Sister's Secret Urges

by Day Dreamer

Copyright© 1999 by Day Dreamer

Incest Sex Story: They were both widowers and lived together out of emotional need. But one day, things changed, and for the better.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Robert Livingston had been a widower for about six months. He and his wife had been completely devoted to each other, and not once in their twelve years of marriage had either been unfaithful. "Compatible" is hardly a strong enough word to describe their relationship--their interests were almost identical, and they were truly friends who cared about each other. They were extraordinary lovers, too. They liked to do just about everything, with no guilt or embarrassment even when they sometimes engaged in the kinkier kinds of sex. Even though they had given Nature many opportunities, they had had no children. She always wanted them, but it never seemed to happen.

Robert's six months of widowhood had been a very difficult period for him. He had managed to continue working, but the first couple of months were basically a loss. His boss was sympathetic, though, and allowed him to work his way through his grief, knowing that when it was over he would return to being a good worker. Robert did get control of his emotions and confirmed his boss's faith in him. He was far better, in fact, than before. He used his work as an outlet for his emotions and helped sublimate his grief by throwing himself into his job, working long and hard hours. What he was doing was obvious to his boss, and after a while he counseled him about his workaholism and persuaded him to ease up. After that, Robert leveled out and became more like his old self.

Even though his boss had helped, Robert's older sister Libby had been the biggest help of all. Libby was only eighteen months older than Robert, and like him, she was widowed. She and Robert were the only children of now-deceased parents, and they had maintained very close family ties.

Libby kept in close contact with Robert in the period following his wife's death. She made sure he had clean clothes and ate and slept well. She came and cleaned his house every week and took care to stock his pantry with easy-to-fix foods. She checked on him almost daily to assure his coping was progressing in a satisfactory manner. Through it all, though, she didn't nag, crowd him too closely, or make her concern too patronizing. She gave him enough space and time for healing to take place.

Because of his emotional state, Robert didn't recognize at first that Libby was giving him the same treatment he and his wife had given Libby when her husband had died those three years previously. They had given her just the right balance of love, concern, and space she had needed, and Libby knew it was a good formula. It had worked very well for her, and now she was giving it back to him.

Libby's approach seemed to have worked because Robert had survived the hard times emotionally intact and appeared ready to put his life in order. He was ready now to think of the future, not dwell on the past. Although he wanted to avoid any situation that might lead to an early remarriage, he was ready to be around other people, to once again enjoy friendship and good company.

After a while, Robert reached the point that he recognized the role Libby had played in his recovery. He realized that Libby had been more than a nurse or even a loving sister--she had given him the friendship, strength, and companionship needed to carry him through those difficult times. He not only loved Libby as his sister and for what she had done for him, but he truly LIKED her as a person. She was level-headed, had a pixie's sense of humor, and he enjoyed her company more than that of any of his other friends. He usually spent several evenings a week at her house, watching TV, listening to music, but mostly just talking and relearning how to laugh. Often, he would leave late, getting back to his lonely house only in time to sleep. He had been living a monk's life as far as sex was concerned, though, and sometimes his sexual urges would be so great that he would have to masturbate in order to relax enough to sleep. This usually was done quickly, without any real satisfaction derived.

One evening when he was leaving Libby's house to return home, he remarked about how he was so sleepy it was a shame he didn't have some clothes there so he could just spend the night. Libby told him that she had already been thinking about that, that she thought it was a terrible waste for them to be living in separate residences, each one just rattling around in a big house like a pea in a pod. She said she thought one of them should lease their house and move in with the other. After all, both houses were large and had three bedrooms and two baths, so it made good sense to do something like that. Robert, surprisingly, agreed, and they sat down right then and there and worked out the details. They decided that he would lease his house and move in with her. He insisted on paying half the expenses, and not only that, pay her half of what profits he might reap from the lease of his house. She wasn't interested in receiving money out of the deal, having been left at least financially comfortable by her husband, but agreed in order to set the wheels in motion. Robert moved his things over the following week-end and had his house leased within a week after that.

