My Cock, My life - Cover

My Cock, My life

Copyright© 1994-2003 to Caesar

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A well-endowed young man and his passage through early life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Anal Sex   Size  

My early teen years were eventful, in that I became interested in the opposite sex, and interested in the way women seemed to want my penis.

Another important thing happened to me then, my father died fighting the Germans in Europe. The blow was devastating to our close family. My mother was the closest hit, and spent days in deep depression not even leaving her room. She would not recover for many months, which I had a small part in that.

It was my turn to notice the women about me, the first incident that I remember is walking into the bathroom I shared with my two sisters to find the eldest, Sarah, just getting out of the tub. Her wet nudity radiant and my eyes quickly took in her natural beauty. She stood surprised at my intrusion, half-crouching with her arms suspending her up. I took my time to look her over then closed the door before me. Afterwards, I was embarrassed, but my sister never mentioned it.

The first time I used self-satisfaction, or masturbation, was the evening after a dinner party at my Aunt's. It was to lift my mother's spirits but hadn't worked. Aunt Thelma sat directly across from me in her study where we all sat about discussing mundane things. I kneeled down on the floor to play with my Aunt's dog. When I looked up, I noticed that I could see up my mother's sister's skirt. I saw to the edge of her stockings and the pale white flesh above there.

It was not the first time I saw a woman in stockings; I've often seen my sisters as they busied themselves getting dressed - but it was the first time in such an encounter. I didn't stare but turned back around, feeling the flush of my cheeks and the hardening of my penis. When I turned back the knees were wider apart, and I imagined I could see all the way to my Aunt's panties. I sat staring for some time, while my aunt crossed then uncrossed her legs twice. I discovered then that I was a leg man, and loved a shapely leg covered in silk.

Not long afterwards, I came home early from a baseball game that was cancelled to find my mother in the laundry room off the kitchen. From the distance, I could see that my mother was leaning forward onto the washing machine as it was doing a load.

I was about to say hello when I realized something was strange. Silently, I came forward close enough to see the side of my mother's face; she had her eyes closed, and looked faint. She was opening and closing her mouth silently, and her eyes rolled behind the lids while her body pressed against the spinning washer.

I watched for several moments puzzled until I realized what my mother was doing. She was masturbating! That was something I had never thought a woman did, let alone my own mother.

As the seconds ticked away, I saw that she had tears running down her face as she masturbated. Only years later did I realize that she missed my father terribly even while her body had needs that would not be easily quelled. I stole away, without her even knowing I was there.

I had an encounter with Mrs. Youb. She had asked me to drop by to help with some light fixtures in her house. Her husband was away, and it was not the first time I had helped her out. I stood upon the old chair, her hands holding my waist as I lifted several parts of the huge fixture from its hook.

I only noticed her hands move when the tips of her fingers touched my cock through my pants. I froze wondering if the touch were purely accidental, but the hand advanced even further until much of her right hand grasped me. Taking her time, she measured my cock with her hand, while it hardened by the shear fact that someone else's hands besides mine held it. Quickly it poked to the side of my pants, and I can still remember the sound of her loud breathing as her hand touched me thoroughly.

I felt her hands quiver as she began to unbutton my trousers, but that is when I jerked in surprise and fell from the chair. I rolled onto my back to see Mrs. Youb as I have never seen her before. She looked crazy, her eyes wide, her tongue constantly wetting her lips, her body quivering. She looked at my hardness as her hands rolled up and down her body rubbing herself though her dress.

"Would you like to stay Danny?"

Her rubbing had reached her breasts, and her hands began to squeeze the large globes roughly. Looking back I would probably have stayed if she had showed me her attractive legs - just because I would have liked to see more. But, the way things were, I was beyond my depth and wanted to get out. I left her standing there even as I closed the door behind me.

Always when I rubbed my cock, it was late at night imagining things that had happened to me that day. Yet, something was missing and I usually fell asleep with an unfulfilled desire. Up until the day I had come home to find my mother crying at the dinner table.

She had been attempting to make supper, and her emotions overcame her, so I began to fill in by completing supper for her.

Well I dropped a lid and it shattered upon the floor, mother was not impressed and began to yell at me, "That was a gift from your Father!"

