Loving - Cover

Loving

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 4: Three Becomes Four

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Three Becomes Four - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The air was tense in the room. Carol was obviously concerned about how this was effecting me. She had been totally honest with me and I had to be the same. My problem was that I was torn. On the one hand the idea of watching another man fuck Carol was a real turn on to me. The idea of participating in a foursome was a turn on. The idea of joining another man in double fucking Carol and Patty was a turn on. And I obviously didn't want to stop fucking Patty. All of that said to me, say yes, welcome Charley, or anyone else Carol wants to fuck, into the nest... now or in the future... just as she had done with Patty.

The other side was I was scared that I would lose Carol. I was so fucking silly in love with her I honestly did not know how I could go on without her at that point. What if she fell in love with Charley, or preferred him to me? Then I blurted all of that out to my love. I couldn't help it but as I told her my fears about losing her, tears welled up in my eyes.

Carol started crying then and pulled me into her arms. We were lying on our bed nude and Carol pulled my face into her chest using her big soft tits as a pillow. We just lay there for a while cuddling and crooning soft noises at each other. Then Carol started,

"Oh my silly lover, will you ever realize just how much I love you. If you went out of my life I would die. If you are unhappy I will be miserable. Nothing will ever come between us. If you want me to forget about Charley, or any other man beside you, then I will do so gladly. If you want me to forget about Patty then I will do that. You are the only person I have to have in my life. What ever it takes to make you happy I am ready for. I know in my heart that you would do the same for me."

Carol pause briefly as I sat up and looked into her eyes. Then she continued,

"You know better than anyone, I love sex, fucking and sucking and doing it all, male and/or female. Darling, Patty is not my first girl fuck and, if you are OK with it, she won't be my last. You are not the first man I have fucked, and if you are OK with my doing it, you won't be my last. We have never talked about our past experiences but if you ever want to hear any or all of mine, you but have to ask. I would love to tell you. It makes me hot as hell. As I said, if you agree, you won't be my last male fuck. Nor do I expect to be your last girl fuck.

Charley appeals to me the same way Patty appeals to you. It would be fun. When you are about to cum can you honestly say you know who you are fucking, Patty or me? It would be the same if Charley or any other man were fucking me. It would be exciting. Threesomes are fantastic. And I love two men fucking me at the same time, I have fantasized about three but, as yet, I haven't experienced that. If you knew for certain that I would always be your lady, would you really mind if Charley fucked me? Would you want to watch Charley fuck me? I know I sometimes get off just watching you and Patty fuck." I stared into her eyes and saw only love and a willingness to do anything I asked of her. I also understood a lady that enjoyed all the sex that came her way and I loved that. I knew at that moment what I was going to say. Carol loved me. I had little to worry about in that quarter. She loved me as I loved her. Then I closed my eyes and carefully imagined Carol spread on our bed with Charley crawling between her legs his hard cock in his hand. Carol reaches out and takes him in her hands as she guides him into her beautiful cunt... then I heard Carol laugh softly and she said,

"Darling I think I know what you are imagining, Charley fucking me, and Mortimer is casting his vote loudly."

I opened my eyes as Carol wrapped her fingers around my rigid throbbing cock. I kissed her long and tender and it slowly turned into a heated dual of tongues. Slowly Carol fell over on her back and pulled my cock into her wet pussy. It was the slowest gentlest fuck we had ever experienced. It was slow and loving and tender and I knew I would never question Carol's love again.

Later as I withdrew my limp cock I smiled at Carol and said,

"Actually, I am sorta eager to watch you fuck Charley. The idea appeals to me... a lot. I want to find out if the reality is as hot as I think it will be. Are you ready?"

She smiled with a familiar twinkle in her eyes as she said,

"I am darling. Lets join Patty and Charley. But if you decide it isn't right, tell me and it will be over."

I smiled and said,

"I think I am going to enjoy this, and Carol, about your past adventures, would you write them down, you know, like a story. I would love to read all about your past sex life darling. It has to be damned interesting... and hot."

She smiled with lust in her eyes and said,

"I would love to. I enjoy writing about that. I have a lot of it written already, it is yours when ever you wish. It is in my bottom drawer under my panties. It is titled simple 'Carol's Story". Help yourself, I will try to add the rest soon, since we met. Now come on, the only person in this house that you and I haven't fucked is Charley. Lets go fix that oversight."

I laughed and said,

"I will just watch you fuck Charley, I don't think I am ready for that yet."

"Dave honey, you don't know what you are missing."

As we walked into the bedroom through the open door, Patty and Charley were talking, cuddled in a heap looking well fucked. We were all four nude and I looked at Charley's cock and smiled as I thought adolescently,

"Heh heh, his cock is smaller than mine. (but barely)"

Carol announced our presence as she sat on the bed just behind Charley her hip against his equally bare ass. I slid up behind Patty like a spoon and my limp cock fit nicely in the grove of her ass, my arm around her waist my hand resting on her soft round tummy. Carol rested one hand on Charley's muscular shoulder and the other on his leg maybe two inches from his limp cock. I noticed it begin to stir as Carol lightly stroked his thigh. Then Carol said,

"Hi loves, enjoying yourselves I see. We may never get all the cum and pussy stains out of these sheets. But... to the point... what Dave and I want to do is invite the two of you to live with us JUST the way Patty and Dave and I have. We are all highly sexual critters, or at least that is what Patty has told me Charley."

I felt my cock growing as I watched Carol reach down and take Charley's rapidly growing cock in her hand and as she caressed it lovingly she continued,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.