Wife Forced To Spread - Cover

Wife Forced To Spread

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Denise woke up feeling light and refreshed. She snuggled against her husband's warm back and ass, and he moaned with pleasure, still fast asleep.

It had been a week since she had spread her legs for all those strangers at Phil's party, and she was just beginning to get over her ordeal.

Thank God Dan was out of town at a sales convention that weekend! she thought for the hundredth time with a familiar twinge of guilt.

Phil had called her up the day after the party and had tried to continue with his blackmailing scheme, threatening her with exposure if she did not show up at his next party.

"Go to hell, you bastard!" she had yelled at him over the phone. "Send your goddamn pictures! I dare you!"

She had slammed down the receiver and cut him off. And now it looked like her gamble had paid off. He hadn't sent the photos to Dan. Obviously, he realized that he'd be implicated just as much as she would if he went through with his sickening plan.

"The slimy bastard!" Denise spat, shuddering at the thought of him.

"Hmmmmm?" Dan mumbled. He was slowly coming awake. "How's my luscious, sexy wife this morning?" He turned toward her, grabbing her around the waist.

"What do you think?" she murmured, grasping his morning hard- on.

They fucked slowly and gently for more than an hour, luxuriating in the steady, agonizingly drawn-out rhythm of their mutual climaxes.

Afterwards, they rested and showered, and Denise fixed them both a hearty breakfast. Dan, gulping down his coffee, grabbed his wallet and peeled out a stack of twenty dollar bills.

He smiled up at Denise. "Baby--you haven't gone on a real shopping spree in ages. Take this, and spend the day buying some gorgeous clothes for that gorgeous body of yours.

Denise giggled and winked slyly at him. "You don't have to tell me twice!" She scooped up the bills without hesitation.


It was nearly six in the evening when the cab dropped Denise in front of the apartment building. She was flushed with excitement and from the exertions of the day. She had hit all the posh stores downtown and had come away with two incredibly sexy negligees, a pair of tight silk pants and several sheer, see- through blouses.

The doorman helped her with her packages and rang for the elevator. She was so anxious to model her new things for Dan she nearly bolted for the stairs and ran up the six flights. The fifty seconds she had to wait for the elevator seemed like an eternity.

When it finally deposited her on the sixth floor, she rushed down the hall, nearly dropping her bags and boxes. She set her packages down, withdrew her key, and opened the door.

"Darling, I'm home!" she called.

But she stopped in her tracks. Something was definitely wrong. All the lights were off, and she could actually sense the tension in the air.

"Dan?" she called softly.

She discovered him sitting in the dark on the couch in the living room. A half-empty bottle of scotch stood on the end table next to him. Glossy photos were strewn around him.

"Oh my God!" Denise gasped. "Dan, I can explain--"

"Shut up!" His voice cut into her like steel. He turned toward her, a cold dead look in his eye.

"Dan, honey--"

"Got these special delivery today while you were out... YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE! I TRUSTED YOU!"

A mournful, agonizing note had entered his voice. The sound of his pain hurt Denise more than anything.

"You're nothing but a filthy slut! And I loved you so much!" He stood up and clumsily straightened his jacket.

"Dan--I can explain every--"

"Get out of my way!" he rasped, shoving her roughly.

She fell to the floor, dropping her bags and boxes. Dan looked down at her, seething. He kicked her viciously in the stomach and walked out the front door without looking back.

Denise clutched her bruised belly and began crying bitterly. The worst possible thing had happened to her, and now she felt completely abandoned and alone.

Coarse, muscle-wrenching sobs wracked her body, and she lay there on the living room floor crying and pounding her fists on the floor until exhaustion overtook her, and she fell fitfully asleep.

Later, a scratching at the front door brought her awake. She glanced up at the small clock. It was nearly midnight. Stiff and cold, she painfully roused herself into a kneeling position as Dan finally managed to stick his key in the lock and open the door.

The light went on.

"Well, how do you like it, baby?" Dan asked in a loud, drunken voice, flicking on the light.

"OOOOOOOh! It's quite a pad! Yeah--I've never been fucked in a pad as nice as this!"

Dan stepped into the hallway with a tall slim redhead. He grabbed her and kissed her passionately on the mouth.

Denise just stared at them in disbelief, thinking she was still dreaming.

"Mmmmmm, baby!" the girl sighed as Dan began rubbing his fingers over her crotch.

