Black Sheep of the Family - Cover

Black Sheep of the Family

Copyright© 1999 by Madhatter

Chapter 2: The Airplane Ride

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Airplane Ride - Nick always wondered why his aunt's family got the cold shoulder from his parents. He was about to find out on a vacation trip.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   girl   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Uncle Victor's car pulls into his driveway. I've got butterflies going crazy in my stomach as we get out of the car and walk towards to house. I don't think I've ever been this nervous in my life - not even the night I lost my virginity. I don't know how I should act around my relatives now. What do I say to them? My mouth feels dry as Uncle Victor opens the front the door and ushers me into the house. I haven't taken three steps into the living room when my younger cousin Darlene comes running into the room, a huge smile on her face.

"Nick!" she shouts, throwing her arms around my neck.

I wrap my arms around her waist, expecting a friendly, cousinly hug. And so even though I shouldn't be, not after what Uncle Victor told me on the ride over, I am still very surprised when Darlene's lips touch mine, and she pushes her tongue into my mouth. For a brief moment I stand there, unresponsive, then I kiss her back, eagerly, passionately, sucking on her tongue, then pushing my tongue into her mouth. My hands slide down her back to her ass cheeks, squeezing them tightly as she grinds her crotch against mine. My cock strains my pants, harder than it's ever been. Darlene runs her fingers through my hair as our bodies rub against each other. Finally, we break apart, both of us gasping for breath. I look into her dark brown eyes, and she returns my gaze. All I can say is, "Wow!"

Darlene smiles broadly. God, I had never realized before just how beautiful she really is.

"I've wanted to do that for years," she tells me, "but Mom and Dad wouldn't let me."

"Well, I'm glad you finally got your chance," I say, my arms still around her.

"Look who's here!" I hear, and look up to see my Aunt Helen enter the room.

Paula and Greg are right behind her. All of them are carrying bags and suitcases. Of course, their baggage seems awfully light for a two and a half month vacation. Maybe some of it is already in the car.

"Hi, Aunt Helen."

My aunt drops her bags and walks up to me. Darlene and I finally let go of each other.

"You can just call me Helen. No reason to be formal now, is there?" She rubs her hand across my crotch, squeezing my erection through my jeans, causing me to suck in my breath sharply. "I'm so glad we convinced your mother to let you come along with us. I plan on thoroughly enjoying you before this trip is over."

Aunt Helen - excuse me, Helen - steps out of the way to let her children in. Paula gives me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. It's a little disappointing after the warm reception Darlene gave me, but when I think of all the things we'll be doing together over the next couple of months, I let it slide. Paula steps aside, and Greg steps up, shaking my hand.

"Glad you could make it, Nick," he says, a wicked grin on his face. "We are going to have so much fun this trip! Just wait until we double-team our first chick!"

"I can't wait!"

"Speaking of which," my Uncle Victor pipes in (although I guess I should just call him Victor now), "we need to get this show on the road. The plane leaves in less than an hour."

We quickly load all of the bags in the car, and hit the road. Since there's only room for three in the back seat, Darlene sits on my lap, rubbing her ass against my cock the entire trip to the airport. I wrap my arms around her, fondling her breasts through her shirt. She moans quietly, snuggling up against me. We arrive at the airport, and gather up our bags. Darlene holds my hand the entire time we're in the airport. We look more like boyfriend and girlfriend than we do cousins. We drop our bags off at the ticket counter, confirm our seating assignments, then are pointed in the direction of the gate where our plane is waiting. It is a small charter plane; Uncle Victor tells me that the plane holds eighty people, but that there are only about sixty-five people on this flight, not including the crew. We enter the plane, and a very hot-looking stewardess with a sexy British accent guides us to our seats. There are six seats per row, three on each side of a center aisle. The whole plane is first class, with big, comfortable reclining seats. I sit in the middle of one row, with Darlene sitting next to the window, and Greg sitting by the aisle. As we sit down, Greg squeezes the stewardess' ass. She smiles and kisses him on the cheek, then goes back to the door of the plane to help other passengers. Paula, Helen, and Victor sit down in the row behind us.

