Hot, Horny Family - Cover

Hot, Horny Family

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She couldn't help that her sons were the most attractive people to her...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew  

"Fuck me now, Billy!" Kathy moaned, looking seductively back at her son over her shoulder. Her earlier reluctance completely forgotten. The horny mother dropped-her shoulders low and arched up her ass, wiggling her ass invitingly at her child. "Fuck your mother, Billy! Mommy's so horny this morning! I need your big, fat cock up my cunt!"

Billy rose to his knees behind her, staring down at his mother's round, peach-shaped asscheeks, and at the wet, hairy lips of her cunt. Holding his stiff cock in hand, he moved forward until his cum-oozing prick-knob pierced her pussy-folds. Immediately, Kathy started humping, desperately thrusting her horny cunt back against the satisfying penetration of her child's rock-hard cock.

"Unnggghhh! Oh, Billy! Billy, that feels so good! I said, fuck me, baby! All the way in, Billy! Ram you big prick all the way up Mommy's cunt!"

Billy held his mother's hips, looking down at the juncture of their bodies where his bloated cock-tip disappeared into the clinging lips of her pussy. The young stud pushed his prick in her cunt again, making Kathy gasp as she felt inch after inch of Billy's long, hard cock slide relentlessly up her gooey snatch.

"Ohhhh, Billy! Ooooohhh, fuck! " Kathy clawed the sheets and humped in a frenzy of desire, groaning and gasping as she ground her sopping wet pussy against the root of his cock. "Fuck your mother, Billy! It's almost all the way in now! Give it to me, Billy, every single inch!"

Billy slammed forward, burying his enormous prick to the hilt in his mother's hot, clinging fuck-slit. He clutched her hips and fucked her cunt in a hard, driving rhythm, pumping his blood-swollen fuck-pole in and out of her juicy, sucking cunt.

"Harder, Billy! " Kathy's face was a contorted mask of ecstasy as her son pounded her pussy, giving her the relief she'd needed so badly. She bucked tirelessly to meet his strokes, her huge tits jiggling and swaying over the bed.

"That's good, Billy! Unggghhh! Now you're fucking Mommy! Harder, Billy, fuck my cunt as hard as you can!"

Billy did as his mom asked, slamming his aching cock in and out of her creamy cunt as fast as he could. Kathy was in ecstasy, her whole body seeming to throb along with her tight, furry pussy-slit that spasmed repeatedly around Billy's prick. Suddenly, Kathy felt a forbidden need coursing through her loins, making her tightly-muscled sphincter contract lewdly in and out.

"Billy... Billy, please touch my asshole!" Kathy blurted shamefully. "Please! Oh, Billy, keep fucking me! Put your finger in Mommy's asshole, Billy! Fuck my asshole with your fingers while you fuck my juicy cunt with your big hard prick!"

Billy was surprised by his mother's wanton request, but at the same time excited. Kathy felt his pounding fuck-pole growing even stiffer up her pussy. Hesitantly, Billy slid his hand into the crack of his mother's ass-cheeks. Kathy gasped as his finger found her tightly puckered shit-hole and then began to burrow deeply into the tight, buttery grip of her quivering anus

"Unnggghhh! Oh, Billy! Billy, that feels so good! Jack off my asshole, lover! Play with my shit-hole! Fuck my juicy cunt!"

Billy did as his mother asked, gliding his finger all the way up her shit-tunnel, then darting his finger rhythmically in and out. Kathy humped with all the energy in her loins, moaning as she felt her pussy spew fuck-oils around his cock, and her asshole contracting around his finger rooting around in her bowels.

"Harder, Billy! Fuck my pussy! Play with my asshole! Unggghhh! I'm cumming now!'! Kathy squealed as Billy finger-fucked her asshole faster, furiously darting his finger in and out of her shitter. "Unh... unh... unh, fuck my cunt, baby, fuck my cunt! I'm cuuummmiiinnnngggg!"


