Unholy Desire - Cover

Unholy Desire

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Overhead the warm sun blazed dawn like a beacon in the sky and Ann could feel its soothing warmth soaking into every pore of her sun-tanned skin. She was beginning to perspire already and her skin was dripping wet with tiny droplets of shining moisture from her brief swim in their pool. She had begun to feel dizzy from the glass of wine she'd drunk with her lunch and so had clambered back out and was now lying on her back, another glass of wine in her hand, on the soft cushions of the lounge chair, her pale pink bikini top on the ground beside her. Ann loved to sunbathe in the nude and was more than happy that their backyard was fenced so that she could luxuriate the privacy which she so coveted;

And today was Saturday, a much-needed day off from slaving over those damned interviews, she mused, taking another sip of her warm red wine. For most that is, except for Carl, who'd work every day of his life if left to his own judgment. Like today, for instance. Such a beautiful day to spend around the pool and the poor old fool was stuck indoors conducting more interviews with that stripper, Valerie Barren. Oh well, whatever turns you on! Ann took another deep gulp of the wine.

In fact, he was in his study right now talking to that dark- haired vixen. Pretty sexy woman, all right, and I'd bet anything she makes it with that dog of hers that's sniffing around the fence right now. Ann raised her head just high enough to span the row of picket fence posts separating their backyard from the Carlson's next door. I wonder what it would be like to make love to an animal, mused the blonde wife, the beating sun creating kaleidoscopic light shows behind her sunglass-covered eyes. Would it be even more exciting than sucking off Eddie, the fifteen year old?

Ann felt a distinct tingling, excited sensation crawling up through her cunt just at the thought of what she'd done with Eddie that afternoon. The voluptuous blonde lay there in the sun and sighed as she felt the mixture of alcohol and arousal spin through her bloodstream. Oh, Eddie! I wish you were here right now with me! God, how I need a cock right now! She took a greedy gulp of the warmly mellow wine and then reached down to turn on her portable radio, setting it to a loud rock-and-roll station because she needed some soul-jarring, blaring sounds to take her mind off of her yearning, aching cunt!

Damn! If only Carl was more of a husband and less of a professor! He had brains, and she liked that, but there had to be a limit to his professorial devotion. God, if she were the one who had to ask men questions about their sex life, she'd sure as hell want to find out for herself first hand! Well, that was one amenity to marrying a man like Carl; you never had to worry about another woman. Like that Valerie, that beautiful girl who was in there with him right now! How in God's name could he just sit there and talk?

Just thinking about sex was all it took, and she relaxed and lay back into the soft cushions and thought: The hell with it! I may as well be completely naked -- no one can see me here! And, damn it, I feel like being naked right now! With that she sat up, slipped her pink bikini bottoms over her tapering legs and threw the discarded garment onto the ground with her already tossed- aside bikini bra. The warm sun felt good on her smoothly firm young skin as she took another gulp from her drink and lay back once more, the loud, rollicking music from the radio invading her ears.

Soon Ann felt the tips of her fingers begin to tap against the satiny flatness of her belly in time to the rhythmic rocking music. And then tiny needlepoints of shivering, thrilling rocking sensation rippled over her as her fingers began to softly massage her own naked flesh as that same lingering image of her young lover fastened once again onto the fringes of her mind. Again she shivered, this time partly from the luridly exciting image of his fifteen year old genitals, and partly from the soft tickle-touch of her fingertips across the smooth plane of her sumptuous belly. Her warmly creamy thighs were just slightly parted and she discovered that she could, by twisting her flaringly sensuous hips in a certain way, massage the distending, throbbing little tip of her sensitive clitoris!

"Mmmmm... that feels good... I could almost make myself cum like this... ummmm!" she said half aloud as she continued the erotically rhythmic exercises that created such tingling, titillating sensations to ripple up from between her open thighs. Ann closed her eyes now to bask in the fond memories of her sexual encounter with Eddie and then the image of Dr. George Everett slipped in beside that of the young boy! Oh, what a fool she'd been for ever thinking she could make it with that egotistical man! Someday, maybe someday it would happen, but she would not be the one to make the first move. Eddie, now there was a male who knew how to give! Talk about getting excited! That boy could run circles around the man she'd married and George, too.

"Oh, Eddie," she moaned as the afternoon sun silently slipped relentlessly toward the horizon. Without being aware of it at first because of the alcohol cloud in her mind, Ann's fingertips had begun a slowly methodical trip up along the soft, sun-tanned flesh of her firm belly to the rising hillocks of her bountifully endowed breasts and from a seeming far distance the loud, rhythmic music of the rock and roll radio station serenaded the voluptuous blonde with a persistent, swaying rhythm that matched her own slowly moving tempo.