We sit there quietly as the rest of the passengers board the plane. Darlene is still holding my hand. I occasionally look over at her, and she smiles at me, squeezing my hand. There are three stewardesses on the plane to assist the passengers. The first is the Brit that guided us to our seats. She has long, straight, dark brown hair, and long sexy legs, which are shown off well by the tight, short skirt of her stewardess' uniform. Greg can't keep his eyes off of her. The second is a shorter blonde; a very well-endowed blonde. She looks like she belongs on a California beach with her curly blonde hair and curvy figure. The final stewardess is a gorgeous black woman. She has nice breasts, long legs, and sensuous lips; I'd love to have them wrapped around my cock (and with any luck I will, before the flight is over). Once all of the passengers are on board and settled into their seats, the stewardesses take their seats as well, and the plane taxis down the runway. I hear the roar of the engines, and feel the plane leave the ground. I'm a little nervous, since this is my first time on a plane, but I'm too excited about the trip to worry much. Once we've reached cruising altitude, the captain comes on over the loudspeaker.

"This is Captain Wells, and welcome to flight 108, non-stop to the private island of Santa Maria. Total time for our flight is about seven hours. In a moment I'll be turning off the seat belt sign, and your stewardesses will come around with beverages. At that time, feel free to leave your seats and enjoy yourselves. Our stewardesses will do their best to provide for you every need. This is a clothing-optional flight, but no smoking is allowed. I and my crew wish you a pleasant flight."

The three stewardesses get out of their seats and begin moving among the passengers, getting them drinks. The British stewardess comes up to us, asking us what we'd like to drink.

"I'll have a scotch," Greg says. "And I'd like a little taste of you, too."

The stewardess smiles and hands him a glass and a tiny bottle.

"You mean we can have alcohol?" I asked, shocked.

"Sure, why not?" Darlene says. "You have to remember we're not around you parents now; we can do a lot of things they wouldn't approve of."

My parents don't believe in drinking alcohol (along with a lot of other things). Once more I thank God that I got this chance to get away from them for the summer.

"I'll have a rum and coke," Darlene tells the stewardess. "And so will Nick."

I don't say anything as the stewardess hands us our drinks, then moves back to see what Helen, Victor, and Paula want. Sipping on my drink, I look around the plane. A number of the passengers are also quietly sipping their drinks, but most have started to remove their clothes. As I eagerly watch some of the women passengers getting naked, I feel a hand rubbing my crotch. I turn to look at Darlene. She smiles at me, then opens her mouth, sticking out her tongue as she moves closer to me. I gulp down my drink, then bend my head down, sticking out my own tongue. An electric jolt shoots through my body as our tongues touch, twisting around each other as our lips meet. We continue to tease each other with our tongues as we kiss. Darlene is an amazing kisser. I can't believe she's a year younger than I am. Of course, she has several more years of sexual experience than I do. Her nimble fingers are busily unbuttoning my jeans as our kiss lengthens. She slides her hand into my jeans, pulling my cock out of my boxers. She pumps her hand up and down it as we kiss. Our kiss finally ends, and I move my lips along her jaw, kissing my way to her ear. I nibble on her earlobe, and then start kissing her neck.

"Stand up so I can get you pants off," she moans breathlessly into my ear.

I lift my ass off of my chair just enough for Darlene to slip my pants and underwear down below my knees, then sit back down. My cock is rock hard, pointing straight up. Darlene slowly strokes my shaft as I continue to kiss her neck. Then she moves her head down to my lap. My eyes widen as I watch her run her tongue along my shaft, then kiss the tip of my prick. Her hand fondles my balls as she wraps her lips around my head, sucking on it. The tip of her tongue pushes into my piss slit, tasting my pre-cum. I groan loudly, my eyes closed tightly shut. God, that feels good! She slowly takes more and more of my shaft into her mouth, until her nose is nestled in my pubic hair. My cock is shiny with her saliva as her mouth slides off my cock. She kisses and licks my shaft some more, then returns to sucking me. Soon I'm gasping for breath as her head bobs up and down on my cock, my chest heaving with every breath.

