Seduction Denial - Cover

Seduction Denial

by Caesar

Copyright© 1999 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: Wanting her in a dominant sexual way, he uses his daughter to extinguish these desires.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   .

Copyright© 1998-2003

There was a young monk of Dundee
Who complained that it hurt him to pee,
He said, "Pax vobiscum,
Now why won't the piss come?
I'm afraid I've the c-l-a-p."


She was sexy. Why hadn't I ever noticed before?

Her long lithe body, tanned skin, moved seductively about the room as she danced. She wore nothing, and I could see everything. She bent over and pulled her ass cheeks apart to show me her tiny puckered anus. She lifted a leg high up above her head showing me her glistening hairless sex. She pulled upon her hard nipples and sucked them into her own mouth.

She was my daughter, Tania.

Tonight she had waited till I came to her open doorway before beginning her erotic dance. It was for my eyes and I feasted upon the sight. I loved her but I also desired her.

It wasn't the first I had seen her dance thus. She did this nightly and I knew her schedule. I watched again and again, from her open door, as she twirled about to the silent music, dancing to the erotic rhythms of my pounding heart.

She was beautiful. And I say that not only as a father, but also as a man. Long blond hair, straight and mid-way down her back. Her sex, now hairless, used to have a tiny triangle of blonde hair. She was strong and lean, in a way that only a teenager girl could be. Her skin was tight and smooth, inviting if I may say so.

She was also a seducer and knew how to dominant her loving father. Tania did it with her natural sexual power.

She rolled about upon her bed, the same bed her mother and I bought for her birthday when she turned twelve. Her body bending in ways that my old body could never mimic. I could see everything, she wanted me to see all of her, and I did.

I am ashamed to admit, but I never closed my eyes. In fact I watched religiously, as her seductive and sexy dance continued.

Only fifteen, nearly sixteen she would chastise me, and twirling about naked before her own father.

At first it was the little private smiles for her old man, mostly when others were in the room. At supper I would look up and catch her eye, and her small private smile meant for me only. I took it only as any father would, I concluded she had a normal paternal crush on the pivotal male role model in her life.

Yet, the smiles didn't go away. They got worse.

Later, it wasn't only the private smiles. It was the looks, of hunger and lust. Impossible as I thought at that early time, how can such an innocent show such an incredible prowess at seducing her fathers attention.

The look would gaze down my body, often piercing into my crotch. Now I saw hunger in those teenage eyes, and I was fearful in my inability to do anything about it.

I thought about telling my wife Hillary, but I feared she would only dismiss what I told her as teenage infatuation. I knew all the parenting books and have poured over them again and again since those first private smiles. All too no avail.

Then it was the little flashes of her body. A show of lean strong teenage thigh beneath those too-short skirts, down the top of her blouse to discover her tiny white bra over those 'A' cup breasts. Tania made a point of showing me her body, to catch my gaze and then reach down and push up her skirt till I saw the white of panties.

Was it the look of impotence that I returned to her, the feeling of blood rushing through my body and my heart pounding so hard all must have heart it?

Couldn't my wife and two young sons not hear my pounding frantic heart as my daughter simply spread her knees till I saw the white of her cotton panties?

God was not on my side. To not give me respite from the evil desires I felt for my own daughter.

Afterwards, she made a point of telling me she loved me... very often. Even before the rest of our family, they never noticed the glint in her eye and the press of her chest into her fathers arm. I doubt not that she loved me, she tended to remind me every time we passed, whispering it within my ear.

How weak must a father be to allow himself be seduced by his own daughter?

Her skin glistened with sweat as she body gyrated to the music of my soul. Even her body tired after nearly an hour of moving erotically with only me as her audience. Yet she did not stop, she gave me anything, she wanted me to take everything. I didn't, I couldn't. I was her father.

I can remember the first time I saw her teenage vagina, and its little triangle of hair above the slit. Coming back from church as a family, and she opened the door and, I watched as she got out, swung her knees out the door. That loose wool skirt was light enough for the breeze to lift it, her hand holding it up after she caught it. Tania sat in our family car, one leg still within and with her skirt raised. My dearest child had not worn any underwear and was looking right at me when I saw that hidden spot.

The sight lasted nearly thirty seconds and I shall never forget it.

After that, I no longer saw panties when she flashed me the sight between her legs.

That was when the dreams started.

I'd wake up in a cold sweat, grinding my hard cock into my bed even as my wife still slept beside me. The dream fog slowly dissipating but the erotic image of my daughter fresh enough to still cause my old heart to thump loudly.

Things seemed to just accelerate from there.

