Captive Family - Cover

Captive Family

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Taken hostage they're forced into something they've never done before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

"What are you doing? Let me up, you pig!", she squealed, trying desperately to get up. Bobby held her down and motioned for Kevin to move up behind his mother.

"C'mon Hero, you can do it!... Belly up to the bitch and stick that big fucker of yours right up her hot, juicy cunt!"

Kevin's eyes lit up at the prospect of actually fucking his gorgeous mother. Her legs were still widely parted, and he could see the scarlet slit of her pussy beckoning to him from between her creamy thighs. His mother's swollen, redhaired cuntlips gaped lewdly open, pouting and beaded with tiny dewdrops of moisture. Kevin moved in close behind her on his knees, resting his palms on the voluptuous curves of his mother's ass. The slim, rounded cheeks of her buttocks were smooth and unblemished like a teenager's, and they felt warm and yielding under his trembling hands.

Lisa gasped at the contact, her mind whirling with mixed emotions. Her maternal instincts told her to make her son stop, but at the same time, other more basic instincts wanted him to continue. Only minutes before, her son had excited her beyond belief. He had given her such exquisite pleasure with his mouth and tongue, that Lisa had chosen to ignore the fact that the boy was her own flesh and blood. Now, the thought of letting him actually put his hard young cock inside her cunt and fuck her, made Lisa tremble with shame.

"Don't, Kevin!", she blurted. "Don't let him make you!... It's wrong!"

But, the conviction just wasn't in her voice, and both boys knew it.

"I... I can't help it!", gulped Kevin, caressing his mother's creamy ass. "I wanna f... fuck you, Mom!... Oh, Jesus, let me fuck your cunt, now!"

At that moment, Lisa knew it was useless to argue, Bobby had won, damn him! Hearing her son's frank admission made her realize the power Bobby had over them all. Their cunning young captor seemed to be able to sense the best way to unlock each family member's darkest, most forbidden sexual desires. She also knew that there was no use resisting the inevitable.

Lisa turned her head to look at Kevin, and her eyes almost popped out of her head at the size of her son's raging hardon.

"Ooooooh, Kevin! God help me!", she moaned. "I want it too, baby!"

"Are you sure, Mom?"

"Yes! Oooooh, Jesus, yes! Hurry up, before I change my mind!"

The hot, sexy look his mother gave him made the boy's erect cock twitch with adolescent fucklust.

Kevin reached up between her open thighs and ran his fingers up and down the length of his mother's leaking cuntslit, feeling her fiery wetness leak into his stroking palm. His hard, young cock jerked up and down against her ass, dribbling pre-cum down the backs of her thighs. Lisa gurgled and strained her aroused pussy back against her son's fingers, eager for more intense stimulation.

"Ummmmmmmmmm, Kevin!", she moaned. "Oh God, sweetheart, don't tease me!"

Bobby was still standing above them, stroking his cock to another erection as he watched the excited mother and son carefully.

"C'mon Hero, for chrissake fuck the bitch!", he growled. "Can't you see she wants it?... Shit, the horny slut is fuckin' begging for it!".

Bobby was right. As her son worked his fingers inside her hot snatch, Lisa's cunt began to boil. Hot fuckjuices seeped from her squishy, overheated cunt and dribbled into the palm of his hand, coating Kevin's probing fingers with a hot, sticky wetness that made his young prick throb and quiver with adolescent lust. His mother arched her ass up like a bitch in heat and wiggled it suggestively against his hand as he squeezed her cunt.

"Ummmm, Mom, what a beautiful snatch!", he murmured, "I want inside it!"

"Ooooooooh, yes baby!... Do it!... Jesus, do whatever you want to me!", squealed Lisa.

Kevin gasped with delight at his mother's blatant encouragement. The sight of her lovely, naked ass stuck up in the air in front of him had Kevin's stiff cock literally throbbing with incestuous desire. The excited young boy stared for a moment at his mother's aroused cunt.

The hairy, swollen lips gaped wide open, quivering with anticipation, glistening provocatively with juicy wetness. His beautiful mother was ready alright... hot and wet, and ready for fucking! Kevin pulled her hips towards him and pressed his jerking cock between her legs, smearing his mother's cuntmound with hot pre- come as he positioned himself behind her.

