Captive Family - Cover

Captive Family

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Taken hostage they're forced into something they've never done before.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Cathy shivered with ecstasy at her son's words. Till now, she had simply been enjoying the pleasure of the moment, and the prospect of regular sex with her son hadn't even entered her mind. But now that he'd suggested it, Cathy was sure that she wouldn't be able to get enough of Bobby's virile and talented young cock. Something about her handsome young son made her so damn horny it hurt, and Cathy knew that whatever happened, she would be completely willing to fuck him as often and as long as he wished.

"Uhhh, Bobby, darling! I want you to!", she panted, kissing his neck. "I want to do everything with you, honey!... I want you to fuck me... and suck my cunt... and fuck my ass and my mouth and my tits and... OHHHHHHH, BOBBY, FUCK YOUR MOMMA FOREVER, BABY!"

"Ooooh, fuck yes! I will, Mom! I will... Unnnnhhh, Christ, come all over cock, you hot horny cunt!"

Cathy's hard nipples were rubbing lightly over her son's chest, the hairless skin created a luscious friction against the erect little buds. Her eyes closed again, and her brain reeled with the wonderful sensations Bobby was producing within her. Up and down she rode her son's engorged cockshaft, her clit so well stimulated that she knew she would cum in moments. Her pussy began to drool, coating his huge fuckpole with plenty of cuntcream, making it slide smoothly into her tight cunt with the power and precision of a oiled piston.

"More, more!", she squealed. "Oooooooooh, Bobby, I'm almost there, baby! I really need you to fuck me harder. Ohhh Jesus, I'm so fuckin' wet! Your balls must be dripping!"

"They are, Mom" he grinned. "And after I've shot another load up your juicy fuckin' cunt, you're gonna get down there and lick it all off!"

"Mmmmmmmmm yes, I will baby!", promised Cathy. "God, you think of the sexiest things!"

Bobby stabbed faster and faster into his mother's saturated fuckhole, feeling her quivering pussy squeeze and milk his cock at an ever increasing rate. Finally the mounting ecstasy became too much, and Cathy's climax burst upon her, wrenching a loud, high-pitched cry from her parched throat.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK, I'M CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGG! JESUS! UHHHHHHHH... "

But even as Cathy wailed in release, her scream was cut short. Bobby clutched his mother to him and closed his mouth over hers, thrusting his hot tongue deep into her panting mouth. Lost in the rapture that her son had helped her achieve, Cathy responded to his kiss, lurching up and down on his big fucker, wanting to cum some more.

In less than a minute she did, shrieking into her son's mouth. Holding him tightly, Cathy forced herself to plunge even more wildly onto his cock. Bobby encouraged her, using his hands to help her ride his throbbing prick, thrusting the rockhard shaft of meat vigorously up into her yawning cunt. Her son was fucking her. God, and was he ever fucking her! She had waited so long for a man to fuck her like this, and to her utter pleasure, Bobby wasn't afraid to really shaft her. Ummmm, what a young stud he was! His prick was so big, so filling and so damned wonderful. Her cuntjuices squished out around his cock, the sound and smell of it only making their fucking that much more exciting.

Once more she came. She tore her mouth from his, clawing at his shoulders. Her hair whipped about as she flung her head wildly from side to side, her loud screech ringing in his ears.

"AHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHH! I'M CUMMING TOO!", he yelled, fucking his cock into his mother savagely. "OOOOOHH, FUCK IT! I'M GONNA SHOOT, MOM! I'M GONNA FILL YOUR HOT, JUICY CUNT WITH CUM! UHHHH! OH, FUCK! OH, FUCK! UNNNNNGGHHHHHHHH!"

As her son's hot sperm spat into her cunt, Cathy had yet another orgasm, so potent and rending that she slumped over him, her body trembling uncontrollably. Bobby held his mother tightly, his prick still twitching in her well-fucked cunt as she sprawled on top of him, breathing heavily. They lay like that for some time, enjoying the dying spasms of a really mind-blowing fuck. Then, slowly, Cathy came out of her orgasmic trance and rolled off her son's limp body. His cock pulled from her sloppy cunt with an audible plop and lay twitching wetly across his thigh, still half-hard but deflating rapidly.

"Oh no, It's going soft already!", cried Cathy in mock despair.

Bobby grinned at his mother and forced her head down between his legs.

"Give it a little lick, Mom, and see if you can make it come back up again!"

"Jesus Bobby, you're a randy little devil!", she chuckled, taking his sticky cock in her hand. "You're gonna fuck your poor mother to death!"

"Mmmmmmmm, yeahhhh!... But what a way to go, huh Mom?", Bobby grinned.

Cathy bent forward and let her tongue glide lovingly over the boy's velvety cockhead, coating it evenly with her glistening saliva. His soaked crotch reeked of pussy, but instead of being revolted, Cathy found the heady smell of her own sex combined with that of her son, deeply arousing. She sniffed a little like a bitch on heat and then, with a low whimper, opened her lips wide, taking the boy's limp, meaty prick deep into her hot, wet mouth.