Her tight, shiny pants stuck in her ass crack and between her cunt labes, and his caressing fingers jabbed the material against her sensitive clit, making her moan with pleasure.

Suddenly, the young girl caught sight of Denise kneeling on the living room floor, her face puffy and tear-stained.

"Who's that?" she asked, as she began to pull her tight sequined top over her head, pretending to be unconcerned.

"Oh, that's no one important," Dan said, cupping her high firm tits in his hands.

"I'm his wife!" Denise spat, finally finding her voice.

"No kidding!" the girl said sarcastically, reaching down into Dan's pants and grabbing his cock. "Well I met hubby here at a disco, and he promised he was gonna fuck the shit outta me! He's got a great big cock, and I can hardly wait!"

The girl unzipped Dan's pants end pushed them and his undershorts down around his ankles. Then she knelt down in front of him and sucked his big prickhead into her mouth.

"Uuuuuuunnnngh!" Dan groaned when he felt her hot wet lips close around his cock knob.

Denise kept staring at the girl. She wanted to hate her, but she couldn't help noticing how lovely she was. In spite of her tough talk, it was obvious that she was just a kid. She had long, wavy red hair and the smoothest, creamiest skin she had ever seen.

As the girl sucked up and down Dan's cock-shaft, she jacked on it with her tight little fist, moaning and grinding her cunt against his probing fingers.

"Uuuuuuungh! In the bedroom, baby!" Dan gasped, afraid he was going to shoot a load of jizz then and there. He looked over at Denise, making sure she was suffering through this little exhibition.

"Mmmmmm, anything you say, stud!" the girl said, taking her mouth off his cock.

She let go of his prick and turned to face Denise. S1owly, she unzipped her pants and kicked off her shoes. Then, she wriggled seductively out of the clinging material and tossed it aside. She wasn't wearing panties, and when her thick, red-furred cunt came into view, Denise felt a twinge deep in her cunt.

The girl winked at Denise and began gyrating her hips slowly, curling her fingers in her wiry cunt fuzz, separating the lips of her pussy and obscenely displaying her cunt slit.

Denise could smell the redhead's pungent cunt honey, and she could see it leaking down her smooth creamy thigh. She watched as the girl grabbed her own tits and began massaging them, tweaking her swelling, hardening nipples.

Then, abruptly, the girl turned and followed Dan down the ha11 and into the bedroom. She left the door wide open and looked back suggestively at Denise.

It all seemed like some crazy, grotesque nightmare to Denise. She walked down the hall in a daze and stood against the doorjamb, watching her husband getting ready to fuck the sexy young girl. She was frozen to the spot. She had to see them fuck.

Dan had lit a large candle and placed it on the bed stand. The flickering light accentuated the girl's upthrust tits and the deep cleft between them. The cunt juice flowing, down her inner thighs glistened eerily, and the spittle she was leaving on Dan's immense prick as she sucked him off sparkled obscenely.

"Uuuuunngggh! Shiiiiiit! Suck my cock, baby!" Dan groaned as the young girl expertly sucked his huge long prick all the way to the root, deep-throating his luscious prick meat, then easing back up his prickshaft, her sharp little teeth cushioned by her puckered lips.

"Holy fuckin' shit!" Dan gasped, jerking and spasming on the bed.

The redhead roughly grabbed him around the base of his cock, stopping the flow of his jizz, cooling him down slightly so he wouldn't come.

"No, baby--got to feel that fine cock of yours in my greedy little cunt!" she sighed.

Denise was shocked that so young a girl could speak such filth, could be so damned sexy. She was creaming her panties as she watched, and she unconsciously began to rub her cunt mound and squeeze her thighs together, exciting her long, stiff clit.

"Gonna ride that big cock of yours!" the girl moaned as she straddled Dan on her knees, sliding her frothing cunt slit up and down his slick, hard cock.

"Aaaaah," he moaned, breathing harshly. He grabbed her ass cheeks in his large hands and pulled her forward slightly so he could suck on her pointy tits, roll his tongue around her pink nipples.

"Yeah--that's the way!" the girl gasped, grinding her cunt against his abdomen. "I gotta have your cock up my cunt!"

She eased her nipple out of his sucking mouth and straightened her back, still straddling him. Then she grabbed his cock and aimed it at her writhing fuckhole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.