Then, with a low, guttural moan, Kevin pushed the head of his prick into his mother's cuntslit and lunged savagely forwards, driving the entire length into her hot fuckhole in one swift movement.

"Unnnnhhhhhhh, God! I knew it! I knew you'd be big, baby", Lisa wailed, rocking her ass as she rested her head on folded arms. "Ummmmmm, just like your father... so big... so very, very big!... Ooooooooooooohhhh! God, that feels good!"

As Kevin's man-sized prick filled her belly, Lisa arched her back and shuddered, screwing her hot cunt back onto her son's thickly-veined cockshaft with shameful eagerness. She knew it was wrong but she never could resist a big, hard cock in her snatch... what woman could?

"Ohhhhhhh, Mom! Mom! Mom!", Kevin cried, excited by the way his mother wantonly welcomed every inch of prick he shoved into her.

Grasping her slim hips, the boy began fucking her hard. He was just too wildly aroused to do it slowly or gently. But it seemed to be just what Lisa wanted, because her cunt was creaming all over his cock, and her hips were jerking to his rhythm. The faster her son fucked her the more excited she seemed to get. Following his natural instincts, Kevin began to fuck his mother with quick greedy stabs. His belly slapping against her ass, and his prick ramming deep and hard into her flaming-hot cunt.

Lisa shivered and moaned with pleasure as her son slammed his cock into her tightly-stretched cunt. He was fucking her with such brutal force that it almost took her breath away, but Lisa loved every second of it, and she made sure Kevin knew it too. She had always loved a hard, fast fuck, and now her very own son was giving her just what she needed. His strong, virile erection seemed to stretch her poor pussy to the limit, filling her deliciously. She arched her back and lifted her ass so that his pistoning cock rubbed against her clit, intensifying her pleasure a thousandfold.

She kept her legs spread so that she could take his cock as deeply as possible, forgetting all her doubts and hesitations as her son hammered his big, hard prick into her starved little pussyhole.

"Jesus, Kevin! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Oh, yesssssssssss!", hissed Lisa, through half-closed lips. She began clenching and unclenching the muscles of her ass and thighs to better squeeze the wondrous stiffness of her son's long, powerful cock deep inside her pussy.

Kevin gasped with delight... 'This is great!' he thought, astonished at the unexpected tightness of his mother's pussy. 'Shit, Mom's got a twat like a fuckin' teenager!... Man, what a cunt... what a beautiful tight, hot cunt!'

He moaned loudly as his cock surged back and forth in the yielding heat of his mother's juicy cunt, the indescribably thrilling pressure was almost too much to bear. She was so tight around his desire-hardened young cock that Kevin gritted his teeth to keep from yelling. But the deeper he fucked her, the more his eager, skewering strokes were lubricated by the gushing warmth of his mother's love- juices. His deep, punishing thrusts slithered easily back and forth in her rubbery, cuntal grip. Soon, every inch of Kevin's stiff young cock was crammed into his mother's twat, and with each powerful lunge, his sperm-filled balls slapped hard against her throbbing clit.

Lisa strained her ass at him, gasping with ecstasy at each fleshy slap of his muscular young body. Moments ago she had felt only shame and disgust at the thought of sexual intercourse with her own son. But now, with his eager cock deeply imbedded in her cunt, Lisa felt only intense sexual pleasure. As her son began fucking her in earnest, the shame and guilt of her depraved actions quickly vanished, replaced instead by hot, mindless passion. The sexy redhead soon became so highly aroused that she ignored everything around her and concentrated entirely on the long, hard shaft of fuck-muscle pistoning into her belly from behind. She shook her hot ass and whimpered loudly, encouraging her son with wild obscenities, using language that the boy had never in his life expected to hear spill from his mother's normally respectable lips.

"Ooooh, Kevin!... Jesus, fuck me, baby! Just ram your big cock right up Mommy's horny cunt and fuck the shit out of it! Ummmm, yeahhhh, really pound it up there, darling! Unnnnghhhh, shit! Fuck my hot, gooey snatch as hard as you can! OOOOOOOOOHHH, YEAHHHHHHH BABY, FUCK MY CUNT!"

It aroused Kevin greatly to hear is mother talk dirty to him that way.

