Melissa - Cover

Melissa

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 2: The Home-Cumming

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Home-Cumming - She a hot and adventurous young girl, and she was seducing everybody

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When Melissa got home from her lustful encounter with Ted in the woods, her mother, was in a foul mood. Helen Harvey was usually strict with her children and getting home late after school was something she didn't tolerate.

"And just where have you been, young lady?", fumed her mother. "You should have been two hours ago!"

"I had to stay in after school, Mom.", she lied, "That stupid Mr. Hoskins gave me detention."

In addition to being the usual reason for being late, Melissa knew her mother couldn't stand the pudgy, loud-mouthed history teacher. This particular excuse had always worked before...

"Oh, I see.", answered her mother. "Well, go take a shower. Your father will be home soon and dinner will only be about half an hour."

... to Melissa's delight, her ruse had worked again.

As she trotted off to the bathroom her sixteen-year-old brother, Dennis poked his tousled blonde head over the sofa from where he was watching TV.

"She's been out playing around with Robbie Ward more like it.", he grinned evily.

"What would you know, Dennis!", replied his sister angrily. "At least I don't hang around the mall like a pervert, leering at members of the opposite sex all day!"

"Maybe you should, Sis! You might find there are better lays out there than that damn squirt Robbie Ward!"

Melissa was about to lash out with another insult when Helen interrupted.

"DENNIS!!... Melissa's much too young to hear that sort of language. Now quit fighting you two. Melissa, go take that shower... NOW! And don't be long, your father and I have to go out to a P&T meeting tonight!" As melissa left the room, Dennis complained bitterly to his mother.

"Mom? I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does!"

"It sure does, young man! Now, I want you to stay home tonight and look after Melissa."

"Aw, shit! I'm no babysitter, Mom!"

"I told you to mind your mouth, Dennis! I don't want you to using that sort of language around Melissa, understood?"

"Ok, Mom! Sorry."

"Good, now go and apologize to your sister and then get washed up up for dinner."

Dennis sulked off to find his sister, mumbling indignantly under his breath. Imagine, sixteen years old, and having to babysit your own sister. 'What a drag', he thought. 'I could be out having some real fun... but no. I gotta mind my little sister... and, I gotta apologize to her as well! Shit!' He was still fuming as he stopped outside his sister's bedroom. The light was on, so he tried the doorknob. It was locked. He was about to knock when he heard a muffled moan from within.

"What the fuck!..." he said to himself.

Dropping to one knee, young Dennis peered inquisitively through the keyhole, unable to believe his own eyes! Melissa was standing in front of her full length mirror, and she was stark naked! She had her back to the door, but Dennis could see her front, fully reflected in the long mirror. He gasped aloud at the unexpected sight.

He marvelled at how full and curvaceous her figure was. He had never seen her naked before, at least not since she was a little girl, and somehow he never expected her body to be so... so sexy. His cock began to swell in his pants as he gazed at her slim young figure. His eyes travelled hungrily over her firm, round breasts and pert little ass, coming finally to rest on her downy cuntmound. She had her legs slightly apart, and Dennis could clearly see his sister's little pink cuntslit, glistening wetly between her legs. His cock twitched to full attention as he watched what she was doing. She was staring at herself in the mirror, all the time running her hands over her naked body, rubbing her tits and squeezing her pussy, moaning all the while, a look of pure carnal lust on her pretty, young face.

Dennis reached for his cock and grabbed the huge erection through his pants. He couldn't believe his eyes! His little fourteen-year-old sister was feeling herself up like one of those slutty porn queens he liked to fantasize about when he jacked off. Shit!... she looked even BETTER than some of them! Dennis started to rub his stiff, aching prick as he stared at her, getting more and more excited by the second. But soon, his self-gratifying jerks became a little too vigorous, and his hand bumped noisily against the door. Melissa spun around, reaching quickly for a robe. Hurriedly putting it on, she headed for the door.

"Who is it?", asked Melissa suspiciously.

Dennis stood up, his heart beating wildly. To his relief, his swollen cock began to quickly deflate, but unfortunately not quite before Melissa opened the door.

"Oh, it's you, Dennis", she said with a look of disgust on her face. "What do you want?"

"I... er... um... I wanted to apologized for what I said to you before.", he stammered, trying to cover his still-swollen cock.

"Really?", scowled Melissa.

Dennis looked nervously up and down the hallway. His sister's room was the safest place for him at the moment, he couldn't go back through the livingroom with a horn like this.

