Tim's Life - Cover

Tim's Life

Copyright© 1999 by Caesar

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A quick look into the life of Tim Wilson, and how his desire for power and sex was fulfilled though his use of his mental talents.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

(present)

Wendy closed the door behind her, leaving Tim and two of her students alone. As commanded she yearned to complete anything Tim suggested, this as one of those things. At his suggestion she had sent each of her students out to an empty class, one at a time. There Tim simply asked each a few questions then he sent them back. After all her students had gone, he had simply come to the door and told her to ask Samuel and Jean to stay after class. Then, he told her to leave them alone. She smiled enthusiastically all the while.

As was often the case, Tim gave those that pleased him a gift. For Wendy, was two female students in her class that didn't fit into his plans. But would be an enjoyable addition to Wendy's house. The two girls both came with attractive mothers and all four females would be more than submissive to the dominatrix.

"What are we doing here mister?" It was the mousy teenager who asked.

Tim ignored her question then simply looked into each of the fifteen year-old's eyes. "You", he pointed at Samuel, "have always fantasied about your mother. And you," he looked at Jean, "have been in lust with your brother since you caught him jerking off."

Both teens froze for a second then all at one they spoke up, "Fuck you mister!" Samuel jumped off the top of the desk and moved towards the door.

"Your sick!" Jean's face became pale and her mouth moved but nothing came out.

Tim wanted to get both these young people to do what he wanted, without some form of mental control. It was the moments like this that he enjoyed the most. If his experiment failed then he can always fall back to forcing them to his desires.

These two teenagers were not the only ones within Wendy's class that had fantasies about a family member. But they were from two of the richest families within the class. Tim smiled then spoke calmly, "A wise man wouldn't leave until he heard what I had to say." Tim looked at Samuel, waiting.

The young man stopped and turned about, crossing his arms, and looked to the floor, waiting. "Thank you Samuel." Tim jumped up onto Wendy's desk, sitting comfortably, while also forcing an awkward pause to the situation. "Now, if you two decide to do as I ask you will have your sexual fantasies fulfilled." Samuel looked up incediblously while Jean simply sat frozen to her chair.

"Lets get out of here Jean." The boy turned to leave. "This guys warped!"

"I'm warped? I'm not the one with the hole in the wall, or with pictures of his mom in a bikini in a metal box under the floorboards in his room."

That stopped Samuel cold. He turned back to the stranger, "What?!" The silence gave him time to think, "How did you know about the hole? No one knows about those things?" The young man suddenly stopped, he must have just realized his words were confirmation.

Tim ignored the question and turned his attention to the silent stunned girl. "Well Jean, what about you? Have you told anyone about those little fantasies you write in your diary? Listen kids", he emphasized the words "kids", "your not the first ones to fantasies about a family member. In fact, my business is fulfilling people's fantasies. Just like the both of yours."

Samuel looked stunned while Jean was frowning, obvious thinking about Tim's words. Tonight, Samuel, you are going to invite me to supper - Jean you will call and invite your brother to attend."

"Your crazy." The words were spoken with much less venom than the earlier ones. Yet, Samuel went back to his desk and sat down. "Whatever you have planned it won't work?" It was asked as a question, and Jean was nodding dumbly at her classmates words.

"It won't? I have never failed yet." The young man looked suspicious but Tim knew it was no contest, he would everything asked just for the chance for the fantasy.

It was hours later, when the five people sat about in Samuel's living room. The only adults in attendance was Samuel's mother, Suzanne, and Tim. Jean had been surprised when her brother, Joel, had agreed to come to dinner and simply went along with the instructions. Usually the younger brother was a protagonist and a thorn in her side, while also being the pivotal point in her fantasies.

"Tell me Tim", they had gotten past the introductions and were now using first names. Suzanne continued, "are you an instructor of some type? Samuel has been surprisingly quiet about your invitation."

Tim looked in amusement at Samuel then turned back to the attractive forty something year-old mother. "No ma'am, I'm simply a business man." He took a sip of the tea before him. "In fact I'm surprised Samuel didn't tell you why I'm here."

The young man jumped in nervously, "When is supper mom? God I'm hungry!"

"Its coming dear. Watch your manners please." She turned back to the attractive man in the Italian double-breasted suite. "As you were saying Tim?"

