Tim's Life - Cover

Tim's Life

Copyright© 1999 by Caesar

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A quick look into the life of Tim Wilson, and how his desire for power and sex was fulfilled though his use of his mental talents.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

(present)

The motor yacht was huge. It as one of the items that had been acquired when the deal with Mrs. Leveque was complete. As Tim thought more about it, the more pleased he was of the transaction. It was mutually beneficial, and was sure the old woman was even now enjoying her side of the bargain.

A steward came out with drinks on a tray for Tim and his passengers. Marge took two, one for her brother Rob, the other for herself. Rob's wife, Louise, took her own. Mary, Tim's younger sister took one. Leaving the last three drinks for Tim, Wendy, and her mother Carol. Since leaving port, the crew had pampered and fawned over every wish their passengers desired. After a quick mental suggestion, none of the crew ever saw or heard anything untoward.

It was only six months since Louise and Rob's wedding. They had gone to France for the honeymoon and after getting back Rob told Louise, on his friend Tim's suggestion, about his sister. He went on to explain that she was both his sister and his slave, a present from Tim. After sitting silently listening in shock to her husband, she answered, "Well, if it was from Tim then its okay." That was probably as much of a surprise as had been his sister kneeling before him at his stag. Louise had made it also clear, she didn't want to share a bed with her husband and his slave, but didn't mind sleeping alone some nights. Now, the two women shared a house and a man, while still staying friendly. Louise wore a loose summer dress that she knew her husband always enjoyed on her, while her sister-in-law wore a one piece bikini.

Tim smiled at Louise, while mentally sighing knowing that she was a sole sibling with no contact with her real parents. It always interested him how people felt about their parents and siblings, and if those thoughts ever ventured towards a sexual relationship. Then he turned his attention to Mary, his own youngest and prettiest sister. Since the girl was thirteen, barely starting puberty, she had been his favourite.

His sister noticed his look and moved his hand, in hers, to the upper portions of her lap. Wearing only a skimpy two-piece bikini and a smile, she was by far the most attractive woman on the ship. Yet, she never noticed anyone but her older brother, he had seen to that.

Carol and Wendy were last minute additions. Rob had dated Wendy in college and through her, met Carol. The older mirror image of his girlfriend held secret lesbian submissive desires for her only daughter. It was a simple task to have Carol join them, and ultimately become Wendy's lover. It was a few years ago since this all came about, and since that time the two lesbians had never shown any serious interest in any other man or woman, other than Tim. Wendy sat on the bench facing the rest of the group while her mother sat at her feet, massaging her daughters smooth calfs. Both wore one piece bathing suits, Carol's suit was slightly see-through, and she constantly smiled at being included in the private party by Tim.

Every passenger in that group knew of the incestuous relationships they all enjoyed. It was only Louise that never imagined or enjoyed sexual relations with a sibling or parent. This was the current topic of conversation, the last few moments.

"Don't you think Marge is pretty Louise?" Tim moved his own hand higher upon his sisters lap, feeling the heat emanating from her sex. Mary was always horny for her brother, and could never said no to him.

Looking at her sister-in-law, Louise answer, "Of course she is. But I've never been attracted to other women." Her husband had smartly stayed silent thoughout this conversation.

Marge sat at Rob's feet and held his drink for him as she watched the exchange going on around her. She never spoke unless spoken too, and only if her brother, or Tim, wished it.

Wendy spoke up, "No one can please a woman like another woman my dear." Her mothers moist lips grazed her naked knee.

"Well, I can't comment on that," Louise looked awkward towards the two lesbians and the obvious devotion, and lust the mother had towards her daughter, "but my husband can please me well enough right dear?"

Rob cringed at being included in the conversation. "I try dear."

Tim interrupted to change tactics, "You would like to watch your sister and wife together wouldn't you Rob?"

The married man had learned it wasn't easy to lie to his friend, "Yes actually, that has been one of my biggest fantasies lately." At least since the fantasy of having his sister as a slave was fulfilled.

Tim turned back to Louise, "Then why don't you try it for your husband Louise?"

The look turned to stone, "Listen Tim. I don't mind how you all live your life or who you sleep with. And I never protested when my husband brought home his sister and told me she was his 'slave'." She took a deep breath, while the rest of the party remained calm and allowed her to speak her piece. "I know enough about Marge, about her sexual appetite for my husband. I've listened to them in their room. I've also gotten used to the taste of another woman on my husbands cock." Marge giggled quietly to herself.

The pause was long enough for Tim to add, "Well Marge, do you have any objections to sleeping with your sister-in-law?"

The young woman looked up at her brother and got a nod before answering. "No. I love Louise and always wondered what it would be like to make love with her." Actually, only Tim knew why the young slave desired this because her brother desired it. She was the perfect slave, his fantasies were her own.

The young slave reached out and placed a hand on Louise's. The irritated wife sighed and smiled gently at her sister-in-law. She could never be mad at the sweet young woman who she shared her husband with. She then looked up at her silent husband and saw the desire for her in his eyes. Louise loved Rob very much, and her anger dissipated after seeing his eyes and listening to Marge's words.

Tim knew all he had to do was send a single command and Louise would become a devoted lesbian. Yet this was also part of the game, manipulating and watching how others related to the prospect of a forbidden sexual relationship. He had manipulated the new bride a week before her wedding, as she had come to his apartment as he instructed. There, she had performed every sexual action Tim had desired, for almost two days straight. Louise had left her husband's friend with at least one deposit of sperm in every one of her holes. It was Tim's wedding present to her. She remembered every second of those two days, and often relieved them in her fantasies. She would never enjoy an orgasm as strong as any one Tim had given her, There was no reason to manipulate the woman to sleep with Marge, As he had done, so his friends household would be civil with the addition of Rob's sister. Tim was certain she would give in eventually. It was obvious to him, that she would always do what he wished, by mind control or not.

Wendy finally added, after watching the verbal exchange for some time, "Some woman are not lucky enough to have one lover. It looks like you have two Louise." The married woman looked up and smiled at the attractive lesbian, the same realization had also come to her.

It was a awkward pause that lasted almost a full minute before Louise spoke right at her husband. "Okay Rob, I will do it." It was as if everyone sighed at once, and a weight was lifted from the group. Carol and her daughter clapped, while Mary whistled. Marge leaned over and kissed her brothers wife's hand while husband and wife shared a slow gentle kiss. Their words of endearment could not be heard over the noise.

It was Tim that broke the silence. "Wonderful Louise, I hoped you would come around." The married woman turned towards the only other man that she had slept with, ignoring her husbands kisses on her cheek. Tim knew she would drop her husband at a moments notice to join him for even one night. He rather liked that type of power. "Why don't you and Marge go off right now to consummate your relationship before supper is set?"

It was one thing to finally accept the pressure to try out a lesbian affair with her sister-in-law, it was another to actually do it. Especially with all these people staring at her. Louise could not find any words to stop what she felt was a situation that was rapidly getting out of her control. As if clouded by a haze, she felt herself being lead by Marge up out of her chair and then down to her husband luxurious suite.

Everyone watched the two novice bisexuals leave. Carol hugged her daughters legs while Wendy stroked her mothers full head of hair. Mary snaked her hand up her brothers shorts to grasp his cock, his eye caught hers and told just how horny she was.

Tim caught his friend Rob's attention, "Rob! You look a little lost. Why don't you go down to the weather deck and watch your room through the porthole?" His friends eyebrows rose in surprise at the suggestion then without a word jumped up and practically ran to the fore of the ship. Turning his attention to the two ladies across from him, "Well ladies, why don't you put on a show of your own for my sister Mary here?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.