The consolidation of households turned out to be an excellent arrangement. They both slept better, knowing someone else was in the house. Libby cooked for Robert, so not only did Robert eat better, but so did she, having to cook for more than just herself. Although he offered to continue using a commercial laundry, she insisted on doing his laundry and ironing. It was almost like they were married, but without the sex part.

Robert still relieved himself by masturbating whenever he got exceptionally horny. Now that he was getting over his grief and returning his thoughts to more normal activities, he found that those occasions came more frequently. Soon he found himself practicing the solitary art almost nightly. During his shower was the usual time--that way there was enough noise that Libby couldn't hear him if he caught his breath or moaned at climax.

He often wondered how Libby handled the sex thing. Even though she was very much a lady and had a certain reserve about her, she'd never been prudish or puritan in her attitudes, and she was certain to have sexual urges. In all their conversation about so many matters, though, the subject of sex had never come up and he didn't know how she stood with respect to meeting her needs. <Did she masturbate, too?> Robert wondered. <If so, how and when did she do it? While she was at home and he was at work?> He had never heard any suspicious sounds, so he had no inkling. Even though those questions passed through his mind, he never voiced them to her or intimated in any way that he wondered about her sex life.

Robert didn't think much more about Libby's sexual situation until the day he accidently saw her nude. He had gone into her bathroom to see if she had some spare deodorant, and while looking into the cabinet he glanced into the side room that contained the shower. To Robert's complete surprise, there stood Libby. She apparently had already finished her shower when Robert came in, so he hadn't heard her. Libby had her back turned to him and was completely nude, in the process of drying off. He was truly amazed about how good a body she had--slim waist and hips and very nicely rounded, tight buttocks. Each one had a dimple at its bottom that utterly fascinated Robert. His wife had been a few pounds overweight, most of it in her hips and buttocks, and he found Libby's slenderness a sharp contrast. Even though he knew it was his sister he was looking at, he couldn't help but react to the sight. Though he resisted it, his cock rebelled and grew erect. He had gone so long without any sex except the self-administered kind, that the sight of Libby's nakedness aroused him like he hadn't been for a long time.

Robert knew it was wrong for him to keep looking, but he couldn't make his eyes turn away. When she bent over to dry her legs, the whole space between her thighs was exposed and he could see soft fur and the clearly distinguishable features of her sex. < Well, she's obviously a woman> Robert thought to himself. <She might not be using it, but all the equipment is definitely in place.> He was mesmerized, and could hardly breathe because of the surge of arousal that seeing her had caused. Then, without warning, Libby turned around and saw him standing there, staring at her fully exposed body. He was totally embarrassed at having been caught out, and stammered, "Gee, Lib, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were in here--I was just looking for some deodorant."

Libby was slow in reacting, and Robert had ample opportunity to get a complete view of her frontal nudity before she attempted to cover herself with the towel. In those brief seconds, Robert was able to see the lush triangle of fur at the juncture of her thighs and see that she had very nice breasts--full, but still firm and well-nippled. She didn't appear to be upset or embarrassed at Robert's voyeurism. Indeed, if anything, she seemed merely amused. Laughing, she said, "Robbie, you're red as a beet. You're a real nut case, do you know it? C'mon, get out of her and let me finish my bath."

That night, Robert felt more sexually alive than he had since before his wife's death. In the shower, rather than his masturbation being done quickly like taking a dose of medicine, he lingered over it, savoring the good sensations, fondling his cock rather than quickly jerking himself to climax. Though he felt guilty about it, the picture of Libby standing there wet and fully nude filled his mind's eye as he brought himself to the most enjoyable orgasm he had experienced in a long, long time.

The following Friday was Libby's birthday and Robert had invited her to dinner to celebrate. They made it a festive occasion, dressing for an evening on the town and going to one of the best restaurants. The food was excellent and the drinks they had before eating had relaxed them. As they were leaving, Robert noticed that the restaurant had a club with a live band playing good dance music. "It's still early, Lib. Want to go in and have an after-dinner drink and listen to the band?" Robert asked.

"Sure, why not. Let's you and me live it up, little brother. After all, it's not every day I turn a legitimate thirty-nine."

