Melissa - Cover

Melissa

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 5: Mom's Horny Sister

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mom's Horny Sister - She a hot and adventurous young girl, and she was seducing everybody

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

After visiting Aunt Hilda in Phoenix, Dennis & his mom decided to drop in unexpectedly on her sister Cathy and her fifteen-year-old son Bobby on the way back home. Parking the car in the street, Dennis got their luggage out of the car and they went to Cathy's front door. Dennis pressed the doorbell button, but nothing happened.

"Looks like its not working, Mom", said Dennis.

Helen tried to peer in through the frosted glass, but could see nothing. She knocked a couple of times and waited, but there was no answer. In frustration, Helen tried the door and found it unlocked. Cautiously stepping into the huge house, she calling out.

"Hello, Cathy... Bobby! Anybody there?"

Dennis came in behind his mother, carrying their bags.

"They wouldn't go anywhere without locking up, would they, Mom?"

"Surely not," said Helen, moving further into the house. "Cathy, where are you? It's Helen and Dennis!"

Still there was no reply.

"They can't be far away," Helen said. "Let's see if they're in the back."

Dennis put down the bags he was carrying and followed his mother. They walked down the long hallway, looking into each room in turn, finding them all empty.

As they approached the main bedroom, Helen sensed something, and her breathing quickened. She paused, suddenly causing Dennis to bump into her. She turned to him and put a finger to her lips.

"What's wrong, Mom?", whispered Dennis,

"Shhhhh! Listen!", she hissed.

They both froze, standing face to face, listening intently. Strange noises were coming from the bedroom at the end of the hall. It was her sister's room as far as Helen could remember. Bobby's was across the hall. She'd checked it, and it had been empty. As they stood listening in the darkened hallway, Helen suddenly became acutely aware of her son's hard young body pressed firmly against hers. Dennis hadn't moved since he'd bumped into her, and despite the situation in which they found themselves, the boy's nearness sent an uncontrollable tingle of lust throbbing through her cunt.

Helen could feel the bulge of her son's prick against her thigh. The heat of it through the front of his pants filled her with a strange excitement. With a shiver, Helen fought off a sudden urge to reach down and grab the boy's cock. Instead, she marvelled at how easily aroused she had become, in just a few short days. With great effort, she dragged her concentration back to the sounds coming her sister's open bedroom door. The noises were faint and muffled. And there were soft little grunts from a second person.

"Stay here," whispered Helen, motioning for Dennis to remain where he was.

Moving quietly down the hall, Helen found herself trembling. She knew her sister very well, or so she thought. Now, she wasn't so sure. She peered into the bedroom, noticing as she did so, how neat and clean it was, like the rest of her sister's house. The room was empty, but the sounds she had heard were more pronounced now.

Helen stepped into the room and looked towards the partly open bathroom door. Cathy must be in the bathroom, she thought. She crept across the deep, luxurious carpet with light steps, and peeked carefully into the bathroom. Helen's eyes went wide open, as did her mouth, when she saw the source of the noises.

Her sister was in the bathroom alright, but so was her nephew, and they were both only partly clothed. Bobby was naked from the waist down, and stood before his mother who was on her knees between his legs, her face buried in the boy's crotch. Cathy wore only a pair of tiny, lace panties, the rest of her clothes, and Bobby's, were scattered all over the bathroom floor.

Helen froze, stifling a gasp as she stared at her sister and nephew. She hardly even noticed her own son step up behind her and peek over her shoulder. With her heart pounding loudly, Helen could only watch as Cathy continued sucking on Bobby's erect cock, blissfully unaware of their presence.

Her sister's mouth moved expertly up and down the boy's saliva-wet shaft, and, by the way Bobby held his mother's head and fucked his cock into her mouth, Helen suspected that this wasn't the first time that they'd done this sort of thing together. Cathy's mouth slid noisily back and forth on her son's wet prick, her soft purring and Bobby's grunts of pleasure amplified loudly in the small room.

'No wonder they didn't hear us come in', thought Helen, gazing glassy-eyed at her nephew's stiff cock. The way her sister's lips slid up and down the boy's thick, glistening shaft excited her immensely. She shivered, feeling a familiar heat swell between her legs, the cheeks of her ass tightening, her pussy leaking hot juices of arousal into her panties.