"Can I come in and talk to you for a minute, Sis?", he suggested. Melissa noticed the strange placement of his hands, and a faint smile creased her mouth as she realized that her brother was trying to hide an enormous hardon.

"Ok! But make it snappy! I've gotta finish getting dressed.", she said, pretending to be mad at him. She let her brother in and closed the door, locking it behind her.

"What'd you do that for?", asked Dennis.

"Oh, just habit I guess.", she said, bending over to pick up her discarded panties. "Besides, I'm sure you don't want anybody to see you kiss my butt."

"HUH???", gulped Dennis. His eyes dropped automatically to the cheeks of his little sister's ass, outlined provocatively under the thin fabric of her robe.

"Well, you said you wanted to apologize to me, didn't you?", she asked, straightening up. As she did so, the loose sash around her waist came undone, allowing the robe to fall open, and to Dennis' complete surprise, Melissa made no move to cover herself up.

"Uh, yeah... yeah!", he muttered. "I do!... um... I do want to apologize." Dennis couldn't help staring wide-eyed at her gorgeous young tits and cunt. He gulped audibly. His cute little sister was standing there in front of him, almost naked! Any other time she would have screamed 'blue murder' if he so much as even glimpsed her in bra and panties... tonight she wasn't even batting an eyelid!

Melissa saw her brother's eyes drift down to the moist, pink slit between her legs, and an illicit thrill ran up her spine. She put her hands on her hips and spread her legs, knowing it would part the robe even more. She felt a deliciously wicked feeling of power over her normally-'cool' older brother. Dennis could see everything she had to offer, and to her total delight, her big handsome brother was devouring her naked body with his eyes.

"Well? Are you gonna look at my pussy all night or what?", asked Melissa.

Her brother's hot gaze travelled up and down her exposed body from tits to cunt and back again, his mouth hanging open in utter amazement. Christ, she looked fuckin' good!

"Shit, Dennis, if you don't apologize soon, I'm gonna yell for Mom!"

"Jesus! Come on, Sis.", whined Dennis, a little frightened at the prospect of being caught in his sister's bedroom with a hardon. "I just wanted to say I was a real dickhead out there before, and that I'm sorry, ok?"

Melissa looked down at the bulge in his pants and smiled. She leaned towards him and whispered, "Looks like you've got one of those in your pants."

"What?!?"

"A dickhead, silly!", breathed Melissa, "... and a big one at that. Can I feel it, Dennis?" She reached for his crotch, but Dennis' first reaction was to back away... he was too surprised to think clearly.

"What's wrong, big brother? Don't you let those prick-teasers you guys pick up down at the mall feel your cock?"

Dennis was stunned, after what he'd just seen, and the way his little sister was acting, he didn't know whether to stay or run.

"Or maybe my big, handsome brother is homosexual!", teased Melissa. "Is that it?... Are you gay, Dennis?"

That was it! Sister or no sister, Dennis wasn't letting that sort of accusation pass unchallenged. Roughly, he grabbed Melissa's tiny hand and pushed it against his growing hardon.

"Does that feel like I'm gay... little miss know-it all?", he growled. Melissa grinned up at him with a look of devilish satisfaction on her face.

"Mmmmmmm, no, it sure doesn't!", she gasped, wrapping her fingers possessively around her brother's swollen cock through the front of his shorts. "I... I guess I was wrong!"

"You bet you were!", said Dennis cupping her firm little breasts. "and I want you to understand one thing. You've got some growing up to do if you're gonna mess around with older guys!"

Melissa looked up at her big, handsome brother with the sexiest little-girl look she could muster.

"Ohhh, Denny! You know so much about sex... Teach me... Please!" she breathed, squeezing gently on his cock.

Dennis stared down into his sister's deep brown eyes, and found he couldn't resist her. Not that he really wanted to. She wasn't just his little sister anymore, she was a sexy, available piece of ass... and she was begging him for it!

Dennis still didn't know if she was leading him on. He hadn't yet decided if it would be safe to see just how she would let him go. His cock leaped at the thought of actually balling his cute little baby sister, but the fear of being caught still stopped him. It was a hard decision, but when the pretty little fourteen-year-old began to rub her cuntmound against his cock, Dennis made made up his mind real quick.