They found a table and ordered drinks. When the drinks came, they sat and sipped and listened to the band. They were playing nice slow ballads, and Libby moved her head slightly, keeping time to the music. Robert hadn't danced in a long time, but he had a sudden urge to do so. "That music's too good not to dance to. C'mon, Lib, you game enough to see if you can keep your toes out of the way?"

For just a few moments, Libby's face was serious, as if she were pondering serious matters rather than Robert's simple question. Then she gave him her pixie grin and said, "Yeah, I think I'm game enough. Lead on, McDuff."

Robert and Libby danced at a decent brotherly-sisterly distance from each other, a little stiff at first, but then loosening as the good feeling of dancing took over. They danced two dances and then returned to their table and finished their drinks. Their faces were slightly flushed, as much from the sheer fun of the evening as exertion. Neither was ready to quit, so they ordered another round of drinks. After the two drinks and continuation of good music, their bodies overcame familial restraints and soon they were dancing cheek to cheek, her head on his shoulder and the previous gap between their bodies now nonexistent.

Even though Robert used every bit of will power he could muster, he couldn't prevent his cock from reacting to Libby's body being pressed so closely against his. Soon his erection was full, reaching down his leg like a hard rod. Libby pressed herself against it and whispered into his ear, "Feels like you're really missing Ann."

All Robert could do was sort of mumble, "Yeah, looks that way, doesn't it?."

"You mean 'feels that way, ' don't you? That's okay. I understand, and it doesn't bother me. I know what it's like to miss someone too, you know." With that she gave Robert a gentle kiss on the cheek and whispered, "You know, I was almost afraid to dance with you at first. After seeing your reaction to me fresh out of the shower, I was afraid that dancing might cause you to get in this condition. Now I'm glad it happened. I wasn't sure I would, but now I have to admit I kind of like it--it brings back old memories." To emphasize her words, Libby pressed herself up against Robbie's groin, squirming her hips side to side and giving his hard shaft a massage. She gave him a little shy smile and said, "Oh, Robbie, don't be embarrassed. After all, we are brother and sister. If we can't be frank with each other, then who do we have?"

Libby and Robert stayed at the club and danced until close to midnight. They danced about half the dances and Libby never backed away from him on any of them. In fact, almost as if to prove what she had said, she continued to mold her body to his, pressing her crotch against his hard-on all evening, sending pleasure waves whenever she squirmed herself against his throbbing cock. Robert figured that she must have really meant it when she said she "kind of liked it."

When they got home they both were still slightly wired, mellowed out, but still wide-awake. He got a bottle of chilled wine from the refrigerator and they sat in the living room, sipping wine and enjoying the after-glow of their evening. Robert still felt aroused and Libby's face was still slightly flushed. Even though they both could feel that the atmosphere was still charged with the sparks of sexuality their evening together had generated, neither seemed willing to talk about it. Finally, Libby broke the ice by saying, "It was good dancing again. Like I said, it brought back old memories."

Following through, Robert said, "You and Zack had a good marriage, didn't you?"

"Yeah, the best. As good as you and Ann."

"It's been three years now. Do you still miss him?"

"Well it's getting better, but the missing never goes away. Having you here in the house helps a whole lot, though--gives me more purpose in life." Then with a wry laugh, she said, "Of course, dancing with you this evening made me realize I miss some things more than others."

"You miss the sex, too, then?" Robert asked.

Libby then completely surprised Robert by telling him about how good her sex life with Zack had been. She didn't show any embarrassment about talking about the subject, almost as if she had been waiting for someone who would be a good listener. She revealed that they weren't above doing kinky things themselves. She admitted to going down on him and liking it. She said they even had anal intercourse every now and then to give zest to their sex life when it seemed to be getting dull. Finally, having gotten her story off her chest, she said, "Oh, God, I guess I really DO miss Zack."

She looked at Robert expectantly and he knew she was waiting for him to tell her about Ann and himself. Robert took his time, telling her that his marriage had been almost the mirror of hers, that the sex he and Ann had was very, very good and that he was missing the sex part, too.