Tim felt amused at what he was about to do to the polite mother. "Well, Suzanne, your son has been having lustful thoughts about you ever since he hit puberty." Samuel started to cough loudly while Joel looked wide-eyed at the whole scene. His sister, Jean, simply stared at the floor, as if waiting.

The middle-aged woman had been prepared from the first moments Tim had walked into the very expensive nineteenth century house. She was startled but took another sip of her tea then looked from Tim to her son, as if waiting from more information. When nothing was forwarded, she asked, "Well Samuel, is this true?"

"God mom! No, of course not!" Samuel had turned white and had long since decided this was a bad idea.

Tim was smiling when he continued, "Its not? But what you the picture of your mom? You know, the one with the yellow knit bikini bottom riding up her bottom in Mexico last year."

Suzanne trembled but didn't say a word. "Its not true mom!" It was a comment on her good manners and patience that she kept her calm demeanour this far into the conversation. Tim wondered how far he could push her before she broke.

"Then its not true that you jerk off almost daily to that picture or all the other ones of your moms? Samuel, remember our bargain." Tim forced his voice to sound dangerous, but only felt pleasure at the embarrassing tension in the air.

Suzanne looked surprised, "What bargain, Mr. Wilson?" Her hand was trembling constantly now and she often shifted her weight. Tim hadn't noticed the new formality in her address of him.

Samuel looked lost and simply watched the scene unfold before him. "Its rather simple Suzanne, I simply told your son that if he invited me over that he would have his fantasy fulfilled. Namely, to have you as his sex slave!"

It was like the air about them was about to explode, but the wealthy mother nodded then asked, "And why are they here Mr. Wilson?" She nodded towards Jean and her younger brother.

Tim needn't have browsed her thoughts to know she was playing for time, to dwell over what has been said to day. He decided to amuse her. "Well that's the second bargain I made today. Joel is Jean's fantasy." Suzanne looked towards the two young people with disgust and surprise. While Joel spun his head about to look at his older sister. While she still ignored him, too nervous to even look up from the hard wood floor.

"My god, your serious aren't you Mr. Wilson? You expect me to bend over this coffee table and let my son have me, don't you?" She set down her tea, the cup was in danger of spilling with her trembling hands.

"I am serious Suzanne. In fact I'm always serious about incest." The word seemed to sting all present, especially the two people who agreed to this dinner. Tim turned his attention back to Samuel, "Would you like to have sex with your mother as she said, over this table?"

"My god. No!"

Tim smiled, while Suzanne smiled almost in triumph at her son's denial. "Then why is her pussy getting wet while we sit here?" Suzanne gasped loudly, which made everyone else realize Tim's words were true.

A squeaky voice spoke up, "Mr. Wilson, my sister has agreed to this too?"

Tim was enjoying himself immensely. "Something like that Joel. But not so blunt as Suzanne and her son here. No, your sister is still a virgin and she simply wants you as her lover."

"My l... lover?" Evidently the thirteen year-old had a stutter. "Is this t... true Jenny?" He had turned to his silent sister.

It was the first words the teenager had spoken since entering the room. "Yes Joel, it is." Tim was proud of the young lady - he knew she had to have guts to say confirm his words. Her hand reached out and took her baby brothers. Joel didn't pull away, instead he started to smile.

"My god, what is happening here?" Suzanne's voice was getting shrill. She turned her attention upon her son, "What will your father say when I tell him what is going on here young man?"

It wasn't really a question and Samuel seemed to shrink into the large comfortable couch. "Actually I doubt you will say anything to your husband." All eyes turned back to Tim. "Unless your son gives you permission."

"My permission!"

"Of course." It hadn't been a question, but as usual, Tim did as he wished. "A woman always does what her master wants, and you Suzanne will do what your master wants. At all times!" Tim again put that dangerous edge to his voice.

The expensively dressed mother sat trembling in anger and frustration but didn't move. Her son spoke up, "Mr. Wilson I don't think this is a good idea..."

Tim interrupted, "You don't? Then why is your cock hard?" Jean giggled quietly and Suzanne tried to see if Tim's words were true. "I was serious when I said she was to be your sex slave." Tim smiled at the angry woman. "And a fiesty one at that."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.