"Ok, kid!", he said, growing bolder by the second. "Lesson number one!" He pulled her naked body against him, letting his hands roam freely under her wide-open robe, squeezing her pert young tits and rubbing her hard, rubbery little nipples until they sprang to full attention. "Reach in and take out my cock, baby!", he whispered as his hands slid down to fondle the tiny round cheeks of her ass.

Melissa undid the zip on his pants and pulled out his straining prick. It was enormous! She had no idea her brother's cock would be so long and thick.

"God, Dennis!... It's huge!", she gasped in awe. Just the sight of it set her wet cuntal slit quivering with uncontrollable desire.

"I knew you'd like it, Sis!", said her brother proudly. "All the girls do!"

"Jesus! I can see why!", exclaimed Melissa, feeling all melty inside.

"Ohhhh, Dennis! It's almost as big as Da..." Luckily, Melissa stopped herself before she let the cat out of the bag completely. It wasn't time to let Dennis in on that side of her sexual experiences just yet.

"Huh?"

"Oh... nothing. It's just so damn big I can't believe it! How long is it, hard?"

"Nine inches, Sis!", boasted Dennis. "Nine, long mother-fuckin' inches!"

"Oh, God! Dennis!" Her heart began to race at the very thought of his huge cock stretching her tiny pussy. The fact that he was her big brother made it all the better... more forbidden... more exciting... not to mention incestuous. She was so hot, she wanted him now... she wanted her strong, handsome brother to throw her on the bed, spread her legs, and drive his big, throbbing, nine-inch cock deep into her aching little cunt.

Just as she was about to open her mouth and beg him to do something... anything, Dennis pulled off her robe and sat her down on the edge of the bed facing him. He pushed her thighs apart with his knees and stood between them, his hard prick quivering only inches from his sister's softly parted lips. Dennis looked down at her with an anxious look on his handsome young face.

"We haven't got much time, Mel, so how 'bout you give me a quick blow job?"

"Mmmmm! Yeah, okay!", she said off-handedly. Inside Melissa was seething with suppressed desire.

His hands were already at the back of her head, pulling her mouth urgently towards his raging hardon, and with a small moan, Melissa bent forwards. She grabbed her brother's cock and unceremoniously stuffed the giant-sized pecker eagerly into her warm, wet mouth. Dennis let out a loud groan of pleasure as her hot lips engulfed the full length of his prick. He couldn't still believe it! He was standing in his sister's bedroom with his dick in her mouth, and the cock-hungry little cunt was eating him like a pro!

Melissa's small cheeks hollowed and swelled as she sucked voraciously. Her nostrils flared as she breathed deeply, taking in the pungent male scent of her brother's crotch. She loved the smell of cock... it drove her wild! As for her brother... she was driving him wild too.

"Ohhh, Sis! Jesus, that's nice!", he moaned, squeezing her tits. "Suck it hard, baby sister! Suck your big brother's fat, hairy prick!... Uhh! God, what a great little cocksucker!... Honey, you're a fuckin' natural!" Melissa could only mumble and unintelligible reply as her pretty little mouth bobbed back and forth on her brother's rampant cock.

"Mmmmmmmm! Ummmmmmmmm! Mmmmfffffffhhh!"

"Don't try to speak.", grunted Dennis. "Just concentrate on sucking my balls out through the end of my dick, baby!"

Melissa dropped a hand to her flooded cunt, it was getting much too hot to ignore. She pressed two tiny fingers between the juicy, pink lips and began to stab them quickly in and out of her seething little hole, moaning all the while. Dennis became even more excited when he saw what his little sister was doing.

"Ohhh, yes! Do it, Sis! Play with yourself while you suck me off!", he panted, watching her glistening fingers slide deeply in and out of the juicy pink slit. "What a turn-on! Jesus, Melissa! I can't wait to fuck you, Sis!"

'Neither can I!', thought Melissa, grinding her little ass around on the bed, in pure adolescent lust.

Her mouth was so tight around his cock that Dennis had trouble holding his orgasm back. He could feel the familiar tremors already in his balls and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He tried to think of other things, but it was impossible. He couldn't take his eyes off his little sister's angelic face, swollen out of shape around his huge prick.

"Suck it hard, Sis!", panted Dennis, driving his cock into her narrow young throat. "I'm almost there!... Oh, Fuck! I'm almost there, baby!"

Melissa did exactly as her brother told her and plunged her mouth hungrily over his cock. When she reached up and squeezed his dangling balls, Dennis shuddered and grabbed her head in both hands, ramming into her mouth with long deep strokes, fucking her pretty little cock-sucking face for all he was worth. Then, just as she felt her brother's cock jerk wildly in her throat, Melissa heard her mother's voice calling from the kitchen.