Almost as if the telling of their stories were a signal, Libby stretched and said the wine and the late hour were getting to her and that she was going to bed. She kissed Robert on the cheek, leaving him in the living room. He sat there alone for a few minutes, contemplating the evening's turn of events, and then went his room and to bed. It was too late and he wasn't in the mood for his usual before-bed shower.

Robert lay in bed wide awake. Libby's uninhibited story had excited him and he was aroused even more than before. Unbidden, the scene of Libby standing nude before him sneaked into his mind and he couldn't drive it out. He realized that he and Libby were essentially in the same boat. She had so much as admitted that she felt real sex needs and urges just as he did. The way she had pressed against his erection that very evening, obviously enjoying the contact of her pussy with his cock, would have made a lie of any other story. <God> he thought <Who am I to talk. I enjoyed it as much if not more than she did.>

Wryly, Robert thought about the irony of the situation. Here they were, he and Libby, both needing sexual love in the worst sort of way, sleeping in the same house, but in separate beds, and kept apart by the taboo against siblings making love. Maybe it was a good rule--he could think of situations where it was good to have such a stricture. But it sure didn't apply very well to him and Libby. They were both adult, well aware of consequences. If they chose to make love, who would be hurt? They surely wouldn't. It would just be an extension of the love they had experienced all their lives. They would be helping each other, meeting each other's needs, not harming each other.

Robert's rationalizations were interrupted by a slight sound and a movement in the doorway. There in the darkness, Robert could see Libby, standing silently, just inside his room. "Robbie, are you awake?" Libby whispered.

"Yeah, I'm wide awake. I've been having a hard time going to sleep."

"So have I," Libby said as she walked forward and stood by the side of his bed. Even though the room was darkened, Robert could see that she had on a thin nightgown that clung to her body, revealing the dark circles of her nipples and the shadow of her pubic fur. She reached down and pulled back the covers and slipped into bed beside him. Moving up against him, she said, "Hold me, Robbie. Please, just hold me for a little while."

Robert turned on his side and pulled Libby up close, wrapping his arms around her. Her cheek brushed up against his and he could feel the wetness of tears. She wrapped her arms around him and they pressed against each other, bodies in full contact. They remained that way for minutes, silent, each grasping the other and holding tightly. Finally, Libby said, "I'm sorry, Robbie, but I just needed someone to hold me. Our conversation tonight really got to me. Suddenly I felt very lonely, very much in need of someone to hold me. I'm sorry I'm such an old sissy."

"Shhh, Libby," Robert said, kissing her gently on her cheek. "That's why I couldn't go to sleep. I need someone to hold as bad as you do. Dancing with you made me realize how much I miss that part of my life."

Libby didn't speak, but just moved even closer to Robbie, pressing herself closer against him. After a few moments, she kissed him on the cheek and murmured, "Thank you, Robbie. Thank you for being here."

The heat of Libby's body pressing against him, the warm flow of her breath on his cheek, and the feel of her breasts firm against his chest all combined to work their magic on Robert. His cock slowly erected, pressing out the front of his boxer shorts, and prodding against the softness of Libby's thighs. In seconds, it was a full-blown hard-on, throbbing against the flesh of his sister. Her only reaction was to squirm herself against the hardness, returning his prodding with her own. In the process of moving, Libby adjusted her body so that instead of pressing against her thighs, the hard rod nestled in the indention of her sexual center, filling the vee between her thighs. Once it was there, she pressed even harder, pushing her sex against his. Her hands stroked his back, moving up and down from his shoulders to his buttocks. Robert had been aroused before, but now he was carried to even greater heights.

Robert remembered the sight of her firm, dimpled buttocks and moved his hands down and caressed them through the fabric of her nightgown. He could feel its hem right at the bottom of her firm globes, and he slowly pulled the gown up, allowing his hands to make direct contact on the smooth, warm flesh of her ass. She murmured "Mmmmm" and squirmed herself harder against his pulsating manhood, driving it deeper into the hollow of her sex.

Libby whispered into his ear, "You know this is wrong, don't you? Brothers and sisters aren't supposed to act like this with each other."