Although he was only fifteen, Bobby had one of the biggest cock's she'd ever seen. It was a beautiful cock, a young, hard cock. Helen found herself comparing it to her son's equally large tool. As she watched, Helen couldn't prevent herself from imagining her own mouth wrapped around young Bobby's man-sized weapon. She closed her thighs tightly, and a ripple of tingling hunger burned through her cunt.

Dennis stood behind his mother, equally excited by what he saw. His attention was firmly fixed on his aunt's scantily clad body, and as he gazed at the flawless shape of her firm, up-tilted tits and tight, rounded ass, the teenager's cock began to swell uncontrollably in his pants. He stared at the dark, silk-encased mound between his aunt's creamy thighs and muttered under his breath when he saw how wet the crotch of her tight panties was.

"Jesus Christ!", he breathed.

The sound of her son's whispered exclamation right next to her ear startled Helen out of her trance-like state and she suddenly realized how embarrassing it would be to be caught uninvited in her sister's house, spying on her sex life, no matter how illicit that sex life may be.

She became aware of Dennis pressing against her body. She felt his cock probing once more at her thigh, and with a tremor, backed away from the bathroom door, pushing her son with her. Grabbing Dennis by the hand, Helen pulled him from the bedroom and headed for the front door, her heart beating wildly in her chest. It pounded as much from the thought of being caught as it did from what they had just witnessed in the bathroom. They grabbed their bags and hurried out to the car. Helen got into the driver's side and sat gripping the steering wheel, gazing in a vacant way, sitting rigid. Dennis sat beside her, his expression almost the same as hers.

"God, Mom! Did you see the way Aunt Cathy was going down on Bobby's cock?", asked Dennis finally. Helen was still a little shocked. She couldn't get what she had just seen out of her mind. It was there, as vivid as if they were still watching.

"Y... yes, I... I sure did, honey!", she said, still staring straight ahead.

"What are we gonna do now, Mom?"

"Um... Well, we can't let them know that we saw them.", said Helen, starting the engine. "So we'll just drive up to the nearest phone and call Cathy to say we're coming."

"Yeah!... Neat plan, Mom!"

Helen drove back the way they had come and stopped at the first gas station she found.

"You stay here, hon. I won't be long."

Helen opened the door and swung her long legs out, her dress riding high. Dennis, who was still in a state of high excitement after what they had just seen, noticed his mother's exposed thighs at once and sat back to admire them. He wished her dress would ride up a little further so he could see her crotch, but all he got was a brief flash of creamy thigh. His mind flashed back to the gorgeous semi-naked body of his Aunt Cathy as Dennis watched his mother's firm, round ass bob off towards the gas station. Two of a kind, he thought with pleasure.

Helen found a pay phone and dialed her sister's number. It seemed to ring forever, but finally she heard a click at the other end and Cathy answered. Her sister sounded short of breath. Helen wasn't at all surprised.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Cathy! Guess who!"

"Helen! Hi! I didn't expect it to be you. How's my big sister?"

"Fine, fine! But, you sound a bit out of breath, Cath."

"Um, yeah. I was... eh... out in the garden when the phone rang. You caught me by surprise."

Helen smiled. 'You don't know the half of it, baby sister!', she thought.

"I'm just a few blocks away. Dennis is with me, and I thought I should call to make sure you were home before we dropped in. You're not tied up with something are you?"

There was a definite pause before Cathy answered, and Helen smiled again, guessing what was going through her sister's mind right now.

"No, sis! Bobby was just helping me move some stuff in the garden, nothing important. Come right on over."

"Okay, see you in about five minutes, Cath... Bye!"

Helen hung up and went back to the car, smiling from ear to ear as she pictured her sister and nephew frantically trying to clothe themselves and tidy up before she and Dennis arrived.

"What's so funny, Mom?", asked Dennis as Helen slid back into the drivers seat.

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about something your Aunt Cathy said, that's all", said Helen starting the car. "I told her we'd be about five minutes. You want something to eat or drink before we leave, honey?"

"No thanks, Mom. Food is the last thing on my mind right now", said Dennis with a lewd grin. He put his hand on his mother's thigh and squeezed gently.

Helen glanced down at the huge bulge in her son's crotch.

"Cool it, stud!", she said, pulling out onto the road. "As much as I'd like to... while we're staying at Cathy's place, we have to try and act like a mother and son should, okay?"

"Aw! Why, Mom?", whined Dennis, "You saw Aunt Cathy and Bobby. They're doin' it just like we are. Probably been doin' it longer! Why don't we tell 'em and see what happens. I'd sure like to get a little of what cousin Bobby was getting back there!"

