Afternoon with the Sisters - Cover

Afternoon with the Sisters

by Caesar

Copyright© 1999 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: The younger sister aggressively confronts her older and much more reserved sibling.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Cheating   Incest   Sister   .

Copyright© 1996-2003

"Said a lesbian lady, 'It's sad;
Of All the girls that I've had,
None gave me the thrill
Of real rapture until
I learned how to be a tribade.'"
-author unknown


"And she liked to lick my clit while pushing a small four inch vibrator up my ass!"

"No!"

Both ladies took a sip of wine, and the elder brunette again crossed her long silk covered legs again. The blonde continued, "You haven't had oral sex if you haven't felt this girls tongue between your legs." The younger woman enjoyed confronting her sister with blunt sexual images, it very much shocked the reserved woman.

The elegantly dressed brunette giggled almost girlishly, and to stifle herself, she took another sip of wine. "My god, I don't believe you did that! You were always the wild one but I never have even thought..."

The straight haired blonde interrupted, "What? You would not have thought that the best sex of my life would come from a eighteen year old lesbian?"

The sound of silk crossing as the brunette crossed her legs, attempting to forget the tingling in her groin. "Yes, I guess that's it. Does this mean your a lesbian?" She couldn't meet the others eyes, embarrassed at having asked the question.

Laughing suddenly, "Lord no Sheryl! I can never get enough of my husbands cock, its just that sex with that teenager was different and very satisfying."

"Was it only the one time?"

"Yes, unfortunately. I thought it would be too dangerous since the faculty takes a dim view of instructors that have sex with one of their students." Sheryl nodded affirmatively, but still felt a little light headed at the blunt images she had been presented. "Though I used to have fantasies about you when we were teenagers." The blonde covered her embarrassment by bringing the long stem goblet up to take another sip of the grape.

Sheryl felt her hands trembling and asked, "Your kidding right Becky?"

"No. Of course they were rather juvenile fantasies, but you were my big sister, my idol. I wanted very much to be like you then." The blonde never bothered to explain that those fantasies still exist when she lay awake late at night.

"But you never said a word?" Sheryl put down her wine goblet, feeling a bit light headed at the information she was forced to process as well as the alcohol.

"What was I supposed to say, 'I think about licking your cunt'?" Becky was always had a fouler mouth than her older sister. "Or that I used to lick my own fingers thinking the juices came from you?"

It was a bit too much to take all at once, Sheryl hardly felt prepared for her sisters blunt admission. She tried to change the subject, "Did you ever have sex with another woman before your student?" Though the brunette would rather have changed the subject completely away from sex, it was making her feel rather uncomfortable.

"No. I was too embarrassed."

It was Sheryl's turn to laugh, "Too embarrassed? You!" The younger of the two was always the wilder of the sisters. Constantly having new boyfriends, staying out to all hours, in trouble in school. Let alone the rumours at her sexual conquests with her numerous boyfriends and even with groups of men.

"Yes, embarrassed." Becky became indignant, "That I would have rather been spreading my legs for you than for that jerk thirty-second-Bob!" Bob had been her boyfriend for a quarter of her senior year.

"Thirty-second...", Sheryl laughed into her hand. It was the first she heard the nickname of her sisters old boyfriend.

After the elder sister finished giggling, the room became unnaturally quiet. Becky finished her third glass of wine while Sheryl simply looked down at the carpet. Outside a bird fluttered near the window causing the only sound, other than the gears of a antique clock, in the room.

Again, Sheryl crossed her legs, the sound of the silk almost thunderous as it echoed about the high walled room. Becky could not help herself and stared again at the black silk covered lower limbs of her older sister. A look that the elder woman did not miss.

"Did you tell Darren?" Becky's husband.

The blonde nodded negatively, she hadn't told anyone until her sister heard her admissions. "I'm not the crazy younger sister you thought Sheryl."

"Evidently!" Though Sheryl would have admitted that her younger sister had stabilized very much since marrying her millwright husband.

"I did a lot of those crazy things just to see if you would notice me." Becky scratched her two centimetre nails along the thigh of her tight jeans, the sound again loud in the large living room.

"You didn't have to do that." Sheryl suddenly felt sympathetic towards her younger sister. Always the wild one, that rarely left anything alone. What could she say, "Why did you come here today Becky?"