As if with a life of their own, her fingers delicately touched the rich, ample fullness of her ruby-crested breasts as they rose and fell in her self-induced haze of vibrantly tingling sensuality. The sensuously aroused young wife felt herself shiver excitedly as her searing, gently exploring fingertips crept back along her naked belly toward the burning moisture-drenched territory of her cunt. It was agony and it was self- inflicted, she knew, but she couldn't live without it! She had to do something... something... God only knew when she'd have another chance with Eddie, even though she'd found the message from Instant Press on Carl's desk yesterday. Oh, but if only he could be here! If only he could be here right now with his wonderful boy cock!

Slowly, her brain diluted and dulled by wine, she let her hand creep down to the erotically enchanting region of her blondely curling pubic triangle and felt a sublime electric thrill race over the softly tufted mound and into that erogenous region between her slowly spreading thighs, already seeping moistly with her rising passion.

"Oooooooh! Ummmmm," she moaned abandonedly now to her self- induced arousal as her probingly outstretched middle finger found the pulsing little bud of her erect clitoris snugly nestled between her voluptuously fleshy thighs. It quivered beneath her exploring touch and she could feel its ecstatic signals racing throughout her entire nakedly moist body and her immediate, instinctive reaction was to begin twisting and turning excitedly on the soft cushions of the lounge.

With wanton desire, her eagerly trembling fingers encircled the tiny, pulsing, erectly tremulous bud of the hardened clitoral flesh and she squeezed it between her fingertips, her mouth flying open as the lightning-like flashes of aroused stimulation crashed through her body, causing her naked full-mooned breasts to quiver and dance, and her hips to gyrate with slow, undulating motion. Dimly, as if in the background, she could hear the rhythm of the rock and roll music which matched her own erotic tempo beat for beat. Then, leaving the palpitating pleasure- sprout, she rubbed her probingly delicate fingers against the lust- moistened, hair- lined lips of her cuntal cavity and felt a new wave of tingling excitement sweep through her until she abandoned that pursuit and returned to the erotically excited, erectly quivering bud with her hotly moistened fingertips, savoring the lustful tremors of impassioned excitement, while her ass cheeks clenched tightly together and her hips rotated and lifted off the soft bed of the lounge, pumping up and down as if asking for more!

Her other hand now began busily kneading and squeezing her softly pliant, fully rounded breasts, caressing them as they quivered with abandoned pleasure. She took her rosy-hued distended nipple between her thumb and forefinger, gently rolling the fingers back and forth, feeling new crushing sensations of sublime rapture as the little blossoms sprouted into vigorous, hardened life beneath her expert massaging. From one voluptuous mound to the other her hand traveled, while her lusciously parted legs, one outstretched finger probing the heated inner area of her searingly smoldering cuntal lips.

"Oh, Eddie," the heatedly excited young wife murmured aloud. "Oh Eddie how I need you now! How I crave for the hardness of your cock up inside my belly. God, how wonderful it would be to feel your fucking into me right now!"

The hand on her breasts now slithered down over the satiny smoothness of her flat belly to join the other still probing with exploring motions around the heatedly churning territory of her cuntal crevice and began to once again massage the erectly throbbing bud of her clitoris. Her hips arched up into the air, the wild rock and roll music pounding in her ears like distant thunder, as the blonde-haired young wife again abandoned herself to the lustfully erotic passions that spiraled through her nakedly undulating body. Round and round her hips moved, inviting her intruding fingers to enter the hidden secret sanctuary of her openly spread cunt and soon one outstretched middle finger slid effortlessly into the moistened, fire-filled cavern and felt its soft walls literally snap at it as they closed hungrily around it.

But one small finger wasn't enough, and so soon afterwards another finger joined in... and then still another until three impaling, lust- lubricated fingers were finger-fucking up into the scorching, flame-licked furnace of her cuntal passage while the fingertips on the other hand worked erotically at the pinkly glistening titty of her clitoral flesh. With lust-crazed abandon, the voluptuous young wife writhed unashamed on the soft cushions of the lounge as both her hands worked feverishly around the pulsing, passion-drenched pussy flesh nestled so enticingly up between the fleshy fullness of her creamy young thighs.

"Oh, please, Eddie! God, I need a cock so bad! A hard, driving cock fucking up inside my cunt! Oh Christ, I'm going to cum..."