Helen was silent. She pondered what her son was suggesting, and despite a pang of jealousy, she sensed he was right, but still she couldn't bring herself to tell her sister that she was fucking her own son and that she had secretly spied on her and Bobby in their own home.

"Let's just play it by ear, son, okay?", said Helen finally.

"Okay! You're the boss, Mom!"

As she drove up in front of her sister's house once more, Helen was emotionally confused. This trip had been one sexual roller coaster ride after another. She'd fucked her own son... and loved every mind-blowing second of it!... She'd watched her sister and nephew in the act of oral sex... and enjoyed it! Dennis seemed to be able to accept everything that happened without a second thought. But he was only sixteen, and the deeper Helen got in her forbidden relationship with her son, the more she thought about the possible consequences.

Jesus! What if somebody ever found out? The shame would be unbearable!... Maybe Cathy could help. As teenagers, they had always been able to share the most intimate secrets and work most things out together. By the time Helen stood at her sister's front door, she had resolved to ask her sister for advice, no matter how embarrassing it might be. After all, as Dennis had rightly pointed out, they were all in the same boat.

Cathy and Bobby greeted them as if nothing had happened, acting like the perfect mother and son, helping them settle in and chatting about the rest of the family as they had always done whenever Helen had visited. But this time Helen knew different, the image of Bobby's cock sliding stiffly in and out of her sister's mouth was always there. She kept stealing glances at the boy's crotch and found to her embarrassment, she couldn't keep her eyes off him, his firm young body was like a magnet to her. Dennis was the same with Cathy. His aunt had the most gorgeous pair of tits the boy had ever seen. And what made matters worse, he knew what they looked like naked! His cock was hard all through dinner just watching his beautiful aunt's move about the room.

After dinner, Bobby asked Dennis if he'd like to go down to the mall, apparently it was the local hangout for kids his age. But, after ogling his pretty Aunt Cathy all evening, Dennis was pretty horny and didn't really want to go. He finally gave in at his mother's insistence, and Bobby and Dennis left, promising not to be too late. Helen was relieved. She wanted to spend a little time with Cathy to try and sort things out before she went crazy. When the boys left, Cathy and Helen moved into the living room, taking a bottle of wine and glasses with them.

"So, what have you been doing with yourself, sis?", asked Cathy, sitting down on the sofa next to her sister.

"Nothing much", replied Helen, taking a big gulp from the glass that Cathy gave her. She was uneasy, and unsure about how to broach the subject.

Cathy sensed that something wasn't quite right with her sister. She had been very quiet all through dinner, which wasn't at all like the vivacious sister she knew and loved.

"What's wrong, Helen?", asked Cathy, moving closer to her on the couch. Helen looked into her sister's deep blue eyes and sighed.

"I don't know how to tell you this, Cathy!", she choked.

Cathy threw her arm around her sister, staring at her with concern. "What is it, sis?... What's troubling you, honey?"

Helen finally found the courage.

"You know when I phoned you this afternoon?", she asked.

"Yes, what about it?"

"Well Dennis and I were here... um... We were here earlier... and we... umm..."

It suddenly struck Cathy what her sister was trying to say.

"So... you sneaked in and caught Bobby and me at it, did you?" Cathy grinned, showing not the least shyness. Helen nodded her head, surprised that her sister could be so calm about it.

"That damned son of mine,", Cathy said, with a fond smile. "I told him to lock the front door, but I bet he was too eager to get his cock sucked to remember to do it."

"I've got a confession to make too, Cathy", said Helen uneasily. "On the trip up here, Dennis and I... um... well we kind of..."

"You're fucking Dennis, aren't you sis!", gasped Cathy.

"Yes. I don't know how it happened, but I it did."

Cathy smiled.

"Did you like it, sis?", she asked, placing her hand on Helen's thigh. Helen took another mouthful of wine and answered without hesitation.

"Yes! Oh, yes! I loved it! He has such a big, strong powerful cock, Cathy!"

"Mmmmmm, so does Bobby, I can't get enough of it!", admitted Cathy.

Helen threw her arms around her sister and hugged her hard.

"I thought I was going to go crazy for a while!", sobbed Helen. "I felt so guilty having sex with own son!"

Cathy hugged her sister back. Stroking her hand up and down Helen's leg in a soothing manner.