The two had become distant friends after the loud shouts and tempers of adolescence. Yet, other than holidays, the two siblings hadn't seen each other outside of family functions for several years. Sheryl's husband, a partner in a successful law firm, didn't much care for his wife's family. Though he was on a trip to the capital, and wasn't due back for several weeks, Sheryl wondered, for the first time, if her sisters surprise visit was merely coincidence.

For a long while Becky simply sat scratching her thighs and licking her lips. When he finally spoke, she looked directly up into Sheryl's blue eyes and whispered, "I want to make love to you."

Sheryl thought she had misunderstood something, and snapped, "What?"

"After I had my first affair with a woman, I suddenly knew what I had desired all those years ago." Becky was thirty two years old, and her sister three years older than her. "I wanted to come here and see if it was possible to enjoy a fantasy that I have had for almost twenty years." She had stopped breathing, watching for her sisters reaction.

It was too much for the dignified woman, "This is some type of joke right Becky?"

"No, its not. I want to make love to you and let you know just how much I have always desired you."

Sheryl uncrossed her legs, noticing her sisters quick glance down as she pressed her own knees together. No one in her life, not even her husband, had expressed such a thing to her. Surely she was pretty, though she thought a bit on the thin side, her younger sister having got all the sexy curves of the two. The elder woman knew she had to stop her sisters perversion, as she thought of it, as quickly as possible.

Before she could speak up Becky suddenly stood. "The house is empty until your son gets home tomorrow from his band trip, so we won't be interrupted. I'll be upstairs in your bedroom Sheryl." It was the irritating personality that always plagued the older woman, but she couldn't say a word as she watched her sisters shapely ass sway as she exited the room. Becky had come to a decision about her life and she was going to get her own way unless her sister found could tell her that she just wasn't interested in a incestuous relationship with any woman let alone her own younger sister. This intrusion into her private life was unacceptable, Sheryl was nervous simply with her sister being in her house let alone upstairs in her private room.

The grandfather clock was the only noise in the large house, and the longer she sat the harder Sheryl's heart began to pump. When finally the tall woman stood, smoothing out her skirt, and turned her embarrassment and nervousness into another emotion - anger. An emotion the elder sister understand, at least when it came to confronting her own sister. As it was when they were teens, it was often the best way to handle her sister. She told herself, the only reason she was going up the stairs, to her own room, was to confront her sister and possibly throw her out of her house until she had time to cool down.

Sheryl's three inch black heels foretold of her arrive as she aggressively approached her own bedroom. Finding the door wide and the bed pulled down, she didn't find her sister as she predicted. It was obvious Becky had been here, closing the shades and lighting a candle, but there was no sign of the obsessed woman. Sheryl stalked through the doorway of the master bedroom and stood staring at the newly turned down bed, anger clouding her senses.

Hands encircled her body, trapping her arms against her sides. Becky pressed her body behind her sisters. The full lips of the younger woman quickly coming into contact with the sensitive skin of her sisters neck. Sheryl hadn't time to defend herself and simply gasped out in surprise at her sisters boldness.

The embrace only lasted a few seconds until Sheryl pulled out from her sisters arms. Becky stood back and allowed her sister to view her. So unlike the woman who sat downstairs, the younger woman was not wearing an inch of clothing, her full natural beauty revealed solely for her sister.

It was the first time Sheryl had seen her sister naked since their teens, when Becky often walked around nude or nearly so with her sister in attendance, and felt jealous at the younger woman's still firm and toned body. Her long blonde hair, untied, hung almost to her round hips. While the white skin about her breasts and crotch told of the hours under the sun in a very skimpy bikini, leaving the remainder of her body a dark bronze colour.

Sheryl had not been so lucky with time. Her slim, pale white almost boyish, frame was starting to wrinkle sag and otherwise become rather soft in areas. Looking directly at her sisters mature still strong body was not like looking into the mirror. A part of her wondered why Becky was even attracted to her, since she was definitely not beautiful. Perhaps she could be considered striking, as long as she was dressed for cocktails and not in sexy lingerie. Sheryl realized she also felt jealousy at the teenager whom had enjoyed her sisters sexy body.

Becky walked slowly over to the bed and crawled up into the middle of it. Sheryl stood stunned as her sister dropped her shoulders down and spread her knees apart. This presented a very graphic view of her own sisters nearly hairless vagina and ass hole. A part of her said run, but she only stood watching as her sister reached beneath herself and the fingers began to manipulate the glistening folds of her vagina.

