Wife Forced To Spread - Cover

Wife Forced To Spread

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

She sat in front of the full-length mirror, her knees raised and four or five inches apart. She had an excellent view of her hairy pussy slit and her asshole--her new playgrounds.

Gently, self-consciously, she spread the labes of her pussy, revealing her sticky pink fuckhole and her obscenely long, blood- engorged clit.

She had been taking what had started out as an innocent bubble bath--her attempt to wash away, mentally and physically, what remained of her violent fucking with Phil.

But she had begun playing with herself, and before long, she was moaning and thrashing in the tub, her pussy cream mingling with the water and suds.

Then a strange thought occurred to her while she was jacking off.

What do you suppose my nookie looks like when I get excited? she wondered. When I spread my legs for a man, what does he see? Her curiosity was almost as strong as her need to get her rocks off.

She quickly climbed out of the tub and toweled herself dry, then sat in a very unlady like position on the fluffy pink bath mat in front of the mirror.

"Oooooh," she moaned. She watched herself grab her long clit and rub it between her thumb and index finger. "Fucking A!"

She gazed at her reflection as thick cunt juice began to ooze out of her fuckhole.

"Dear God!" She stuck her third and fourth fingers up her cunt and began rotating them. She noticed how swollen her pussy labes were getting, saw her sticky fuck juice gleaming in her reddish-brown cunt hairs.

"I need to get fucked," she squealed, lying back on the rug, grinding her ass in the soft, tufted material. "Please! Please! I need to get fucked!"

She pulled her hand away from her cunt and brought her fingers to her lips. "Mmmmmm. Tastes good. My cunt tastes good! Mmmmmm... need to get fucked! Need to fill my cunt!"

She thrust her fingers back into her pussy, and then, hesitantly, pressed the index finger of her other hand against her asshole. She gasped and screwed it up her tight ass ring.

"Holy shit!" she yelled.

She closed her eyes and began humping and twisting her body, her fingers fucking in and out of her cunt and asshole.

Just then, Dan slipped the key in the lock, turned the bolt, and let himself in. A lovely fragrance filled the front room. It smelled like perfume.

"Honey, I'm home," he called. His prick was still hard from all the excitement at the office. In the cab on the way home, he kept thinking how he would fuck Denise in a dozen fucking positions: doggy style, or with Denise on top, or maybe, she could spradd1e on the top of the table with her pretty pink cunt turned up at him. He really wanted to fuck her in the ass, but he didn't think she was ready for that.

"Denise, darling, I'm home," he called again urgent1y.

Usually, she would come running out to greet him, more often than not, with a cool drink in her hand. But not tonight!

Where could she be? Dan began to despair. He had unbearable hard-on, and he wanted to stick his prick in his wife's juicy cunt. Is that too much to ask? he silently pleaded.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME GOOD!" Denise's voice echoed down the hall and was only slightly deflected by the living room wall.

Dan had immediate visions of Denise in another man's arms and ran toward the bathroom. As he burst through the door, he nearly stepped on his wife, who was lying spread-eagled on the floor with a couple of fingers up her cunt and one finger up her asshole.

Denise opened her eyes in terror and surprise and saw her husband standing over her, his jaw slack, his eyes glassy. He was staring at her pussy.

"Dan!" she gasped. "Dan--honey--let me explain--"

For the second time that day, she was startled by the unexpected sound of a rasping zipper. Her husband, not hearing a word she said, keeping his gaze on her hairy cunt, quickly unzipped his fly and dropped his pants. He stepped out of them and pulled his undershorts down and off, too.

He dropped to his knees just as Denise started to get up.

"Dan, I know what you must be thinking but UGH!"

He pushed her roughly back down on the rug and, gasping his long hard cock, shook it at her. Then he thrust his knee between her slightly parted legs and pushed it up against her wet cunt.

"Dan! What the--mmmmmmmff!"

He forced his mouth over hers, sticking his tongue between her lips and sliding it over her teeth and the roof of her mouth.

Denise began to fight him. His behavior frightened her. Never before had he acted in such a brutal way. Never had he seemed so unconcerned about how she felt.

He grabbed her large, firm tits and dug his fingers into her flesh, his cock jerking and oozing pre-cum. She flinched and began to pound him on the back with her fists. But he just dug his nails deeper into her tit-flesh and ground his knee harder into her sopping cunt. As he frenched into her mouth faster and faster, she frantically tried to suck more air into her lungs through her nostrils.

Dan's knee was positioned in such a way that it pressed against the full length of her hairy pussy slit, from her damp little shithole all the way to the top of her swollen clit.

In spite of her shock and resentment at her husband's rough treatment, she could not help responding to the sweet itch developing in her long, sensitive clit.

She began grinding her hips and clenching her asscheeks, trying to press harder against her husband's knee. Pussy cream began to flow from her pussy hole. Thick and rich, it coated her pussy lips and dribbled into her ass crack. It smeared on her husband's knee and dripped onto the bathroom rug.

At last, Dan raised his head, releasing Denise's bruised lips. She looked up at him and saw his face contorted with desire and pleasure. His head was tossed back, his eyelids half-closed with only the whites of his eyes showing.

He had grabbed his prick in one hand and was thrusting his hips forward and backward, jacking himself off as he continued to maul one of her tits with his other hand.

His knee was still squashing her cunt flesh, stimulating her blood-engorged pussy lips and clit till she thought she would die of her need to go over the edge. She needed to reach the peak of her desire and come right then instead of continuing to build and build and build. It was just too much!

"Fuck me! For God's sake, fuck me!" she shrieked, amazed at her own passion as the echoes from her cry ricocheted off the tile walls.

Dan stopped ramming his prick through his fist for a moment and looked down at his flushed squirming wife. A sly smile crossed his face.

He slid his knee out from between her thighs, released her tit, and moved from off of her body.

"Turn over," he said quietly.

"What?"

"On your belly."

Without a moment's hesitation, Denise rolled over, exposing her rounded, carpet-burned ass.

Dan licked his lips as her asscheeks came into view. His wife had a truly beautiful ass. He glanced up at the formica counter on his left and spotted what he was looking for.

As Denise lay there perfectly still, patiently waiting for whatever her crazed husband was going to give her, Dan grabbed the jar of Vaseline.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.