Billy fucked his mother's cum-throbbing pussy as fast as he could, guiding her through the sweet contractions of her orgasm. But, excited though he was, he didn't shoot his load into her pussy. Kathy finally had to pull away from her child, making his gigantic fuck-pole slide out of her cunt as she collapsed flat on her belly on the bed

"Billy!" she moaned at last. "I... I want you to do-Mommy a special favor now. There's another kind of fucking, honey, that you don't know about yet. It's an awfully dirty kind of fucking but I really do like it a lot. Will you fuck my asshole for me, Billy? Please, baby, will you fuck your mother up the ass?"

"Sure!" Billy said eagerly. "Oh, shit yeah, I really want to do that to you, Mom!"

"Then get the Vaseline from the bathroom, honey!"

Kathy wiggled on the mattress, hornier than ever as she realized that she was about to feel her shitter invaded by her son's gigantic prick.

"Hurry, lover! You've got to juice up mommy's asshole first, but then you can ass-fuck me as hard as you want!"

Billy ran for the bathroom, naked, his huge cock bobbing and twitching stiffly before him. When he returned, he found that his fuck-crazed mother on her belly with her knees bent and her legs spread. She had thrust a pillow under her hips, slightly elevating her ass so that he could slide his cock easily into her shitter. She held her rounded asscheeks wide apart with her hands, completely exposing her pink, puckered anus to her horny son.

"Lube my asshole, Billy! " Kathy moaned. "Hurry, lover, get Mommy's asshole all greased up so you can really fuck the shit out of it!"

Billy joined his mother on the bed, uncapping the Vaseline jar and smearing the goo liberally, all over his throbbing cock. Kathy shuddered as she felt him applying the cool jelly to her asshole, darting his finger into her puckered anus to coat the rubbery interior of her tight little asshole.

"That's enough!" she cried. Her asshole felt hot and itchy, eager for her son's cock. "Get on top of me, Billy! Fuck my asshole! Screw momma's hot fuckin' ass, lover!"

Billy mounted his mother, aiming his fat, bloated cock-head at the indented ring of her shitter. Kathy groaned loudly as she felt the first pressure of his cock-tip between her asscheeks. She spread the firm creamy globes even farther with her hands and wiggled slightly beneath Billy, trying to help her boy embed his huge prick securely in her tight, buttery asshole.

Billy pushed down, sinking several inches of throbbing cock into his mother's asshole. Kathy grimaced, her anal sphincter stretching painfully around the incredible thickness of her boy's large cock. But the pain was slight, and the way Billy's prick scratched the horny itch in her asshole more than compensated for it. Billy's naked mother quickly started humping again, rhythmically thrusting her burning asshole onto the gratifying hardness of Billy's cock.

"That's good, Billy! Keep pushing it in now, baby! Oh, fuck, it feels so good up my asshole! Deeper, Billy! Mommy's asshole wants your big, fucking cock!"

Billy moaned, feeling his mother's tightly muscled shitter gripping and sucking convulsively around his cock. "Uuuuuuhhh, fuck Mom! Your ass is so hot and tight!" Relentlessly, he thrust his prick into her shit-hole, thrusting inch after inch of his long, stiff cock into his mother's asshole.

"Oh, Billy! Oh, fuck!"

Kathy released her asscheeks. Billy had nearly two-thirds of his young prick stuffed up his mother's asshole. Hornily, she thrust her hand under her belly and started rubbing her drooling cunthole, fucking first two, then three fingers feverishly in and out of her wet pussy as she pumped her asshole onto her son's stiff cock.

"Fuck my asshole! Fuck my tight, little asshole! " she cried "Ram it in, Billy! Ahhh, I need every inch of it! Unnnngggh, Jesus! Fuck it all the way up Mommy's ass!"


Billy collapsed on his naked mother's jiggling asscheeks, spearing his enormous prick all the way into her ravished bowels. Kathy shuddered and immediately started humping very hard, not giving her son a chance to savor the pressure of her asshole around his cock-meat. Billy met her rhythm, panting on her shoulder as he sawed his stone-hard cock through the rubbery grip of her shit-tunnel.

The Vaseline squished around his prick as he fucked his mother's asshole, lubing her narrow shit-channel for the thrusting strokes of his prick. Kathy finger-fucked herself madly, alternating between furiously rubbing her clit and stabbing her fingers deeply into her flooded cunt. Her asshole sucked and spasmed around her son's stroking cock, signaling that she was close to an extremely powerful cum.

