My Cock, My life - Cover

My Cock, My life

Copyright© 1994-2003 to Caesar

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A well-endowed young man and his passage through early life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Anal Sex   Size  

The next few years were much the same, with my mother as my lover, while my sister enjoyed a quick nocturnal meeting. Even Mrs. Youb became an object of my affections frequently. Puberty caused me to become quite a large young man, both in body, and cock. I towered over mother, and my sister swore that my cock would split her in half if she allowed me to do what I most wanted to her. My latter teen years were a time of experimenting, while my early years were more for discovering. It was also the time when I began to realize the full power and energy that were between my legs. How to withhold "favours" to be able to get what I wanted, or to give too much as punishment.

Several times a week, mother would come to my room, and during each of those nights neither of us slept much. Mother and I didn't talk as a couple, instead she was my mother and would still scold me if I did something she didn't agree with. She still acted like my mother even while she fucked, or sucked, me. Rarely did she become an uncontrolled slut, her desires controlling her actions, the way I liked. I put up with this to humour her, but I knew it was my cock that ruled her. I quickly learned to withhold my orgasm, as well as hers, until she promised me anything I wished.

It was on one occasion that Sarah lay above me, inverted with my cock in her mouth. Of course, the familiar wet sex before me was taken advantage of, and I used my tongue to great effect.

Often, when in this position I would run my tongue up the length of my sister's sex, from the nub of her clitoris to her bum hole. She always enjoyed this and often asked for more if we hadn't met recently.

I'm not sure why I began to concentrate my attentions on her rear hole, but it was not long before my tongue became a small cock and was fucking her bottom with great gusto. Sarah loved it, and pushed her buttocks back, almost smothering me, as proof. The sound of her pleasure was loud, and I spent several long minutes on this area of interest. Later, after our mutual orgasm caused the tired delirium that we were familiar with, I asked her whether she really liked my tongue in her bottom hole.

"Hum ... it was wonderful Danny, couldn't you tell?"

Of course I could, but never considered the rear hole for anything sexual. I wondered if men "fucked" women in their ass? And asked my sister.

She produced a giggle and a reply, "I suppose so, but it is much smaller than here." She pushed her wet wide open vagina against my nose. Eventually, she left my bed and returned to her own room.

I wanted to try this new idea out, and immediately considered my mother's wide white buttocks. Within the week I approached mother before bedtime, hoping to gain entrance to this part of her anatomy that very evening.

She was knitting on the couch, and I sat next to her and asked if she would consider something new. I admit I was shy about the whole affair, up to now, my mother controlled our coupling.

She just looked at me sweetly but didn't reply, I was still her young son. I put the question forward as easily as I could, hoping to see a smile come to her face and anticipation to cause her to pull me upstairs.

Instead I saw revulsion and anger before she spoke, "Don't be ridiculous Daniel, no one does that!"

To say that I was puzzled was an understatement, but I attempted a different method to get my own way. I told her I always thought she had a beautiful bottom and that I was sure she would enjoy it, I finished by assuring her that I would be gentle. That just caused her to blow up and told me to drop the idea, then she left without another word.

To punish me, she didn't come to my bedroom for almost a week, and in that time I began to think, and to be angry from her actions.

When finally I felt mother slide next to me, I allowed her to fondle my cock while kissing my neck for several moments, her sex pressing against my thigh. Her breathing became quick, and her sex left moisture upon my thigh. We have not withheld our sexual play for this long before, and she was very bothered.

Me, Sarah attended to my needs, and her mouth often did a wonderful job. When my cock was huge, hard, and throbbing, I rolled away from her onto my front. Effectively hiding my cock from her reach. She just sat stunned for several long seconds then promptly left my room.

I do not know if she became inflamed and sour by my actions, or the lack of sexual attention she was receiving, but I was given many jobs about the house that kept me busy for several days afterwards.

In my exhaustion, I didn't even notice mother's entrance to my bed until after my cock was hard. Again, I moved onto my side and this time she tried to pull me back to her. When her strength would not move me, she curled up to my back and began to press her wet sex into my buttocks. I quickly sat up and went to the bathroom, and when I returned mother was gone.

Instead of the cold reception that I received after the previous encounter, I was met with a warm inviting embrace the next day. My mother gave me a quick wet kiss with a firm squeeze to my cock as her way to say good-morning. She pampered and fawned about me, and when finally my sisters left for school, seconds before me, I pined my mother against the kitchen counter and grasped both her full breasts. I licked her ear, and ground my soft cock into her buttocks, which she wiggled and pressed back invitingly.

I whispered, "You want it?" She groaned an affirmative.

"What is it you want?" She pressed her ass back against my hard cock as an obvious answer.

