Transformation of Linda - Cover

Transformation of Linda

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 10: The Initiation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Initiation -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

And then the night was there... it was time... the moment she had waited for, longed for, feared and fretted over, was there. Linda was lead into a small room in the basement of the church by Kathy and instructed to undress. As she slowly dropped first one garment and then another onto the growing pile on the floor, she was seized with a mixture of excitement and panic. This was different than her lessons with Brother Bob... even different from the final lesson with Brother Bob and Cynthia. And as wonderful as that night had been this was in fact the reason for all of his teachings.

Kathy placed her arm around her lovingly and reassured her with soft whispers before she took her into her arms and their open lips met in a passionate kiss. Linda immediately relaxed and knew she had made the right decision to join the coven. Kathy next walked over to a basin of scented water in the corner of the room and wet a large velvety sponge. Returning to Linda, she lightly wiped, caressed, her naked body with the strange water "from the spring of Aphrodite", as she described it. Linda loved the sweet scent of the water and how it pleased and stimulated every nerve ending of her body.

"We better hurry dearest... it's almost midnight", Kathy softly whispered in her ear with a kiss. And she helped Linda slip into a long diaphanous, white satin robe, held closed at her neck by one small clasp. The robe flowed open down the front of her body revealing the inner swell of her full breasts and the dark patch of curly hair over her cunt, her mons, her mound of Aphrodite, her Mound of Venus, for tonight they were all the same. The center of her being, the center of her fulfillment this night.

Kathy pinned a wreath made from dried lavender in her hair. The feel of the smooth, shiny material, on her breasts and her excitement caused her nipples to draw taut against the robe... to stand out in declaration of her state of being... Kathy took her by the hand and they walked to the spiral staircase that Linda knew lead to the most sacred room in the old building... still down one level more than she had ever been. They walked down the stone steps to the wooden doors at the bottom Kathy gently squeezed her hand and smiled, as her wish of good adventure as she knocked and the doors opened slowly.

As they parted in the center, Linda saw two familiar young girls with long blond hair standing there to greet them.They were wearing the same red robes that Kathy wore, and it was immediately obvious to Linda that they were twin sisters, whom she guessed were about 18 years old. The very ones who were with Kathy in her all-to-real dream. One handed Kathy a small basket and the other handed Linda a single white rose, with its bud not yet opened.

As Linda looked around, she could see that the room was lit entirely by candlelight, and that decorations of white flowers were everywhere. The large statue of Aphrodite, in all her glorious nudity, stood at the rear of the altar and the smaller statues along the rear wall were also illuminated by candle light and decorated with flowers. Linda could see the members of the coven, which she guessed to be some twenty men and women all dressed in red robes.

They lounged on large red cushions laying on the stone floor. But she could recognize no one in the dim light. The cushions surrounded a circular altar about twelve feet in diameter and appeared to be white marble. Exactly in the center, a smaller circle, about four feet across was covered in red velvet.

Brother Bob was standing on the altar in his ceremonial red and gold robe. He smiled as he saw Linda standing there, and with the slightest nod signaled for the coven to rise. As they did the harpist began playing. The twin girls each picked up a rope attached to a red velvet runner, and as they walked forward to the altar, they prepared a path for Linda.

Kathy whispered to Linda to follow about five feet behind her as she started to walk down the aisle. As they walked slowly, Kathy, sprinkled flower petals from the basket in Linda's path. Linda could hear the comments of approval being whispered by both the men and women as she passed. The idea that she was totally exposed to everyone thrilled her. It all filled her with excitement and she could already start to feel the wetness between her legs. The music, the candles and the flowers combined to create an atmosphere of peace and love.

A plush purple velvet pillow was on the marble at the edge of the altar, and Brother Bob motioned for Linda to kneel on it and for Kathy to take the rose from Linda and stand beside him.

"Brothers and Sisters, we are gathered here tonight to dedicate Linda to the Cult of Aphrodite, and to ordain her a priestess in our order. She has received the instructions and has discovered the spirit within her, which, through the ceremony of the Rites of Aphrodite, shall set her onto a new freedom. Aphrodite, goddess of Love, Mistress of Desire, we dedicate this being that you have brought to us to pleasure, to the fullest possible sex."

"Aphrodite, goddess of Love, Mistress of Desire, thank you for bringing Linda to us", repeated the coven.

"Linda, you may rise... have you come to join us of your own free will, understanding the rites and duties of membership in our coven?"

"I have, gladly Brother", she responded

"Tell us your understanding of the lessons you have received."

"There can be no true discovery of the meaning of spiritualism until there is a true discovery of my innermost physical feelings and desires. And your instruction of the secrets of Aphrodite have shown me these feelings."

"Are you prepared to receive and to give in return physical love and fellowship from the Brothers and Sisters of the coven?" asked Brother Bob.

Linda spoke a simple "Yes".

"And who sponsors your nomination to our flock", Brother Bob questioned.

"I do", answered Kathy.

Brother Bob placed his hands at her neck, at the clasp of Linda's gown. "Repeat the words I have taught you, Linda"

"Naked as I was born into my first life, so to shall I be born naked into my new Life", she recited as Brother Bob opened her robe and removed it from her body.

"Naked as Linda enters our church, so naked we greet her", echoed the congregation as they too shred their robes.

"And naked as I have wanted to take you in my arms, so naked shall I now", whispered Kathy as she pulled her robe off she and wrapped her arms around Linda.

"As you have shred me of my robe, you have shred me of all inhibitions, I feel the rebirth of my body starting", Linda said.

Brother Bob took the rose from Kathy and touched the bud to each of Linda's breasts, stroking her swollen nipples, then lightly brushed it across her cunt and clit. "As this rose shall open its soft aromatic petals, wet with dew, and blossom at the foot of Aphrodite, so shall your cuntal petals do the same before us all." He handed the rose to Kathy to place at the base of the statue... then took Linda by the hands... and turned her facing the members of the coven. He told her sit on the edge of the large purple cushion and spread her long trim legs wide as she leaned back against Brother Bob sitting behind her. His hard upright cock pressed into her back.

Then he spoke loudly to the coven, "Come welcome and help prepare our newest member to be."

The members all stood and formed a circle whose edge touched with Linda. The first member, a large male, stepped between Linda's raised legs, her cunt just at the right height for his mouth. He kissed and licked her warm, open cunt, darting his tongue deep into her fuck canal. Linda gasped and he was gone, to be replaced by the gorgeous woman she recognized as Cynthia. Cynthia slipped her hand under Linda's cunt, as it had before, until it found her tingling ass hole. Cynthia in one thrust shoved a long delicate finger completely up Linda's ass. Linda screamed and came shuddering as if in a convulsion. Cynthia kissed her pretty cunt and then moved on. Each member paid homage to her opening cunt, opening just as Linda was opening, to this and to all the other covens around the world.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.