John's Dilemas - Cover

John's Dilemas

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John happened to be at the right place and right time to help Sue when she was dumped out of a car. His life will never be the same after that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

“Good Morning John,” her voice was low pitched and husky. John looked up from the paper he was skimming as he sipped on his third cup of coffee. Sue was in her jeans and sweat shirt again and looked great. She looked a little flushed and John said, “You feel OK? Your voice sounds a little hoarse and you look a bit flushed.”

She smiled and replied, “I’m fine John ... it’s your damn stories. God they make me hot. You write pretty good sir. Soooo realistic but you missed the boat on one story ... the gang bang is wrong. Believe me after the other night I know.”

John was glad she could talk about that night and not get upset. He smiled at her and noticed her nipples were hard and erect and obvious through her sweat shirt. “Thanks for the kudos Sue, I enjoy writing that stuff. sometimes it is my only relief. I’ve worked too damn hard on school.”

“So you write these stories and jack off?” Sue asked in her own inimitable way, calling a spade a fucking shovel. “What a waste, you’re too damn cute to hide from all the ladies you could make happy. You aren’t gay are you John? That one story where the guy goes down on the other guy was hot for me. Are you into that kind of stuff?”

“Wow Sue ... don’t hold back, just ask anything you think of.”

She looked at him to see if she had offended him ... but he was smiling and she burst out laughing with relief. “John, I’m sorry, I’m pretty up front huh?”

“Pretty fucking blunt I would say but it’s OK. Let’s see ... all those questions, Yes I write the stories and jack off sometimes. Sometimes I use a vibrator to get off. No I’m not gay. I wrote the bisexual story cause I am curious about what that would be like. And if you are up to it maybe you could correct my gang bang story.”

“I’m glad your not gay John ... but if your not gay, why haven’t you hit on me? I’ve been in a bed near you for two nights and you have been the perfect gentleman. Don’t I appeal to you?”

He looked at her and his cock started to grow again. He had wanted her ever since she came out of the shower that first night looking so sweet and sexy. “Sue you appeal to me and you know it. I just figured that after your problem the other night you might not want to be bothered for a while.”

“Damn John you are one sweet guy. I appreciate you more and more. But you seem to over estimate the impact of that night on me. Sure it pissed me off and it hurt that Billy didn’t give a shit about me. But the sex didn’t cause me any serious problems. Maybe I shouldn’t admit this but the truth is I loved getting fucked by so many guys. I guess that makes me look pretty bad in your eyes huh John?”

“No Sue ... I can imagine being with four women and it would be great I think. I understand how you feel. But tell me what was wrong in my gang bang story.”

She dropped her eyes to his cock. It was hard and pushing against his jeans. “Nice size” she thought. As she looked at it John was very aware of where she was looking. He spread his legs wide apart and stroked his hard cock pushing it down the leg of his jeans where it was even more visible. Sue raised her eyes to his and then back to his cock as she stepped toward him. She dropped to her knees between his legs and placed her hand on his cock squeezing it gently. “John ... I want this. You aren’t going to traumatize me if you fuck me. In fact if you don’t I may rape you. Your fuck stories have me so horny I need to be fucked hard ... NOW!”

Sue was unsnapping and unzipping his jeans and shortly had his 8 inch cock out in her hands and she was lovingly kissing the head of his cock running her tongue all over it. John groaned and Sue took him deep in her mouth. She bobbed up and down his shaft and sucked alternately hard and soft. She paused and looked up at him releasing his cock, “John you really ought to try this ... I love it.” She dropped her lips back over his throbbing cock. John was completely unaccustomed to such attention and he said, “Stop Sue I’m going to cum.”

She looked up at him and with his cock still in her mouth she uttered something that sounded like, “Guud, ah wan you to.” and she sucked harder, bobbed faster and slipped a finger into his virgin asshole. John grunted and stiffened and flooded her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could and didn’t miss any of his cum except for the little on her lips. When she finally turned him loose his limp cock fell out and she looked up at him and smiled as she realized how much he had enjoyed it. “Good huh John?”

“Oh my God Sue ... so good.” then he pulled her up into his arms and held her beautiful face in both hands as he kissed her cheeks, her neck and then her swollen lips. Their tongues intertwined and John tasted his cum on the mouth,. strong and tangy. His hands ran down over her trim ass through her jeans. Then he cupped a large breast in each hand.

Soon he dropped his hands under her sweat shirt and found her bare beauties. Sue was moaning as he played with her hard little nipples. She felt his hands drop to her jean zipper and then felt the air hit her bare ass as he pushed them down to her knees. His hands cupped her bare cheeks and squeezed and stroked her cute ass. Sue gasped when she felt one hand slid around between then onto her swollen clit. She was wet and he easily slipped two fingers into her young if not inexperienced cunt. He slowly finger fucked her pussy as he rubbed her hard clit with one hand and the other slid between her firm ass cheeks and he eased another finger up her tight little butt hole.

Sue kissed him harder and then screamed into his mouth as she came tremendously. After a while she went limp in his arms and John scooped her up and carried her into his bedroom. He lay her on the bed and started pulling her sweat shirt over her head. He stared at her great tits for a moment then pulled her jeans the rest of the way off. She lay there nude and gorgeous.

John stripped and lay beside her kissing her as they wrapped each other in their arms. John was hard again and Sue threw one leg over him as she guided his cock into her home for wayward erections. They slowly stroked into each other, deeper and deeper. Sue started to whimper and moan softly. John had a large tit in each hand and Sue had her arms and legs wrapped around her new lover as they came.

Later Sue was on the bed on all fours as John plowed her tight butt hole with his cock and Sue chanted, “Yes ... yes ... yes”

Still later they were in a 69 position and John loved the taste of her young pussy. Even full of his cum. Sue had a second “wine” tasting herself shortly.

Then even still later they lay limply wrapped up in each other. Sue was able to speak first, “Mother fucker ... that was awesome. My God John you have been keeping this to yourself. What a dick head you are.” And she smiled at him and kissed his lips gently. He grinned from ear to ear, John wasn’t exactly over confident when it came to women.

Then John said, “Sue thank you but you were awesome. I never had it so good. As you could tell I guess I haven’t had a lot of experience.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.