Less than thirty minutes earlier she had been his prim and proper, well-dressed, well-educated mom... now she was on all-fours in front of him, bare-assed naked and whimpering like a whore. It was just like the fantasies the horny young boy conjured up in his fevered brain each time he jerked off... fantasies that of late, invariably involved his gorgeous mother. Now it was all coming true, and Kevin still couldn't believe it... he was fucking his own mother!... Not only that, the sexy bitch was loving every minute of it!

Kevin began fucking his mother with deep, powerful strokes and Lisa responded with unbridled passion, pushing her ass back against her son's loins in time with the boy's excited thrusts. Her big tits jiggled beneath her, the nipples erect and very, very hard, and each time Kevin's cock pistoned into her cunt, his mother's sloppy fuckhole made a loud slurping noise. His cockshaft was coated with her oily cunt-slime and shone in the light every time it emerged from her musky depths. Her juice gathered in a squishy wet circle around the base of his cock, matting his pubic hair.

"You're tight, Mom!", panted Kevin, watching the way her hairy cuntlips clung to his cock. "... hot and wet and... uhhhhhh oh, so fuckin' tight!"

"Oooooh, I sure am, honey!... hot and wet for your hard cock! Uhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh, keep on fucking me with your big, beautiful prick, baby!"

Kevin parted his mother's ass, watching her asshole crinkle, the tiny rosebud of her anus puckering as he fucked her cunt.

"Your asshole is making sucking motions, Mom!"

"I know! It always does that when I'm getting fucked, honey!"

Lisa's cunt stretched around her son's cock, and she began to shiver as she felt him fuck deeper. Knowing the boy was staring at her puckered asshole, and juicy cunt while he fucked her, gave Lisa a sudden depraved surge of of incestuous pleasure. She let out a soft cry when she felt his heavy balls brush her clit. Her cunt closed around his cock and she gave her naked ass a sexy wiggle.

"Oh, Mom!", Kevin gasped, gripping her hips. He lunged back and forth, fucking his mother's cunt with deep, rapid strokes. Lisa moaned incessantly as her son's glistening cock almost became a blur, the wet slapping sounds of his thighs against her rippling ass adding immensely to their pleasure.

Lisa couldn't believe how good her son's cock felt. He had always been big for his age, and on the several occasions she had noticed the large lump in the front of his pants, she had looked quickly away in guilty embarrassment. Even so, Lisa was a mature woman endowed with more than her fair share of sexual needs, especially when Dick was away on one of his extended business trips. At these times her husband's absence always worked hard on her and she invariably woke up horny, and stayed that way all day.

And, having a handsome, well-built kid like Kevin around didn't help much either. Especially when he insisted on walking around the house in tight shorts or skimpy swimming trunks, neither of which did anything to hide the size and shape of his virile young prick. In fact, sometimes it was almost impossible for Lisa not to stare openly at her son's huge cockbulge, and every time, a dark side of her mind couldn't help but wonder what Kevin's erect cock young would look like... what it would feel like.

Now, as her son fucked her wet, clinging twat with it, Lisa finally knew.

It felt fantastic... incredible! He was just as well-hung as his father, and from the way he was moving his cock around inside her cunt, he knew how to use it too. Lisa gyrated her hot ass back at him, twisting and grinding wantonly as her son pumped his long, hard cock in and out of her sopping cunthole. Her tits swelled and her nipples ached... her sweaty, naked flesh burnt with hot, incestuous lust.

"Fuck me, Kevin! Oh God, I'm so hot for your cock, baby! Uhhhhhh, yessss ram it in deep! Fuck my horny wet cunt as hard as you can!", whimpered Lisa.

Her tits and ass wobbled with the force of Kevin's hard cock- thrusts as he fucked her savagely from behind. In return, Lisa's pussy contracted rhythmically around her son's cock, clasping and squeezing the thick, piercing shaft of muscle in a grip that soon had young Kevin moaning loudly with pleasure.

Bobby smiled down at them, surprised at the ease with which he had been able to persuade mother and son to throw all taboos to the wind and simply fuck each other like nature had intended... for the sheer animal pleasure it gave them. On the bed across the room, the other two members of the family were similarly occupied, and Bobby's smile broadened as he watched Debby bouncing merrily up and down on her father's plunging cock. Excited by the results of his erotic handiwork, Bobby turned his attention to the couch where Mandy and his mother were still entwined in a hot lesbian embrace.

