Unholy Desire - Cover

Unholy Desire

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I'm happy that I could help you out," said Valerie Barren, retrieving her purse from the floor next to her chair, her long dark hair grazing the carpeted floor as she bent over. "If you should need any more information I'd be more than happy..." she said, rising from her chair, extending a ruby-tipped hand toward Dr. Dexter, a glowing smile brightening her young face.

"Certainly do appreciate it," Carl nodded, staring at the deep cleavage tantalizing him just an arms reach away, thinking to himself how, yes, she could do a lot for him... she could give him a little of the action she gave that man on stage yesterday that just about drove him out of his mind! But instead, he thanked her for her time, never mentioning the show except to tell her it was most revealing of modern sociological attitudes toward sex. There was lots more he wanted to say, but didn't dare; it would hardly sound professional.

Halfway through the door, Valerie turned to blow the doctor a kiss. Jesus, but she was a flirt the way she flitted and slithered! And without thinking, the words: "How about having lunch with me some afternoon, Valerie?" blurted out of his mouth. God, what would Ann think if she heard that?

"Oh, I'd love to sometime, Dr. Dexter!"

Then she was gone.

"Dante! Dante! Where are you?" the soprano voice of Valerie Barren sluiced the stillness of the warm afternoon. "You bad dog, now where have you gone? I told you to stay right there on the front step while I was talking to Dr. Dexter!" She stood there, hands on her hips waiting for her three year old German shepherd to come bounding at the sound of his mistress's beckoning call, but there was no response.

Circling the house in search of the gate to the picket fence that privately separated the Dexter's yard from the rest of the middle class neighborhood, Valerie peeked over the fence near the swimming pool and dropped her purse -- dumb-struck! Valerie stood at the gate with her eyes and mouth wide open in horrified disbelief! She couldn't move, she couldn't think, her mind and her body were paralyzed by the obscene tableau being enacted before her dark eyes right in the Dexter's back yard where practically anyone, including Dr. Dexter, could hear the lewd moanings and groanings and whimperings of the madly passionate pair on the grass.

Ann's loins were lifted off the ground, on two large soft cushions, rising and falling with the steadily growing rhythm of her lewd lust, her naked sun tanned young body glistening with moisture. In front of her loins humping over her nakedness, was Valerie's own pet dog, Dante, and she could see his long, thick scarlet dog cock fucking wetly in and out of Ann's nakedly exposed cunt! Ann's eyes were closed, her head was flailing madly from side to side as whimpers of aroused, excited delight escaped from between her moistly parted lips while the masculine organ of Dante's lust pounded and fucked into her.

The young stripper finally began to approach cautiously, step by step, afraid to make any sound or abrupt movement for fear of distracting the lewdly fucking couple. Her mind was swimming within her head... how could the Doctor's wife do this in her own back yard? How incredibly wanton and daring! My God! Dr. Dexter must know about his wife's sexual activities if she dared do it so close to him. What a wonderfully sexually liberated family they must be!

The young woman inched closer to the madly fucking pair, watching the soft hair fringed lips of Ann's hotly working cunt disappear up inside her inwardly sucking cunt walls each time Dante fucked into her with his sex spearing cock, and watching those same soft, pinkly glistening lips pulling all the way back out with his mammothly swollen cock on the out- stroke. The sight was a magnet to the mesmerized woman as she crept cautiously forward, watching with stunned fascination as the enormous dog fucked time and time again brutally into the warmly welcoming cunt of Ann Dexter, his every muscle taut and rippling against his short furred skin as Ann rocked and writhed nakedly beneath his fucking.

As for Ann, she was aware of nothing in the world except that madly storming, thickly turgid dog cock smashing into the heatedly soft walled depths of her cuntal hole, and each new plunge brought new and ecstatic waves of sublime pleasure rippling through her naked body, causing her huge, firmly rounded breasts to quiver and tremble violently. If anyone had ever told her that this would happen some day... well, she would have told them they were crazy. But now, now she wanted his dog cock, wanted to feel his shooting white hot cum spraying unrelentingly up into her thirstily aching cunt. She hungered for it to crash against and to feel the sticky streams of it dribbling down the soft, sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. Raging tongues of searing hot flame licked between her tremulous thighs and her wildly inflamed cunt glowed with the scalding passion of his viscous, inhuman invasion! Damn, she was nearly exploding with mind shattering passion as she listened to him whining and whimpering with the strange animalism of his own passion!

Valerie still walked tentatively forward, her mind devastated with the lust driven sight before her -- her precious dog lover making love to another woman! No, it wouldn't be right, having never formally met Mrs. Dexter... but she couldn't help herself... Ann looked so beautiful lying there... so vibrantly alive... so recklessly loving... it was almost as if... she were animal herself, a hungry, greedy, sexually appetizing animal.

Incredibly, Dante never stirred, never ceased his unrelenting fucking into the softly inviting pussy flesh of Ann Dexter. He sensed that his mistress was approaching... soon he could begin to match the distinctive aroma of her excited, aroused womanhood, mingling salaciously with the same sweetly pungent fragrance of the woman below him... but he didn't stop his obscene task... he couldn't have stopped then even if he wanted to because of the fiercely burning fire raging through his cum filled balls, aching to escape through the long hot hardness of his scarlet dog cock into the warmly welcoming hole of the human woman's sex hole! He knew that after he was finished with his erotic work, after the explosion building in his balls had stormed through his madly throbbing cock, that then he would go to his mistress... but not now, no not now...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.