"Yeah, I know. But all we have is each other, isn't it?" Robert answered.

Libby didn't answer except by her actions--she took hold of Robbie's shorts and pushed them down to below his hips. Uncovered, his cock jutted out straight and proud, jerking and throbbing in time with the rapid beating of his heart. Libby's front was still covered by the barrier of her gown, so she worked on it too, pulling it up to her waist and leaving her belly and pubis bare. Now, flesh met only flesh, and she pressed hers against his, lodging his hard rod in the deep cleft of her sex. He pushed forward, the head of his cock spreading Libby's labial lips and driving into the warm wet depths of her multiple folds of flesh. She embraced him tightly and murmured, "Oh, God, Robbie, it's been so long... such a long, long time."

They remained locked together in that position, just gently working their hips to and fro, tasting to their fullest the marvelous sensations so long absent from their lives. Robbie had both hands on her buttocks, one in each palm, and stroked and kneaded them gently, pulling her against his cock, moving the wet heat of her vaginal crease over the full length of his cock. He moved his hands into the deep valley between her cheeks and delved downward, insinuating his fingers into the secret, nethermost parts of her body. There they found heat and wetness--the whole area between her legs was coated with her slick feminine secretions. <Oh, yes> Robbie thought <She's so wet! She's as hot as I am... she's as hungry for me as I am for her.>

Libby's hands were busy, too, moving up and down his back, one hand caressing the back of his neck, the other the clenching and unclenching muscles of his buttocks. She moved her bottom hand below his ass cheeks and rubbed little circles, little fluttering strokes across the area between his anus and scrotum. He jerked involuntarily in reaction and groaned at the triggering of pleasure evoked from the touching of one of the most erogenous areas of his body. "Oh, God! Ummmmnnnn, Oh, Libby, Libby," he muttered as shivers ran up and down his thighs and across his buttocks.

Robert's heretofore suppressed libido raged white hot as Libby's touches raised his passion to mountainous heights. The heat of her labia clasped around his throbbing cock, the smoothly meshing friction of wet, slick flesh was taking him to near-orgasm level. He was breathing in near-gasps, almost panting in pleasure. He knew that if they continued at that pace, his cock would soon be spewing a geyser of white sperm.

Libby, too, was scaling Alpine slopes of lust. It had been three years since she had experienced a man's touch, and Robbie's hard cock sliding in short back-and-forth motions over her clitoris and nudging down to the opening of her cavern, was stirring her long-buried passion to a new renascence, a rejuvenation of the ecstasy that came from the union of male and female flesh. She knew that soon she would be caught in the irresistible clutch of orgasm, carried over the crest and plunged into that shimmering, flashing deep well of pleasure. "Ohhh, Robbie... I'd forgotten how good this is," Libby murmured, rotating her hips and twisting her wet channel around Robbie's cock.

Wanting to make the pleasure last, by sheer force of will Robbie pulled his hips away from Libby and withdrew his cock from the vee of Libby's warm flesh. Libby murmured "Mmnnnn?" indicating her reluctance to break the pleasurable physical contact. Drawing himself up on his knees, Robbie knelt beside Libby. He remembered how she had looked nude, fresh out of the shower, and he wanted to look on her again, to renew the pleasure that the sight of a nude female body gives. Even though the room was dark, there was still enough light from the window to see fairly well.

Putting his hands on her hip and shoulder, Robbie gently turned Libby so that she was on her back. She lay there quietly, eyes shining softly in the dim light, awaiting with expectation whatever Robbie's next action would be. His touch, the contact of his hard staff of manhood with her labia and clitoris, and the sheer eroticism of their actions had aroused her to a fever pitch of sexual heat. She knew Robbie was excited as she and that they were exploring areas of sensuality that were new to them both. Whatever lay ahead, she welcomed it. Desire, so long forgotten, inflamed her, and she sensed that she and Robbie would carry it to its culminating act.

