Transformation of Linda - Cover

Transformation of Linda

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 12: The Wheel Turns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Wheel Turns -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Linda now lay on her back, her trim legs were spread open, her hairy pussy was just at one edge of the wheel. Finally she understood the wheel and she shivered in anticipation. Her head hung slightly over the other side of the wheel, her mouth at the perfect angle to accept a hard cock or a wet pussy.

The coven members began to move closer to the wheel. There wasn't room for everyone and so they were two deep, waiting to enjoy and pleasure their newest member. Linda's heart was beating so hard and so fast she thought it would surely burst from joy. She looked up to see Cynthia approach her cunt and she felt her talented lips and tongue begin to worship her open pussy. Then she sensed a movement above her and as she looked up she saw Kathy moving her hot cunt just above Linda's mouth. Linda darted her tongue out and tasted her lover's familiar pussy. She loved it all so much... how could she stand so much pleasure. Linda wrapped her hands around Kathy's trim ass and pulled her dripping cunt hard into her mouth as she returned everything Kathy and Cynthia had taught her. Kathy screamed and Linda hunched her cunt up to Cynthia's delightful administrations.

The evening became dream like, now she recognized a lot of the images that had flooded her mind of late. Now as she felt Kathy and Cynthia leave her she saw Kathy's husband Jack standing with his hard cock at her open lips. Linda moaned loudly and caught his cock pulling it into her mouth. As she sucked like a child with a new lollypop she felt a cock touch her wet pussy again. Glancing down she recognized the young cop as he slid his hard cock into her. He winked at her as he began to fuck her and Linda heard him say, "I knew we would get better acquainted Linda."

The twins moved onto the wheel on either side of her and as she fucked the young cop and sucked Jack's cock the darling twins took her nipples in their mouths and they began to tease and lick and suck and lightly bite her swollen nipples as they squeezed and rolled her full tits in their hands. Then Linda noticed the twins were on their knees and behind each of them was a man with his cock deep into their twin pussies fucking them with long thrusts. She recognized one of the men as the town librarian and the other as the young mayor of their city.

All four of the men engaged with Linda and the twins came close together and Linda felt the wheel move and four more men were ready to fill her mouth and her and the twins cunts. Four women were next. Then two women and two men. The man at her cute well used bottom raised her hips and managed to start his cock in her asshole from this missionary position. She lost count soon and the night became a haze... she was cumming continuously... She had never dreamed it could be so good... never dreamed she could enjoy sex so much and still know that tomorrow she would want it all again.

When everyone seemed sated for the moment some two hours had passed. Linda thought how Kathy had told her it would go on all night and she was glad Will had left the day before for a three day trip. He mind flashed again to what Kathy had told her about her night with Will and she smiled as she thought about she and her husband soon getting together with Kathy and Jack and how they would soon be helping to welcome the next member into the coven.

Brother Bob helped her up and lead her to a table set for a robust dinner. Everyone was seated and a huge dinner was consumed as they rested for the next round of sex. Linda looked around the table and now recognized different individuals a clerk at the bank... a bank president... the man that ran the corner gas station and of course their wives. She had seen everyone around the small town with no idea of what they might be capable of in this vein. It was going to be interesting to see them again after tonight.

Brother Bob was sitting beside Linda and he dropped his large hand onto her bare thigh and as he stroked her she realized that her pussy was reawakening and wanted more. She looked up at Bob and he asked, "Ready so soon my darling?"

"I can't believe it either my dear shepherd but I am."

"Good, the next session will be with you and our children. They are all over 15 and some are quite experienced. I think you will find them a little different but equally delightful. Are you ready for that dear Linda?"

"Linda smiled... in the last week she had seen several teen age boys and girls that made her pussy tingle with desire. Now it was going to happen." she nodded at him and stood up.

Brother Bob rose and everyone quieted. He smiled and said. "My dear sisters and brothers, our Linda is ready to go again and is eager to accept our children into her mouth and cunt."

He lead her back to the wheel and as if by signal, some dozen teens gathered around the wheel. Linda looked at them lovingly and longingly as she saw the little pussies, the various sized breasts on these nubile young darlings. The hard cocks were bouncing, waiting for her. She smiled and lay back sighing loudly as the first hard cock entered her mouth as a second entered her eager pussy.

The cocks were hard and fast and came buckets. The pussy's were young and tender and Linda loved them with her tongue and fingers. The wheel turned and she enjoyed another pair of the coven's youths. She wondered if the parents fucked their own children or just everyone elses? The idea of her having children and introducing them into this loving group thrilled Linda.

Then she felt Brother Bob help her up again and carry her to a couch nearby. Linda was glad cause she knew her legs wouldn't support her any longer for awhile. As she lay their she watched as the full orgy began. People were coupled all around the room, fucking in ways Linda had never imagined. Brother Bob sat beside her and dropped his mouth to her well filled pussy and slowly ate and sucked her still tingling cunt. When he slowly brought her to an agonizingly strong climax Linda screamed and passed out.

When she came to she was in Cynthia and Brother Bob's private quarters. She saw Brother Bob and Cynthia and Jack and Kathy sitting across the room quietly discussing the nights events. Linda realized she had been bathed and was dressed in the clothes she had worn to her opening as she had learned it was called.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.