"It was worse for me, sis!", she said. "After Tom died, I realized how important sex was in my life. I couldn't do without it. I got so desperate I began to pick up men in bars, but it wasn't satisfying. Then one night, I came home drunk and horny. Bobby was awake. He put me to bed, but I was so far gone, when he took off my clothes I made a grab for his cock, and before we both knew what was happening, he was fucking me. And guess what, sis?"

"What?"

"I loved it!", admitted Cathy, emptying her glass. "I simply loved every fucking minute of it! He fucked me all night, sis! All I had to do was suck on that gorgeous cock of his and it'd jump right up again. God, how I love young cock!"

Helen was astounded. Her sister had never shown this side of herself before. But she somehow suspected that Cathy and herself were like peas in a pod, mainly because she'd had exactly the same feelings about Dennis.

"We're very much alike, Cathy," said Helen. "... sexually I mean."

"More than you know, big sister!", moaned Cathy, running her hand up between Helen's thighs.

Helen stiffened suddenly. Her sister's touch was becoming much too intimate, but the wine she had consumed relaxed her. It felt good to have fingers touching her cunt once more, no matter whose they were. Cathy was whispering in her ear.

"Remember when we were teenagers, Helen", cooed Cathy. "We used to watch each other jack off in bed at night... remember that?"

Helen did remember. Those were the days when they'd come home from their dates and masturbate in bed, telling each other about the boys they'd been out with and how far they'd gone with them.

"Yes," she murmured weakly, as Cathy's fingers found her moistening slit.

"I used to get so hot watching you play with your cunt, Cathy. It looked so soft and wet and juicy, I often wondered what it would feel like against my face... Yes, Helen, I wanted to taste your pussy, even then."

"You didn't say a thing," breathed Helen

"I didn't know if you'd let me," breathed Cathy, running her fingers up between her sister's thighs.

Helen found the sensation pleasurable to say the least, and despite the wine she had consumed, she knew that deep down, she had felt the very same illicit desires, even as a child.

"I would have, Cathy," gasped Helen, as she felt her sister's fingers rubbing her overheated cunt.

Helen lifted her arms, and Cathy flung herself into them. They hugged tightly. Their lips met in a feverish kiss, and the two horny sisters clung to each other, murmuring and gasping as their hands moved over each other's body. Breathing hotly and sucking at each other's mouth, they rubbed tits. When Cathy's tongue pushed into into her mouth, Helen sucked it eagerly. When Cathy began to shove a hand under her dress, Helen melted and flung her knees wide apart. She moaned into her sister's sucking mouth as she felt Cathy's fingers between her legs once more. Her cunt responded with throbbing heat. Cathy made a whimpering sound against Helen's wet mouth, and rubbed her fingers into the deep groove of her sister's panties.

"So hot, Helen!", Cathy whispered huskily, slipping her fingers inside the tight panties, toying with the soft pussy-hair. "I've wanted to do this ever since high school!"

Trembling, Helen pushed her hand under the denim of her sister's skirt, pleasantly surprised to find Cathy naked underneath.

"Well," Cathy said, "You didn't give me much time to change, Sis. Besides, Bobby likes me to walk around the house this way."

"Mmmmm, I bet Dennis would like me to do that at home too," replied Helen. "But I think he'd also like it if I wore sexy panties, and gave him a flash every now and then."

"I remember a pair you had when we were teenagers. Your tight ass looked so sweet in them." Cathy rubbed at Helen's inflamed clit, bringing moans of pleasure from her. Helen cupped her sister's cunt, feeling the wet heat, then working a finger in and out slowly, making Cathy gasp.

"Open your legs more," Cathy said.

Helen flung her legs wide, her dress riding high, stretching over her slim thighs. Cathy pulled Helen's panties aside, and eased a finger up Helen's cunt. They finger-fucked each other, becoming more and more excited, wiggling and twisting, kissing and licking.

"Let me see your tits," Cathy said, working her pussy-wet fingers at her sister's dress. She opened the top and purred as Helen's firm, round tits's bounced into her hands.

"Mmmmm, you've always had such beautiful tits. I bet Dennis could suck them all day."

"Lately, he has been!", boasted Helen. "... and a lot more!"

"I'll bet!", breathed Cathy. "Is he good, Sis? How big is his cock?"

"God, Cathy, it's huge! It fills me up like nothing I've ever felt before! I just come and come when he sticks that fat thing inside my pussy!"