Ann Dexter was poised on the brink of her impending orgasmic explosion, every muscle in her body taut, every ounce of her energy concentrated on the lust-inflamed region between her supple, full-fleshed thighs when she became vaguely aware of something... strange... foreign... forbidden... something not quite right. Her mind was too dazed by lust and too fogged by wine to really concentrate on anything except the burning torrent between her legs where her busily probing, slithering fingers went madly about their erotic work, causing ripple after ripple of heated, unquenchable excitement to spasm through her nakedly thrashing body.

But... something, she sensed vaguely, was not right. She opened her eyes now, ever so slightly, and through a tear-clouded vision she saw Valerie Barren's dog, Dante!

The dog had grown lonely for his mistress inside the Dexter's house and had simply wandered toward the heated scent of Ann Dexter! Silently moving across the yard step by cautious step, he had seen her on the lounge in her spread thigh position, her hands working in teasing circular motions between her splayed, creamy- fleshed thighs and little human gasps and cries coming from between her well-moistened lips. He watched her smoothly soft feminine buttocks rise from the lounge to meet her- rhythmically working outstretched fingers and something familiar clicked inside of his German shepherd brain. Something unmistakably warm flowed through him as the unmistakably womanly scent of passion, that his mistress had trained him so well in, invaded his nostrils and grew stronger and stronger with each step he took toward the wildly thrashing female human. He sensed his own canine loins quivering lustfully as his eyes remained fixed on her naked body...

It was then that Ann first saw the giant German shepherd, saw him stepping inch by inch closer to her. She opened her mouth wide in amazement, then said coaxingly, "Well, look who's here! Come to give me a little of the same treatment you give your mistress, I'll bet!" Her hands stopped their busy manipulations then, freezing in their lewd position between her open thighs and she heard him whimper mournfully beside her. She removed one hand from the steaming channel of her clenching cunt and stretched it out toward him as if in a gesture of welcome as he cautiously edged up beside her.

Dante sniffed tentatively at her out-stretched hand and at once a shiver of lustful arousal swept his canine loins as he instantly recognized the sweet aroma of human female excitement that clung with the moisture of her cunt to her fingers. Abruptly, he leaned his head down to lick out hotly with his wet, rough-skinned tongue against the smooth, nakedly exposed flesh of her sun-tanned belly.

"Oh, you big beautiful beast! Oh, yes!" Ann moaned with rising excitement as the lewdly provocative images of the dog licking her cunt flooded her fevered mind. "Yes, Dante, do it to me! Lick me up between my legs! Lick me, Dante!" In her lust crazed excitement, Ann reached out to the licking dog once again and lost her balance, falling off of the lounge onto the freshly mown grass. Again, his hotly moist tongue licked along the velvety skin of her belly and an excruciating ripple of abandoned passion swept over her like a tidal wave. Again and again he did it, the searing spread length of his pink, fleshy tongue laving against the sensitive skin of her sucked-in belly causing continuous tremoring impulses to crash through her nakedly eager body!

It was even a struggle for the young blonde wife to raise her head to look at the madly licking beast, her gasping breaths making her rounded breasts rise and fall, their erect fullness half hiding her view as she strained to see his long, pinkly hot tongue actually licking upward over the tremulous satiny smoothness of her stomach! Higher and higher he moved, relentlessly lapping until he was finally tongue caressing the rounded full undersides of her excitedly quivering breasts, ever creeping toward their melon-shaped contours toward the tiny, pink marble blossoms of her nipples!

Spellbound, anticipating the same crazed passion she had felt with Eddie, Ann couldn't hold back the gasping moan that rushed past her moistened lips when his feverish, flame-licking oral instrument actually reached them, wetly grazing the sensitively ripened, erectly throbbing buds over and over to send maddeningly aroused spasms of sublime pleasure spiraling through her nakedly glistening body in the warm afternoon sunshine.

"Oh, yes! Dante, you really know how to make a woman happy, don't you?" she groaned. "Oh, you're such a good boy," she purred. "Yes, keep it up, you beautiful lover! I'll bet your mistress taught her doggie how to take care of her! Don't stop!"

The young blonde could hardly think much less speak then as his hotly licking tongue worked damply over the nakedly quaking mounds of her breasts fanning the already heated flames of her rapturous desire. She heard his deep throated whimper and her eyes widened to take in all of his loving, licking performance... and then, abruptly, he stopped.

"Hey, lover, don't leave me like this," she pleaded, and then the young wife's breath caught in her throat as she raised her head to watch the dog poise there with his long nose just above the enticing vee between her wide-splayed thighs. "Yes, yes," she cried, "lick me there, lover! Oh lick my cunt like you lick your mistress'! Oh, be a good boy to Ann!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.