Loving - Cover

Loving

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

A Different Approach A New Revelation: Carol's Story

The next morning, we slept in very late, exhausted from the previous few days. I awoke with Carol snuggling closer to me, Carol kissed me and said,

"I want to go home... can we... please?"

Without a word I reached over and called the desk asking them to get us on the next flight to DC. In due time we were flying toward Washington DC and our new lives. New and even better it turned out.

I watched as Carol dressed that morning... she wore a light cotton turtle neck sweater and a pair of linen slacks. She looked gorgeous and her body could not be denied but it certainly was a new statement. Accordingly I dressed a bit on the conservative side too.

The flight included a lot of touching, kissing and holding hands. We talked of many things, some old some new, Then out of the blue Carol asked me,

"Have you read any of my journal yet?"

I admitted I had not. Not from lack of interest but our lives had simply been too full up to this point. She smiled and licked her lips slowly, obviously remembering, and then said,

"I didn't think you had or I'm sure you would have mentioned it. You may be shocked darling, especially with Chapter 1, titled, How I Lost My Virginity, You have always said you were amazed at how open I am about sex. When you read my journal you will understand. I sure hope you can handle it."

I looked at my darling and wondered what the hell was going on. Something had stolen my loves security in our bond. Even though we had agreed from the start on everything we had done sexually. Also that what had happened in both of our lives before we got together was unimportant... probably interesting but not a problem certainly. I now had to return that security to her somehow at all costs. I smiled and kissed the tip of her nose and said,

"I don't think I will be shocked love. Why don't you just tell me Chapter 1 and see if I can handle it."

She looked at me for what seemed like a long time. Then she sighed and said,

"Yes I think so... might as well get all the secrets out in the open. I wrote it in great detail honey and I would like to tell it to you the same way. OK?"

I nodded and took her small hands in mine, and she started.

Carol's Story Chapter 1. How I lost My Virginity

I was 15 and three months that summer. I had just finished my sophomore year in high school and my favorite passtime was playing with myself. But I am getting ahead of my story. My Mom and Dad, aka known as Dan and Connie, and I were living in Dallas at the time and both of them were teaching Anthropology at SMU. They were pretty well known already at 35 having done some extensive (two years) work with a newly discovered civilization called the Anatese, in the remote areas of South America. They had lived with this one tribe for that entire time. I was six years old when they left. I stayed with my Grand Parents, whom I adore, in Dallas for that time. I will leave our last names out of this. You will understand why soon.

I adored both of my parents... They had always treated me as an adult equal as much as possible. They were very sensual people and there was always a lot of touching among us. Nudity was acceptable around our house and I was very familiar with my parents nude bodies, as they were mine. They both were beautiful I thought. At 15, I had learned well the joys of my firm young body and I loved to masturbate and did almost daily, usually fantasizing about my Dad doing to me the things I had often secretly watched him do with Mom. The mutual touching between my parents and I and the nudity would always turn me on something fierce and I would slip away to my bedroom to complete things happily.

When I told my Mom about masturbating she hugged me close and only said 'That's good darling... enjoy it. We all do. If you need any help let me know.' I wasn't sure what that last statement meant.

Then it seemed that the sexual nature of things seemed to intensify. Mom and Dad didn't even bother to close their door when they made love. One Saturday afternoon they were into it and I stood in their doorway watching when my Mom looked over at me as Daddy slowly fucked her. She smiled and said,

'Hi baby... if you would like come on in and have a seat here beside us.'

My Dad stopped briefly and said,

'Come on sweetheart... '

I walked over and sat on the bed beside them. They were in the middle and so I was very close. Daddy started slowly again, stroking his big cock in and out of Mom. His cock seemed so huge as I watched and I wondered if I would ever be able to take one as big. I was wondering what it would be like to have my Daddy's cock in me. I started stroking my hard little clit with one hand and my nipples with the other. My Mom looked over and watched me and smiled as our eyes met and her hand reached over and rested on my bare thigh just below my pussy. Her touch drove me over and I came the first time of several that day.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.