John's Dilemas - Cover

John's Dilemas

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John happened to be at the right place and right time to help Sue when she was dumped out of a car. His life will never be the same after that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

John looked up as she walked barefoot into the kitchen. She seemed smaller, younger. She was beautiful even with her hair wet. The robe swallowed her up. I t looked big enough for both of them. He smiled and got a huge smile in return. Damn she was cute. He sat a plate in front of her and dished out a large helping in her plate. He poured the coffee and then filled his own plate. She was already eating when he sat down and started. They ate in silence, both of them eating as if they were starved. Washed down with another cup of coffee, they sat there full at last and she said, “OK when are you going to start asking questions?”

“I wasn’t planning on asking any questions. You are free to hole up here for as long as you need to. No strings, no questions. I expect you to pick up after yourself, do your share of the chores and respect me and my place ... OK?”

She answered in a puzzled voice, “OK John ... and thanks.”

He got up and put the dishes in the dishwasher and said, “Come on, I’ll show you where you can sleep.” He lead her down the hall, past the bathroom, into a bedroom. It had a full bedroom suite, and a computer set up on a desk in one corner. John said, “I’ll have to use this,” pointing at the computer, “from time to time but I’ll try not to disturb you. There is room in the closet, that chest is empty. Make yourself at home. I’m gone a lot. In class, and I work at the computer lab. Oh ... I don’t want you bringing any of your ‘friends’ in here OK?”

“What friends ... the bastards gang banged me tonight ... I hope I never see any of them again. Especially that son-of-a-bitch Billy who was supposed to be my boy friend.”

“Well you never know about people do you?”

“John ... I know about you. I appreciate what you are doing. You are sweet and kind and I thank you. I will certainly abide by your rules.”

“OK Sue, this is YOUR room. I will knock before I enter. I’m sure you can find the washing machine and dryer, towels, food and whatever else you need. If not holler. Now it is late and I’m bushed and I have an early physics class shortly. Goodnight Sue.”

And he left closing the door after himself. In a moment he knocked on the door. She wrapped the robe around her again and opened the door, wondering if he was going to change into an asshole like Billy and ask for his payment. But he just handed her her suitcase she had left in the bathroom. Another goodnight and he actually said, “Sweet dreams.” and walked to his own bed room.

She dropped the robe on the bed and crawled between the clean sheets naked. God she was so tired ... those bastards ... and she was out. The next thing she knew John was leaning over her shaking her. She sat up with a start, not realizing the sheet fell away baring her large firm breasts, clearly visible in the bright moonlight coming in the window. She looked up at John and heard him say, “You were having a night mare ... your were crying out in your sleep.”

She glanced down at her bare breasts and slowly covered her self, but not before John enjoyed a nice view of the beauties. She woke up slowly and then she started crying. John pulled her into his arms and whispered, “It’s OK now. it’s OK,” as he rocked her in his arms. Soon she was asleep again and John laid her back on the pillow and pulled the sheet back up to cover her bare breasts again. He smiled as thought as he walked out of the room, “damn she has great tits.”

He was gone the next morning when she awoke and then lazily got up. She slipped into the robe again and staggered into the kitchen. There was a note, “Coffee ready and hot, help yourself. I won’t be home until about 11:00pm. There are movies galore by the VCR. Have a good day. - John.”

She poured herself a large mug of coffee, found a sweet roll and sat enjoying the simplest of pleasures. It was almost noon. She had slept hard but was still terribly tired. She thought, “Getting screwed over and over by four assholes is tiring.” She sat there and thought about the night before. She thought Billy had loved her like he said. He just wanted in her panties like the others. She didn’t think too harshly about them all as she remembered how good it felt.

She ate, and looked through the movies John had. A little bit of everything and she finally chose GHOST and put it in the machine and settled down to watch Swayze and Demi. It was mid afternoon when she turned the VCR off and put the movie away. She fixed herself lunch and then thought about dinner.

When John came in the first thing he noticed was the aroma ... damn something smelled good ... and then he noticed the place had been cleaned. It looked great, it smelled great and he was starved. He hadn’t had time to get anything to eat all day. Then he heard a voice from the kitchen, “Hi John ... I’m in here.”

He walked into the kitchen and found Sue bent over looking into the oven. She was dressed in jeans and a sweat shirt, her long blond hair was in a pony tail and she looked great. Not only did she have great tits but she was beautiful, and had a cute ass. He smiled as he enjoyed looking at that cute ass in the skin tight jeans. She looked around and caught him looking and he blushed a brilliant shade of red as he coughed and stammered and then said, “Smells great ... what’s in there.” Then her realized his comment could be taken two ways after he was staring at her ass and he blushed even more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.