Nearly each morning, as I made my way out of the house, I would see the door to the bathroom open and Tania step out into the hallway. Naked. Completely. That was becoming a sight I was sure to see and, god help me, I was starting to need that image to get my day started.

What could any average father and man do in such a circumstance? Hell if I know. I did try to do what I thought was right. After supper one evening, I knocked and entered my daughters room. I was feeling stern and wanted to get this ridiculous "flirting" to stop.

What a fool am I.

Tania sat up when I closed the door behind me and smiled hugely, ignoring her homewore on the bed before her, I did the obligatory, "We need to talk young woman!" Would you believe I never got another word out?

My dearest daughter threw off her oversized tee-shirt in one fluid motion, leaving me standing before a naked teenager. She fell back onto her bed and spread her legs, lifting her knees nearly to her chest. I could now see her sex in such great detail, as it was flowered open and to my surprise completely bare of its previous hair, that it seemed to be looking right at me. As crazy as that sounds.

"I love you daddy!" Oh god!

A hand grabbed her small but firm breast in a death-grip, while the other quickly trailed down and began to gently circle her light-pink glistening clitoris. Within seconds, I was even seeing that part of my dear daughter enlarge and moisten in rapid enjoyment.

She was gasping while grinding her hips and sex into her hand, "Please... I need you... I belong to you daddy!" Oh god!

"I'll do anything daddy!" She suddenly dropped her knees and turned about until she was laying up her flat teenage stomach and both hands began to kneed and fondle her own round hard ass. "Is this what you like daddy... spank your bad girl... please daddy!" Oh god, she was pleading for me to spank her naked bottom!

What would you do? I know what I did, I nearly ran out of there and took a long walk in the light rain to calm my throbbing nerves.

It was nearly time, as it was each night I watched Tania in this way. Exhausted, she finally dropped down upon her knees before me. Eyes just below the thick bulge in my pants, but looking between that mound with her reach and up into my haunted eyes. Each time she did this, we sat longer like this looking at each other. Finally she reached up with her free hand, the other between her legs and the floor manipulating her sex, and reached for the zipper in my slacks.

This was the first time that I could not move before she touched me, normally I escaped from her room. Tania's eyes lit up as her finger tips touched the bulge in my pants. She was closer to her "prize" than ever before. How can a man defend himself against such a comely attack, even from his own daughter?

"Oh god daddy!" She licked her lips in a way that I felt that moist tongue down the length of my spin and my cock jumped against my pants and her hand. "I love you!"

Once, I got a phone call at work. First of several actually. This call was from Tania, and she only spoke a few words, "I'm for you daddy, only you. No one has ever touched me, or ever will, except you." Her voice was deep and throaty and I dare not ask what was wrong, as I sat in a meeting with seven other department managers at the time. Then she began what could only be a narrated masturbation session. God help me but I loved that call. The others in the meeting began to give me strange looks as I simply sat there with a dumb look upon my face as I listened to my baby girls words and the sounds of her body as she masturbated for me. "... my nipples ache for you daddy... my clitty is so hard, it wants your lips wrapped around it... my bum itches daddy, do you like my ass daddy... I'm pretending my finger is yours as I... oh god, I can feel it down to my toes... I love you daddy... I need you daddy... please!" And much much more.

Tania's eyes widened in surprise at the twitch of my cock within my pants and she looked amazed at the bulge in my pants. She whispered, "I'll suck you good daddy... please!" Her one hand began to fumble, but obviously in a delirious rush, with his zipper. "I need to please you so bad... to taste you and to feel you all over my face and in my belly!"

My little girl had been having rather graphic fantasy images of her own, obviously.

Continuing to whimper and beg in a little voice, "I need you between my legs... and my bum, if you want that daddy... there is nothing I would not do for you!"

Her other hand came out from between her thighs and I could see the sticky wet coating that covered it. Tania was very excited at that moment, her tiny nipples stuck firmly out but looked like taunt hard raisins. With my zipper undone, she simply pulled my pants wide and my hard cock popped out.

If there was any doubt before that moment, there was none now. I knew my darling daughter was indeed a virgin. It was written upon her face and even throughout her body. The sight of my manhood was the first cock she had ever seen, but was the sight that she had thought of for many months. Perhaps years.

It was as if she saw the face of god in my elderly incestuous cock.

Time stood still until she knelt up and pressed the side of her sweet soft face against my hard manhood.

It was wrong, it was evil, but felt incredibly good!

I stood looking down in amazement, feeling like the god from the old testament himself. Tania quickly crawled forwards and I felt her body press against my leg, her sex against my shin. While she did this she also began to rub my thrusting hard manhood all over her face, slowly turning her head this way and that to allow my hot tool to touch every centimetre of her skin.