She dragged me to her room for punishment. The place my father would use his belt upon us kids when the need arose, which was rare. But, my mother never raised a hand to us. She grabbed one of father's old belts then sat at the edge of her bed, lifting her skirt to her knees.

"Drop your pants and get over my knee young man!"

Was she mad? I have never seen her like this before, almost as if her sadness were fuelling her anger at something I did not even think was that big a deal. I remember the flicker of her eyes as she took in my teenage cock before I bent over her knee, but hadn't noticed then. She positioned me until I lay on her knee with my bare bottom raised, both my head and feet almost at the floor.

The belt came down striking my buttocks again and again. It hurt, but I realized she hadn't the strength that father had used. Instead, I was conscious that my naked penis was pressing against the silk of her leggings. And that the jerks of my body caused a friction. My cock hardened to its full length. My mother's skirt rose up to mid thigh and my cock slid between her legs.

Every time she struck me, my body would go down then back up again giving me the most delightful of sensations. The blows lasted forever, but realistically could have only lasted a few moments.

Suddenly, I felt an explosion that seemed to drain all my energy out the head of my cock. I didn't know what was happening, but my manhood erupted and began to shoot thick white sperm which covered part of my mother's lap and down the whole side of one leg to her ankle. That was when she stopped spanking me.

I quickly stood, crying with embarrassment and pain, my hands rubbing my backside as I faced my mother. Time froze, as she looked down at her lap then up to my cock. Her hand dropped the belt then reached out to grasp my shrinking penis in her trembling hand. Only a second after she touched it I could feel it begin to grow again. She helped the process by stroking it slowly until it was again at its full height. Then she jerked her hand from me and spoke rapidly, "Go to your room." I left puzzled to contemplate what had happened.

That was when I learned the power of my cock, but I was only just learning how to use it. I wanted another encounter to see the reaction of a woman at the sight of my penis. Mother ignored me after that fateful day, much to my puzzlement. I tried to approach her, but she ignored or brushed me off at all attempts.

I did finally get what I needed, more attention from a woman to see whether the reaction was similar. It was Sarah my eldest sister who was next.

I lay awake on a school day, and Sarah came to wake me. I feigned sleep. As I had hastily planned, I lay uncovered by the blankets and my pajama bottoms in disarray. So well had I planned this, that most of my soft penis could be seen when my sister opened the door. And see it she did.

I saw the light from the hallway though the slits of my eyes and my sister standing open mouthed about to tell me to get out of bed. Instead, she came into the room and advanced to the bedside. Since she was so close, I closed my eyes. I soon felt a presence near my cock, and realized it was my sister's breath I felt. Then ever so lightly, I felt a single finger run along the length of my manhood. Just as it was beginning to harden, my mother's call to come down to breakfast resounded out the upper floor. Sarah quickly stood and returned to the door to begin the day by waking me up.

As I mentioned, mother practically ignored me, but still showed signs of being depressed. A few times I caught sight of a hasty glance from her, as she visually measured the bulge in my pants when she thought I was too busy to notice. By this, I deemed her interest in my sex organ was not lost.

What happened next was not planned, but happened naturally.

I came home from school to find mother cleaning potatoes in the sink. As I often did, I went to her and gave her a chaste kiss upon the cheek, which recently she had taken coolly. Since I had to bend forward to kiss her, and because I stood behind her, my front brushed her back. In that second that I was behind her I felt her bottom arch out and press against my crotch. Instead of disengaging, I just stood behind her, my lips an inch from her ear as her round fleshy bottom again pressed against me. In response, I pressed my quickly hardening cock forward knowing she had to feel it against the soft round flesh of her bottom.

She hung her head and bent slightly forward over the sink causing her buttocks to press more firmly onto my cock. She began to gasp about the same time she wiggled delightfully, agitating my cock almost to the bursting point.

It was a natural reaction: I reached around her to grasp each of her bountiful breasts in my young hands, the hard nipple pressing into my palms. I must have gone too far, and she attempted to disengage herself from me. But, I pulled her torso up from the sink until she pressed into my chest and felt my seed wet my pants. I wet both the front of my pants and the back of her skirt. She pulled from my grasp and quickly left the kitchen.

