Captive Family - Cover

Captive Family

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Taken hostage they're forced into something they've never done before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Lisa stroked her son's huge hard-on a couple of times before she realized what she was doing. Then, the pangs of shame and guilt hit her again and she removed her hand from the boy's cock like it had just been burned. She tried to push her son away from her, but either he was too strong for her, or her heart really wasn't in it, either way, Kevin held her in his arms and began to run his hands hotly over her soft, naked flesh with a familiarity that both frightened and excited her at the same time.

"Kevin, don't do that, honey," Lisa protested weakly as she felt her son's insistent fingers straying towards her furry crotch. Kevin had reached his mother's cuntmound and was just about to dip his fingers into her drooling slit when a voice boomed loudly above them.

"Well, well, well!", said Bobby with a lewd grin. "Aren't you two a regular pair of lovebirds."

Lisa scrambled away from her son and tried to cover her nakedness with little success, unable to keep her eyes off the big limp cock dangling between the boy's muscular thighs.

"On your feet Red!", ordered Bobby. "Get over there on the bed and watch your old man sticking it to your cock-hungry slut of a daughter."

Lisa moved to obey, but she was too slow, and Bobby grabbed her arm, dragging the woman roughly to her feet. He held her naked body against him and ran a hand down over the crack of Lisa's pert, rounded ass, seeking out her pussy from behind. His fingers slid easily into the warm sticky wetness of her aroused cuntslit.

"Hmmmmmmm, fucking your kid has sure got you all nice and hot, huh Red?", grinned Bobby. "Yeah, just the way a cunt should always be... hot and wet and ready for a good hard fuck! Would you like that, gorgeous? Would you like me to fuck you? huh?"

Lisa gulped and nodded her head dumbly. Despite the fear and anger she felt for Bobby, she was also very excited and her wet, itchy cunt responded automatically to the boy's expert manipulations.

"Yeah, I thought as much," gloated Bobby. "A hot, sexy piece of ass like you needs to be fucked morning, noon and night, don't you babe?"

Lisa said nothing, and Bobby grabbed her by the back of the neck, his face close to hers.

"Answer me, fuck you!", he growled, "I said... you just can't get enough hot fucking can you?"

"N... no! No, I can't", whimpered Lisa, grinding her naked cuntmound against Bobby's stroking fingers. She felt ashamed at what she'd just admitted, not because he had been made to say it, but because deep down inside Lisa she knew it was true!

"Well, honey, stick around and I'll make sure you get all the cock you can handle!", boasted Bobby, drilling two fingers into the woman's tight cunthole.

Lisa slumped against the boy's chest and moaned softly into his neck, enjoying the deep penetration. Bobby twisted his fingers round and round in her dripping cuntslit until her hot, sticky juices coated his exploring digits. Then, he removed his hand from her twat and stuck both fingers into his mouth. Bobby watched her reaction as he sucked the aromatic cocktail of jizm and cunt-cream into his mouth, licking his glistening fingers clean.

"Mmmm, mmmmm, real tasty, Red!", he said licking his lips lewdly. "Yeah! In fact, you're so damn tasty, baby, I think I'll eat out your sweet little honey-pot before I fuck it. Now, get on the bed!" Bobby looked at Kevin.

"You too, Hero! Maybe you'll learn something," he grinned, "Yeah, why don't you give your Mom a mouthful of prick. It'll keep the horny bitch quiet while I suck out her snatch."

Bobby marched them both towards the bed where Debby was still bouncing excitedly up and down on her father's stiff cock. Lisa stared with jealous eyes as her husband fucked their fourteen-year-old daughter with altogether too much relish. Even though she had just had her son's cock plowing up her slick cunt, and enjoyed it immensely, Lisa still felt angry at the way her husband and daughter were obviously revelling in the carnal delights of their wild, incestuous fuck. Kevin was jealous too... jealous that his father was getting to fuck his cute sister and he wasn't. He looked at Debby's cock-filled little cuntmound with a hungry gaze, wishing that it was his long, hard cock slamming repeatedly up into his sister's tight, clinging cunt-sheath instead of his father.