She began to hump my leg and I could already feel the moisture from her sex through my pants. Tania's tongue slid out and her tongue began to roll about the head and shaft of my cock. She clobbered and lathered it up with saliva before, again, rolling its hard rigid surface about her face.

It was an incredibly hot and exciting moment.

Then it happened!

That irritating moral beast that resides in (most of) us roared its disapproval of my wrongful actions. An internal battle ragged within me, you can guess at the two sides. And it was an incredible feat, if I say so myself, when I stepped back even as my little girl was starting to lick my cock like a big lollipop.

Tania froze even as I stuffed my prick back into my pants. Damn. I hated myself, I hated that my daughter was so gorgeous and I hated that I had to leave this room with her kneeling here like this. How many men are offered nirvana such as this, not even taking into effect that she was my daughter? Few I suspect.

I couldn't look at her even as I spun about and quickly retreated to my room, away from her devilishly seductive ways.


Is this the end of the story? Do you think I went back and allowed that sweet young mouth to give me pleasure?

Thankfully, or perhaps regrettably, Hillary came into the room from our private bathroom. She was wrapped in a large thick white bathrobe and had her head wrapped in a white towel. "Oh hi darling, coming to bed?" It was bedtime, as it was each night I stole to my daughters room to watch her dance and masturbate.

It was as if something inside me snapped, something that was held in check when I stood above my daughter. Taking the five steps forwards, I grabbed the white belt of the bathrobe and yanked it towards me. My wife flew into my chest with a hollow thud and my lips roughly sought out her own. My tongue invaded her mouth and she mumbled her protest at the rough treatment even as a hand reached into her robe to seek and quickly find a mature heavy breast.

The wide soft nipple took a harsh punishment from me that evening, as the first of many assaults from my hands or mouth, I pinched it between my finger and thumb causing my dear wife to scream into my open mouth. Her hands attempted to push me away, but she could not get a sold base to push against.

Instead, I immediately tired of her fumbling and lifted my mouth from hers and removed my hand. "You bastard... !" My open palm came around and stuck my wife of many years for the very first time. Her head spun back and when she turned to again look into my eyes, her cheeks now sported tears and surprise. More than hurting, I'm sure the strike surprised her.

Within a second I had both hands upon her shoulders and began to push her to her knees. I wanted her to kneel before me. I wanted to have the image and memories of my daughter from my head and heart but I also wanted to enjoy my dear daughter at my hearts content.

Hillary, for the first time in her life was being forced to succumb, to submit. She didn't resist as I pushed her to her knees and finally growled at her, "Take it out!" She just looked up in horror at me. "Take it out slut!" I raised my hand to deliver another slap.

That caused her to move. With trembling hands she fumbled with my zipper and my cock again thrust out of my pants. She stared at my cock as if she never seen it before, but also as if it was some disgusting little bug that needs to be squashed. I didn't like the look and again hit her cheek with my open palm which again caused her head to spin backwards. "Now rub it all over your face or by god... !"

I didn't need to continue, my sweet loving wife of many years whom had given me a happy and safe home dropped her face and began to press her face against the hard surface of my cock.

Obviously she was confused, hurting, humiliated but her whole life was her family, me. She knew not how to react to my animal passionate ways, ways that were never before surfaced.

I pulled off the white towel from her damp hair and threw it forgotten over my shoulder even while she fumbled with my hard cock against her face. I wanted to feel her worship my dick in that certain way that I had felt not so long before. I needed her to relieve this fiery devil within or else I may succumb to the beast and return to my daughter.

Try as she might her tears clouded up her eyes and her face felt not nearly as inviting as my daughters had. I roughly grabbed a handful of hair and pulled back and held it still. "Don't move!" With my other hand I held the base of my manhood and began to rub it all over every centimetre of her tear streaked face.

This humiliation lasted for several enjoyable minutes and I felt the heat in my loins at my dominant actions. Finally I grunted, "Open your lips... now get them wet with your tongue." She rushed to do as I ordered, no doubt her cheek still stinging from my blows and her hair probably felt as if half of it was being torn from her head. I slipped the soft head of my thrusting cock in a circular motion about her moist inviting lips.

When a part of me wanted those lips to be my beautiful daughters, I growled out in frustrated torment and drove my cock deep into my wife's mouth. Now we have enjoyed oral sex before but never had she taken me fully down into her throat. Hillary now felt the open zipper of my pants scratch her cheeks and chin, even as I began to roughly pound in and out of her mature but still attractive face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.