Twice more I played the same game with Sarah. She even unbuttoned my sleeping garment to gain access to my cock. And the last time had lightly touched my penis after it had hardened.

Nothing else happened, but the encounters gave me an idea. I entered my mother's room deep into the night, only the moonlight through the half-open window gave me light to see by.

My gamble required mother to be awake as I had done with Sarah. So I loudly opened her door, and saw her eyes twitch in what could be a point between slumber and wakefulness. I turned my head away from her as I closed the door, time to give her to think. I was gambling that my mother's desire for my cock would keep her silent and feigning sleep. I was not disappointed when I turned about, and she lay as I first saw her.

Silently, as not to awaken her, I stole to the edge of the double bed. With much gentleness and patience, I pulled the thick, handmade quilts down to the foot of the bed. Mother always wore her long nightgown, which covered her from her neck to her ankles, and tonight was no different. Since she was sleeping next to the edge of the bed, it was easy to bend over her and kiss her soft lips with my moist pair. Then as planned I began the slow process of unbuttoning the top five buttons of her nightgown down to her navel. Pulling the flaps aside I saw her full breasts for the first time. She had small nipples pointing straight up, upon the round crest of her pale white skin.

I bent over her and gently kissed the pair. Again, then again I pressed my moist lips to her forbidden skin until I thought I saw her hips wiggle ever so slightly.

I moved downwards and thought I could feel the tension in the air multiply as I began to undo the buttons from the base of her nightie. The nightgown fell to either side, and I saw the dark shadow of mother's sex. I fell in love with it immediately and pressed the tip of my nose into the full bush inhaling the new smell of a woman.

Since her legs were mostly together, I could not do much else to that region but give it several hot kisses that were not faked by me. So delightfully naughty, sinful, and lecherous were my actions that a new unplanned idea came to me.

I stood above my mother and pulled my hard cock from my pajama bottoms. I began the rhythmic stroking of my cock above her torso. With the sight of her naked beauty below me, it took only seconds for my orgasm to erupt and cover my mother's upper torso. Several drops landed upon my mother's lips, chin, neck, and stomach. But, the majority dropped directly down to cover the closest breast.

The sight was intoxicating, and I could see that my mother could barely contain her feigned condition and I quickly buttoned her clothes back up and exited from the room. Standing outside her door, I listened to the faint noise as mother's breathing and bed frame became loud. I smiled knowing that my plan had worked, and I now knew she had a desire for me that was unnatural but to my young mind, fun.

I again entered my mother's bedroom to reenact the previous encounter at least three more times. Always leaving my tribute upon her pale skin. The only difference was that I never closed her nightgown afterwards, letting my come soak into her skin as I left her laying there, often trembling. A few moments later I would hear her small moans of passion through the closed door.

It was a sort of game. It did not improve relations between mother and me, but not once did she let on that she was awake or that she did not desire my person.

Surprisingly, it was my second sister Louise that was the next notable encounter. Driving to my father's parents' house for a visit, my sister and I were thrusted together by the simple fact that there was no room in that small house for all of us. On the second night, Louise lay facing away from me when I awoke late in the night. I reached out innocently and found that I held her naked hip in hand; her nightgown having rode up.

Also to my surprise my youthful cock lay hard against one of her strong inner thighs, having peeked out from my pajama bottoms.

Not sure why, and still ignorant of the ways of sex, I simply pressed forward with my hips. This moved the head of my cock to her warm and inviting hole. I did not know what lay ahead, but I pressed firmly forward. Louise groaned out when I felt a warm moistness envelope the first inch of my cock.

My friends and I talked about "fucking" but none of us really knew anything about it. The next time I moved forward, my sister pressed back with her hips, properly impaling herself on half of my pole. To this day I know not if she were sleeping or awake, but I did what came naturally - I moved my hips back and forth and began the motion I that I knew as fucking. I could feel my sister's body unwind or relax, though I did not realize I had just taken her cherry, the blood next morning told me otherwise. It did not take long but my cock erupted shooting a large load of come inside a woman's vagina for the very first time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.