Wife Forced To Spread - Cover

Wife Forced To Spread

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Dan's gaze met Denise's, locking with it for several moments. Then they both looked down at the girl, who was already asleep, her long, lithe body relaxed and beautiful.

Dan tore his gaze away and again looked up at his wife. "Denise--"

"Sssshhhh! Her eyes crinkled up as she smiled and gestured for him to be quiet.

Carefully, he slid out from under the girl, enjoying the friction of her soft damp flesh against him. Denise reached forward and grasped his hands in hers, her face filled with love and tenderness.

"Come with me," she whispered. Then she winked at him.

He followed his lovely wife out of the room, his stiff cock jerking as he looked on at her firm ass cheeks bouncing with her movement. Dried pussy cream clung to the insides of her thighs and thick cunt bush.

She led him into the kitchen, opened up the refrigerator, and pulled out a bottle of wine. She poured out two glasses and handed him one.

"To love--and to fucking in all its variations," she toasted him. "And to our marriage, which has suddenly become a lot more interesting." She stared at him, wondering how he would react.

He chuckled and shook his head, then raised his glass and clinked it against hers.

"It's all happened so fast. I mean--I love you, but these damn pictures shocked me, and I brought that girl home to hurt you. But now I find out that I get off on sharing that little slut in bed with you. I liked fucking, her, Denise. And I want to fuck you now."

Denise swallowed some wine and said "I know, honey, and we should just relax and enjoy it. Fucking is where it's at. And sometimes, the more people involved in a good fuck session, the better it is. But if I don't feel your big fat cock up my cunt pretty soon, I'm gonna scream!"

"Oooooh, baby! You're going to scream anyway when I fuck into you. You're going to cry and beg me for more cock!"

He picked her up in his arms, and she clasped him tightly around the neck, flattening her big tits against his chest. She could feel his tense strength, and it excited her.

"Baby, baby," she whispered in his ear. "Fuck me, baby. I need to feel your big beautiful prick inside me."

Dan brushed his mouth against the side of her face, tickling her sensitive skin with his whiskers. He walked with her in his arms out to the living room and gently laid her down on the thick carpet. She bent her legs at the knees and spread them, grinding her ass into the rug.

Dan was overwhelmed by the sheer eroticism of the sight--her half-closed eyes her erect nipples, her juicy, swollen cunt, her slow, sexy fuck motions.

The taste and smell of the redhead's cunt had excited him, and now he felt an overpowering desire to sample his wife's sweet pussy.

"I want to eat your cunt now, honey," he whispered as he cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and pressed his lips to her streaming cunt hole.

"Oh, Dan!" Denise gasped, jolted delightfully by his stabbing tongue.

"Mmmmmmmm," he moaned as he licked gently at her hair-fringed cunt labes.

Her cunt did not have the girlish, fruity tang that the redhead's had. Instead, it had a richer, muskier taste and odor, and her cunt-honey was thicker and more abundant.

It took only a few minutes of Dan's lapping and nibbling to get Denise hot.

"I want to fuck, Dan! Now, honey! Now!" She whined as he probed her pussy with his tongue and kneaded her ass flesh with his fingers.

The urgency in her voice made him pause even though he wanted to keep eating her cunt out.

Denise moved back and pressed her legs together, hiding her juicy pussy. A look of disappointment crossed Dan's face.

"I'm hot for your cock, honey--please fuck me!" She turned over and got up on her knees, looking back slyly at him over her shoulder. Then she began rotating her ass, clenching and unclenching her ass muscles.

She always felt especially vulnerable this way, but at the same time, she felt like a wild animal, asking to get fucked deeply and mercilessly from behind.

As she gazed back at her handsome, lust crazed husband, she saw that his big stiff prick was leaking gobs of clear sticky pre- cum. His hard, round balls were pushed up tight against the base of his cock.

"Now, honey! Fuck me hard!" She begged, feeling her cunt spasm, needing his huge cock in her empty fuckhole.

A look of savagery crossed Dan's face. His young wife was acting like a sweating, in-heat animal, and this vision of her made his lust uncontrollable.

He grabbed his swollen prick in his hand and knelt behind Denise's plump, juicy ass, nudging his prickhead in the cleft of her ass.

"Unnnngggh!" she moaned when she felt his slimy prickhead slide close to her trembling shitter. "In my cunt, baby! Hurry! I can't stand it any more!"

Dan snarled at her and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart. Her asshole and cunt were exposed and obscenely inviting hot and ready to fuck.

With a brutal lunge he plowed his cock into his wife's grasping cunt, feeling the intense suction of her writhing pussy tunnel. Her cunt grabbed his throbbing cock and began massaging and stroking it, causing fiery ripples of pleasure and lust to run up and down his cockshaft and hit him squarely in the balls.

"You've got a tight cunt, honey, tight and juicy!" Dan grunted as he slowed his fuck pace, easing back till only his swollen, purplish cockhead remained in her cunt.

"Oh, Dan! I fuckin', love your cock. Grab my tits, honey! Hurt me good!"

Dan slammed forward, stabbing his cock in her cunt to the hilt. He reached underneath her and grabbed her hanging tits, squeezing them harshly, luxuriating in their soft fleshy texture.

"Aaaaaaaiiiieee!" Denise screamed.

Bolts of sharp pleasure shot out from her nipples and coursed through her body to her long hard clit.

Her cunt writhed violently around Dan's prick, undulating over his sensitive cockhead.

"Fucking Christ!" he gasped. "I'm gonna shoot, honey!"

"Nooooooo!" Denise lurched forward and relaxed her pussy muscles, releasing Dun's cock. "No, baby, no! I need to keep fucking you. I need to come!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.