"DENNIS! MELISSA! Don't be long! Dinner's almost ready, you two!"

Neither of the two incestuous siblings hesitated in what they were doing for an instant, they were both too far gone towards orgasm. Dennis called back so that their mother wouldn't come looking for them. He hoped his voice sounded normal.

"Arhh, okay, Mom!... Just coming!", he shouted, as his cock began to spurt. "Just cummmmmming!"... and indeed he was coming, right into his little sister's sweet, sucking mouth. He smiled at the humour of the situation, but only briefly as wave after wave of pleasure shuddered through his loins, the contractions of his cock emptying his swollen balls into the young girl's vacuuming mouth.

Melissa swallowed it all, gulping down her brother's hot, thick cream like a greedy baby sucking a bottle, groaning and gurgling around his twitching cock as her own climax overtook her. She fell backwards onto the bed, her thighs spread wide apart, her eyes closed in post-orgasmic bliss. Dennis watched as his cock left her mouth with a slurping sound and sprang back upwards, hitting his belly. Although it had lost some of it's rigidity due to his orgasm, it was quite still hard... and the more he looked at his sister's lewdly displayed twat, the harder it got!

Her narrow, pink cuntslit was so wet and juicy looking inside, and as Dennis watched, droplets of clear sticky juice began to ooze slowly from the bottom. Her little cuntlips gaped sweetly open... not much... just enough to reveal the dark, inviting little entrance of her cunthole. It was too much for him, and with a moan, he lay down on top of her, covering his sister's tiny frame with his large, muscular body. His cock pressed conveniently against her cuntmound, slithering over her leaking slit as he hunched his crotch against hers. As much as she wanted her brother to fuck her right then and there, Melissa knew that if they didn't stop now, they'd be caught for sure.

"Dennis! Get up! Mom's gonna come in here if we don't get out there soon!", she whispered.

"Fuck, Mom!", growled Dennis, grinding his prick against her clit.

"Mmmmmm! No, fuck me, Dennis!", replied his sister, returning the delicious pressure of his hard cock. "But let's do it later, okay?... or we're gonna get caught! We've got all night to ourselves, remember!"

"You're right, Sis!", said her brother reluctantly standing up. He looked like he was weighing something up in his mind.

"It is an interesting thought though.", he mused.

"What is?"

"Fucking Mom."

"What?!", said Melissa, unable to believe her ears.

"Fucking Mom!", he repeated. "I mean, shit!... she's pretty... she's got a great lookin' body and from the sounds she and Dad make in bed sometimes, I bet she's a hot little fuck too?"

Melissa's mouth dropped open. She was stunned, but she couldn't prevent her mind's eye from picturing Dennis stark naked, between their mother's wide-open thighs, slamming his young prick deep into her hairy, upthrust cunt as they fucked like animals in heat.

"That's sick, Dennis!", she spat. "You can't have sex with your own mother!"

"Why not", he smiled, pulling her up off the bed. "If I can have sex with my cute little baby sister, why can't I have sex with my mother... huh?"

Dennis grabbed her by the back of the neck and kissed her deeply. He was a good four or five inches taller than her, and Melissa had to stand on tiptoes as she returned her brother's hot, incestuous kiss with equal passion.

"Later, babe!", he smiled. Stuffing his sticky limp cock back into his pants, Dennis turned and left the room, leaving Melissa to ponder over what he had said.

All through dinner, Dennis kept glancing at his mother. He had never noticed how beautiful she was until now. He looked over at his sister and saw her smile at him, a sexy little smile that was full of promise. He smiled back and gave her a knowing wink, but his gaze soon returned to his mother. At fourty-three, Helen Harvey looked at least ten years younger. She was slim, athletic and very pretty, and when she wore her long blonde hair in a ponytail, like she was tonight, she looked even younger and prettier. Dennis tried to join in the light, mealtime conversation, but found his mind kept roaming elsewhere... to his mother's gorgeous body! He hoped nobody noticed him staring at her tits. They were big and firm looking, and seemed to strain against the front of her light, cotton blouse much harder than Dennis could remember.