Cathy's eyes lit up like fireworks. Being partial to young cock, she'd noticed the telltale bulge Dennis had in the front of his pants all night, and right away sized her nephew up as a fuck prospect, but this was better than she'd ever hoped for.

"We've got to get out of our fucking clothes!", hissed Cathy hotly.

They undressed feverishly, their eyes burning as their satiny flesh was exposed. When they were naked, Cathy lay down on the couch and pulled Helen on top of her. The two horny sisters clung to each other desperately, squeezing each other's tits and squirming their drooling cunts together in a frenzy of incestuous lesbian lust.

"Oh, Helen! I can't stand it any longer. Let me lick your cunt, honey!"

Helen murmured her agreement and with a cry of hunger, turned around until her pussy was directly over her sister's face. Cathy found herself gazing up into the juiciest, sweetest-looking little slit that she had ever seen, and Cathy had seen a few. This wasn't the first time she'd sucked another woman's twat, but she was sure of one thing... it was going to be the most exciting! She lifted her head and extended her tongue, taking a long swipe which extended the full length of Helen's hairy gash.

"Mmmmm, nice and juicy! Just the way I like it," moaned Cathy huskily.

"Spread you legs a bit more, so I can get at you better. Helen did as her sister instructed, at the same time lowering her head into Cathy's sweet-scented crotch.

Cathy spread her own legs and ran her hands up Helen's thighs, cupping her compact ass, then pulled her sister's firey cunt down onto her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, Cath, honeyy, yesssss!", Helen cried out, and buried her own face into Cathy's hot, dripping pussy, clutching her sister's writhing ass with trembling hands.

Cathy lapped hungrily at Helen's cunt, licking her knotted clit, dragging her tongue expertly over the the hairy slit, frequently dipping deep inside to taste her sister's sweet pussy-juices. Feeling Helen's hot tongue licking the outside of her cunt, Cathy arched her hips, eager for deeper contact with her sister's wonderful mouth.

"Inside! Put your tongue inside my cunt! Fuck me with it!", pleaded Cathy.

Helen had never tried this sort of thing before, but the more her sister wiggled her stiff tongue up inside her gooey twat, the more Helen liked it. So, following her sister's advice, she tried to return the favour.

The feel of Cathy's hot inner thighs pressing against her cheeks excited Helen. She inhaled the heady scent of her sister's steamy cunt, and quickly found herself sucking and licking in a frenzy, twisting her face into the soft, hairy slit with as much energy as she sucked her son's cock.

"Ooooh, yeah! Now you've got it, hon!", Cathy moaned from between Helen's thighs. "Lick my cunt, Sis!... Ohhh Jesus, I've wanted to suck your cunt for so long!"

She gasped when she felt Helen's stiff tongue slip into her pussy, sliding in deeply. She bucked up and down, mashing her cunt onto Helen's eager face and sucking frantically at the dripping slit above her own. Cathy felt for Helen's tiny little asshole with a fingertip, then pulled her asscheeks apart and licked at the pink, puckered opening with the tip of her tongue. Helen squealed with pleasure and arched her back.

"Ohh, Cathy! What are you d... doing? God! It feels so good! Lick it again!"

"Mmmmm, lick mine, Sis!", ordered Cathy. "Lick my asshole too, honey!"

Helen complied, finding that she liked it. Soon, both women were sucking and licking each other's juice-smeared loins from asshole to clit, and the room filled with deep moans of pleasure and the loud, wet slurping of two hungry mouths. They were soon thrashing and writhing around so violently that they rolled off the couch, still clinging to each other like mating leeches. Once on the soft carpet of the living room floor, the two sisters rolled around in wanton abandon, with Helen on top of her sister as often as she was on the bottom. Her nipples brushed the hot flesh of Cathy's firm stomach, tingling deliciously.

Cathy's hands moved over her sister's spread ass, her lips closing over Helen's furry cuntslit, sucking hard. She nibbled at her sister's clit, pushed her tongue as far as it would go between her sister's gaping cuntlips, and fucked it wildly, getting the same treatment from Helen. They began to tremble and shake almost violently. Clutching at each other, both women smashed their mouths as hard as they could into each other's cunts, and began to moan at the same time. The hot fluids of Cathy's cunt coated Helen's lower face. She cried out with delight when her sister began grinding into her face, eating at her cunt as if in a feeding frenzy, moaning loudly.

