Wife Forced To Spread - Cover

Wife Forced To Spread

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Denise checked her reflection in the mirror one last time, straightening her jacket.

"Professional-looking but sexy," she said and winked at the gorgeous image of herself.

She was going to meet Phil for lunch at Genji's, the best Japanese restaurant in town. He had some papers he wanted her to sign that would permit Nights of Greece Perfume to use her picture in the ads and set up her payment schedule. And he had hinted that he had a special surprise for her.

Maybe another young guy to fuck, she thought with a naughty glint in her eye.

When she arrived at Genji's and gave the hostess Phil's name, she was ushered into a private room with sliding bamboo doors.

Denise removed her shoes and stepped inside. Phil was sitting on a pillow at a large table decorated with flowers and fruit.

"Denise, darling. You look lovely as usual," he said with a smile as he surveyed her elegant figure. "Come on and sit down." He patted a pillow next to him, and she eased down, sliding her legs under the table.

"You're a big hit with the Nights of Greece Perfume people. You're gonna make both of us a pile of money." He reached over and poured Denise a glass of sake. "I've already ordered for us, OK?"

"Sure, Phil. Why don't we get the paper signing thing over with now so we can really relax and enjoy our lunch." She winked lewdly at him.

"Good idea, beautiful."

Phil reached over for his brief case and took out some contracts. He explained them briefly to Denise, and just as she eagerly signed the last one, the waitress came in with some soup and more wine.

Phil hesitated for a few moments after she left and then turned to Denise. "I have another matter I'd like to discuss with you. Might as well do it now--and, as you said, relax and enjoy the afternoon."

Denise looked up at him expectantly.

He removed a large manila folder from his opened briefcase and handed it to her. "Take a look."

Denise took another sip of sake and opened the folder.

"Aaaaaagh!" She choked on her wine and looked up at Phil in alarm.

The first photograph, neatly focused and enlarged, showed her naked, hungrily sucking on Paul's cock while he lewdly fondled her tit.

Phil nodded and smiled at her. She turned the picture over, and underneath it, the next photo showed Paul licking her cunt. Her head was tossed back, her eyes slits of lust.

Denise had never seen anything so fucking obscene. She frantically tossed the picture aside, scrabbling onto the next and the next. They were all filthy and obscene and they were all of her!

"My God!" she gasped. She looked up at Phil.

Then she jutted out her chin and gabbed the pictures, tearing them up wildly, strewing them around the table and floor.

Phil just sat there and chuckled. "I have the negatives," he said calmly.

She froze, letting the remnants of the last pictures drop from her hands. "Why?" she whimpered.

"What do you think I was doing while you were fucking that good-looking kid? Snapping pictures--that's what!"

"But--but"

"I'm going to send another set of copies to Dan."

"No!"

"Unless you do me a little favor! Something I think, you'll enjoy so much, it's hardly a favor."

"That's blackmail!"

"Just good business, darling. Now calm down. It's really very simple. I just want you to help me--uhm--entertain at a party I'm giving for some very special clients. Some of the loveliest ladies in town will be there, but you would be a magnificent addition--so young, fresh. You're a talented cunt, you know that?"

"You--you mean you want me to--to--fuck total strangers for you?"

"Come on, now. Don't be so dramatic. These are some of the richest, most influential advertisers in the business."

"You sonuvabitch!" Denise picked up her wine glass and poured the liquid down his shirt front.

Phil flinched, but retained an outward calm. "Listen, bitch! You WILL do this for me or I WILL send your old man those pictures!" Think about it. You know how to reach me. I have to know in the morning."

Denise got up and stalked across the room, opening the sliding bamboo door and retrieving her shoes without once looking back at Phil.

Once outside Genji's, she hailed a cab, and as soon as she got in, began to sob uncontrollably.

"Where to, lady?" the cabdriver barked at her.

"God! I don't care! Oh-shit! Fifth and Michigan, I guess!" For some crazy reason, she had given the cabbie the address of her health club.

Maybe I can relax, take a sauna and try to collect myself, think this thing through, she thought. Yes--I've got to outsmart that bastard, and crying like a baby won't help one little bit.

By the time the cabbie dropped her at Gloria Simpson's Health Spa, Denise had wiped her eyes and applied same fresh makeup. She checked in at the desk and then headed for the locker room. It was almost deserted at this time of day.

"Gotta just get naked and relax. Gotta figure out how to keep those pictures from Dan," Denise whispered to herself as she carefully peeled out of her clothes.

But as soon as she said her husband's name, she began crying again, shaking with wrenching, convulsive sobs.

"Hey--what's this?"

Denise quickly turned round and saw Gloria Simpson, the club's owner, standing behind her in tights and a snug leotard.

The attractive blonde smiled sympathetically, but she was staring right at Denise's tits, shifting her gaze down momentarily to her cunt and then back up to her tits.

"I-I've had a bad day," Denise sighed and began sobbing again.

"There, there," Gloria said, stepping forward and pressing Denise's tear-stained face against her shoulder. "There, there."

Denise could feel Gloria's enormous pointy tits pressing into her own. Then she felt the woman patting her reassuringly on her back, rubbing her hand up and down between her shoulders and down to the top of her ass cheeks.

"Oh, Gloria!" Denise sighed and put her arms around the woman. It was very comforting right then to have someone holding her close.

