Tim's Life - Cover

Tim's Life

Copyright© 1999 by Caesar

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A quick look into the life of Tim Wilson, and how his desire for power and sex was fulfilled though his use of his mental talents.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

(past)

"Timmy your going to be late again! Get up." His mother pulled off the rough wool blanket from the teens skinny body. The cool air hit him and he rolled up into the fetal position. "Get up young man."

Her hand firmly came down upon his pyjama covered bottom causing a loud slap and the thirteen year-old to quickly jerk up out of bed.

"Ouch! Mom!?" He stood rubbing his bottom as his mother pulled out some clean clothes from his drawers.

"Now get dressed, breakfast is on the table." She headed towards the door, "Its already cold and your sisters probably ate most of it."

"Probably." He mumbled to himself, his three sisters always left him next to nothing when he slept in. Following his mothers instructions, the young man pulled his clothing on quickly, grabbed his school books and bag then ran downstairs.

"Try not to dent the floor honey." His mom spooned out the rest of porridge into a bowl and handed it to her only son. A knock at the screen door and his buddy Jerry came in with a wave of his hand as a hello. "Hello Jerry. How did your mothers bake sale go Saturday?"

"Fine Mrs. Wilson." He grabbed a cold piece of toast from his friends plate and ate it.

Tim spoke, with his mouth full of porridge and milk, "Did you get all of the algebra questions done for today?" Jerry didn't even move, or even give any indication that he had heard his friend.

"Jerry?"

Tim turned his head to see what his buddy was looking at, and was a little stunned and surprised at his friend. Jerry was staring boldly, as if mesmerized, at Tim's own mother. The morning sun was bright as its rays filled the tiny kitchen with light. Standing between the rays of light and the teens, was Tim's mom. Her flowered pattern dress, common to the styles of that time, at least for housewives was almost transparent. She wasn't wearing a slip and the shadowed curves of her body shocked her son.

"Do you boys want more toast?" She smiled over at the young men, oblivious to both sets of eyes upon her. She was always nice to Jerry.

Jerry spoke up, "Yes ma'am." Tim was about to speak up, knowing they were already late for the first class and it wouldn't be a good idea to wait for the bread to toast. Then he saw that his mom bend over to get the half-loaf of bread from beneath the cupboard. Her bottom was raised up high and the rear hem of her skirt rose up to mid thigh, giving the two teenage boys a good view of her unstockinged legs.

Tim was shocked and excited at the same time. To his early pubescent body even the sight of his own mom caused his body to tremble and his cock to stiffen. He could not take his eyes from her, wondering why he had never noticed her this way before.

A kick to his leg brought him temporarily out of it, Jerry smiled at his friend and winked. It was a look they had shared a few times when looking at the girls around the neighbourhood. Once they even enjoyed the sight of Jerry's older sister, Esmerelda, as she rode a bicycle about the back yard. Her skirt had ridden up so high most of her thigh could be seen. It was all very enjoyable but never had Tim felt this strongly about any sight before. Perhaps because it felt particularly nasty to be ogling his own mother.

She toasted two more pieces of bread giving the two boys more time to watch her against the light before she came over to place two plates down on the table. She set her sons down quickly, then leaned over and set down Jerry's. When she did this, the neckline of her dress fell to reveal her ample cleavage to both sets of eyes. "There. You boys better eat and run - I don't want to get another note from your teacher Timmy." She smiled at the both of them and then left to follow her usual morning rituals.

Leaning over, Jerry whispered, "Your mom has got the hots for me!"

Tim swung his fist and made contact with his buddies shoulder. "Ouch. Don't blame me if she wants my body." Jerry moved quickly this time to avoid another fist. "Bet you, she fingers herself after we leave? Did you see the way her ass moved when she left, damn I wish she was my mom!" Tim didn't even try to swing this time. It was common for his companion to be brutal and blunt in his appraisal of different woman. Jerry had even done the same thing to his own sister, the one time they had ogled her legs. He hated his friend at that moment, and knew it was jealously.

That same evening, Tim realized he looked at his mom differently. She had a curvy body like the woman his friend Jerry and he watched when strolling down Central Street. She was much better built than the girls his own age, and even better than his sisters. He wondered how he never noticed what a looker she was. Yet, he also wondered at the crude remarks of his buddy; did she really like Jerry, she was always smiling and asking him to stay over for supper, and Tim wondered if she really had played with herself during the day. Tim knew woman often masturbated, and always wanted to see that. Did they do it the same way boys did, he wondered.

Since he was spending more time around her, Tim's mother recruited her son to hold the yarn while she knitted a shawl. The family was seated before the television, the first in the neighbourhood, and they all watched the Honeymooners. His father laughed continuously and loudly, which was often echoed by all his sisters. It was his mom that couldn't care less about the show, and was just happy to sit with her family. Since there was not enough couch space, Tim sat on the floor next to his mothers legs. The same that he had been ogling that very morning. So distracted at the nearness of her flesh that he wasn't even watching the show.

He stared very hard at her ankle, and the knitted slipper covering her feet. He marvelled at the curvature of her calf and the shiny smoothness. Why hadn't he ever noticed it before, he asked himself again and again. Like many young men, Tim soon desired more, wanted to know what that calf felt like. His imagination ran wild and he thought of simply reaching out to rub her skin, or maybe she would not mind if he allowed his leg to rest against hers. The young teenager thought constantly for a way to touch her, to get a better view.

That was when it happened.

The first time he could ever remember it happening. Without any details, its simpler to just say his mom shifted in her seat and moved her legs a few inches. Nothing untoward, or strange, and no one else in the room took notice. Except her movement had caused her smooth skin to move over and press against her sons upper arm.

Somehow, Tim knew he had made this happen. He wanted to touch her leg and she simply moved it closer to him, touching her son. It was ridiculous to anyone else, but Tim was so startled by what just happened to him, he didn't even notice that he finally had the chance to touch her body. When he did, he tested his thoughts and shifted about, pressing his arm more firmly into his moms leg. She didn't move a inch. It felt warm, smooth, and alien. Tim felt his body tremble in excitement and he tried to still his breathing before someone else in the room noticed.

Letting go of the two hands full of yarn, Tim knew he just had to want her to be silent and she would be. He reached across his own body and grasped her round firm calf in one hand. He marvelled at the strong thick muscle beneath his hand and the warm skin covering it. It was effectively the first time Tim had ever touched a woman's skin, and even though it was his mothers body, it excited him immensely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.