Kevin watched in awe and rising desire as his cute little sister bucked and bounced her tightly-stretched slit up and down on her father's cock, surprised that the oversized prick thrusting up between her slender thighs wasn't splitting her tightly packed young cunt in two. But the look on Debby's face told her brother that she was receiving nothing but intense pleasure from the thick, blue-veined monster that plugged her tiny little cunthole. Kevin eyed off the rest of his sister's slim, sexy body, taking in her pert, hard-nippled tits and shapely rounded buttocks. Her tits were so firm, they hardly jiggled as she moved. Instead, they thrust proudly outwards from her chest without a trace of sag, the nipples erect and slightly upturned.

Kevin could hardly wait his chance to suck the tender, pink buds into his mouth.

Bobby pushed Lisa onto her back on the bed and motioned for Kevin to join her. The excited teenager did as he was instructed, eager for more sex. He sat down beside his mother, resting his naked thigh against her shoulder. Lisa's big tits wobbled and separated as she moved to a better position with her head between her son's thighs. Her legs fell apart as she felt his hard young cock brush against her cheek. She reached up and grabbed it, stroking her fingers up and down the smooth, hard shaft of throbbing muscle. Kevin moaned and reached for his mother's tits, squeezing gently.

"Yeah, that's it!", panted Bobby, sliding a couple of fingers up Lisa's open cunt. "Shit, you two catch on quick don't you?... Now, put your cock in her mouth, kid and give your horny Mom a good long taste!"

Kevin hunched his hips forwards and pressed his cock against his mother's warm, parted lips.

Lisa ran her tongue over her son's swollen cock-flesh, then dipped the tip into his seeping pisshole, licking away at the adolescent pre-cum. Then she closed her lips around his cock, sinking down, taking it all the way into her mouth, her lips on the base her tongue pushing it to the roof of her mouth. Kevin moaned softly, one hand on the back of his mother's head, the other squeezing her tits. Lisa sucked up and down, her lips tight as her tongue licked. She sucked her son's cock slowly, enjoying the hot throb of it inside her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh, Jesus that's nice, Mom!" Kevin groaned as she gave his cock a series of long, hard sucks. "Mmmmmmmmm, I can't wait to come in your mouth!"

"That's it, Hero, fuck her face! She loves it!" said Bobby.

grinning down at them with a lewd, wicked smile. He fucked his fingers into Lisa's gaping cunt with deep, hard strokes, making the woman moan loudly around her son's big prick. Her excited pussy was getting hotter and wetter by the second, just the way Bobby like it. He knelt between her thighs and bent his head low.

"Spread your legs, baby," he ordered. "... 'cause now that it's good and wet, I'm gonna suck your juicy little fur-pie dry!" And without another word, he dipped his head and began licking her belly, her matted cunt-bush, her upper thighs. He left trails of saliva all over her flawless skin.

Lisa loved being eaten almost as much as she loved hard cock, but her husband seldom indulged her. Dick preferring instead to fuck his lovely wife in a variety of positions, coaxing her to orgasm after orgasm with his big cock. So, even though she seldom went unsatisfied, Lisa sometimes longed for her husband to pleasure her orally, to kiss her down there, between her legs, to suck her clit hard, and lick the full length of her gooey slit with his tongue... just like Bobby was doing right now. Lisa loved the feel of the boy's experienced mouth on the hot, aching flesh of her pussy. His fingers were on the wet hairy lips, prying them apart. Then, his tongue dipped inside, licking and teasing all the oily, pink cuntflesh. The pleasure was so intense, Lisa took her mouth from her son's cock for a second and looked down at Bobby.

"Oooooooooh, yes! Suck it! Suck it, you gorgeous bastard! Suck my cunt!" Sweet melty feelings were soaring up between her legs. Her belly fluttered wildly. She wanted to tell Bobby how good it felt to have his tongue and lips on her aching cunt, but Kevin was too impatient. He grabbed his mother's head rather roughly and pushed her mouth back onto his prick.

"Come on, Mom!", he whined. "Shit, keep sucking my fuckin' cock!"

Lisa became even more excited by her young son's profanity and greedily plunged her lips over his prick. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, nearly choking herself as she forced his mighty hard-on down her gullet and sucked hard. Kevin moaned.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm, Mom! Ohhhhhhhh, fuck, yeahhhhhhh!"

The intense pleasure of his mother's cocksucking was like nothing the boy had ever experienced. Sure, he'd had his cock sucked before.

