Wife Forced To Spread - Cover

Wife Forced To Spread

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Denise was ready to fuck. What she had witnessed was no doubt perverse, but it had gotten her cunt juices flowing, and her cunt was lewdly distended with lust. She peeled out of her gown, revealing her swollen tits and wet, shaggy pussy to Tim Nolan.

"Yes, oh yes. You ARE a gorgeous cunt. I'm going to love fucking that sweet pussy of yours!" Nolan rasped.

He ripped off his clothes and shucked them in the corner, staring unashamedly at Denise's puffy cunt mound.

"Lie back on the bed, baby. Lie back and relax. I'll be with you in a moment."

Denise stretched out on top of the quilted bedspread, so hot and horny that she thought she would die of frustration if she didn't feel Nolan's big twelve-inch cock rammed up her cunt tunnel soon.

She started finger-fucking herself again, her finger sliding and slipping in and out of her ultra-juicy pussy.

Nolan had opened the closet door near the bed and was rummaging around for something. Denise, growing impatient, called out: "Hurry, man! I need to get fucked! Fuck me now!"

"You'll get fucked, baby. All you want!" Nolan emerged from the closet, several long nylon cords in his hands.

"What are those for?" Denise asked, sitting up suddenly. "Hey--nothing kinky. I enjoyed watching that woman get fucked with a vase, I admit. But I like my fucking nice and straight--nothing weird."

"Relax, baby. I'm not going to hurt you. I just like to pretend that you're all tied up when I fuck you. It turns me on. I won't tie you tight. I'll tie you loose enough so you can get free if you want to."

"Well, O.K.," Denise said, hoping desperately she wasn't making a mistake, but needing, equally desperately, to have her cunt fucked.

She lay there quietly as Nolan gently tied her hands and feet to the four posts of the bed frame. When he was finished, he crawled between her legs and began softly caressing her plump tits and kissing the nape of her neck.

"It's been so long honey, since we played this game," he whispered.

"Er--yeah..." Denise replied, not knowing what part he expected her to play.

"Why did you run away, baby?" he asked, a note of anger entering his voice. "You left your daddy and made him so lonely. You'll have to be punished for that, honey.

He playfully swatted her ass, pummeling the soft fleshy region just above her thighs.

"Mmmmmmmm, you have such a beautiful little ass, honey."

Denise wriggled in her bonds, not knowing what to say, but desperately needing his cock up her pussy.

He lifted her legs at the knees, pressing his face right up against her ass crack, licking around the area gently, kissing her up by her squirming cunt.

"Remember how I used to play hide-and-seek with my finger?" he asked.

He suddenly stabbed his finger up Denise's tight asshole, jolting her savagely.

"Aaaaaagh!"

"Now it's up your shitter. Now it's up your..."

He popped his finger out of her ass and plunged three fingers up her cunt.

"Aaaaargh!" Denise gasped. It felt so good.

She twisted and turned against the cords, feeling their tension, feeling her movement restrained. She was a prisoner, and she loved it!.

"Cunt!" he finished his statement. "Now it's up your..."

"Shitter!" Denise squealed when she felt him ram his finger up her ass.

"Now it's up your..."

"Cunt!"

Back and forth Nolan went, between Denise's asshole and cunt, a playful, mischievous tone in his voice. He was working her up to a frenzy, slowly tantalizing her cunt and ass until he knew she'd be crazed with lust for his cock.

"Please--please--fuck me now!" Denise pleaded breathlessly.

She was getting so turned on, she thought she'd bust a gut if her sexual tension weren't relieved somehow.

"Does baby want daddy to fuck her?" Nolan asked in the cloying tone of voice adults reserve for talking to children.

"God, yes!" Denise squealed, feeling for all the world like a little kid, innocent and cherry.

"Here it comes, sweetheart! Here comes Daddy's big bad cock!"

Nolan put his monster prick up against Denise's writhing cunthole and gently pushed forward.

"Unnnnngh," she groaned when she felt his massive prick head enter her cunt.

For a moment, her vision blurred, and she could have sworn that Nolan looked just like her father had looked fifteen years ago.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" she shrieked, opening her thighs wide, ready for the tearing, searing sensation of his massive cockpole fucking into her little-girl pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.