Wife Forced To Spread - Cover

Wife Forced To Spread

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Denise looked up at Phil, her lips swollen, her eyes half shut with lust. "You gonna fuck me?" she purred, spreading her legs. She reached down and pulled her cunt lips apart, exposing her dripping pussy hole.

Phil dropped down on his knees beside her, his gaze traveling from her widespread cunt lips up her belly and lingering on her sweat-soaked tits.

He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair. "You're hot, baby. A real hot piece. And I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to lie down, and you're going to ride my cock."

He eased down on the floor next to her, his hard prick stiff against his belly.

Denise grasped his prick and kissed it, then swiped her tongue all along its length, nuzzling her nose into his coarse prick hair. Then she raised her head, smiled at him, and released his cock.

She got up quickly, anxious to feel his long prick up her cunt. She straddled him and bent her knees, slowly lowering herself over his groin.

"Mmmmmmm, you've got a monster of a prick, baby," she said in a throaty voice.

Her wet pussy was pressed up against the root of his cock as she sat upright on him. She slid her sopping cunt up and down his prick shaft, her cunt juices dripping onto his thighs and belly.

"Come on, baby. Put my cock in your cunt. I want to feel my cock in your pussy," Phil said as he humped her, impatient with her teasing.

"Mmmm... in a minute. I'm having fun."

Having climaxed already, Denise did not feel the same urgency to fuck as Phil. She wanted to take her time, slowly work up to her next orgasm.

Still seated on him, his cock throbbing between her cunt and his belly, she leaned over and pressed her large tits into his chest as she ran her hands up and down his torso and licked playfully in his ear.

Phil moaned with pleasure when he felt her long hard nipples stabbing into his chest. He reached up and cupped her perfect ass cheeks in his hands, then slid one hand down her ass crack and pressed a finger up her cunt from the rear.

"Ooooh--that feels good!" Denise yelped, her clit suddenly spasming.

"Yeah, well I can tease a little, too, baby," Phil said.

As she stabbed her tongue in and out of his ear and continued to grind her tits into his chest, he gently tickled the nether region between her cunt and ass with one hand while finger-fucking her cunt from behind with the other.

Slowly and delicately, he massaged her, creating subtle sensations she had never experienced before.

"Oh my God! Fucking shit! Oh, Phil, it's too good!" she rasped into his ear, humping her cunt down on his probing finger.

He continued his gentle tickling motion for a moment or two longer, until she began to writhe and pant, overwhelmed by the stimulation.

"I gotta fuck you now, Phil. Oh God! gotta feel your cock in my cunt!"

Phil smiled broadly as Denise grabbed his cock, positioning it for entry. She eased her cunt off of his finger and opened her pussy lips wide.

"Aaaaagh! Yeah--take my cock in your cunt!" Phil groaned as he felt his prick sliding up her pussy.

"Uuuuumph!" Denise grunted as she felt her pussy muscles grasping at his swollen prick. "Feels damn fine! So goddamn fucking good!"

Phil humped up at her, pressing his groin against her pussy lips and ass, holding his long prick deep in her cunt. Then he slowly withdrew, till only his swollen cock head remained stuffed in her supple pussy.

"Aaaaaagh! You've got a beautiful tight pussy. Gonna fuck you deep!"

They fucked slowly, Denise flexing her pussy muscles, creaming wildly over his huge prick. She leaned forward, placing her elbows to either side of his head.

"Play with my clit," she whispered softly. "Rub my clit while I feel your big cock fuck my cunt!"

Phil slammed his prick into Denise's fuck hole suddenly, and she gasped in surprise and delight. His huge, turgid prick filled every tingling inch of her pussy.

Then, before she had a chance to recover from the brutal lunge of his cock, he reached up and spread the throbbing lips of her pussy, sliding his finger up her gash until he felt her spiky clit.

He pressed down on her clit, mashing it back against her flesh, then tapping it quickly and lightly in a staccato rhythm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.