Wife Forced To Spread - Cover

Wife Forced To Spread

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Look at that fine piece of ass that just came in. Mmmmmm... Phil, I gotta hand it to you. You always get some beautiful cunts for these parties."

Tim Nolan licked his lips in anticipation when Denise walked into the smoky, richly furnished room.

She was wearing a tight blue evening gown of thin silken material with nothing on underneath, just as Phil had advised her. Her big tits and long hard nipples were very visible, and her cunt mound and cunt lips were clearly outlined. Her long, shimmering hair cascaded over her shoulders.

"Let me introduce you," Phil said with a smirk.

He had known that Denise would show up, and he had known that Nolan, who had a big account he needed, would be more attracted to her than to any of the other gorgeous female flesh he had collected at the party. He'd known Nolan long enough to determine what kind of cunt got his rocks off.

Phil led the way. "Hi, baby," he said as he tapped Denise on the shoulder. "You're looking magnificent this evening."

Denise nodded morosely. She was frightened and upset that she had been blackmailed into this situation.

Phil paid no attention to her moodiness and introduced Nolan to her, leaving them standing alone in the center of the room together.

"Can I get you a drink?" Nolan asked her, eyeing her up and down, taking in the luscious curves of her body.

Denise nodded. Maybe if I drink enough, she thought, I can go through with this obscene ritual and forget it ever happened.

Tim was back in a minute with a glass of whiskey for her. She took it from him, and sipping it slowly, glanced around the room.

It was pretty much what she'd expected--a lot of middle-aged businessmen, some of them attractive, some of them dumpy--all of them rich and influential. And there were about twenty really gorgeous women: brunettes, redheads and blondes, all dressed in the sexiest, most revealing outfits she'd ever seen.

"Nice, huh?" Nolan said, following her gaze. "But you're the classiest chick here tonight. Prime cut."

Denise just stared at him. He was good-looking, but she didn't like his vulgarity or his leering expression.

"Come here. I want to show you something," he said grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the room.

They walked along a long, richly carpeted hal1way with rooms off to each side. Some of the doors were open, and Denise could see that they were all sumptuously decorated bedrooms.

"In here," Nolan said when they reached the end of the hall.

Denise hesitated, but Nolan opened the door and jerked her inside. He shut the door and locked it. It was very dark inside except for a bright glimmering light coming from the other side of the room.

Denise cautiously walked over to what looked like a huge mirror on the wall, but as she got closer, she gasped and stood still.

Through the mirror she could see three men in various stages of nudity fondling a naked blonde woman who was spread out on a king-sized bed. She could hear every sigh and groan uttered in the room next door--even the sound of the sheets rustling.

"Don't worry," Nolan said. "They can't see us don't even know we're here. Only a few of Phil's special friends know about this room with the two-way mirror and the electronic bugs. Mmmmm, looks like some interesting action."

Denise was shocked but relieved. Maybe I won't have to fuck this guy, she thought. Maybe all I'll have to do is watch other people fuck all night.

Nolan grabbed two chairs, put them side by side in front of the phony minor and motioned impatiently for Denise to join him.

"Aaaaaagh!" the blonde's voice blurted over the room's hidden speakers.

Denise could see that the woman had moved up on her hands and knees, and one of the men--the youngish-looking, muscular one had climbed up on the bed behind her and rammed his prick up her cunt from the back.

Her large, creamy ass cheeks were in full view, and she ground them slowly and sensually as the man fucked into her cunt hard and brutally.

"Unnnnngh! Gonna fuck the shit out of you!" he cried as he eased his prick out and lunged back into her pussy, impaling her to the hilt.

One of the other men in the room, older and grayer than the one humping the whore, was standing to the side, watching eagerly. As his friend reamed the juicy blonde's pussy out, he jacked vigorously on his thick purplish cock.

"Fuck her good, Chad," he gasped as clear pre-cum oozed from the tip of his monster cock. "Fuck the whore good!"

Chad grunted and thrust his prick deeply into her pussy again, raking his nails along her hips, drawing thin, crimson lines of blood across her glossy pink flesh.

Denise squirmed in her seat and polished off the rest of the whiskey. Her cunt was oozing thick gooey pussy cream, and it was staining her lovely gown.

She couldn't keep her eyes off the older man's big purple prick as he jerked on it. His prick was so fucking thick--as thick as the dildo Gloria had fucked her with. And now, she wanted to feel that bristling, knobby cock up her cunt, ass or mouth. She didn't give a damn which.

"Fuck her face, Carl!" Chad rasped as he slowed his fucking speed, not wanting to shoot his load right away.

Carl let go of his slippery prick and climbed on the bed in front of the writhing blonde.

Chad leaned up against her, his prick shoved all the way up her tight pussy.

She looked up at Carl with swollen, half-shut eyes. "Stick that beautiful big fat cock of yours in my mouth, baby," she said in a deep, sultry voice.

Denise's cunt spasmed violently as she watched Carl slowly stick his turgid cock into the blonde's grasping mouth.

"Aaaaaah! Shiiiit!" he gasped when he felt the woman's tight, wet lips close around the base of his prick shaft.

Denise could see how full of cock meat the woman's mouth was, and she wished she could be on that bed in her place, having her cunt reamed out by one long, steely prick and her face fucked by another immense, tasty cock.

"Ooooooh!" Denise moaned as both men fucked into the blonde, spearing their massive cocks in her fuck holes.

She noticed that the third man, who was still wearing underpants, was standing in the corner of the room, his arms crossed and a faintly-amused smile on his face. She stared at his crotch and saw that he did not have a hard-on. He must be crazy, she thought as she returned her gaze to the fucking action on the bed.

"Oh, what a cock sucker you are, baby," Carl groaned as the blonde slid her tongue all around the enormous purple head of his prick. "Suck my prick to the root!"

As the blonde relaxed her throat muscles and took more and more of his thick cock in her sucking mouth and throat, he reached down and grasped her heavy, hanging tits, mauling them roughly and causing her to push her cunt back suddenly on Chad's pistoning cock.

"Uuuugggh!" he grunted as her clenching pussy muscles massaged and pulled at his long hard cock.

He quickly withdrew his prick and grabbed it hard at the base to keep from spurting jizz.

The blonde, still sucking Carl's immense boner, writhed her ass anxiously, making muffled whining sounds in her throat as if she were begging Chad to stick his prick back up her pussy.

Denise, unable to stand the itchy, horny feeling in her cunt any longer, pulled her dress up over her thighs, exposing her sticky, hairy pussy. Immediately, she pressed her finger to her lengthy clit and began pushing down on it, rubbing it in small, circular motions.

"Aaaaaah," she sighed as her cunt gushed thick fuck cream.

She glanced over at Nolan and saw that he was watching her jack off. His lips were slack and swollen, and his eyes seemed to smolder in the dark.

He zipped down his fly and struggled with his prick, trying to free it from the confines of his expensively tailored pants.

Denise watched intently, never missing a beat of the rhythm she was jacking her clit to.

At last, he pulled his prick free, and Denise could not believe her eyes--his cock had to be a foot long! It was covered with thick pulsing veins, and the head was already belching pre- cum over his thighs. He grabbed his cock around the base and began jacking on it, his face becoming clouded with an expression of lust and need.

Denise nodded slowly. She understood. She wanted to watch the blonde fuck and suck, too, before fucking Nolan. It was terribly exciting, and when it was over, she would be ready to fuck Nolan over and over again. She never felt so hot in her entire life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.