Wife Forced To Spread - Cover

Wife Forced To Spread

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

The smell of fucking clung to her like an expensive perfume. All the way home in the cab, she felt embarrassed by the strong, musky pussy and cum odors that permeated the car.

Surely the cabdriver can smell it, even if he is smoking that horrid cigar, she thought. But he didn't pay her the slightest attention, and at last, he dropped her in front of the apartment building.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Talbott," the doorman called out pleasantly.

Denise nodded briskly to him as she fished out her key and made for the elevator.

The doorman turned to stare at her as she waited for the elevator. He had caught a whiff of her raunchy odor. He smirked.

As doorman here, he had watched a lot of comings and goings: bored wives of successful husbands; supposedly going out shopping or keeping hair appointments, but really meeting lovers on the sly. Sometimes, if they were running late-- perhaps hadn't had time to shower before returning home--they would come walking haughtily past him, exuding the smell of a sweaty fuck from their well-pampered bodies.

But he hadn't pegged Mrs. Talbott for that type. There was something so fresh, so innocent about her beauty. She always was so nice to him, and she tipped him well. But today--well, she had obviously been off fucking someone, and it certainly wasn't her husband.

Denise fumbled at the door with her keys. At last, she let herself in, switching on the light, and breathed a sigh of relief. Back to normal familiar surroundings!

Her loins and pussy ached pleasantly. She felt Phil's cum still dripping into her panties. She smelled, once again, the pungent fuck odor she was carrying about with her.

"I must take a shower!" she giggled to herself. "Dan would not be pleased with my aroma or my scandalous behavior!"

She walked into the bathroom and began to fill the sunken tub with hot, hot water and some of the bubble bath she saved for rare occasions.

Denise stripped off her clothes, threw them in a heap into the hamper, and then turned to examine herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door.

Her skin, usually tending toward an exquisite alabaster pallor, was now flushed and pink. It seemed to positively glow with health. Her tits seemed heavier and fuller than usual. Her long, long dark nipples, no longer erect with excitement, drooped slightly over her full tits.

She noted a bruise or two beginning to appear on her shapely legs. Phil had banged her around in more ways than one that afternoon.

And then her gaze froze on the tangled, matted triangle of her cunt bush. Her cunt juice and Phil's cum had dried into little pearls of white matter, giving her pussy bush a slightly festive, decorative air. She laughed at such an absurd notion.

When the tub was full, she slowly eased herself into the steamy, soapy water.

"Aaaah! That's good!" she sighed, feeling the warmth relax and soothe her strained muscles.

She didn't want to think about the fact that she'd cheated on her husband for the very first time since they were married four years ago. She just wanted to blank out all thoughts about what had happened that afternoon. She wanted to wash away the fuck juices and the smell of lust and be clean. Squeaky clean for her husband when he returned. No one had to know she had fucked Phil.

She leaned back and closed her eyes. Absent-mindedly, she began to soap her tits, rubbing her hands around and around their huge circumferences. She innocently tweaked her nipples, and she felt a rush of excitement capture her defenseless clit.

"Oooooh..." she sighed as she ground her thighs together. "Ooooooh, that feels nice."


Dan Talbott had had a tough day in the field. The sales territory he had been assigned had already been so well worked over by the established competition, he could barely make any headway.

As top salesman in the northern suburbs, he had been given the tough downtown area to open up for Del Electronics Office Equipment. This was supposed to be a reward for his great past sales record. Some reward, he thought.

He always got his foot in the door. The receptionists and the secretaries were always charmed by his good looks and easy banter. Many had even made passes at him, and most of them were able to get him in to see their bosses. But it always ended there. They were always doing business with the competition, and nothing short of a bribe could induce them to change their allegiance.

Dan looked down at his watch. It was already four-thirty. By the time he caught a cab and made it through rush hour to Del Electronics headquarters, it would be past five o'clock. The offices would be closed and all the workers gone for the day.