It was easily apparent that Becky was excited, the general area about her crotch and even her fingers quickly became coated with a shiny thick liquid, evidence of her sisters physical excitement. As the seconds turned into minutes, Sheryl realized her sister was getting very excited, her body humping upon her own exploring fingers and her voice echoing that enjoyment. A river of female juice flowed from the sexy blonde pussy. It slide down her spread tanned thighs, it covered the fingers, and collected into drops upon the kinky coarse blonde hair. The elder sister realized her gaze was almost hypnotic, and she could help that her mouth was practically watering. Two fingers pumped in and out of the inviting hole in time to the sexual rocking of her sisters body was enough to cause shivers to run randomly through her thin body...

Becky started to moan into the bed, her face turned slightly to the side and her older sister could hear every word. "Oh Sheryl! God, I love you. Eat me, yes... eat me!" At first the brunette thought the words were for her ears, but soon realized Becky was lost in her own erotic mental fantasies.

The scream surprised the quivering standing woman, as her sister let out a wail of pleasure and excitement. This revealed the initial stage of the large orgasm Becky started to endure. From half a dozen feet away, Sheryl could see the contortions that her sisters muscles underwent. She could see the grasping muscles of her sex as well as the claws her fingers turned into. It was the first time Sheryl had ever witnessed a woman's orgasm, even her own were so rare that it had been years since she had even heard or smelt the pleasure echoing through the large room.

When Becky finally collapsed, Sheryl realized she had been holding her breath and let it out in a gasp. It was the most erotic most blatantly sexual sight she had ever witnessed. She also realized her own body was sweaty and quivering uncontrollably.

Her younger sister dropped flat onto the bed, her legs still spread and her body undergoing random spasms. Sheryl took the few steps that brought her to the edge of her own king sized bed, merely a foot from her sisters torso. It was like another woman controlled her actions, at least that is how she would later feel about this moment. Perhaps it was simply inquisitiveness that reached out her jewelled hand and fingers towards that sweaty naked female.

The difference between the two female bodies had always been curves. Becky had them, Sheryl did not. Since they had both developed into woman, those curves had nagged at Sheryl's consciousness and she attempted to ignore her own jealously towards whatever power that chose the bodies they now owned. So, the first place that reaching quivering hand touched was the round curve of Becky's sexy ass.

When she felt her palm touch the hot smooth wet skin, Sheryl jerked her hand back as if the skin had burned her. She may have anticipated something stronger, some reaction from her sister or maybe some internal climax to her own sexual hang-ups. Yet, nothing happened, she had simply touched another woman's skin.

Again the palm laid upon the whiteness of the bikini line, but didn't pull back the this time. Sheryl watched her hand with a strange remoteness, as if she was watching a television. For several seconds that thin long fingered hand simply lay upon the white skin before she moved her fingers inward, gasping the round firm bottom.

That was when she felt the first emotion towards what her sister had initiated, it was desire. Though she very much covered it up, mostly from herself.

Becky lay silent, her head facing the opposite direction, as she felt the hand moved about her bottom. It grasped her firmly before moving to another spot and again grasp. She hadn't moved or even acknowledged the touches, afraid that her sister would go back into her mental hole and retreat from this encounter. The younger sister was determined to show her sister just how much she was loved, and how desperately she was desired. Becky was already amazed at how far she had gotten, surprised and pleased that Sheryl had not stormed out of the room but stayed to watch as a voyeur to Becky's self pleasure. It had been for Sheryl, that she masturbated. The intense reaction she enjoyed was because her older sister had been watching.

Another hand was placed on the opposite cheek and started to manipulate that globe. Sheryl watched, her teeth biting painfully into her bottom lip, as her hands freely amused themselves with the round firm globes of another woman. They felt the familiar but alien skin and the older sister wanted more.

Becky felt the hands part her bottom and tried not to moan in pleasure. Sheryl's own hot breath touched her damp skin, giving the naked woman a cool chill that ran up her spin. Her older sister was bending over looking between the crack of her ass. It was kinky, it was erotic, and Becky thought it was better than any of her adolescent fantasies of her sister that she ever imagined.

Sheryl started to wonder if her sister was unconscious, if the orgasm had been so large that she had been knocked senseless for several minutes. It seemed inconceivable that such a thing could happen, since she had not enjoyed such a tense moment, yet from the violence of the spasms during her sisters climax thought it was plausible. It added a new kinder element to her touches and she found her own sex responding appropriately.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.