Wife Forced To Spread - Cover

Wife Forced To Spread

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Oooooh, baby, you look good," Phil Stanton said as he stepped from behind the camera and patted the hard lump of his cock through his Levi's.

Denise, who had been keeping her profile to the camera, was concentrating so hard on maintaining her pose, she didn't catch Phil's comment.

It was not until she heard the unmistakable rasping sound of a zipper being undone that she turned toward him--just in time to see him kicking off his pants and exposing his tanned, muscular legs and his stiff, red cock. His cock was longer and thicker than any she had ever seen in her limited experience.

She couldn't speak for a moment. She was fascinated and horrified by what was happening. At last, she blurted: "My God, Phil--if this is some kind of joke, it's not very funny. What would Dan say?"

Phil just leered at her and took a step forward, gently cradling his pulsing cock in his hand. A small droplet of thick cum hung from the head of his cock.

"Stop it! You're crazy!" she yelled, stepping back toward the wall.

"I'm gonna fuck you, Denise," Phil whispered. He continued to walk toward her. "Just relax. I know you want to fuck me. Dan doesn't have to know."

Denise just whimpered, trying to fully grasp the situation and figure out some way to escape. Otherwise, her husband's best friend was going to rape her!

She had her back pressed up against the wall, and he grasped her right upper arm firmly.

She screamed and lifted her left hand to strike him, but he caught it in mid-air and twisted her wrist painfully.

Flimsy linen material had been draped over and pinned at her shoulder to make her look like an ancient Greek goddess for the photo. Now, it gave way with her exertion, and the gown fell to her feet.

Phil gasped. While she had been posing in that absurd costume, he had been able to make out the outline of her full, firm tits and the triangular shadow of her cunt bush. But now she stood in front of him, completely naked and more beautiful than he had ever imagined.

She was panting, and sweat had broken out on her brow. She was unable to scream. Something was holding her back, but her chest heaved in fear and anger as he looked her up and down.

He was fascinated by her full tits. They were capped with dark, burgundy-colored nipples that were very long and tapered. He had never seen nipples like that before. They were erect now-- whether from fear or desire, he didn't know. But he wanted to suck on them, nibble at her stiffened tit-flesh.

Denise had strong, broad shoulders, and Phil had always noticed that she held them squarely, displaying her huge tits proudly but unaffectedly. Her waist was small, and her hips flared slightly. She had long smooth thighs and a ginger-colored cunt bush.

But it was those long, long dark nipples that gave him the biggest erotic jolt. There was something almost lewd about them, and the sight of those nipples set his cock hammering against his belly. He stood there, drinking in the sight of her naked tits for half a second too long.

Denise sensed a loosening of his grip, pulled herself free with a quick wrench of her body, and bolted for the door of his studio.

"You bitch!" Phil growled. He tackled her from behind and grappled her to the hard oak floor.

"Aaaah!" she cried.

He lay heavily on top of her, nailing her to the ground with his weight, holding her arms motionless and breathing down the back of her neck. They both panted from the exertion.

Phil's throbbing cock lay on the crack of Denise's ass. She had never felt so vulnerable in her life. She didn't want to scream, even if other people renting studios in the apartment complex heard her and came to the rescue. A terrible scandal would result. Phil was a prominent photographer, and he was her husband Dan's best friend!

Surely, if she reasoned with him--told him she was willing to forget the whole incident...

He was pressing the side of his face against the nape of her neck, nibbling at her ear. It was one of her special spots. Dan would always start nipping at the back of her neck and ear to let her know he wanted to fuck.

Ooooh! it does feel good, she thought. She spasmed slightly, rolling her ass against Phil's sturdy cock.

She felt the fuck juices begin to seep between her pussy lips. God! What am I doing? she panicked.

"Come on, baby, relax--relax. I know you want to fuck. Relax, flow with it..." His voice had taken on a honeyed quality. He began gently humping into her ass.

"Phil--please!" She tried to put a note of desperation into her voice. But her protest did not sound genuine even in her own ears.

My God, she thought. I should be fighting him tooth and nail, screaming bloody murder! But I'm just lying here, lewdly rolling my ass and creaming all over my thighs!

Phil was nibbling at her shoulder now, flicking his tongue over her smooth, sweet-smelling skin. He released her hands cautiously, and seeing she did not try to get away, began to massage the sides of her tits from under her armpits.

