Tim's Life - Cover

Tim's Life

Copyright© 1999 by Caesar

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A quick look into the life of Tim Wilson, and how his desire for power and sex was fulfilled though his use of his mental talents.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

(present)

Mrs. Leveque passed the legal documents across her desk to Tim Wilson. He smiled at the handsome woman and then placed his signature upon several of the documents. Taking a breather to calm his excitement, Tim looked up into the powerful woman's eyes. Finally he stood and reached across the mahogany desk, hand extended. She finally cracked a smile and shook his.

"I never want to see you again. Correct Mr. Wilson?" Her small hand was dry and very warm. Tim realized it trembled only slightly and was tempted to enjoy this thirty-six year-old woman before he left.

She looked older. "Of course Mrs. Leveque." She withdrew her hand then picked up the sheath of papers to ensure the younger man had completed them fully. This also effectively allowed her to ignore his confident gaze.

Still standing, Tim admired the woman seated before him. Remembering the sight of her as she thrashed under the fulfilled fantasy of incest with her sister and her husband. Who would have guessed this woman held such a passionate and kinky desire - held so long as she grew up with the slightly older sister - that lowered her upper crust breeding to that of a common slut. Tim smiled he remembered the sight of the gray haired woman sucking her own sisters tit, and then later, the sisters younger husband's cock.

It had been so easy, thought Tim. While eating a early brunch one Sunday morning at a outdoor cafe down by the yacht club with Rob and while his friend chatted away about the merits of married life - a discussion that truly bored Tim - he browsed the minds of some of the female patrons. Mrs. Leveque, a newly divorced, but a rich and powerful woman sat eating brunch with her older sister. As the elder Leveque, both ladies maiden name, told about her eldest son's endeavours at his high school, the younger sister's thoughts blatantly devoured her sisters body and face.

After all these years, Tim was not surprised in the least, after discovering so many peoples hidden desires and fantasies. It was probably the paradox of the outward boredom of the rich handsome woman compared to her lecherous inner thoughts that forced his actions. That and the gray-haired sisters were both well-kept attractive upper crust ladies. Tim wanted to see there outer demeanour crumble in the face of promised sexual fantasies.

The rest was easy. Tim had introduced himself at the table, after making a bet with Rob that he could score with the "old broads", and then began to mentally manipulate the older of the sisters. It was the younger sister who's spirit he wanted to control - without his mental suggestions. When the older lady had departed to the water closet, Tim had dropped his pretence of being a gentleman and then told Mrs. Leveque bluntly what he had to offer. She was too surprised and outwardly disgusted by the younger mans offer to fulfil her "incest fantasies" with her sister that she hadn't been able to say anything when the older woman returned. Before another word was said, the gray haired elder sister reached over and placed a crumpled garment into Tim's lap. It was the old woman's panties. Smiling at Mrs. Leveque, he gave the used under garment to her as a present and a suggestion for a "business proposal".

Husband and wife had grouped up on Mrs. Leveque, the same woman that now read the documents slowly. They had been especially gentle and slow. The older man didn't need any encouragement when his wife had suggested a threesome with herself and her younger sister. He had been all for it, only the presence of the quiet man in the corner had surprised him. But his sister-in-law had wished it. Tim had enjoyed watching the older threesome, the elder tired bodies, the almost identical sisters, the fanatical way Mrs. Leveque enjoyed the three hours. She rushed to enjoy all aspects of her sister, while only using the single average sized cock to quell the urges that only the male member can fulfil.

When it was over, Tim stood at the foot of the bed and asked to be alone with Mrs. Leveque. She was exhausted and spent, but had enough energy to pull a blanket over her pale older body. The married couple left. The deal was simple, that he could promise the use of her older sister for a hefty financial sum. Money was nothing to the powerful woman and she agreed even though it represented a generous percentage of her families fortune which she had taken upon herself to manage.

People would do almost anything for fantasy, or the promise of fantasy. Only Tim didn't promise to fulfil a persons fantasies, he delivered. "Would you have slept with me to have your sister as your lover?"

Mrs. Leveque cringed at his question and looked like she was attempting to control her normal response. Tim had seen her at the most degrading and sexually enjoyable moment in her life, it wasn't necessary to act the heiress with him. Yet, his look embarrassed her, as only he knew her secret desires and had seen her when she had enjoyed them. She looked up at the younger man, then answered, "No Mr. Wilson, I would not have slept with you."

Tim smiled, and after a quick confirmation - knew that she didn't even believe herself, but was hoping he believed her. So he queried her yet again, "Well, would you sleep with me to get another taste of what you enjoyed last Sunday?"

She set down the papers and placed her palms flat on the desk. "Are you reneging on our deal Mr. Wilson?" Mrs. Leveque was negotiating deals long before Tim had started to enjoy the ladies.

"Not at all. I was just wondering if you were willing to let me fuck you in the ass", at that point Tim began to browse her thoughts, "if I could ensure you would be able to do the same to your sister?" He sat down on the edge of the desk, looking past his shoulder at the frowning face of the handsome woman.

She took a breath before she continued, "It sounds to me that you are thinking of adding to our completed contract." Her voice conveyed displeasure and disappointment.

Tim realized the middle-aged woman was scared to death of loosing this chance he had offered her. To enjoy her own sister indefinitely, as a lover and sexual partner. So fearful of loosing another chance to fulfil her long-standing fantasies that she was even contemplating doing something that she felt was disgusting and dirty. Mrs. Leveque had never had anal sex before, nor would she ever consider it - except for this man and what he had to give in return.

"No, not at all." He let his eyes trail down to the swell of her blouse before continuing. "Unless there is something you wish in return?" Tim, of course, already knew that there was - or he would never have followed along this line of questioning. "Perhaps you would like to watch your sister with her son?"

Her eyes shot at him, rage running through her. But that quickly changed as she realized her feelings could not be hidden from this "mind reader", or her thoughts. It was something she had thought about, something that felt even more nasty that the lesbian incest she had now experienced the one time. "Yes, I would like to see that." It would be no use disguising that fact.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.