Transformation of Linda - Cover

Transformation of Linda

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 2: A New Linda

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A New Linda -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

When Will's car pulled into the drive way it was just getting to be dusk outside. Linda, carrying out the first step in her revised plan, dashed out to meet his car and quickly opened the back door and jumped into the large rear seat. Will turned to greet his beautiful wife only to see her open the long white robe she had on. My God he thought, she's naked under that. He scanned over his sweet wife quickly. The look in her eyes was new to him, one of pure lust. Her nipples were swollen and red where she had obviously been playing and pulling on them. She was breathing like she was already close to cumming. Her cunt was wet and glistened in the pale light remaining, and her cunt lips were swollen and open ready to be penetrated. She looked at him and said in a strange unfamiliar husky voice, "Hurry Will, get back here and fuck me... hurry damn it!"

Will was shocked at her crude words and her urgency. He nervously looked around and seeing no one in sight, and noticing how dark it was rapidly becoming, he tentatively started to strip, not sure what he was doing. He watched his lusty wife fascinated as she played with herself, a strange hungry grin on her face, a glaze over her beautiful green eyes. This was not at all like his sweet wife. She enjoyed sex he knew, but this... this was unbelievable. He wondered what the hell had happened to Linda to make her act like some hot fucking slut. Yet it had a profound effect on him. As he watched she leered at him and started hunching her pussy up and down as he stared at it Shortly Will could stand it no more and he vaulted over the seat and moved between Linda's open legs. She wasn't waiting for any thing but grabbed Will's ready cock and guided it into her grasping cunt. Will was soon just as excited as Linda and though he had no idea what had come over his wife, he knew he liked it...

The car rocked in the driveway for sometime... then in the dark two naked figures darted into the house. By some strange coincidence, or not, Kathy was standing at her window and had observed the entire passage from the time Linda dashed to the car until the two of them scurried back completely nude. She liked what she saw of the nude forms.

Later Will and Linda lay together in their big bed, Will asked "What happened to get you so wild tonight honey... and the language?... I've never seen you like that before."

Linda looked at him and again a lustful look crossed her face as she said, "I don't know what happened honey. It was as if something came over me today and I wanted you so bad. I just had to have you. I hope you liked it... But I feel it coming up again so just shut up and fuck me."


The next morning Linda lay in bed after Will left for work. She lay there still nude from last night's activities She replayed the details of the night and smiled to her self as she stretched cat like. It certainly had been satisfying. Better than ever before by a long shot. Will had never fucked her that way before and she loved it. She found she loved the way that new word rolled on her tongue, fuck... fuck... fuck.

Later she found herself parked at the chapel again. As she got out of the car she looked up to see Brother Bob approaching her, his strong arms outstretched to greet her. She soon was in his arms and she loved the overpowering strength of this man. She felt so safe, so comfortable nestled in his arms, against his strong body. Once more if she knew what he had in mind for her she might have run... but perhaps not. After her wild night, who could tell what Linda might respond to.

He invited her to join him in tea again as he gave her her camera. Again she enjoyed several cups with Brother Bob. As they sipped the potent brew, Brother Bob said softly, "Linda... you know you are always welcome here. That this is a safe place for you. A natural place for you. I feel as if you are one of us already dear. No harm but only peace and pleasure will come to you here. I know you feel it. I want you to listen to my voice and just relax and listen with your inner ear. I will help you to find treasures you have never dreamed of. As you hear my voice you will relax more and more. You will feel yourself sinking into a warm pool of faith now. Faith in me and what I have for you. Now close your eyes and meditate on all that I have said. As you relax... you will know only peace and calm. When I awaken you soon, you will feel wonderful and rested and you will not remember anything that happened while in trance with me. I will awaken you by calling your name three times... and hereafter when you hear me say "Time to rest Linda" you will return to this deep trance immediately... Oh and one more thing dear Linda, you will always be extremely horny while you are in this trance.

Linda had wondered, when he first started talking to her what he was talking about... It sounded strange... didn't make too much sense... but she felt her body relax and it did start to feel so good... so calm... so peaceful and she loved where she was... where she was going even tho she had no idea where that was. Then she remembered closing her eyes and just drifting... floating...

Brother Bob watched intently as Linda went under his hypnotic spell... Now he knew she was an excellent subject and he also knew she would soon be his. His huge cock started to harden as he thought about fucking this sweet tempting woman, he thought about his cohort Kathy eating Linda's wet pussy immediately after he had filled it with his cum, fucked her until she swooned. He pictured Kathy teaching Linda how to lick hot cunt. It was only fair that Kathy share in her training since Kathy had brought her to him. And it all would happen soon enough.

As Linda nodded in her hypnotic trance Brother Bob dialed the phone. Then in a moment he said, "Hello Kathy... yes it's me... she is here again and the tea and the hypnosis are working very well. Soon she will be ready for you and I to instruct, in many things. Yes I am eager also. She is a tempting morsel... and soon we will partake. I will see you tonight at the Coven meeting... and afterwards."

When he hung the phone back in it's cradle he walked over to Linda and he couldn't resist as he cupped one of her large breasts in his hand. She moaned in her sleep and he felt her nipple swell and harden as he said out loud to no one, "You are a responsive thing aren't you dear Linda. Soon you will feel my cock in every opening that you can possible imagine... dear dear Linda."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.