"Harder, Billy, harder! Fuck my asshole, Billy! Fuck Mommy's ass! Ahhhh, I'm gonna cum! You're making me cum now, Billy! Ooooh, your big prick feels so fucking good! Harder, Billy, harder, make your horny mother cum!"

Billy ass-fucked his naked, writhing mother as fast as he could, slamming his lust-swollen fuck-pole furiously through the exquisite tightness of her shit-tunnel. Kathy sank another finger deep inside her pussy and squealed as she felt her orgasm start deep in her belly, making her cunt ooze fuck-juice onto her hand, and her asshole spasm and suck uncontrollably around Billy's hammering prick.

"Fuck your mother! Fuck your mother! " she cried. "My asshole's cumming, Billy! My asshole loves your huge, fucking prick! Ahhhh, shit, I'm making it now! Fuck Mommy, Billy, Mommy's cummmmmmiinnngggg!"

Kathy's hot, ravaged asshole exploded, repeatedly squeezing down around the pounding stiffness of her son's huge cock. Billy gasped as he finally let the morning's first load of jism squirt up from his balls. His giant prick bucked and trembled deep inside Kathy's asshole as his massive fuck-pole spewed out its sappy contents of cum. Kathy felt her son's hot load of sperm gushing deep inside her asshole, bathing her tender shit-channel with a soothing tide of cream.

"Oh, Billy! That's right, cum in me!" Eagerly Kathy flexed her shitting muscles around her boy's erupting cock, helping him to vent every drop of his cream. "You're shooting off in my asshole, baby! Oh, yes, it feels so good up my ass!"

Billy kept on ass-fucking his mother, moaning loudly as the last of his spunk shot up from his balls. There was so much jism that his mom's tight little shitter couldn't hold it all. Kathy giggled shamelessly as she felt his milky cum bubbling back out of her horny asshole, drooling down the crack of her ass-cheeks around the base of her son's plugging prick.

And to think she'd resisted Kenny's advances, Kathy thought, thinking of her older son. Kathy pictured her sister Debby's little house across town, wondering if Debby had yet tried to talk to Kenny about the pass he'd made at his own mom.


"Unh!... Unh! Oh, yes, that feels so good!! Ahhh, shit, my pussy's so wet! Gonna cum... oh, fuck, really gonna cum!"

Kathy's younger sister Debby was sprawled. naked on her double bed, her firm-titted body writhing as she pounded two fingers in and out of her dark-furred pussy. Debby was much wilder than most other women, and that included the times she had to jack off by herself, when she didn't have a long, stiff cock to satisfy her.

Her slender, delectably formed thighs were now spread wide, her knees hovering nearly over her shoulders. Debby held her hairy cunt-lips open with one hand while finger-fucking madly with the fingers of her other hand. She pretended her fingers were the big, horny cock she wanted so badly.

Debby was thinking about Kenny, her handsome, young nephew, who had been staying with her for the past several days. She imagined Kenny lying on top of her, brutally ramming his gigantic cock in and out of her cunt.

How on earth did Kathy expect her to talk to him, Debby wondered? The fact that she'd once worked as a teacher's aide seemed to make everyone think that Debby was an expert at talking with young people. Everyone had always regarded Debby as the baby of the family She'd always looked younger than her age, and she still looked girlish now, despite the size of her big, round tits. Debby's blue eyes were wide and innocent-looking, and she still wore her brown hair in a pageboy cut. Her relatives had all deluded themselves into believing that she'd never-married only because she hadn't finished growing up... '

The real reason was that she'd always been much too horny. Neither Kathy nor her parents would ever guess how many nights Debby had spent at singles bars, wiggling her hot, horny ass on a bar stool while waiting for some arrogant, young stud to pick her up, take her home and fuck the piss out of her with a long, stiff prick

She liked the young ones best of all, Debby thought, biting her lip as she slid a third finger up her throbbing cunt. The young, eager ones like Kenny, the ones who could fuck and shoot jizz for hours at a time without ever going soft. She wanted to fuck Kenny. She wanted his fuck-rod so badly that she could practically taste it between her lips.