At his school even the girls that were too young to fuck, sucked cock.

But even the best of them were rank amateurs compared to the way his horny mom was going down on him. Kevin sighed and settled back on the pillows, smiling as he watched his naked mother lovingly suck his prick. Lisa slurped loudly on her child's tasty young cock. Gripping the rockhard stem in her fist, Lisa began pumping her hand swiftly up and down as she sucked, beating her son's cock-meat into her hot, eager mouth.

Between her gaping thighs, Bobby's mouth was all over the horny mom's drooling twat, licking up her spicy pussyjuice with obvious relish. His stiff, wiggling tongue probed every inch of her mound, slicing through her narrow, juicy slit from asshole to clit and back again in a deliciously slow, sensual rhythm that soon had the horny redhead climbing the walls.

"Uhhh! Oooh, fucking Jesus, that feels good!", Lisa whimpered between juicy slurps on her son's cock.

"Ummmmmmmmmm, tastes good too," replied Bobby, lifting his mouth from her gooey slit. "Your ripe little cunt is real good eating stuff, baby!" Lisa shivered with excitement and hunched her hips up at the youth's juice-smeared face.

"Then get your mouth back down there and suck it, you teasing bastard!"

Bobby just grinned and plunged his face into the swampy warmth of Lisa's upthrust crotch, his lips and tongue immediately attacking her glistening, pink cuntal flesh with renewed vigour. Lisa dropped a hand down to the back of Bobby's head and pushed his face deeper into her open gash. She left it there, controlling the pressure of his mouth on her cunt, just as her other hand controlled the speed and depth of her son's eager thrusts into her cocksucking mouth. Kevin was close to coming. He closed his eyes and thrust deep into his mother's mouth, literally fucking her pretty face with his rockhard prick.

"Uhhhh, Mom!", he yelled loudly. "I'm close! Ohhh yeah, suck it! Suck it hard! Ahhhhhhhhhhhgghhhhhhhhh!"

Debby heard her brother's cry of lust, and for the first time since the others had joined them on the bed, the hot young teenager noticed that they were not alone. She had been totally engrossed in fucking herself senseless on her father's huge, plunging penis.

From the first deep, wondrous penetration, her father's huge prick had filled Debby's tight little pussy to the brim, his long, hard thickness stretching her tiny cuntslit beyond anything the youngster had ever experienced before, yet she couldn't seem to get enough of it.

In fact, her father's swiftly stabbing shaft induced such a feeling of extreme sensual rapture, that for a long time Debby was unconscious of anything, except the massive hardness pounding incessantly between her slender thighs. How she stared with wide, excited eyes as beside her, her brother fucked his cock into their mother's mouth.

Kevin's cock looked much bigger than she remembered, long and thick and very, very hard... just like her father's. Debby felt waves of excitement and passion flood her system, for although she had seen her brother's gorgeous cock when they were younger, this was the first time she had seen it in action, and it thrilled her immensely. Debby was so turned on by the sight of her brother's lust-bloated prick sliding back and forth in her mother's sucking mouth that she couldn't control herself.

"Uhhhhhhhhh, fuck me hard Daddy!", she whimpered. "I'm gonna come again!" Debby was easily aroused, and to her father's delight, the horny youngster had climaxed twice already, her squirming little pussy bathing his cock each time in a deluge of hot, oily lubrication.

"Oh, yeah!", groaned Dick, feeling his daughter's third orgasm rip through her slender, quaking body. Each climax seemed bigger and more intense than the last, and Dick marvelled at the way the girl could come so hard one second, yet be instantly aroused the next. He also marvelled at the fact that he hadn't come himself!

Fucking his daughter's tight, wet little pussy was a wet dream come true, but for some strange reason Dick wasn't even close to orgasm.

His cock was rockhard, and sometimes felt like it was about to blow any second, yet every time his cute little daughter climaxed, his stamina seemed to return and Dick simply fucked her some more till she whimpered and came again... it was that easy!

"Fuck me, Debby, honey!", groaned Dick as he watched her tiny cuntlips grip and suck at his thick, bulbous cock. "Ummmmmmmm, yeah baby, bounce that sweet little cunt up and down on Daddy's big prick!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.