Geisha House - Cover

Geisha House

by Caesar

Copyright© 1999 by Caesar

Erotica Sex Story: A married man visits a Japanese brothal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Cheating   Voyeurism   .

Copyright© 1991-2003

"There was an Old Man of the Mountain,
Who frigged himself into a fountain,
Fifteen times had he spent,
Still he wasn't content,
He simply got tired of the counting."

-The Pearl No. 3


Joey walked ahead of me through the dark corridor of an old brick building. The smell of piss, puke and sweat was very pervasive. We passed a stocky thick-set oriental at the metal doors to a shady corridor, but since then we had passed only one drunk passed out on the floor, his own vomit covering his lap and chest. Dirt was thrown about the hallway randomly, yet a well-worn path was made down the middle.

I followed my business partner as he turned several corners, obviously knowing where he was going. After about two minutes of this I could hear a faint musical sound from far off down the corridor.

Joey turned and smiled a shiny-toothed grin at me. His yellow skin was glowing from sweat and his small frame seemed even smaller in the dark hallway. I had agreed to accompany him on this "erotic adventure", not because I liked the little oriental, nor because I was overly-curious, but because I had been ordered on this business trip to improve relations with our two companies. My boss had said that I was to do anything to get the trust and friendship of this man. My thoughts wandered to my wife and two daughters - what they were doing?

"Here! Right here is where we enter another world," said Joey in his thick accent. "You ready?"

"Yes, of course," I answered.

We turned a corner and walked through a heavy canvas curtain. On the other side was a small room, like a coat room, where a man in a tuxedo stood with two young girls. Along the wall were bins with shoes, briefcases, and jackets. Under the smiling order of the man, I took off my shoes and sports jacket, and he placed them in a bin, assuring me that they would be here when I returned. The two teenage girls were wearing traditional Japanese kimono and obi. They folded my jacket tenderly and with flowing movements, and I might add, very expertly.

There was one more short clean corridor we walked through and then we were standing in a large dark room decorated in a mixture of traditional and modern influences. My eyes were everywhere, trying to see everything. But Joey pulled me along toward what could have been a bar. I sat on a normal bar stool and immediately there was a pretty girl standing at my shoulder, asking in Japanese if I wanted anything to drink. I ordered.

My eyes returned to the thin stage where we sat. On it were seven pretty naked girls dancing seductively, one right above my face, her almost hairless crotch inches from me. I could smell her sweat and thick perfume and perhaps the smell of her sex. I turned to Joey and saw him rubbing another girl's inner thigh and even up to her crotch with his hand. There were two other oriental men sitting at the stage, and each had a woman directly above him.

Slowly I turned and looked behind me. There were several traditional Japanese low tables. About half were full of business men and partially to fully naked women. They were drinking and laughing. The men's hands ran over every part of any woman's body, who often moved their bodies to make it easier.

On wire cages hanging from the ceiling were miniature stages. One had two naked girls inverted to each other, their faces pressed against each other's sexes. On another, a small oriental with a very large penis was standing while a pre-teenage girl tried to suck him. It was obviously too large for her, but his hands forced her head down upon his cock. There were five more such cages with a different sexual experience in each. The naked bodies in them were painted and made-up specially, giving each show an eerie appearance.

Throughout the crowd walked small pretty girls carrying trays laden with food, drinks, and other assortments. Some I could not make out. As they walked by a man, a hand would often reach out to fondle or grab an intimate part of her body.

A loud commotion caught my attention. At a far table, a man had thrown a waitress over his knee, ripped her kimono up to her waist and began to spank her, roughly. His fellows at the table laughed and clapped along to the slaps of his hands. It seemed the unfortunate girl had accidentally dropped a sake cup full down upon the man's lap.

Joey tugged at my elbow, then nodded to the wiggling naked female on the stage above me. "Any girl you want? It's yours, anything!" He laughed, then pointed to a hidden shelf next to each stool. He opened his and took out a thick six-inch ivory dildo. The girl above him started to gyrate and turn her back upon him. At his orders she bent over, arching her back, her young pussy lips pouting out towards his face. Laughing, he slowly inserted the thick ivory tool into the tight vaginal hole until it was seated deeply inside her. She moaned loudly and wiggled her ass, but kept still otherwise. Joey looked over at me, smiling that buck toothed grin, and motioned for me to do the same.

I remembered his exact words in the limo coming over from the office. "Any fantasy is fulfilled. Boys, girls, anything. Understand?" It had been almost a order or perhaps a test.

I thought of my pretty wife of sixteen years at home with my two gorgeous daughters. I had never cheated on her, but had been tempted very often. My position as a senior manager put me in an awkward position. My wife enjoyed the fineries that my money gave her, but could she give it up if I were fired? Maybe. But I would probably get a promotion if I enticed Mr. Joey Teremoto into linking businesses with our companies - an action that would make my wife happier, and I would not have to kowtow to anyone ever again. Therefore, all I needed to do was enjoy myself tonight, even at the expense of my vow to my wife.

