Family Fun - Cover

Family Fun

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The family is just having some fun

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

Meanwhile, in the spa room, Debbie and Julie were giving young Johnny a fuck to remember. The boy was on his back beside the tub with his sister's little blonde pussy plastered over his face while Debbie Conroy faced her, bouncing her cunt up and down on Johnny's rigid cock.

"Mmmm, that's so fucking good!" Julie breathed as her pussy responded to her brother's tongue with glowing, trembling warmth. "Ohhh, yeahhh Johnny! Suck me, baby! Suck me and fuck Debbie! Uuuhhhh, this is so dirty!"

"Ohh, God yesss, shove it up there Johnny!" Debbie moaned in reply, spreading her thighs a little wider to allow her cunt to slide further down over the long, stiff prong joining her loins to his. "His cock feels like it's as big as my arm! Ohhh, Johnny, your big hard prick's making me want to cum already!"

Julie leaned forward and began to suck on the older woman's nipples as they bobbed enticingly in front of her. It was such a thrill to have her big brother suck her pussy while he was fucking Debbie. As she squeezed and sucked Debbie's tits, Julie suddenly imagined herself and her mother doing this to her father. Her little blonde pussy creamed into her brother's mouth at the very thought.

"Unngghhh! Ahhhhh!" Debbie cried out, twisting about with wanton abandon as she hunched her hips up and down, fucking herself deeply on Johnny's tightly-gripped prick. "Omigod, Johnny, shove it in! Fuck it to me harder, you gorgeous kid! Ummmmmmm! Yeahhhh! That's really going in deep now!

"Suck it! Eat my cream, Johnny!" Julie groaned as she forced her young pussy down against the youth's mouth with as much ferocity as she had ever displayed. "Mmmm, get your tongue up my cunt and lap the cum out, big brother! Oooooh! I feel like I could cum forever!"

Literally enveloped by two furiously excited pussies, Johnny surrendered to his sensual desires and let his body dictate its own course. Holding onto the cheeks of Julie's cute young ass, he lifted his hips off the floor and thrust his cock up into Debbie's pounding cunt at the same time probing and wiggling his tongue deep up inside his sister's tight, pink little slit.

Although he had never tried this kind of threesome before, Johnny managed to satisfy the desires of both females with surprising agility. His tongue and prick worked independently of each other and coordinated their movements with those of the woman enjoying each organ. The taste and scent of Julie's hot pussy, together with the hot, wet grip of Debbie's eager cunt stimulated his senses to such a degree that soon a of climactic wave of passion was building in his young body like a storm. Humping violently, he fucked himself up into Debbie's bouncing cunt, at the same time driving his tongue stiffly into Julie's squirming blonde fuckhole.

All three were moaning loudly as Debbie felt Johnny orgasm inside her quivering cunt. With a groan of lust, she pulled Julie's mouth to hers and kissed the young girl passionately, grinding out her own orgasm on the youth's spurting, jerking prick. Julie came too, thrusting her own tongue into Debbie's hot mouth as her young pussy creamed into her brother's.

Johnny's prick continued jerking and pulsating wildly long after it had jetted the last droplet of sperm into Debbie's rippling hole. Debbie whimpered, enjoying each throbbing convulsion with total ecstasy. Muttering obscene oaths of joy, she worked her cunt back and forth, grinding it from side to side and sliding her twat sensuously up and down the length of the boy's slick pole until she could no longer move.

Julie, meanwhile, had been undergoing much the same experience but in a subtly different way, one much more appropriate to the stimulation she was receiving from Johnny's tongue. Her sexual feeling had become centered primarily in her clitoris and at the height of her climax she moved slightly so as to bring that throbbing nub of sensitivity more directly against his relentless tongue.

Instinctively, Johnny managed to comprehend her desire and gave his little sister exactly what she wanted, a long series of tongue caresses directly upon the very centre of her sexuality. He worked his tongue back and forth over her swollen clitoris until she could no longer stand it.

"Oooohhh, God, Johnny. I love it when you do that that!," she whimpered, arching her back and grinding her pussy down hard onto his face.

Debbie bent forward, her tight cuntal grip still holding Johnny's young cock deep inside her, and kissed Julie hotly, squeezing and fondling the young girl's pert little tits as they squirmed slowly on top of Johnny, enjoying the rosy afterglow of the simultaneous orgasms he had given them.