"Where do you want it?" With this she froze and seconds before I left I answered my own question with a question, "In your ass?"

She didn't move from the edge of the counter where I left her, shaking with sexual adrenaline and excitement.

Well that was a sexual dry period in my teens. For an unremembered length of time, mother would not come to my bed since she knew that I desired something from her she was not willing to give. It was obvious she desired my presence, or rather, my cock to fill her sexual needs but her stubborn determination withheld me ultimate desire.

Even Sarah could not come to my bed nearly as much as before, since mother continued to fawn and present herself to me in various ways. Often, she would allow her hand to stroll over my crotch or allow her dress to rise up to give me a view of her pantied crotch and still-firm thighs, or even "tuck-me-in" wearing an outfit I thought she would never put on, provocative and very sexy lingerie.

This performance was intended to seduce and persuade me to give up my idea to bugger her. It didn't work. Rather, it pointed me towards my sister Louise whom my innocence was given.

I came upon her late one evening when I was returning from the bathroom; she was standing before Sarah's closed door. What was strange was that she was bent almost double her eye almost in contact with the doorknob and her long nightgown was gathered up in one hand; the other was hidden before her. I crept towards her and touched her shoulder. It produced a violent reaction when Louise jumped up bringing her hand to her mouth to cover her surprised scream.

I realized then what my sister had been up to. I saw the moisture coating her one hand, while the other still held the gown almost to her crotch level. I also noticed that the door to Sarah's room had a faint light coming from the old-fashioned key lock, which was large enough to possibly see into the room.

I slowly bent down and looked in through the doorknob and to the sight of my eldest sister's sweaty loins as she masturbated herself frantically with her hands. Sarah was also feeling the loss of our previous interactions.

I stood and looked into my sister's fearful eyes; I was puzzled that she was obviously enjoying the sight of our elder sister.

Gently I pulled the hand from her face, and brought it to my lips. She watched amazed as I began to lick and suck her juices from her trembling fingers. When her digits appeared clean, I pulled her back to the door and bent her forward to her previous stance. Louise gave me a nervous look but could not contain the urge to continue to peek. I crouched behind her and rubbed her back watching her watch our sister. Soon, her nervousness was overcome by her sexual desire and she again placed her saliva wet hand between her legs.

I only kissed her neck and shoulders, holding her as I felt her body tense with excitement. A bit later, the dim light disappeared from Sarah's room, and Louise stood, her knees wobbly and began to head down the hall to her own room. I followed. She didn't stop me in any way when I closed and locked the door, or when I sat next to her upon the slim bed.

Gently, with ease and patience, I pushed her back upon the bed, and pulled the hem of her nightgown up to her waist producing her almost hairless loins for my viewing pleasure.

I could see the desire in her eyes but also the reluctance, yet she didn't resist as I pulled her legs apart giving me easy access to her womanly virtues.

Her own pleasure was interrupted and not complete; so with only a few gentle licks of my tongue upon the hard bud of her clitoris she orgasmed violently. My face was caught tightly between her young strong thighs, and my hair was practically ripped from the roots with her uncontrolled explosion.

Only when she was finished and began to relax, did I lift my face from between her legs. I crawled up next to her and wondered at the prospects of having her lips upon my cock. It was not to be, instead Louise began to chat quietly. I learned many things that night, listening and talking with her; for one, she was aroused by woman and not men, that she had consented to our initial coupling since she was interested to know what it would be like to have a cock inside her, that she knew about my sexual relationship with the other two ladies in this house.

Twice more did we meet discreetly, and both times my lips and tongue brought her pleasure. Only after I requested attention, did Louise use her hands to bring me to orgasm. An occurrence that was very interesting to her, the sight and feel of my cock as it exploded with my excitement was a continued interest to her. Yet, she never consented to any other form of enjoyment, though often asked me much about mother and Sarah's sexual preferences and enjoyments.

Many a strange conversation we had. Mother realized that her tactics were not working, but just continued to frustrate herself. Thinking back, I wonder if she perhaps thought I had lost interest in her as a woman, she certainly tried hard enough to seduce me to no avail.

After a long time, things between use began to return to normal, at least normal in the way that we acted towards each other before she began to join me in bed.

It was on one of the days that things were "normal" in the house when mother leaned over and whispered, "I'll do it."

That could only mean one thing!

I smiled and told her I would come to her that very night, and to be ready for me.

In the past I had withheld favours for sexual compensation, yet never on this scale. Mother obviously desired our coupling so much that she was willing to do something that she considered "disgusting".

I slipped silently into her bedroom late that night and quickly disrobed. The only light in the room was through the open window from the street. Mother lay naked upon the covers of her bed; I could see the whites of her eyes as she feverishly stared at my semi-hard cock. It had been a while for the both of us.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.