With a cry into Cathy's cunt, Helen started coming, Her pussy grabbing at her sister's tongue, squeezing it as the contractions of a powerful orgasm exploded deep in her twat. She felt, almost at the same time, Cathy's cunt gripping her buried tongue, and she rammed it in as deep as she could, feeling Cathy's cunt spasm around it and against her lips. She felt what her son must feel on his cock when she came, and understood his pleasure much better. Shivering with glowing pleasure, they rolled away from each other, lying on their backs, breathing deeply, calming down. Their faces glistened wetly with pussy-juices, but neither felt inclined to wipe the stuff off. After a long minute, they sat up, and stared at each other, then burst into a fit of giggling.

"Ooooh, Cathy. That was fantastic!", Helen said, finally. "I loved it!"

"You and me both!"

"Does that make us strange?"

"It only makes us a couple of hot women, I'd say," Cathy said. "You aren't ashamed or anything, are you?"

"Not at all," replied Helen quickly. "But I like cock you know... I mean, I loved eating your cunt, but I love cock more."

"So do I!", Cathy chuckled. "Especially Bobby's cock!"

Helen grinned. "And Dennis' cock too, I suppose. I saw the way you were looking at him during dinner, Cathy."

"Guilty as charged, Sis! I just can't keep my hands off young boys!... especially ones as cute as Bobby and Dennis"

"Didn't it ever bother you that Bobby's your own son, Cathy?", asked Helen. "I mean, sometimes I get a little ashamed that I'm fucking Dennis."

"Yeah, it used to bother me, ages ago, when Bobby and I first started screwing. But now, once he gets that big cock of his into my cunt I just forget everything and enjoy it. For a young kid, he's really got man-sized equipment you know, Sis."

"Mmmmm, I know! We saw you in the bathroom remember?", laughed Helen.

"Yeah, I forgot. I guess you got a good look then, huh Sis?"

"More than enough to whet my appetite, Cathy, let me tell you! Once I got over the initial shock of finding you like that, I had the urge to rip off Dennis' clothes and fuck him right there on the floor!"

"You should have!", said Cathy. "Bobby and I have done it in much stranger places!"

Helen ran her hand along her sister's thigh, then into her soft moist pussy hair.

"I think Dennis wants to fuck you Cathy."

"Mmmmm, all he has to do is ask, Sis!", Cathy laughed sexily, reaching for her sister's cunt. She bent and kissed Helen's nipples, one at a time.

"You can fuck Dennis, Cathy... on one condition" husked Helen, worming a finger into Cathy's cunt.

"What's that, Sis?"

"I get to fuck Bobby!"

Cathy grinned lewdly. "I kind of guessed that's what it would be. Mmmmmmm, swapping son's, what a great idea! Uhhhhhh, Helen you do that so goooooood!" Both women began to breath faster as their busy fingers probed each other's slippery slits. They kissed and cuddled and finger-fucked each other to orgasm, each thinking about the other's son, and the fun to follow.

When Bobby and Dennis returned, they found their mothers sitting on the couch, finishing the last of their second bottle of wine. The sisters had bathed and changed their clothes, but at Cathy's insistence, both wore no underwear. Bobby knew something was up when he noticed the familiar look of anticipation his mother got just before they had sex, but he said nothing. He looked instead at Helen.

Somehow his aunt's tits seemed bigger, and rounder, and he could see her nipples pressing cheekily against the thin material of her blouse. When he was the wide expanse of creamy thigh Helen's short skirt revealed, his young cock began to swell in his pants. Dennis was similarly captivated by his Aunt Cathy, and by the time they had seated themselves opposite their mothers, both boys were sporting rather conspicuous bulges in the front of their tight pants.

Helen gazed at her son, then at Bobby, her eyes lowering to his crotch. Cathy watched her sister, smiling at her eagerness. She crossed her legs, letting her skirt slide way up her thighs. This brought looks from Bobby and Dennis who for now, were content to just watch, waiting to see what was going to happen. Not to be outdone, Helen uncrossed her knees and opened her legs until both boys could see right up between her lewdly parted thighs.

"Mom, you're not wearing any panties!", blurted Dennis, staring at his mother's naked cunt with hotly gleaming eyes.

Cathy stood up and stepped out of her skirt. She sat down again and spread her knees wide apart, her cunt exposed wantonly to her son and nephew.

"Neither am I, honey!", she said, her voice almost a whisper.

"Jesus, Aunt Cathy, you're giving me a hard-on," said Dennis, squeezing his crotch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.