Transformation of Linda - Cover

Transformation of Linda

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 3: The Lessons Start

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Lessons Start -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The next morning after Will had left for work Linda again lay in their bed, still nude from the night before, and she stretched even more like a cat. She relived the details of last night's events and she smiled to her self thinking, it just got better and better, he never felt so good fucking her... fucking her so hard, so many times, it had been wonderful. Why hadn't they been doing this all along? She could hardly wait until their next encounter. What was she going to do the next time.

Then she slowly made her way to the shower and let the hot water relax her body. Linda stood in front of the bathroom mirror with her towel around her as she carefully applied her lipstick and makeup, the way she routinely did when she going somewhere other than a photo shoot. As soon as she was finished she walked to her dresser, tossing the towel on the bed as she passed. She opened her top drawer and took out her sheerest bra and black pantyhose. As she started to slip them on she stopped and picked up the bottle of perfume. Almost without even knowing it, she applied the Chanel Fragrance to her breasts and on each side of her womanhood before she continued to slip into her undergarments.

She went to her closet and pondered what to wear. "Something nice but conservative," she said to herself as she reached for her black skirt and white silk blouse."Better hurry", she mumbled... quickly finishing and adding her red blazer and slipping into black high heels.

As she drove toward the chapel she begin to twist in the seat as her pussy itched. She smiled thinking, well Mr Will will have to scratch it again tonight for me...

Parked, she was pleased to see Brother Bob coming to meet her with a huge smile on his face. She slid out of the car and moved to meet him not realizing how sexy she looked, nor how high Brother Bob had just seen up her skirt.

Again he took her in his arms and hugged her close. Linda was startled when she felt a large bulge beneath his robe pressing against her loins. Then she relaxed and thought, well he is a man after all. Of course he has a bulge there... don't act like some silly school girl. And she let her hips relax against his half hard cock. Brother Bob noticed and smiled to himself...

They soon walked inside for their regular tea party as they chatted about the building, the group that meditated there and about Will and Linda's backgrounds.

" Well perhaps we should get started dear Linda... 'Let me explain a little about the philosophy of our church, for we are a unique group, and sometime, if you are interested at least at looking at our old records, it will help you understand."

"There is a divine spirit both within and without ourselves", he explained as he looked towards her. "It is a spirit of goodness as well as a spirit of fulfillment. And it is a spirit of fellowship and sharing", he continued.

"We are all born out of a woman's womb having been created in what were meant to be, moments of great pleasure." While Christianity claims to honor the woman as mother, it too often does not adequately acknowledge her right to set her inner self free. Thus the woman is too often doomed to live in a double bind where she is damned for enjoying the very thing that continues the race."

Man, for his part, often seems equally damned for partaking of that lovely sexuality, being made to feel guilty for doing so. Some even seem doomed to wander the world turning virgins into whores, then cursing fate for having no true mate to love."

"The myth of the Mother goddess Aphrodite promises both sexes integration," Brother Bob continued. " That is why it has held such sway over believers of both genders. To both man and woman, it promises both sexuality and spiritualism and a joining of the two. That is why there can be no true discovery of the meaning of spiritualism until there is a true discovery of your innermost physical feelings and desires. Am I confusing you Linda?"

"Yes, a little... "

Then Brother Bob said softly, "Let me explain in more detail... but first it is time to rest Linda."

Linda instantly slumped slightly in her chair as her eyes gently closed. Brother Bob smiled as he looked at her thinking, she is coming along nicely, perhaps I can move more quickly than I planned. Then he said in his deep voice, "Linda... you can hear me and you can respond even though you will remain in the trance until I awaken you. Your inhibitions will be gone. You will say whatever you wish without shame or embarrassment. You will do my bidding without question. You will remember nothing from the trance time unless I tell you to. Is that all understood and acceptable to you Linda?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.