"Yeahhhh, Mom! Ohhh, Christ! Suck my cock, bitch! Suck my fuckin' prick!"

Bobby's hands were at the back of his mother's head, holding her mouth firmly on his rising cock. But he needn't have bothered, because right now, taking her mouth off Bobby's gorgeous young prick was the last thing on Cathy's tortured mind.

The very taste of it made her pussy crawl, and as her son began hunching his swelling meat up into her throat, Cathy groaned with instant arousal.

"Ohhhhhh, Bobby! Your cock is really delicious, after it's been up my pussy," she purred. "Mmmmmmmm, I can taste my own cunt on your dick, baby!"

The piquant flavour of her own cunt combined with the salty taste of his sperm seemed to work on the young mother like a potent aphrodisiac, and in no time at all, Cathy wanted him again! In fact, she couldn't wait to feel her son's long, hard prick stretching her insatiable cunthole once more... reaming out her tight, wet pussy... fucking her like she deserved. Cathy's mouth watered around the boy's hardening dick almost as much as her pussy was watering between her squirming thighs.

"Mmmmmmmm, nice and hard for Mother," Cathy murmured, letting Bobby's cock slip momentarily from her mouth. She stared lovingly at her son's oversized organ for a moment and then stroked her fingers up and down the length of his velvety hardness, enjoying the feel of the boy's virile young prick as it throbbed sensuously in her hand.

"Oh Jesus, Mom!", gasped Bobby, reaching for his mother. "Lie back and spread your legs. I want to fuck you again!"

Cathy gave a long, low sigh and fell backwards onto the bed, her thighs falling wide open in shameless invitation.

"Uhhnnnnhhhhhh," she grunted urgently. "Oh God, yes, baby, yes! I want you to fuck me again too! Ooooooh Jesus, Bobby, you make momma so damn hot!"

Cathy lifted her legs in the air until her knees hovered over her shoulders, her curly-haired fuckslit wide open and dripping in readiness for her son's huge cock.

With speed borne of adolescent lust, Bobby clambered between his mother's lewdly spread thighs, and shuffled forward until the tip of his young prick pressed into the heated folds of her gooey twat. At the sudden delicious contact, Cathy whimpered loudly and made a grab for her son's cock, anxious to get the long, stiff pole as deep as possible inside her ravenous cunt. But before she could reach it, Bobby shoved his hips savagely forwards, and with one magnificent thrust, rammed his throbbing cock to the balls inside his mother's hot, juicy cunthole.

"Oh God, Bobby!", screamed Cathy, gasping for air. "Unnghhhhhh! You're splitting me apart... Ummmmmmm, but I can take it, baby! Oh, shit yeah, momma can take every fuckin' inch of your big, fat cock, son!"

Her sopping pussyhole stretched wide, deliciously accommodating the massive thickness of her son's prick with ease. His virile young prick seemed to get bigger and longer each time he fucked her. It filled her completely this time, stretching her tortured cunt to the limit. Bobby's cock was buried deep inside his mother's belly, so deep that Cathy could feel her son's helmet-shaped cockhead probing the very entrance of her womb.

"Uuuuuhhh, Mom! Fuck, but you're tight!", grunted Bobby. "Mmmmm, I love fucking your cunt, Mom! It's so hot and wet... and so fuckin' tight!!"

The feeling of being totally crammed with her son's enormous prick was incredibly exciting to Cathy. But as much as she loved the sensation of his hard young cock, throbbing deeply within her tightly stretched cunt, Cathy was impatient to get the show on the road. She knew what it felt like to have her son's gorgeous cock sliding in and out of her cunt, making her quiver with orgasm after orgasm, and she wasn't about to waste precious time. She moaned and whimpered impatiently under Bobby's weight, gyrating her shapely hips upward, thrusting and grinding, inviting her son to pump his prick inside her cunt and give her the fucking she so desperately craved.

"Fuck my cunt, Bobby" she hissed, locking her legs around her son's waist. "You know what Momma wants, baby! Fuck your mother, Bobby! Come on lover, fuck momma's hot, horny cunt!"

Bobby wasted no more time either. As soon as he felt his mother's heels lodge firmly into the small of his back, he raised up on his arms and pulled his cock out of her cunt, drawing back until only the fat bulbous head remained inside. Then without warning, Bobby lunged forwards savagely, forcing the very breath from his mother's lungs with the force of the blow.

"Uffffffffffff! Ohhhh! Unnnngggghhhhh!", grunted Cathy as her son's massive fuckpole slammed into her cunt once more, spreading the pouting lips of her pussy to the bursting point around the meaty thickness of his invading cock.

"Oh, Bobby! Uhhhhhh! It's so big, son! You've got such a big, fat prick!"

"I know," gasped Bobby, withdrawing his cock from his mother's silky cunt for the second time. "... and I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you with it, Mom!... So move that horny ass for me, you gorgeous hot-cunted bitch!"

