My Cock, My life - Cover

My Cock, My life

Copyright© 1994-2003 to Caesar

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A well-endowed young man and his passage through early life.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Anal Sex   Size  

The earliest of memories are about my family and with the warm large house I grew-up in. My two older sisters and my parents were a close family. Happily middle-class. I have no memories beyond being happy in my first few years.

But, the first visual memory I have involved my mother's sister, Aunt Thelma.

It was New Year's Eve, and I had been sent to bed soon after the new year rang in. I awoke an indeterminate amount of time later with someone laying next to me in my small bed. I can still remember the sharp smell of alcohol as well as stale perfume.

It was not the body next to me in bed that woke me, but the hand inside my pajama bottoms and even inside my shorts. The warm, long-nailed hand, had my pre-teen manhood in a firm grasp and was milking it lovingly.

Not understanding what was happening I pretended sleep as my member grew as it sometimes did at the most embarrassing of times. I guess the lips pressed into my cheek when I reached full hardness; the gasp of astonishment echoed into my ear. The thin female body pressed itself into my leg in time to the squeeze of the hand.

I can remember being scared, but more memorable is that I enjoyed the hand and the close body next to mine. After several minutes of this, the person next to me let out a guttural moan then lay still, her body still pressed against mine. Nothing happened for several moments until I ventured to take a peek at the person next to me. I saw that it was my Aunt and she appeared to be sleeping. The next morning I awoke to find myself alone.

Another time, much more innocent, yet I remember it chiefly because it made me so embarrassed - is when I innocently walked into the living room where my mother was entertaining several of her friends. As soon as they saw me, all became quiet and I saw my mother turn beat red. Just before they saw me, I saw one woman holding her hands up before her as if measuring something. And I heard the older women giggling like young girls.

I stood in the doorway of the room awkwardly as they all stared. At that moment I still hadn't figured out what they were talking about until I saw Mrs. Youb's eyes starring below my waist. I watched as she licked her lips and realized she was looking at my crotch.

The long seconds lasted until my mother spoke up, "Go to your room Daniel." I quickly departed, puzzled.

As all young men, I was only remotely interested in the opposite sex at that pre-teen age. But, I realized older women were interested in me, or rather in what was between my legs. I had become a topic of great interest which was repeated behind my back often among the ladies of the neighbourhood. My friends mocked my "deformity" and I actually became depressed that I was so much larger between the legs than any of my friends.

Surprisingly, it was my father who sat me down one Saturday afternoon, and told me a few things about the "thing" between my legs. I could not go into detail here, but he instilled a self confidence that would mold the way I thought for years to come.

The only other incident that I remember is one where I was becoming bolder with my manhood and was comparing mine to two of my friends.

It was summer, and we were in the backyard in shorts, so it was easy for us to simply "pull it out". It was only a slight movement, but I noticed a face in the kitchen window looking down between my legs. It was my friend's mother. Embarrassed, I stuffed my cock back into my pants after it was obvious that I was the clear winner. A few hours later I had the urge to urinate and went to the bathroom. I stood over the bowl, my shorts about my knees when the door opened. I stood surprised when my friend's mother entered, she tried to look surprised but even I could tell it was a planned encounter. The older woman just stood there looking down at my penis with a feverish look in her eyes. I quickly finished what I was doing then pulled my shorts up. When I finished she was gone, and I did not see her for the rest of the afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.