Turning to look at Greg, I see that he has the British stewardess sitting in his lap. He has her shirt open, and her bra undone, and is sucking on one of her breasts. She sees me watching, and leans over to give me a kiss. After a brief, but passionate kiss, she returns her attentions back to Greg. She whispers something in his ear and he grins, nodding his head vigorously. She gets up off of his lap and reaches up under her skirt, pulling her panties off and tossing them into the aisle. She then gets on his seat, putting one leg on each of the chair's arms. She pulls her skirt up and pushes her pussy into Greg's face. Greg eagerly starts licking her pussy, sliding his hands up the back of her legs and up under her skirt to squeeze the cheeks of her ass while he eats her out. She puts her hands on the back of his seat to balance herself, her head back and her eyes closed.

I turn my head to look at the row behind us. Paula has disappeared, and my aunt and uncle are completely naked. They have lifted the arms of the seats, and Helen is on her hands and knees on the middle seat. My eyes move across every inch of her naked body. I'm actually seeing my sexy aunt naked!! Victor is behind her, his hands squeezing her gorgeous ass cheeks as he fucks her from behind. Seeing my uncle naked, I realize that he is in really good shape, with a flat, solid stomach, and well-muscled arms and chest. My gaze drifts to the aisle, where a tall man in his mid-twenties is stroking his cock, watching my aunt get fucked. He moves forward, pushing his cock at her mouth. Helen sucks his cock into her mouth, and he starts fucking her mouth, his hands on her head. It is so wild to see my aunt getting fucked like this, her body rocking back and forth on the two cocks penetrating her body, her tits shaking beneath her. God, how I'd like to be under her right now, sucking on those tits! I look back down at Darlene, who removes my cock from her mouth, and looks over at her brother eating out the stewardess. A wicked grin spreads across her face, and she sits up, looking me in the eye.

"So, do you wanna eat my pussy?" she asks.

I look over at Greg going at it, then turn back to Darlene.

"You bet I do!"

Darlene pulls her shirt off over her head, revealing a lacy white bra. She reaches behind herself and unsnaps it, then slides it off of her shoulders, dropping it to the floor on top of her shirt. She has pert breasts, with small pink nipples. I lean forward and suck one into my mouth, feeling it stiffen. I run my tongue across the hard little nub, bringing a moan to Darlene's lips. I move my mouth to the other one, sucking on it while my hands stroke her smooth skin. While I'm sucking her nipples, Darlene removes her shoes and socks, then unzips her jeans and slips out of them, adding them to the pile of clothes on the floor. I kiss my way down her stomach to her panties, which are also white and lacy, matching her bra. I slide my hands inside her panties, cupping the cheeks of her ass. I fondle her ass cheeks as I kiss her mound through her panties. Then I pull her panties down over her hips, revealing her pussy. My eyes widen; her pussy is shaved smooth!

"Do you like my pussy?" she asks, seeing my stare.

"Oh, wow," I say, stunned. "I've never seen a smooth pussy like this before. I love how I can see your pussy lips. And that smooth mound is so fucking sexy! I could spend all day eating your pussy."

"God, I hope so!"

Before going any further, I decide to get more comfortable. I quickly remove the rest of my clothes, piling them on top of Darlene's. Then I return my attention to her sexy, shaved pussy. My hands stroke her inner thighs, rubbing the skin lightly. I brush my lips along her mound and her inner thighs, barely touching the skin. Darlene moans, running her fingers through my hair. My tongue comes out, and licks at her slit. God, she tastes delicious! I push my tongue between the folds of her lips, licking up and down along her slit. Then I move up to her clit. I lightly run my tongue along it, then suck it into my mouth, tickling it with my tongue.

"Oh God, yes!!!" Darlene screams, her fingers gripping my hair tightly.

"Careful," I tell her. "Don't pull my hair out."

"Sorry," she says with a laugh, loosening her hold on my hair.

