The Tough Get Coming - Cover

The Tough Get Coming

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

On Monday morning both men had to leave early, Bill for school and Ken off to work, so that by the time Gwen awoke and shuffled downstairs, only she and her mother were left in the house.

"Gwen honey, are you okay?" Carol inquired as her daughter flopped listlessly down on a chair in the kitchen, staring with reddened eyes into the steaming coffee cup her mother had set before her.

Gwen had spent most of the night split between tossing restlessly and crying. When Bill had crawled into bed with her, his insatiable young cock hard and eager for her body, Gwen had tried to respond but it had been no good. She had confessed to him tearfully about her bungled experience with their father that day, and her fears that because of it she may have pushed him away from her forever. Her father had not spoken a single word to her that entire evening, but she'd seen him polish off quite a few drinks as he stared unseeingly at the television.

All through her tearful confession Bill had held her lightly to him while she sobbed on his shoulder. He didn't mention his own lusty episode with their mother, figuring that his own success would only make Gwen's situation seem all the more hopeless to her. And neither had he been able to come up with any kind of helpful solution to her worries. Gwen's sobs had finally slowed, her trembling body stilled, and with a light kiss on her forehead Bill returned to his own bed.

An hour later he came groggily out of a deep sleep when he felt the mattress creak beside him, and felt her hands stroking his body, her own warm form snuggling in close to him.

"I'm sorry I stopped you at first, Billy," she had whispered, kissing him with the more-than-sisterly passion she had shown the first night. "You've been so good to me, and I love you so much. Please make love to me, little brother - help me forget about Daddy!"

They fucked for almost an hour, Bill starting out slowly and gently with much stroking and whispers, and then building her arousal with his tireless mouth working on her juicy twat. Finally ending with him almost violently fucking his sister doggie-fashion, Gwen gasping with pleasure at his every deeply- penetrating thrust, finally losing herself in a world of pure physical pleasure.

But that morning she awoke in tears again, still thinking of her failure with her father, and fears of having lost him for all time, not simply as the lover she had dreamed of, but even now as her father.

"Let's go shopping, honey," Carol said. "We've got the whole day to ourselves, and I've been wanting to get out of the house - your being here is my perfect excuse!"

Although still feeling depressed, Gwen agreed to join her mother, hoping that a day of shopping would serve to take her mind off her father just as, in a definitely different way, her frenzied fucking with Bill had helped her that previous night.

But she found that strangely her mother was no help in that regard - if anything, she was making matters worse, for somehow as they traveled around from store to store and mail to mall, Carol always managed to work their conversation back to sex and the men in Gwen's life.

"I've never heard you talking so openly about sex before, Mom," Gwen finally said as they strolled through a local neighborhood mall. "Why this sudden interest in my sex life?"

"We're both a little older and wiser, Gwen honey. You know I never talked with you very much about sex and men when you were growing up. But the times are changing." She suddenly stopped and grabbed Gwen's arm, pointing to the shop they were just passing. "Here, see, a perfect example!"

They had come upon a small Frederick's of Hollywood lingerie shop, the windows filled with exquisitely constructed mannequins dressed in the frilliest and most diaphanous of gowns and dresses.

Carol laughed and glanced about the crowded mall with people of all ages wandering about, shopping. "Here we are in a public mall and they're showing things in this window that could only be ordered from the backs of magazines some years ago." She stepped behind Gwen and placed her hands on her shoulders, guiding her into the store. "Let's see what they've got!"

Laughing happily, Carol steered Gwen around the shop, looking over the array of tantalizing clothing, gauzy nightgowns and frilly underwear. They both giggled at Gwen's observation that the price of the garments seemed to go up in proportion to the smaller the amount of material in an outfit.

"Let's try some of these on," Carol said, pulling a baby-doll gown off the rack and holding it up in front of Gwen.

"Oh, Mom, I don't need anything - besides, I don't wear anything when I go to bed anyway!"

Carol raised her eyebrows in mock surprise. "Indeed? My little girl sleeps in the nude? You really haven't told me anything about your love life, but every woman should have some kind of frilly bit of nothing to wear at night for her special man."

Selecting a long flowing gown of gauzy black silk for herself, Carol asked the young salesgirl where they could try on the outfits. Gwen complained again but only half-heartedly, enjoying herself, her mother's playful mood lifting her from the gloomy clouds she'd started the day in. And she found she was curious to feel what it would be like to dress up in a sexy outfit her mother had selected for her.

They followed the salesgirl through a beaded curtain doorway into a small room behind the sales counter. A square waiting room with several chairs and small sofas, it was lined on three sides by a number of small doors, each leading into a separate dressing room. The fourth end of the small room was one single large floor-to-ceiling mirror.

"With the kind of outfits we sell here you can't put them on and then walk out into the store to look at them, so you can use this small waiting room to move around in after you change," the pretty young salesgirl said.

"You can use this room, ma'am," she said, directing Carol to one of the doors. Carol winked at her daughter over the girl's shoulder. Gwen grinned and stuck out her tongue, and both women laughed.

At the next door down, the girl opened it but stood in the doorway to hold it open. "You can use this one to change in, sweetie," she said to Gwen.