My hand opened the drawer and I took out one of the seven different styles of dildos. I had chosen a small four-inch rubber tool, hoping it would not hurt the pretty girl above me.

Joey's eyes watched me closely.

The dancer looked down into my eyes, waiting for the order for her to position herself. I nodded to the stage top. She danced until she was laying upon her back, her thin legs in a vee right up in the air. Again I looked upon her almost hairless pussy, the pink pussy lips slightly pouting. Without thinking too much about what I was about to do, I inserted the rubber tool inside her most private of privates.

She took it easily, and my fingertips touched her thick pussy lips. I could feel the moist heat from her body and even the electricity that ran up from my hand. She wiggled her ass against the stage, twisting and rubbing the fake phallus inside her vagina, humping and grinding her body, fucking the tool while I held the dildo firmly in my fingertips. I enjoyed the forbidden sight of her passion and the feeling of my fingers sometimes touching her.

Joey was much more into it. I saw that he had one large dildo inside the girl's vagina, and another smaller one inside her ass hole. The girl was controlling the large one herself, allowing Joey to use his free hand to tweak her nipples. It was a fascinating and addictive sight.

So I rubbed up and down my girl's thin muscular legs with my free hand while the dancer continued to fuck herself upon the tool in my hand. I compared the dancer to my wife. They were completely different in body and actions. The dancer was small, muscular and very agile. My wife was a large pretty middle-aged woman, who had thick hips but thin waist, large heavy breasts, and shapely yet aging legs. My wife was very sensual, but not very experimentive. Our sex life was regular and fulfilling, but not kinky or new.

I realized that Joey had waved away the dancer and put the dildos back inside the drawer - he now had a young waitress on his lap as he watched me. I wanted to impress the Japanese executive so I ordered the dancer onto her knees. Her bottom wiggled seductively and I promptly hit her hard with my open hand. The loud slap and the red mark left on her round ass cheek was a testament to my choice to enjoy myself and to leave behind all my inhibitions.

Joey laughed while the dancer yelled out in pain and pleasure while I continued to spank her and to fuck her with the dildo. I pictured my wife here kneeling upon her knees while I spanked her firmly, and the thought made my cock to enlarge and press against my trousers. The thought of my proper wife allowing me to do anything I wanted was a hot idea - I wanted her to succumb to my every desire.

I laughed as I spanked the beautiful dancer.

When I stopped, it was not because I had enough, but because I was tired. When I pulled out the dildo the dancer collapsed upon the stage. She was also exhausted, her ass a bright red colour. I put the rubber tool back into the drawer and turned to Joey.

"So, do you want to party some more?" He smiled, motioning to my drink. I drank and nodded. I realized the girl on his lap was kissing his neck while his hand was inside a fold in her kimono, probably playing with her pussy. He stood up and threw the waitress off his lap. "Come on, it gets more interesting from here on."

I followed. He led.

We walked through a sliding paper wall into a bright clean room with seven young traditionally-dressed girls and an old woman also dressed the same. The girls were sitting in a semi-circle around behind her. She sat at a small table with cha and sake. We sat across from her.

She spoke only Japanese, but was obviously the madam. Joey talked back and forth for a couple of minutes when he turned to me. "Choose..."

I smiled at him and pointed out a small, shy young girl who had a round face of a pixie. I wondered what I had chosen, but was not surprised when the round-faced girl stood, then walked slowly towards us, kneeling next to my elbow. Joey also picked one.

He explained, "These girls are not like those in the other room. These are very special! They will do anything for you." We sat for twenty minutes sipping cha silently while the two girls at our elbows poured for us. No one talked, but the old woman constantly eyed me suspiciously. She spoke rapidly to Joey.

He translated, "She asks if you are interested in viewing the coloured rooms?" The look in his eye told me that he wanted to see these rooms, but he waited patiently for my choice. I nodded yes.

A moment later, the three of us were walking down a thin dark corridor; the two geisha girls had left us to prepare our rooms for us. The old woman stopped at a curtained window and opened it wide. I stared into a wooden room coloured in blue. In the centre was a fat oriental man, who was surrounded by naked pretty females. The only ornaments in the room were pillows and trays. The girls fed him and rubbed oil into his skin, one sucked upon his thin small penis, another pressed her sex against his thigh.

The old woman watched my reaction, then turned to another window, and I looked in. A man was tied over a wooden horse while two older women whipped and thrashed the man. They were brutal, and the man loved it.

The next room contained one very old wrinkly man with one young boy and young girl, neither of which were over twelve years old. The boy was standing with his small penis inside the old man's mouth while the girl was sucking the old man's cock.

Another room displayed an older woman and a pretty girl. The girl was oiling and rubbing the older woman's body, even down into the cracks and holes of her sex.

And another was with two young men attacking and raping a young woman. They had a cock in each end of her, and as she struggled to escape they forced her to succumb.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.