Wife Forced To Spread - Cover

Wife Forced To Spread

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Dan woke up with the morning sunlight warming his back and his wife's hand clutching his stiff, swollen cock. For a moment, he didn't know where he was, and he jerked in surprise when he heard the redhead, stretched out behind him and fast asleep, moan softly and turn over on her stomach, lost in an erotic dream.

Cautiously, he turned his head and saw her there, her plump ass cheeks thrust up slightly, long wisps of red cunt hair plastered to the sides of her exposed cunt lips.

The events of the night before came flooding back to him, and he groaned with pleasure just thinking of all the fucking and sucking that had gone on in the apartment in the last several hours. He looked down fondly at his wife as she slowly blinked her eyes and came awake.

She had a mischievous smile on her lips, and she winked at him unexpectedly, tightening her grip on his fat cock.

"Mmmmmmm. So nice. Wanna play house?" she asked coyly, licking her lips.

Dan pressed down hard on her tender tits, sliding his prick along her cunt, nibbling playfully at her meaty earlobe.

"Know what I think?" Denise asked. "I think you and I are a couple of hot fuckers, and I think we're going to have lots and lots of fun from now on."

"Mmmmmmm, yeah," Dan rasped sliding his prick up her pussy suddenly.

"Uuuuuuugh!" she gasped, surprised at his sudden movement. "Ooooooh, you're a sweet sonuvabitch!"

She raised her legs and clasped her ankles around his neck, grabbing his little nipples and twisting them hard, till he moaned in mock panic.

"I've got a great idea," she whispered in his ear as he drew his prick back and then rammed her deep, getting off on the friction of her still-dry cunt walls. "First you fuck the shit out of me, and then let's tie that red-headed bitch up and fuck the shit out of her.

Denise's naughty suggestion set Dan's blood boiling. He fucked into her hard, feeling her slippery pussy juices begin to flow and coat his long, throbbing cock.

"Aaaaaah!" Denise groaned, feeling his thick prickmeat boring into her sensitive cunt tunnel.

His balls were heavy with jizz despite the fact that he had come so many times the night before, and they slapped hard against the bottom of her cunt opening and against the crevice of her ass.

Her thick cunt bush tickled his groin, teasing him, adding extra stimulation to his drilling prick.

Denise loved the feel of a full cunt. She loved to feel her pussy stretched and reamed, and she contracted her supple cunt muscles around her husband's plunging cock so the sensation of his enormous hard-on would be more intense. Her toes cramped, and her forehead creased with the coming of an agonizing, gut-wrenching climax.

"Shiiiiiiit!" she screeched, drawing her nails along Dan's chest, leaving a trail of livid cuts.

"Fucking bitch!" Dan screamed.

He fucked into her hard, bruising her contracted pussy walls and sending a new ripple of excitement and pain throughout her body.

He came almost immediately, drenching his wife's pussy once again with his thick, oily jizz, glorying in the ravaging ecstasy of release.

They lay panting together for awhile, and then Denise looked up at Dan and smiled.

"You remember that handsome young dude you saw me fucking in those pictures?"

Dan cocked an eyebrow and looked at her questioningly.

"Yeah, well, listen, I think I should invite him over sometime and then you two can rape the shit out of me. Fuck me in my mouth, cunt and ass. Oh, baby--it could be so good."

Dan chuckled. He had completely gotten over his jealousy. The fuck-and-suck session with his wife and the redhead had cured him of all that.

"O.K., baby. But on one condition," he said.

It was Denise's turn to cock her eyebrow. "Well, there's this cute little blonde secretary at work with the plumpest tits and cutest ass... I want to fuck her silly and watch you eat her out."

"Mmmmmmm, sounds fabulous! Oh, baby, I love you!"

"And I love you!" he answered. He kissed her passionately on the mouth.

They both got up and turned toward the red head who was sleeping prettily on her back now.

Without a word, Denise crept over behind her and grabbed her wrists at the same time that Dan grabbed her ankles. They both yanked up till she was swinging between them like a hammock.

"Hey--what the--" the girl screamed, waking violently.

"Don't worry," Denise laughed. "We're just going to have a little more fun."

And she and Dan began dragging the lovely redhead to the bedroom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.