Even Johnny's youthful virility was beginning to wane after the long series of climaxes he had enjoyed and his prick quickly wilted into a long, limp tube that gradually eased its way out of Debbie's cunt. Exhausted and breathless, he lay back and closed his eyes.

"Well... it looks to me as though we might have fucked the poor boy out, Julie!", smiled Debbie, running her fingers teasingly over Johnny's limp cock.

"Yeah! But I'll bet there aren't many guys his age who are getting as much pussy as he is... right Johnny?", Julie giggled.

"Or getting such hot, snappin' pussy," he replied, turning to look at his little sister. "Man. I still can't believe that all this is happening to me! If it's a dream, I sure hope I never wake up!"

"It's no dream!", replied Julie, watching his cock begin to swell again under Debbie's expert fingers. "And from now on, big brother, you'd better make sure that you keep yourself in tiptop condition. I've got a feeling you're gonna need all the stamina you can muster."

"Speaking of stamina," said Debbie grinning broadly, "Why don't we go see what the others are doing."

"Yeah!", agreed Johnny. "I think I'm gonna need a little rest just to recover from you two."

"Mmmmmm! Not TOO long a rest I hope, stud!", Debbie replied giving Johnny's semi-hard young cock an affectionate squeeze.

Arms around each other, the naked threesome left the spa and headed for the house.

As they passed the pool, they noticed that it was empty. Dave and Kelly had decided on the comfort of the house too it seemed. They found the others making out in the living room.

"Well, it's about time you three decided to join the party!", laughed, Tina openly ogling her son's semi-hard prick.

Although she had Bobby's cock still buried deep in her cunt, Tina lusted after her handsome young son something fierce. Just knowing that the handsome, muscular youth had obviously just fucked BOTH Julie and Debbie in the spa made her pussy literally twitch with wanton lust. She pulled her cunt off Bobby's slack prick and got up, taking Johnny by the hand.

"Come on, baby," Tina husked, pulling her naked son towards an unoccupied corner of the room, "Mommy's got an itch I want you to scratch!"

Debbie sat down beside Dave and Kelly who were kissing hotly on the sofa, and curled her fingers around his rock-hard cock.

"Hi, handsome!", she whispered into his ear. Dave pulled his lips from Kelly's and turned to her mother.

"Hi, yourself!" he grinned, sliding his left hand down between Debbie's open thighs. He inserted a finger into the woman's gaping fuckhole and rubbed her clit. His right hand had been busily playing with Kelly's overheated young pussy, now he was finger-fucking both mother and daughter at the same time. Debbie moaned and crushed her soft, pliant lips over Dave's. As they kissed passionately, Kelly bent her head between Dave's legs and took his erection into her mouth, sucking voraciously.

Julie knelt and did the same to Bobby, excited by the taste of her mother's cunt on the boy's glistening, pink cock. She enjoyed the taste so much, Julie vowed to sample her mother's juices direct from the source before the night was out.

"Ohhhh, God!" Debbie whimpered when she finally pulled her hot sucking mouth from Dave's lips. "I need you to fuck me, baby! Right now!!"

Sensing her mother's urgency, Kelly lifted her mouth from Dave's throbbing cock and grinned impishly.

"Suck my cunt, Mom!" she gasped. "Eat me while Dave fucks you, then I'll suck his cum out of your cunt, while he fucks me!"

Thoroughly aroused at the thought of being screwed by her neighbour's magnificent prick, while tongue-fucking her horny daughter, Debbie rolled onto her back and lewdly parted her shapely thighs.

"Oooh, Kel, honey! Come sit on momma's face, baby!" she panted.

As Kelly lowered her dripping pussy down over her mother's mouth, Dave crawled up between Debbie's legs and positioned his bloated cock between the wide-spread lips of her cunt. Debbie grasped the thick base of his huge boner and eased his swollen cockhead between her slippery cuntlips. Dave thrust forward and Debbie whimpered softly as she felt the thick shaft sinking deeper and deeper into the hot tightness of her juicy twat. It felt enormous in her, but the lust-crazed woman was enjoying every moment as Dave's huge prick slowly filled her cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.