But he really did have to pick up some sales literature for a call he was going to make early the next morning. So he'd have to go back.

As one of the company's top salesmen, he had a key and a building pass, so there was really no problem getting in. He hailed a cab.

By five fifteen, he was walking quickly up to the main entrance of the huge office building. The security guard recognized him and let him through.

Del Electronics was on the fifth and sixth floors of the building. And Dan's office was sandwiched between the comptroller's office and the office of the Vice President of Sales.

Sure enough, as the elevator deposited him on the fifth floor, Dan noticed that all the lights were out, and not a soul had remained. The cleaning staff wouldn't be in for another hour or so.

Dan wasn't afraid, but he got an eerie feeling being there alone in such a deserted, sterile place. He moved quietly along the carpeted floor, but as he approached the Vice President's office, he heard some very peculiar sounds. It sounded very much, he noted with surprise, like a woman in some kind of pain groaning, grunting, and whimpering.

A crack of light shone through the partially opened door. Someone was in there. He sidled up to the door and peeked in. He was totally overcome by what he saw.

It was the portly, bald Vice President of Sales fucking his new secretary almost senseless!

The young blonde girl was stark naked, sitting on the edge of the Vice President's desk, her legs spread and tilted up so that her bare feet rested on his shoulders to either side of his neck. Her arms were in back of her fingers splayed out on the desktop to brace her against her boss' violent fuck-thrusts. She had thrown her head back, a look of ecstasy and lust distorting what was normally a placid, well scrubbed face.

Mr. Gibbs, the Vice President, had dropped his pants and undershorts down around his ankles. He had not bothered to remove his shirt and tie. His hairy legs were exposed, and the sight of his thick, sticky prick protruding from under the bottom of his monogrammed shirt should have seemed comical. But this was a very, very passionate fuck, and Dan wasn't finding it funny at all.

Watching Gibbs thrust his thickly veined monster prick into that sweet young thing's spread-wide cunt was just about the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

Dan's cock grew hard in his pin-striped trousers. He was breathing hard and irregularly. But he couldn't tear himself away from this scene. It was exciting the hell out of him!

"Fuck me, George! Oh, my God--I can't stand it! It's too good!" the little secretary wailed as beads of sweat broke out on her forehead.

Gibbs withdrew his cock. It was dripping with pussy juice and pre-cum. Then he jammed it brutally back into the young girl's cunt.

"Take my fat cock up your sweet pussy!" he growled.

The girl shuddered with the violent penetration of her cunt, her small, perfectly shaped tits jiggling with the impact.

"Aaaaaah! Oh, honey--honey--It's good. Your cock's in my pussy. It's so goooood!"

The secretary's ass bounced up and down on the edge of the desk, her ass cheeks clenching and unclenching. Her toes strained and pointed, and her small red tongue lolled out of the side of her mouth.

Dan could only make out the whites of her eyes between her half-shut lids.

"Oh, baby. Sweet, sweet, baby," Gibbs sighed. "Do it for me-- come. Come! Fucking shit--COME!"

The big man was red in the face, his cock so swollen and hard, it looked like a sausage. Only his prick head was submerged in the girl's cunt now as he rocked on the balls of his feet.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't stop! Stick your cock in my cunt. Fuck the shit out of me!" the girl wailed. She was frowning and grimacing, obviously very close to coming.

Dan, watching from behind the door, began to make humping motions with his hips. Seeing the girl, so lovely, so wide open, so ready to come, made him take part vicariously in the fucking.

The girl began sobbing as if she were in pain. Her legs quivered and spasmed.

"Unnnnnhhh, uhhh. Fill my cunt full! I'm gonna come!" Tears were streaming down her cheeks as Gibbs continued to fuck into her cunt like a maniac. "Aaaaagh! You're gonna make me come!" she cried.

She moaned and shook for several moments. Then, all of a sudden, she went limp, breathing heavily and irregularly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.