Pressed against the cold wooden floor Denise's tits had squeezed outward toward her sides. He delicately fingered the round firmness of the tender tit-flesh that he could reach. He could not feel her nipples; they were pressed into the floorboards.

"Oh, baby, you're such a nice piece of ass. Such a beautiful bitch! I've watched you for a long time--wanted to fuck you bad."

"Phil! Please!" She tried again to stop him from fucking her.

"Aaaaaow!" The brute had slapped her hard across the ass.

Then he put one large hand around her throat, not choking her, but demonstrating that he could if he wanted to.

"Now you listen, bitch. You just stop your whining. I want to fuck you slow and sweet. But if you start squawking, I'm gonna ram your cunt so hard, your little pussy will be sore for a week. Understand?"

He tightened his grip, and she nodded her head weakly, gurgling slightly from the pressure of his fingers on her vocal cords.

She was really frightened now. God! What if he's going to rape me and then kill me? she panicked. But no, this is Phil, my husband's best pal--the courtly, affluent, well-educated artist. He must be temporarily insane!

Her pussy was really creaming at his savage threat. She went limp--her signal to him that she would submit.

His voice took on the mellow, honeyed quality again. "That's better," he fairly purred. "Now, roll over on your back, beautiful. I have some exploring to do."

He got off of her and sat up with his legs tucked under him, his enormous cock pointing straight up, thick, purplish veins encasing the cockshaft.

Denise rolled over slowly on her back, and Phil gasped. He almost shot off at the sight of her wet cunt bush, her enormous tits somewhat flattened in the supine position.

When her dress had dropped, and, he had seen her unusually long, dark nipples, he somehow knew that between her cunt lips he would find a large, long clit. He wasn't disappointed.

He started to pry Denise's legs apart. She resisted, her eyes wide with disbelief. Somehow, she thought he would stop this--stop before he fucked her.

Phil frowned and raised his hand as if to hit her. She relaxed her muscles, closing her eyes in shame and squeezing out a couple of tears.

The flesh of her pussy came into full view. The pungent odor of her cunt juices filled his nostrils. Her pussy was already overflowing with thick, musky cunt fluid.

Denise flinched as he leaned over and carefully pried apart her cunt lips.

"Aaaah!" he gasped. It was just as he had thought. Her clit was unusually long and bright pink in its present excited state. Her cunt labes were swollen and sticky. So sweet, so delectable. He brought his face closer to her cunt and smelled her rich female scent.

Denise kept her eyes closed. She was tensed up, for she expected him to drive his heavy cock into her cunt at any moment. Then she felt his breath on her cunt. She felt his fingers playing with her clit. And then, she felt his tongue delicately flicking her clit.

"Oh my God!" she whispered. "Jesus--it feels so good!"

She was beginning to feel that unbearable cunt itch that meant she was building toward an orgasm.

Phil thrust his tongue deep into her pussy and churned it around, coating his tongue with her rich cunt cream.

"Aaaaah! My God!" She tried to stifle her cries.

But Phil knew that she was turned on. Her pussy was creaming heavily, her legs were twitching, and she was stretching and pointing her toes. Her hips began to undulate. She was moaning softly. He knew he wouldn't have to force her. She wanted to fuck!

"Aaaaah! Help me!" Denise moaned.

She couldn't help herself. Phil was an accomplished cunt eater. His technique far surpassed the half-hearted attempts Dan had made at eating her pussy. Dan thought that all there was to fucking was sticking her pussy with his big cock. That had been good, even marvelous sometimes. But Phil was sending her into ecstasy.

Phil moved up over her body, stabbing her belly-button with his tongue. He continued to kiss and nibble her until he reached her succulent tits. Her hard dark nipples were so distended they were nearly two inches long.

He sucked one into his mouth hungrily. "Oooooh, my God!" Denise stamped the soles of her feet on the floor, not even trying to stifle her cries of pleasure now.

Phil continued to suck her nipples as he kneaded her soft mounds of tit-flesh.

Denise opened her eyes. She reached out and put her hands in Phil's tousled hair, clasping him more firmly to her tits.

She was writhing with pleasure. She thought if he sucked her clit some more, she would get off.

Phil let her long nipple drop from his mouth and jerked his head free of her clutching fingers. He sat up, straddling her between his knees, his stiff prick throbbing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.