Robbie gazed down at Libby. Her gown was pulled up to her waist and the lush triangle of her pubic fur contrasted starkly with the creamy white of her skin. Her breasts, not large, but firm and uprising from her front, were still covered, but the dark areolas surrounding the nipples showed dimly through the thin fabric. Robert reached down and stroked the soft globes, rubbing his thumbs across the nipple nubbins at their centers. Taking hold of her gown, he lifted it even higher, up above her breasts so that they were completely exposed. The sight reached out to him and drew him as a magnet, and he lowered his mouth and licked and suckled on the nipples that rose erect and hard. Libby arched her back and uttered soft little mewling sounds of pleasure.

One of Robbie's hands began an exploration of Libby's soft belly, smooth and softly rounded. He found her navel and drew circles around it with his fingers, just lightly touching with gentle, butterfly-like motions. His hand moved downward, down the slope to Libby's Mount of Venus. At first he encountered just soft, barely distinguishable fuzziness. Then his fingers were into her fur, soft strands of hair that covered her vaginal area. Exploring further, his fingers touched the top of her feminine cleft, the beginning of her labial lips. Extending his fingers, he delved downward, tracing the line of warm, moist flesh where his cock had just nestled. There he found the firm swelling of her clitoris, her ultra-sensitive lovebud. Libby uttered incomprehensible sounds, almost gurgles, as he lightly stroked the hard little nubbin, pulling its protective sheath back and touching it so that almost unbearable sensations of pleasure flowed over her. She jerked her hips upward and clamped her thighs together, locking Robbie's hand so that it couldn't move. "Oh, God, Robbie! Your touching that spot is too much to bear," Libby said in a strained voice.

Leaving her over-sensitive clitoris, Robbie delved his fingers deeper and found her vaginal opening, wet and slick with her woman's sexual secretions. Stiffening a finger, he plunged it into the cavern, probing until it was completely swallowed in Libby's tight sheath. She rocked her hips up, pressing them against the intruder, seeking to have the channel filled even more. He put another finger in alongside the other, and her hole was crammed full, clinging tightly to the deeply buried digits. "Oh, Robbie, I had forgotten what it feels like. Ummm, oh, soooo nice."

The room had filled with the odor of their sexual arousal, the scent of male and female stimulated to high levels of passion. Robbie detected the muskiness emanating from between Libby's legs and knew that its taste matched its scent. He could remember how much he loved to taste Ann's pussy and how the taste of her secretions acted as a stimulant that built his arousal upward and upward. Longing for a renewal of that taste overcame him and he withdrew his fingers from her vagina and replaced them with his mouth. With lips spread to their widest, he licked and feasted on Libby's wet flesh, slurping and lapping with abandon, uncaring as to the obscenity of the sounds.

Libby arched her hips and almost snarled, "Oh, God! Oh, yes, yes!" Her buttocks were completely off the bed, thrusting upward, heaving her wet sex against Robbie's lips and tongue as they went about devouring all the area between Libby's thighs. Robbie was carried away with the sensations: the musky taste of her female lubricant, the heady aroma of her desire-engorged vulva, and the tactile feel of his lips and tongue against her hot, liquid flesh.

Robbie's cock was throbbing, reacting to the bombardment to his senses and the way she was responding to his love play. Libby's hand, which had been grasping and clutching at the covers, found the rigid rod and encircled it. Slowly she worked her fingers over its full length and then up its rounded, pulsating head. It was covered in pre-come, its eye drooling slick man juice with each jerk and throb. Libby's fingers lightly stroked the sensitive glans, and Robbie jerked his hips back and forth, moaning, "Oooooh, God, that's so good. I'm getting so close... so close."

"Robbie, it's time," Libby whispered. "I need you in me. I need to feel you inside me. I want you deep inside me when you come. Do me, Robbie. Do it to me now."

Robbie needed no coaxing. He was aching with desire, to plunge his sword into Libby's sheath, to feel once again the wet heat of female flesh around his cock. He took his mouth away from Libby's vagina and once again knelt beside her. His face was wet with her juices and its aroma filled his nostrils. He looked down at Libby and was filled with such a combination of tenderness and lust that his breath caught in his throat. He looked into her eyes and said, "Libby, you're so beautiful."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.