The first savage lunge to her cock-hungry cunt had felt so good, Cathy simply couldn't wait for her son's next powerful thrust. In frustration, she grabbed the firm cheeks of his young ass with both hands, and tried to force Bobby's cock back into her hungry cunt, excitedly bucking and grinding her blushing asscheeks up off the bed in wild, incestuous abandon.

"Oh, fuck, I need your cock, honey! Ahhhhhh, shit! Just go ahead an stab it up my pussy! Pump me real hard, Bobby! You know I can take it! Fuck momma as hard as you can, lover!"

"Okay, you asked for it, Mom!", growled Bobby. "Get ready, 'cause I'm gonna ram this fucker right up to your tonsils, bitch!... Yeah, I'm gonna fuck the piss out of your hot, juicy cunt, Mom!"

"Fuck my pussy deep, Bobby! Ram that monster all the way in!"

With a deep cry of lust, Bobby pounded down hard into his mother's buttery cunt, slamming his cock to the hilt in her hairy, upthrust snatch. His whole body shuddered with pleasure as his cockhead slammed into the back of her cunt. He pulled out and instantly speared his prickmeat back up inside his mother pussy, this time sinking his cock even further up her quivering twat.

Cathy's tits jiggled and slapped together lewdly and she began to hump her slim ass in a frenzy of incestuous lust, panting and gasping as she ground her throbbing pussy against the root of Bobby's stabbing prick.

"Fuck your mother! Fuck your mother!" she begged, the words an obscene chant. "Ungggghhhhh! Harder you gorgeous little stud! Fuck me! Ooooooh yes, fuck momma real deep with your big, hard cock, baby!"

"Unnhhh, fuck, Mom!... I am!", grunted Bobby, slamming his blood-engorged prick-shaft in and out of his mother's tight, juicy cunthole. The wet, swollen lips of her pussy clung to his cock, sucking and clasping his huge fucker each time he sank it deep into her quivering twat.

With another load of jizz churning in his balls, Bobby fucked his horny mother faster and faster, making the motel bed springs squeak with the fury of their incestuous fucking.

"Haaaaarder!" Cathy bucked her ass up off the mattress, frantically fucking her well-hung son as fast as she could. "Uummmmmm, your prick is so big, Bobby! Unhh... ahhhh, feels so good up my pussy! Harder, baby, fuck my cunt as hard as you can!"

Spurred on by her shameless request, Bobby did as his mom asked, increasing the tempo of his powerful cockthrusts, fucking his beautiful mother as hard and as fast as he could. He bent his elbows, letting more of his weight down on top of her, crushing Cathy's big, stiff-nippled tits under his heaving chest.

Bobby wiggled his hips from side to side with each thrust, causing Cathy to buck and writhe sensuously beneath him. She jerked her hips high up off the bed, throwing her pussy up at her son's pounding cock like a bitch in heat. Bobby loved it!... Lustfully, he gazed down at his mother's gooey wet fuckhole, enjoying the sight of his massively long, thick cock, slicing deep into the welcoming tightness of her hairy cunt. The more his mother squirmed and bucked under him, the harder Bobby fucked her, returning her wild, incestuous abandon with equal vigour. As Cathy's moans of pleasure became louder, Bobby thrust more strongly, moving his cock back and forth inside his mother's cunt with the power and rhythm of a piledriver. He gave her everything he had, panting into her shoulder as he fucked his gigantic prick relentlessly in and out of her hairy, wet pussyslit. Cathy grimaced with pleasure as her son started to give her the fucking she so desperately craved. Her glove-tight pussy contracted wetly around Bobby's rockhard cock as she humped up eagerly to meet her boy's jarring downward strokes.

Locked into a savage, rhythmic coupling, mother and son were soon fucking each other like rutting animals, oblivious to everything except the intense, carnal pleasure of their forbidden union.

"Ohhh Jesus, yessss!... Fuck me like that, baby!" pleaded Cathy, spreading her knees wide apart. "Oh shit, Bobby! Uhhhh, fuck my cunt and make me cum!"

The horny young mother's pussy was becoming hotter and wetter with every jab of her son's prick. Her head rolled from side to side uncontrollably, her fingernails raked his back and her soft wet lips roamed his handsome face. The pleasure was so intense, Cathy sank her teeth into Bobby's shoulder to muffle the noise, and squealed in ecstasy as her son fucked her brutally towards another cunt-wrenching climax.

Bobby hardly noticed the sharp pain in his shoulder, all he could feel right now was the incredibly tight grip of his mother's cunt on his raging prick, and the incredible sensations building in his groin.

"Oh, Babe," he panted, his breath hot on the side of her face. "Mmmmm, oh yeah, move that cunt!... Shit, you're a hot piece of ass, Mom!"

Cathy grinned up at her son lewdly, squirming and panting as she slapped her twat up against Bobby's hard hairy groin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.