"Unhhhh!" Debby finger-fucked even faster, ; approaching her cum. "Oh, Kenny! Kenny! Kenny. "

"Yeah?" came the unsuspecting voice from the other side of the door.

Oh, shit! Debby thought. He'd heard her!

"You want me for something?" Kenny knocked lightly on the door. "Aunt Debby? Did you just call me?"

"Ummm... just a second, Kenny!"

Red-faced with shame and fear, her pussy still throbbing miserably, the naked aunt leaped off the bed and looked for something to cover her body. The only thing she could find was a yellow, terry towel, which she wrapped tightly around her bare torso. Debby took a deep breath and faced the door as calmly as she could.

"Come in, Kenny!"

Her nephew entered the bedroom. He was a tall, muscular, blonde youth. He always seemed to smile at Debby in a way that was friendly and wickedly horny at the same time. Debby flushed as she knotted the towel under her arm, trying not to stare at her nephew's bulging cock through his jeans. Kenny sat on the edge of the bed and stared openly at her legs.

"What's up?" he asked. "Your voice sounded kind of weird, Aunt Debby. You okay? "

"No, I'm fine," Debby murmured nervously, sitting next to him. "I just had... a little itch in my throat. That's all."

"Okay," Kenny shrugged. "What'd you want to talk about?"


There was a short silence. Debby hadn't wanted to talk to him, and now the only thing she could think of was the reason he'd come to stay with her in the first place.

"Kenny," she began hesitantly. "Do you... do you know why your mother sent you here to visit with me?"

Kenny gazed at her, and his expression told Debby that he wasn't embarrassed at all. If anything, he looked proud. Debby squirmed again trying not to look at his crotch.

"Yeah, I know," Kenny said. "What about it? "

"Kenny, I might as well not beat around the bush with this. Kathy, your mother, told me that you... that you made a pass at her Kenny. A sexual pass, at your own mom!"

"I know who she is," Kenny said, grinning. "You don't have to remind me!"

"Kenny, don't you know what a sin it is to feel that kind of desire for your own mother? Other boys your age aren't that way. Kenny, incest is...

"I guess I can't help it, Aunt Debby, " Kenny said. "She really turns me on! I mean, Mom has these super, big tits, and man, I just love the way her sweet ass wiggles when she walks, just begging for a cock. God, I get stiff just thinking about it!"

"Kenny please!" Debby yelped. "How dare you talk that way in front of your aunt!"

"You know," Kenny said suddenly, wrinkling his nose. "It smells kind of funny in here!"

Debby flushed nearly scarlet, realizing that the only thing Kenny could be smelling was the unmistakable, musky aroma of her wet pussy. The youth sniffed the air, then he grinned at her in an even more leering way.

"Man, now I know what it is!" he said with a grin. "It smells just like your pussy, Aunt Debby!"

"Kenny!" Debby was trembling with lust, and her effort to be stern looked as desperate as it felt. "What a disgusting thing to say! How could you..."

"No, no... It definitely smells like your pussy!" Kenny insisted. He studied her, seeming to notice for the first time her disheveled hair, and the sweat glistening on her skin. "Yeah! You were jacking off, weren't you Aunt Debby?"

Debby couldn't make herself speak. Kenny squirmed closer to her, his obviously huge prick bulging obscenely through his pants, his hand touching her bare leg.

"Were you thinking about me, Aunt Debby? While you were playing with your pussy? Huh? About fucking me?"

Debby slapped him. She couldn't think of anything else to do she was so horny that she didn't trust herself to speak. Kenny just grinned in response, as if he already knew how badly she wanted to fuck him. Debby gasped as he slid his hand brazenly under the towel, stroking her inner thigh, touching her hairy, sopping wet cunt.

"Yeah, now I can feel how horny you are Aunt Debby!" he said, chuckling.

Debby tried to keep her thighs shut, but Kenny managed to get his hand between them anyway, thrusting a stiff finger up her gooey cunt.

"Kenny, stop it! Stop it right now!" She raised her hand and slapped him again but Kenny just grinned and pushed his finger in and out of her juice-filled pussy, massaging the interior of her throbbing, horny cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.