Island Girl

by Eros

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Erotica Sex Story: Men are easily corruptable using her

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   .


Part 1

Jack Brewster balanced himself at the foot of the worn mattress, his pants open, cock jutting out longer and harder than any 55-year-old's probably had the right to... especially one belonging to someone who'd been through as much as Jack had.

We were in the beach house Jack had been renting with "misdirected" government funds for five years. Jack had been doing lots of unauthorized shit, which was why I was sent here to collect him. One untrustworthy soul dispatched to retrieve another.

"Have you ever come on an island girl's tits, Harry? It's beautiful. Come 'ere and watch."

Sprawled beneath Jack on white sheets was a young Haitian woman named Juanita. She was as naked as the beach, arms and legs outstretched in a willing, almost patriotic, spread-eagle.

"You got a beautiful cock, Jack." she murmured, her liquid brown eyes sparkling mischievously.

Juanita had smooth, milk-chocolate coloured skin, a gorgeous innocent looking face, tiny hips, a narrow waist, and firm, perfect tits.

"Jack," I said, trying to be insistent, "our plane leaves in two hours."

Jack stood over Juanita with his hips thrust forward. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes. His long, thin legs trembled slightly as he drew his hand back and forth over his rock-hard cockshaft. Juanita gazed up at him with a look of genuine love on her pretty, young face.

"It's so dry, Jack, honey. Your cock needs some lubrication."

She slid her legs beneath her and got up on her knees, bringing her face even with Jack's throbbing hard-on.

"Jack," I interrupted, "you've known all week I was coming. You could have done this..." How could I put it? "You could have wrapped this up yesterday."

As though Juanita's gorgeous young body were an open file. Jack pursed his lips and took a deep breath. Juanita's hands were on his ass, her mouth was closing in.

"I did, Harry. I did do this yesterday. And the day before... And the day before that..." He shuddered as Juanita's full, pink lips slid moistly over his cock. She held the bulb of his shaft in her lips and darted her tongue along its underside, making his twitching prick glisten with saliva. "Uuuuuuhh, yeahhh!... and the day before that, and before, and before, and before." He placed a hand gently against the back of Juanita's head, touching long, black hair that was straight and lustrous. "And that's why I'm doing it again today. This is why..."

He gently prompted Juanita to take more cock. Which she did eagerly. Tilting her neck and shoulders, she looked up at Jack with those beautiful deep brown eyes and took his entire length into her tiny mouth. Suddenly, from my perspective, the ceiling fan turning over the bed seemed to be still and the room looked to be spinning.

Juanita sucked Jack lusciously, effortlessly, deeply, as though hiding a sticky candy in her mouth. Jack touched her cheeks and took a loud, deep breath, sucking pleasure into his lungs.

"Isn't she the most beautiful thing in the whole world? The only girl who can get me hard. Did you know that? Did they tell you that in Langley? About what she does for me? They know, those bastards. They know everything."

Pale shadows of natural light spilled through bamboo shutters and played games over Juanita's gorgeous young face. Her jaw and throat muscles were working expertly, and no doubt her little pink tongue was too, because the look on Jack's face told me he was very close to climax.

As he hit his peak, Jack shook as though someone had hold of his shoulders. His sperm erupted in her mouth. Juanita groaned, stayed on him, and sucked him all the way through it. When Jack's jerking cock had slackened, she let it slip slowly from her mouth, spilling cum over her lips like a wet kiss. The contrast of the creamy white against her dark skin was beautiful. I felt hypnotized.

As Jack staggered naked onto the deck to catch his breath, Juanita said to me, "Harry, you're hard in your pants."

I sure was. Seeing Jack cum in the gorgeous little island girl's mouth and watching his sperm dribble down her chin onto her tits had been the most arousing thing I'd ever witnessed. My prick was rock-solid.

When Juanita was sure that Jack was out of sight, she swung her legs over the side of the bed, spread her ebony pussy hair with deft fingers, and revealed her glistening pink slit. "Right here," she whispered silently. "I want your big cock right here."

I would have taken her up on the offer in two seconds flat if Jack hadn't returned just then. Juanita rolled over and buried a naughty laugh into the pillow. She started to masturbate, not minding at all that Jack and I watched. When she was close to reaching orgasm, Jack turned to me and said, "Don't make me go home, Harry. I can't live with out her."


Part 2.

"What the fuck is happening down there, Harry? Tell me why you're not on the damn plane."

Field Supervisor Fiedelman was his usual jittery self, but that's how lots of people react to being in a job they're unqualified for. Even in our business, people get promoted until they reach a level they can't handle, which is where they stay until someone comes up with a way to can their asses.

The only good news was that our conversation wasn't face to face. I was still on the island, Fiedelman was in Virginia. Our connection was courtesy of the company satellite telephone I had set up in my hotel room. My signal went out scrambled and was decoded on downlink, pretty much standard procedure.

I explained to Fiedelman about the thing Jack had for Juanita. I said that Fiedelman should have told me about the relationship. Fiedelman claimed it was news to him, but that was par for the course... he was a career liar.

"What you do, Harry," he ordered, "is you fuck this little island slut and make sure Jack knows about it."

"That could shatter the poor guy."

"Ask me if I fucking care. Do you think I fucking care? Just get Jack Brewster off that island, Harry. I don't care if it's kicking and screaming in a rubber bag. Just do it!"

The next night, Jack, Juanita, and I had dinner together in a small village restaurant that actually was the living room of the chef's hillside house. Wonderful spicy cooking aromas drifted out through open windows while the singing of tree frogs came in as a sort of payment in kind.

Although I hadn't seen him consume much liquor during the day, Jack was pretty well plastered by the main course. Maybe age was catching up with him. He couldn't hold his rum like he used to. Juanita didn't seem to mind, she thought it was funny when Jack's elbow slipped off the table. But she had that way about her, an almost magical twinkle in her eye, as though she found everything amusing and fun, if not erotic.

I had tried to reason with Jack all day. "They want you out of here, Jack. Bad. If you don't go with me now, who knows who they'll send next time." I tried to make that sound sinister, but even in his drunken state, Jack didn't bite.

"Shit, Harry, you think they're gonna send someone to kill me. Jesus, this piss-ant government won't even assassinate a foreign dictator anymore. They'd rather send in a million fucking marines. We're always the good guys except when we're enforcing ourselves. Fuck 'em Fuck 'em all!"

Jack's attempt to pound the table with his fist missed and landed in his lap. Juanita laughed. So did Jack.

"I think I just castrated myself, honey," he bellowed.

I smiled, too, but was a little sad. It looked like Fiedelman was right. My only chance of getting Jack off the island might lie in getting my cock into hot little Juanita, and making sure Jack found out. It wouldn't be all that difficult a job considering the way Juanita came onto me whenever Jack wasn't around. And, hell, she was one of the sexiest pieces of ass I'd ever met... The things we do for our country.

By the time we left the restaurant, Jack was in no condition to walk, let alone drive, so I drove Jack's Range Rover back to the beach house. Jack was asleep... or unconscious... across the rear seats. Juanita was beside me up front, elbow out the window, long hair whipping in the warm breeze.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.