Gloria pulled away from Denise and smiled at her. "I know just the thing to make you feel better, honey. Come with me to my office."

Denise picked up a towel and draped it over her nude body. Then Gloria grabbed her hand and led her through the locker room and out into the hall. She opened a heavy wooden door that had her nameplate attached to it.

"Come on. You're gonna love it!"

They walked into a spacious, carpeted room with a large desk set in the middle and a massage table standing in a little alcove to the side.

"Just climb aboard," Gloria said, motioning to the table. "I'm gonna give you a rub down."

"Sounds great," Denise said, perking up. She dropped her towel and climbed onto the table.

Gloria licked her lips as she watched the voluptuous woman lay herself out. She noted how large and firm Denise's tits were, how they flattened out to the side when she lay on her belly.

"What beautiful tits you have," Gloria purred as she reached into her desk and pulled out a bottle of scented ointment. "Now just close your eyes and relax."

Denise sighed with pleasure when she felt the blonde begin to smooth the cool, rich lotion over he back. Gloria kneaded and rubbed her vigorously, luxuriating in the fine, flawless texture of her skin. She moved her hands in a circular motion, making her way down to the perfect globes of her ass.

"You're a beautiful woman," Gloria sighed. "Mmmmm! just love the way you feel, baby."

Denise was surprised at Gloria's tone of voice. It almost sounded as if the woman were turned on.

"Gotta kiss that fine ass of yours," she continued.

She bent over and pressed her lips against the flesh of one perfect ass cheek and kissed it gently. Then she began to lick Denise's fragrant skin, moaning softly.

"Gloria--what the--"

"Shhh..." Gloria raised her head, a dreamy smile on her lips. "Just relax, honey. It feels good--don't fight it."

"Hey, be cool. Just flow with it," Gloria said in a sultry voice.

Denise was overwhelmed by this new development and too curious about what would happen next to put a stop to it.

"That's it, baby," Gloria said when Denise lay her head back down on the table and relaxed her muscles.

Gloria gently pried the woman's ass cheeks apart and pressed her face in the moist cleft of her ass.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she began to lick around the sensitive area of Denise's asshole.

She swirled her tongue around and around, tasting the salty, slightly bitter juices collected there.

"Oh my God!" Denise gasped when she felt Gloria began to probe her sensitive asshole.

Gloria nuzzled and kissed, lapped and sucked the rich moist skin surrounding the pinkish bud of Denise's ass. Then slowly, gently, she slid the tip of her tongue in her tiny shitter.

Denise automatically wrenched her ass muscles, closing her squirming asshole around Gloria's delving tongue.

But Gloria just continued licking and probing, knowing full well that Denise would relax and let her tongue-fuck her sweet little shitter to her heart's content.

While Gloria played with Denise's tender little shitter, she roughly kneaded her ass cheeks, leaving little red imprints of her fingertips on her tender white ass flesh.

Denise began to feel spasms of pleasure traveling up her thighs and shooting through her clit. Gloria's tongue was snaking up her little ass hole, sliding along the sensitive walls of her shitter, reaming her out, but lingering along the responsive, nerve-rich tissue, tickling and goading her toward climax.

"Fucking shit!" Denise gasped as she clenched and unclenched her ass cheeks. "You're killing me, Gloria! I can't stand it!"

She raised her ass, pressing it more tightly against Gloria's mouth then reaching underneath her belly and pressing her fingertip against her writhing clit.

"Holy shit!" she shrieked as she began to jack off to the rhythm of Gloria's tongue fucking. "Gonna come, now. Don't do this to meeeee! Shiiiiiiiiit!"

As Denise began spasming violently in the throes of orgasm, Gloria removed her tongue from her ass and plunged two fingers in instead.

"Aaaaaagggghhh!" Denise cried in supreme pain and ecstasy. "Noooooooo! Shiiiiiiit!"

"Fuck your ass, baby!" Gloria rasped, allowing her fingernails to scrape lightly along Denise's ass walls.

"Aaaaaaaagh! Fuck my ass!" Denise screamed.

She thrust her ass up hard, impaling it further on Gloria's pistoning fingers.

"Comiiiiiiiiing, you fucking bitch! Fucking coming!"

Gloria growled and bent down, biting Denise hard on her ass.

"Unnnnngh! Fuuuuuuck!" The sharp pain sent her over the edge, and she felt an orgasm bursting in her cunt and clit and traveling to her brain.

Slowly, the waves of passion began to subside, and Denise lay quietly on her stomach, her hand cupping her cunt, her ass thrust up in the air.

Gloria gently pulled her fingers from the woman's asshole, a lewd smile on her face.

"Like that, baby?" she rasped.

Gloria was hornier than ever now. Her cunt was twitching, and the crotch of her leotard was sopping-wet with her cunt cream.

"Mmmmmmmmm, goooood," Denise muttered, barely conscious. "Gooooood."

Gloria couldn't stand the confining feeling of her gym clothes any longer, so she peeled off her leotard and rolled her tights down and off her feet, throwing them in the corner of the room.

She stood next to the massage table, proud of her beautiful naked body.

Denise turned her head and looked up. She couldn't believe the image of feminine beauty that met her gaze. Gloria was extremely voluptuous, her immense tits almost perfectly cone- shaped, her nipples a deep rose color. Her waist was tiny, and her hips flared widely. Her golden cunt hair gleamed in the fluorescent light.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.