Transformation of Linda - Cover

Transformation of Linda

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 5: The Machine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Machine -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Dinner had been great fun. Nothing fancy, a couple of salads and a bottle of wine that was so good. Linda didn't drink very often but this wine was so mellow and sweet. It just flowed down her throat like honey. Linda thought, the wine is sort of like the tea... I feel so warm and free...

They talked non-stop over dinner. Linda had so many questions about the church and Brother Bob. Kathy patiently answered each one and then Linda asked, "Not that it matters Kathy but is Brother Bob married?"

Kathy smiled, she is dying to fuck Brother Bob and doesn't even realize it. But she answered, "Yes, Cynthia is a sweet sweet woman. She is the daughter of the previous Brother, in fact he trained Brother Bob. Cynthia is so pretty and stays in such great shape. She joins in with the meditation and the wheel always." then she realized she had slipped and stopped.

But Linda had picked up on it in spite of the rosy glow the wine was giving her. "The wheel... what is that?"

"Kathy's mind flashed to the four foot diameter wheel in the lowest basement of the church. It was like a giant lazy susan. Covered with a thick soft foam and soft velvet cover. She could imagine Linda laying naked across the wheel. But she smiled and recovered nicely with, "Oh its a term we use to indicate who is responsible for leading the meditation that night." Linda accepted it as a plausible explanation and Kathy breathed a sigh of relief.

The wine was telling on Linda and she was squirming in her seat and her nipples were large and obvious through the light t-shirt she had changed into. Kathy smiled and said, "Just between the two of us sweety, the thing I hate the most when Jack is away is I get so lonely... but more important I get sooo horny."

Linda looked at her and smiled. She had never talked to anyone about that sort of thing... but it seemed nice to be able to get it off her chest. "Oh I know Kathy... me too, I am so horny right now I could die. I don't understand it but ever since we moved here I can't get enough of Will. It must be the water or something." they both laughed at her joke and Kathy thought, closer than you think honey.

Kathy told her she had the same problem and maybe it was the water but she sure liked it... except when Jack was gone... but she now knew how to handle that while still being faithful. Linda didn't say anything but her eyes opened wide with interest.

The girl talk continued, concentrating on sex for awhile making both of them hotter and hornier... and hornier... and wetter... and hornier... Then Kathy stood up and took Linda by the hand saying, "Come on baby, I have some secrets I have to share with you." Linda was intrigued and followed silently, glad to have such a good friend.

Kathy lead her to their large den in the basement. She guided her to a bookshelf and pulled out a large book. Before she opened it she said, "These are kind of naughty Linda... I hope you don't think I'm awful... but when Jack is gone I enjoy looking at these." and she placed the 11x14 book on a nearby table. Linda noticed the title in large gold letters, THE PLEASURES OF APHRODITE, as Kathy opened it. Kathy heard Linda suck in her breath and then say, "Oh my."

The book was one found in the church. The pictures were beautifully drawn and painted and even more to the point, they were terribly explicit... the first one showed a naked man and women, she with her legs spread wide and his huge hard cock just inside her pussy lips. Kathy watched Linda closely and noted her throat and face blush red, not a sign of embarrassment but of excitement. She stared at the picture for a long while... her eyes darting from erotic spot to erotic spot. Kathy slowly turned the pages and each picture was beautiful but totally sexual, totally pornographic. Every sex act ever imagined was depicted in the book in exquisite detail.

The last few pages depicted women masturbating with their fingers and with various mechanical devices. The last two pages showed two gorgeous women pleasing each other with their mouths and tongues and Kathy again heard Linda gasp softly and say almost as a whisper, "Ohh!"

When Kathy closed the book they both were obviously turned on and breathing hard. Kathy said, "I hope you don't think I'm some sort of a slut after seeing those. They are considered rare works of art."

Linda sighed deeply and said in a hoarse husky voice, "I can see that Kathy... they are certainly... clear aren't they?"

Kathy had trouble keeping from laughing. The pictures were lots of things she thought, and they were clear... Then Kathy put the book away and pulled Linda to the couch nearby saying, "When Jack is gone first I look at my book. It always make me crazy hot like now. I am so wet I can't believe it."

Linda asked softly... almost a whisper, "You said first you looked at the book... then what."

Kathy said, "Well to be honest with you I use my substitute. I can't stand to be without Jack's tool so long and he got me a very special toy to use to keep me from going out and screwing half the men in town when I get like this."

They shared the laugh over Kathy's comment. Linda was twisting on the couch and rocking her leg. Kathy was well aware that she was masturbating and didn't even know it. Linda just knew that it helped when she was so turned on. Linda cocked her head to the side looking darling and asked, "What kind of toy could do that?"

Kathy replied, "It's real naughty honey, but it keeps me from cheating on my husband. When I get like this I can't keep my eyes off of guys cocks through their pants. So I take care of myself with my toy and Jack keeps his faithful little wife."

Kathy thought what a fucking lie that was... but Linda bought it and said, "I know what you mean." and Linda told her about feeling Brother Bob against her, and then seeing the cop's cock so close. Then she said, "Maybe I need one of those toys."

"Would you like to see it? You can watch me use it if you would like. Maybe you would like to try it too?. I really adore it and would almost rather part with Jack than my special toy."

The day, the tea, the cop, Will's being gone, the wine, the pictures and the conversation all caused Linda to blurt out, "Oh I would love to Kathy... could I? could we?"


Kathy smiled, like the cat approaching the canary, she stood and pulled Linda to her feet. They were facing each other and their breasts were brushing against each other's. They looked into each other's eyes deeply and Kathy dropped one hand to Linda's waist and the other lightly against her cheek as she whispered, "Little sister, you are going to love this. It will make your pussy scream with pleasure." and she kissed Linda's lips softly, lingeringly.

When she pulled back Linda said, "I'm so lucky to have a friend like you Kathy, I don't really know much about sex. Truthfully I didn't much enjoy it until just recently, right after I started going to see Brother Bob. Now I just seem to "itch" down there all the time."

Kathy took her hand and lead her to the bedroom by way of the kitchen for another glass of the drugged wine. In the bedroom Kathy suggested they both strip. "After all honey it's just us girls."

Linda shrugged and soon both of them were stripped. Her resistance seemed to have melted somehow. Kathy looked her over boldly and Linda smiled and posed enjoying Kathy's admiring glances. Then Kathy opened the closet and pulled out a large box. She opened it an withdrew this strange looking device. Linda watched fascinated as Kathy sat it up. First she pulled out this square base, almost like a small raised saddle, and placed it in the middle of the floor and plugged it into the wall. Next she opened this beautifully embossed leather case. Inside were a number of strange looking items that looked like rubber cocks of varying sizes, only each had a raised base. Linda had never seen such things but as she looked at them now she began to lick her lips and her pussy really started to tingle.

Kathy interrupted, "Which one of these is the size of Will honey? We need to start you out with something familiar... "

Linda looked and then reached out running her fingers over each of them. The largest was about 9 inches and huge. She wrapped her fingers around it and said, "Do men really come this big Kathy?"

Kathy pictured Brother Bob's cock that was exactly that size and said, "I have heard that they do. Jacks is like this one," and she picked up the 8 inch cock next to it handing it to Linda...

Linda's eyes opened wide and she dropped the 9 inch and took the 8 inch one handed to her. She stroked it lovingly and asked, "Does this hurt... it is so big?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.