It was also clear that his mother wasn't wearing any bra, since he could clearly see the indentations of her nipples pressing provocatively against the thin fabric. It wasn't strange for Helen not to wear a bra... it was just that before tonight, her son hadn't had a reason to take any notice. Now, young Dennis couldn't help but notice! She was also wearing a pair of tight, white shorts, cut high on her thigh, and when she got up to get dessert, Dennis' eyes followed his mother's every move. He nearly dropped his fork when she bent over to pick up a fallen napkin. For one glorious second, Dennis could see right up between his mother's firm, creamy thighs, and his heart skipped a beat when he noticed a wisp of cunthair peeking cheekily out from under the hem of her shorts. 'Christ! She's not wearing any fuckin' panties either!", he thought with a sudden surge of pleasure. Melissa saw her brother's look of lust and gave him a kick under the table. Dennis scowled at her and returned to picking at his meal.

"What's wrong, Dennis? Aren't you hungry tonight, honey?", asked his mother.

"Uh... not really, mom!", mumbled Dennis, looking down at his plate. He was certain that if he looked up at his mother, he wouldn't be able to stop from staring at parts of her body that weren't proper for a son to be staring at.

"Ok! Maybe you'll feel like a little snack later then.", said Helen taking his plate away.

"How's work, Daddy?", Melissa asked her father, trying to change the subject.

"Good, sweetheart! Real good!", smiled her father. Don Harvey was fourty-four, handsome, athletic and a successful executive for a local computer company... and the one thing he loved to talk about was his job. As she listened to her father tell her about his day, Melissa stole jealous glances at her brother, who was still eyeing off his mother's trim young body every chance he got.

After dinner, Helen and Don left for the P&T meeting with the usual strict instructions.

"Okay, we'll be back about eleven, kids," said Helen. "Don't stay up too late... and Dennis, take care of your sister! No fighting you tow, okay?""

"Okay, Mom!" they chorused.

"... and Dennis, " grinned his father as they went out the front door, "I know how many beers are in the fridge, okay son?"

"Yes, Dad..."

As soon as the door closed behind them, Dennis turned to Melissa.

"Well, little sister! Mom says I've gotta take care of you tonight. How do you feel about that?", he asked.

"Ohhhh, Denny! I'm so randy! The sooner you take care of me the better!... I can't wait!", Melissa replied, throwing her arms around her brother's strong shoulders. She looked up at him with a look of desperate need on her pretty, young face and pressed her crotch against the bulge in his pants. "Are you gonna fuck me now?", she whispered, shamelessly rubbing her cuntmound against his rising cock. Dennis dropped his hands to her thighs and slid them up under her nightdress, cupping the twin cheeks of her shapely little butt.

She wanted it bad, and Dennis was sorely tempted. He had the sudden urge to rip off his sister's clothes, spread her out right here on the living-room floor, and fuck her 'till she passed out... but he resisted the temptation. Dennis didn't want to rush things. He wanted their first sexual encounter together to last... he wanted his sexy little sister to remember it for the rest of her life, and above all, he wanted her to come back for more... much, much more.

"Don't be too impatient, Sis!", he said. "We've got all night, remember!" He lifted her face to his and kissed her parted lips tenderly. "We've got all night to touch... and rub... and lick... and suck... or anything else we want to do to each other."

"I just want you to fuck me, Dennis!", murmured his sister. "Ever since I sucked you off in my room, I haven't been able to think of anything else!"

"I will fuck you, Sis!... I promise!", he said. "But let's have a little fun first." Dennis suddenly pulled his sister by the hand. "Come on!... There's something I've always wanted to try!"

"What?"

"Mom and Dad's waterbed!", said Dennis with a devilish grin. "It's got satin sheets... I bet Robbie never fucked you on a waterbed!"

"Oh, yeah! Can we, Denny?", squealed his sister with glee. "What a turn on!"

Hand in hand they ran to the master bedroom, but as they opened the door, their eyes opened wide at the magnificent sight that greeted them.

"God, it's huge!", said Melissa flopping into the center of the impressive, king size waterbed.

"Not yet it isn't!", laughed Dennis reaching into his pants. Melissa rolled over onto her back and gasped at the sight of her brother's half-hard penis as he pulled it out.

"I didn't mean your prick, stupid! I meant the bed.", she giggled. Her voice sounded playful, but her hot young eyes were on his exposed cock. Dennis looked down at her and licked his lips.

"God, you've got a hot little body, Sis!", he murmured. "Pull up your nightie and let me look at you." Melissa moved quickly to obey, her eyes still glued to his man-sized cock. She reached down and pulled up the hem of her nightgown until it was around her slender waist, exposing her plump, panty-covered crotch to her brother's lustful gaze.