He stared longingly at Mandy's naked little ass as it bobbing enticingly above Cathy's face... the sight made his cock twitch. He moved towards the couch and knelt behind the girl, aiming his prick at her tiny, pink anus.

"Open Mandy's asscheeks for me, Mom," ordered Bobby. "I'm gonna fuck her cute little butt while you finish sucking her cunt!"

Cathy did as she was told, grabbing the child's tiny asscheeks with both hands and pulling them open for her son. She looked up between Mandy's thighs and watched Bobby insert the swollen tip of his cock into the girl's invitingly puckered asshole. Her own mouth never left the girl's cunt, and as her son slowly drilled his cock into Mandy's tight, buttery shithole, Cathy felt the child's tiny cunt bulge and stretch around her tongue. Bobby pushed his hard, throbbing prick deep into the youngster's hot little asshole, stretching her slick shitter to the bursting point around the bowel-clogging thickness of his huge cock.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH, GOD! AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHH!", screamed Mandy at the sudden penetration. She wasn't prepared for it, and at first it hurt. But it wasn't long before Mandy's tight young asshole relaxed around the sudden intruder.

By the time Bobby's pubic hair pressed against her asscheeks, Mandy's tender little shitter was well-stretched and lubricated. Bobby flexed his cock deep inside her bowels for several seconds, experiencing the intense pleasure of being buried to the balls in the child's gooey shit-tunnel. Then, he started humping, driving his cum- laden cock in and out of her quivering asscheeks.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh, Jesus! That's fuckin' tight!", groaned Bobby, pumping in and out of the girl's ass with eager excitement. "I bet you've never had a cock up your shittube before, have you kid?"

Mandy took her mouth off Cathy's pussy and turned to look at him.

"No!... unghhhh!... this is the ohhhhhh!... first time!"

"I thought so... a cherry ass!", grinned Bobby giving her hard little asscheeks a playful slap "Well honey, it had to happen sooner or later.

How does it feel to have ten inches of hard cock up your little shithole?"

"Ummmmmm, it hurt a bit at first but now it feels good... real good!"

"I bet it does!", said Bobby smugly. "Get ready, kid, 'cause now I'm gonna give your hot little asshole a real good fucking!"

Bobby started humping into her faster and faster, slamming his massive prick in and out of Mandy's rubbery anal orifice.

Mandy returned her mouth to Cathy's matted crotch and continued sucking the woman's juice-filled cuntslit. At the same time, Bobby fucked her with deep, penetrating thrusts, gratifying her itchy, virgin ass-walls with the thickness of his long cock. Mandy was soon moaning loudly once more as she munched eagerly on Cathy's love-pie, this time in pleasure rather than pain.

She felt Cathy's stiff tongue wiggle inside her own pussy, thrusting in and out in time with Bobby's pounding rhythm. Cathy reached up and grasped her son's naked buttocks, squeezing and fondling his tightly-clenched asscheeks as just above her face, Bobby rammed his cock into Mandy's elastic little asshole. Soon, mother and son were fucking and sucking the groaning, writhing child in unison, making the sofa creak and rock obscenely as the horny trio engaged in their first three-way cluster-fuck.

Bobby felt his mother's hot breath on his balls each time he thrust into Mandy's clasping wet heat. Her mouth was plastered over the girl's tasty little gash, only inches from his hairy ball-bag as she sucked out Mandy's teenage juices. It made him hot for more intimate contact with his sexy mother.

"Suck my balls, Mom!", he grunted, shoving his cock fully into Mandy's asshole and leaving it there. "Suck my balls and lick her cunt at the same time!"

Cathy was only too happy to obey. She took her lips from Mandy's wet cuntslit and opened her lips wide, sucking Bobby's big, hairy balls into her mouth one at a time... first one, then the other.

Bobby's scrotum was pressed tightly against Mandy's hairless cunt, so it was easy for his mother to cover both his balls and the girl's gleaming slit with with her warm, sticky saliva. She licked and sucked them both, eating cunt and balls simultaneously in a moaning blur of mouth and lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.