I return my mouth to her pussy, pushing to of my fingers into her as I lick her clit. I thrust my fingers in and out rapidly, sucking up the love juices that are flowing freely around my fingers. Darlene is thrusting her hips against my mouth.

"Oh, oh yes, I'm... oh, I'm cumming!! CUMMMMIIINNNGG!!!" Darlene screams.

She grabs my head with both hands and shoves it against her cunt. I quickly remove my fingers from her and push my mouth against her twat, drinking her sweet honey. My tongue pushes deeply into her. I am amazed at how much she cums; it's practically gushing from her pussy. Her orgasm starts to fade, and I lick the last of her juices, running my tongue along the inner walls of her cunt. My mouth and chin glisten with her juices. I look up at her. There is a huge grin on her face. Her eyes are closed, and she is slumped down in the seat. Her breasts rise and fall in time with her breathing. I kiss my way up her stomach to those lovely breasts. I run my tongue along her nipples. Darlene moans some more. I kiss along her neck and face, finally arriving at her lips. Her mouth opens, and our tongues intertwine. Darlene's hands slide up and down my back as we kiss.

"That was wonderful," she says as we end our kiss, "but now I want to fuck you!"

"I can't wait," I tell her, kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobe.

"Sit back down on the seat," she tells me. "I want to be on top."

"Okay!"

I sit down in the middle seat, my cock aching. Greg and the stewardess have disappeared, so we have th whole row all to ourselves. Darlene straddles my hips, rubbing her smooth pussy against my cock. We look into each other's eyes, both smiling widely. Without saying a word, Darlene rises up a few inches, and taking my cock in her hand, guides it to her wet slit. She rubs the head back and forth along her pussy lips, then slowly sinks down onto it, groaning as it fills her twat. My hands squeeze the cheeks of her ass as she moves up and down on my shaft. Her pace is slow and casual. We kiss each other again, running our hands along each other's bodies as we fuck each other.

"I've wanted you for so long," Darlene whispers in my ear.

"You are so sexy," I moan in reply. "I could do this with you for days and days. I don't ever want to stop."

"Me, either."

Darlene's movements become more urgent as she nears climax. I squeeze her ass cheeks hard as she slams her crotch against mine. Our tongues intertwine as she rides my cock. Our bodies thrust wildly. Darlene moans as I suck on her neck, giving her a hickey. She claws my back with her fingernails, pulling herself tightly against me.

"I've marked you as mine," I whisper jokingly in her ear, eyeing the red mark on her neck.

"Now and forever," she replies, looking into my eyes.

Darlene has never looked more beautiful to me than at this moment. My God, I actually think I'm falling in love with my own cousin! I caress her cheek, pulling her face towards my own. We kiss, but this time it is more tender than before, more intimate. Darlene moans into my mouth as she cums, her pussy juices flooding my cock. Her arms are wrapped tightly around me as her body jerks on top of me. I thrust hard into her several times as she climaxes, her tight pussy clasping my cock, bringing me to orgasm as well. I thrust into her hard, groaning as my climax hits me. My cum spurts deep into Darlene's pussy, splashing against the back of her cunt. And a second and third spurt follow. I've never cum so hard in my life!

Darlene collapses against me, gasping as her orgasm fades, grinding her cunt against me. My cock, now limp, slips from her pussy. My crotch is a sticky mess of my cum and hers. I take a deep breath, my eyes closed. That was absolutely fantastic! Never has sex been so good. And to think, this is just the beginning. Darlene rubs her cheek against mine as her breasts rub against my nipples. I caress her smooth back, enjoying the feel of her skin against my hands. She finally gets off of my lap, collapsing into the seat next to me. There is a huge grin on her face, probably matching the grin on mine.

"Sounds like you two were enjoying yourselves," my Aunt Helen announces, looking down at us from the row behind us.

I jump, startled.

"Oh, hi Aunt Helen - I mean, Helen," I say. "Yes, as a matter of fact, we were very much enjoying ourselves."

"Glad to hear it," she says. Then she turns to her daughter. "So, did you leave anything for me?"