Gwen had to squeeze past the girl to enter the small cubicle, and she could feel the girl's warm breath on the back of her neck as she passed.

"If you need any help, just let me know." Gwen turned to say thanks, and as the salesgirl closed the door she licked her lips seductively and added, "Anything at all now, honey."

Gwen slipped out of her clothing, feeling wickedly naughty as she stood totally nude in the small cubicle for a moment before starting to slip into the wisps of material that made up the baby- doll outfit.

The top was a sleeveless blouse of sheer black silk, the bottom coming to an end just at her rolling hips. A single small clasp at the front held it together just beneath her breasts, and as the tightly stretched fabric slipped and slithered over her abundant tits, the delicious friction of her nipples had them standing up hard and aroused, poking boldly through the thin silk. The material molded like a second skin to the beautiful globes of her breasts, showing off much more than it was concealing.

The panties proved to be more difficult. She slipped the cool fabric slowly up her long shapely legs, the silken touch raising goosebumps of sensual pleasure. She was starting to think her mother was right, this was even better than being nude! A small triangle of the same sheer black silk fit snugly into her crotch, cupping her pussy mound and molding itself to her crack just as it had to her tits. Gwen suddenly wondered if this particular outfit had ever been tried on before, if it had snuggled up so lovingly to any other females, caressing their cunt lips with its cool slickness. The thought sent an erotic shiver up her spine, and she pulled up on the sides, not much more than strings, higher on her hips to nestle her burning twat tighter into the smooth silk. But try as she might, she couldn't get the panties to sit comfortably on her well-rounded buttocks, the material in the rear bunching up in her crack whenever she moved.

A soft knocking at the door of the dressing stall made her look up. "Gwen honey, are you dressed yet?" her mother asked from outside the door.

"Just about, Mom," she said, returning to her efforts to twist the uncooperative panties into place. The constant tugging and pulling of the tightly stretched fabric over the lips of her twat was starting to turn her on. "Everything fits fine except for the panties. I think they may have put the wrong size in with the top."

"Open the door and let me see if I can help," Carol offered from outside.

Gwen undid the latch and stepped back in the tiny dressing stall to let the door swing inward. When her mother walked in, Gwen thought for sure her eyes would pop out of her head at the sight. She'd never seen her mother look so beautiful, or so sexy.

The gauzy black floor-length gown flowed about Carol's voluptuous body like a shifting dark mist, both totally revealing and yet teasingly concealing. The neckline scooped low, and a subtle use of elastic at the bodice brought Carol's huge tits up and pressed together, forming two ripe, perfect globes of flesh. Her flushed, smooth skin showed up brightly against the shimmering black of the gown, and held together formed an incredibly deep erotic cleavage. Gwen realized with a start that her mouth was literally watering at the view of her mother's magnificent tits presented so erotically, the twin fat nipples etched boldly in the black silk.

It was an even greater shock when, stepping farther back to give her mother room to enter, that Gwen felt her cunt juices start to dribble down the inside of her thigh. She was hot!

Carol shut the door behind her and replaced the latch, then turned to her daughter. Her own body cried out to her just as Gwen's was as she ran her eyes over her daughter's lush body clad in the barest of coverings. She watched with fascination as Gwen's young, full breasts bounced up and down with the young beauty's quickening breath.

Mother and daughter looked up at one another, eyes locking. Carol felt a tremor of sexual tension shoot up her back, then tried to keep her voice steady when she spoke.

"You said you were having trouble, honey?" she managed to ask, her voice hoarse with passion.

"It's these panties, they just don't fit right," Gwen grimaced as she tugged at the tiny strip of silk cloth, trying to settle it comfortably over her lush rounded buttocks. This sudden arousal she felt at the sight and closeness of her own mother had her confused, and she kept her eyes lowered, concentrating on the garment.

"Turn around," Carol said, studying the way the tiny panties fit. "No wonder, you're trying to spread them too far." Carol felt yet another tremor as she feasted on the sight of her daughter's gorgeous thrusting buttocks, firm and proud globes of woman-flesh.

"What do you mean?" Gwen asked, turning back to face her. Again she felt almost uncomfortably aware of her mother's nearly nude body in the small room, aware of the scent of her body. And then with a start, she realized what that scent was - arousal!

Carol continued, fighting for control, "I've seen these before; they're meant to fit your rear like one of those 'lift and separate' type bras."

Gwen screwed her face up in a laughing frown. "A bra for your butt?"

"Almost!" her mother laughed. "You've got to let it slip between your cheeks to pull them up. I told you these were very sexy nighties!" Moving forward she put her arms around Gwen's waist. "Here, let me help you with it, honey."

Their faces were only a scant few inches away from each other now, and Gwen found she was holding her breath as she felt her mother's cool hands slide down over her hips and gently move across her trembling asscheeks, smoothing out the scanty panties and tucking them into her moist crack.

Carol grinned at her daughter and lightly cupped a thrusting ass cheek in each hand. "Just like a pair of tits," she tenderly whispered, not moving her hands away, but leaning in even closer to the girl.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.