"You should see the look on your face, Dennis.", giggled Melissa.

"Yeah? What's it like?", asked her brother curiously.

"You keep licking your lips and looking at my pussy. Are you hungry or something, big brother?". Dennis could see from the smile on her face, that his sister was getting excited just talking to him like this. He decided to play along.

"Oh, I'm hungry alright, Sis!... Hungry for your hot, wet, tasty little cunt!"

"Ooooh, Denny! What are you talking about?", cried the girl in mock horror. She was becoming more and more aroused by their lewd conversation. "You don't mean you'd like to eat my poor tender little pussy, do you?"

"I sure do, little girl!", growled her brother, becoming equally excited.

"Oooooooh, that's dirty!"

"I hope not, honey," breathed Dennis. "'Cause I'm gonna suck that hot, juicy, little slit of yours until you cum all over the place and then I'm gonna lick up every fuckin' drop of it!"

"Ohh, Denny! God, yes! I want you to! I want you to suck my cunt. I'll cream all over your face, I promise! You can suck my asshole too... or fuck me there if you want!... and fuck my cunt! Don't forget my tight little cunt! Uhhhhh, Do it all to me, Denny... I want to be so dirty with you!"

Dennis couldn't believe the wanton filth gushing from his fourteen-year-old sister's mouth. He could hardly believe his ears. To look at her, you would never, in a million years, believed that the cute little kid had even heard of such lewd language. She was like a little doll he thought... a fragile china doll lying there in the center of that enormous bed, but the tight, pink panties outlined a cunt that was ample, and obviously already wet from the exquisite anticipation of getting fucked. Melissa parted her little legs provocatively, hoping her brother would touch her aching pussy and relieve some of the mounting sexual tension she felt there.

The movement on the waterbed made Melissa's little tits quiver enticingly under her thin nightdress. Through the thin material Dennis could see the dark circles of her aureolas and the tiny, erect buds of her nipples. Her budding breasts looked like ripe, pink peaches, ready to be plucked. Dennis stripped off his shorts and shirt, and stood naked before her, holding his rapidly stiffening prick in both hands.

"Jesus, Denny!", breathed Melissa, her little eyes expanding into wide brown pools of adolescent desire as she took in her brother's naked, muscular body. Her eyes bulged even more now that she could see the full size of is erect penis. "You really are my BIG brother! Jesus, how do you fit that thing into your pants?"

"I strap it to my leg with sticking plaster!", he said jokingly. Watching the look on his sister's angelic little face, Dennis skinned back his foreskin, grinning at her lewdly as the big bulging head came into view. "Well, Sis? What do you think?"

"Jesus!... I think you should fuck me with it, right now. That's what I think!", gasped Melissa, rubbing her moisture-filled slit.

"Impatient little cunt, aren't you, Sis?" Melissa watched with fascination as Dennis began to move his fist up and down on his long, throbbing shaft, pulling and pushing the loose foreskin back and forth over the enormously fat cockhead. She had never seen a boy masturbate, not even Robbie, and it held a strange attraction for her. Dennis saw the look in her eyes.

"You like to look at me jerk off, don't you, Mel?", he asked.

"Yeah! It's making me hot!", she answered, sliding one of her hands under the elastic of her panties.

"Why don't you get naked too, Sis. I want to watch you play with your cunt!" Melissa sat up and quickly pulled her nightgown over her head. Dennis sucked in his breath loudly as his sister's fantastic little tits sprang free.

"Nice tits, Sis!", he murmured. "Real fuckin' nice!"

Next, Melissa put her thumbs under the elastic band and peeled her panties down over her creamy, young thighs, lifting her hips up off the bed to get them out from under her cute little butt. Dennis licked his lips as his sister shamelessly exposed her sweet, hairless young twat to him.

"Oh, baby!", he sighed. "Now that's what I call a real pretty sight!" Melissa was anxious to begin, the sight of her big brother's erect cock only feet away was driving her crazy!

"Fuck me, Dennis", she hissed, spreading her legs. "Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me with it!... I've waited all night for this!... I'm so hot!"

Her brother smiled. She was hot alright, and so was he, but Dennis knew from sad experience that if he fucked her now, that tight little cunt of hers would have him coming in no time flat, and that would be a disaster. He needed to come once just to take the edge off, while still keeping her as hot as she was right now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.