"Oh, I'm sure he'll be ready for more fucking after a brief rest," Darlene gasps. "Especially with your talented tongue going to work on his cock!"

Mother and daughter both laugh. It still shocks me to hear them talk like that, especially Darlene, who always seemed so shy and quiet when they visited. But now I'm seeing a very different side of her, a different side of her family as well, one they obviously couldn't show around my parents. It may take me a while to get used to it, but I very much enjoy it. Hearing Darlene talk dirty like that is almost enough to get me hard again. I can feel the blood stirring in my penis as Helen moves around to our row, sitting next to me in the aisle seat. She kisses me on the cheek, her hand stroking my inner thigh. Darlene takes one final deep breath, and gets up, sliding past me and her mother. Just before leaving, she whispers into my ear, "You can fuck any woman you like, but don't forget that you're my man."

With a giggle and a kiss on my cheek, she leaves.

"It seems Darlene's become quite attached to you," Helen says, having heard her daughter's words.

"Yes, it does. And I think I'm becoming quite attached to her."

Helen laughs.

"You two make a beautiful couple. I don't think your parents would approve, however."

I laugh as well.

"I guess I just won't tell them, then."

Helen's fingers are lightly stroking my cock, her fingertips making little circles along the shaft. I moan as she kisses my neck, then licks her way down my chest. She sucks my nipples, flicking them with her tongue. She kisses and licks her way down my stomach to my crotch. Her tongue slides across my shaft, licking up my cum and her daughter's. She slips my prick into her mouth, eagerly cleaning all the cum from it. My cock grows stiff in her mouth. She licks up and down the shaft, then sucks on my balls, before slipping my cock back into her mouth. God, she's a fantastic cocksucker!

"Oh God, you're good at that," I tell her.

"You like that, do you?" she says with a smile, kissing the tip of my penis.

"Hell, yes!"

"Such language!" she says with mock shock.

We both laugh. Helen kisses my stomach, pushing her breasts against my now very stiff cock. Putting her breasts on each side of my cock, she rubs her tits up and down my shaft. Wow! I've never titty-fucked before. The feel of my aunt's breasts around my cock is wonderful.

"Do you like that?" Helen asks me.

"I sure do!"

"Your cock sure feels nice between my tits," Helen says, continuing to stroke my cock with her breasts. "I bet it'd feel even better shoved deep into my pussy!"

"There's only one way to find out," I reply.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" Helen asks, standing back up. "How about you get on top?"

"Sounds great!"

I stand up, and Helen lies down on the seats, one leg on the chair, her knee bent, the other leg resting on the floor. She runs her fingers through her neatly-trimmed pussy hair, spreading open her pink pussy for me to see. She slides one finger in and out of her hole while rubbing her clit with another.

"See anything you like?" she asks, her voice deep and husky, as she runs her tongue along her lips.

"Oh yeah!"

I kneel down next to my aunt, my mouth watering. This is going to be so good! I stare at Helen's pussy. I can see the moisture forming between her lips as she fucks herself with her finger. I breath deeply, inhaling the musky aroma of her snatch. Leaning forward, I pull her hand away from her cunt, bringing her finger to my mouth. I wrap my lips around her finger, tasting her love honey. I run my tongue over her finger, then slowly slide it out of my mouth, sucking on it as it slips from between my lips. Then I kiss her pussy, darting my tongue out to tease her clit. Helen groans, running her fingers through my hair. I push my tongue into her cunt, licking up her juices, which are flowing freely now. I suck on her clit, working two fingers in and out of her cunt.

"Oh God, that feels good," she moans, "but I want your cock! Fuck me, Nick. Fuck me now!"

Eager to please her, I kiss my way up her stomach, moving up between her legs. I stroke my cock with one hand as I get into position. I rub the head along her pussy lips, then ease it into her cunt. Once the head is in place, I thrust forward, burying myself in her twat. She is amazingly tight. Her cunt grips my cock like a hot, wet vise. Then she really surprises me. She tightens her cunt muscles, milking my cock. I groan.

"God, I can't believe what your pussy's doing to my cock!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.