The Tough Get Coming - Cover

The Tough Get Coming

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Ken and Gwen had left home, Carol decided she really should spend some time in her flower garden. But after only half an hour of stooping and digging in the hot sun, she felt ready for a cool bath. She hadn't seen anything of Bill since the others had left, but didn't think too much about it as she climbed the stairs to the second landing and headed for the bathroom at the end of the hall.

But almost at the door she stopped, tilting her head to one side to listen. Coming from behind the partially shut door of the bathroom were unmistakable low moans and sighs, and an erratic squeaking noise which she recognized as the rusty hinges on the toilet seat she'd been trying to get Ken to replace. But she couldn't understand why the squeaking was so loud and continuous - almost as though someone were bouncing up and down on the seat. And the moans and sighs were like the hushed cries of passion that Ken made whenever they made love. She stepped closer to the door, moving quietly, wondering what was going on. She was just about ready to knock on the door when she suddenly realized exactly what must be happening. The continual squeaking noise, the sighs and moans - Bill had to be in there, jerking off!

Lowering her hand, she very carefully put her head next to the edge of the partially open door, peeking with one eye around the corner, and had to quickly pull back and put a hand over her mouth to stifle an outcry at what she saw. Her son was seated on the toilet, completely naked, his clothes in a heap on the floor. In one hand he held a magazine close to his face and, although she hadn't been able to make it out, she knew it must be some sort of porno magazine. But what Carol's eyes had locked on and burned into her brain was the sight of his other hand hurriedly jerking up and down on a raging erection. The image was burned into her mind's eye: her son's thick, crimson-flushed cock jerking about in his fist, gleaming in the bright fluorescent light of the bathroom with his spit.

Carol hurried quietly back down the hall and into her room, quietly closing the door and then leaning against it for support, her legs suddenly trembling and weak underneath her. Try as she might, she couldn't get that image of Bill's young, thick cock out of her mind. What confused and dismayed her was not that she had seen her own son jerking off, but that the sight had so aroused her! Her twat was creaming, dribbling moisture down her trembling legs. She had never ever thought of her own son in such a sexual way before, but now suddenly she could not rid herself of the lewd thoughts she was forming in her brain.

She looked across the room at the unmade king-size bed that she and her husband shared every night, the still-crumpled sheets a mute testimony to their frenzied lovemaking that very night before. But in her mind's eye, she saw not her husband Ken, but her son Bill stretched out naked before her there, his cock jutting up immense and heavy from his groin, a powerful instrument of pleasure waiting for her to make use of it. Carol's mouth watered at the thought of how it would feel to explore such forbidden lusts.

With a ragged cry, she moved away from the door to the dresser, leaning forward to stare at herself in the mirror. What am I thinking of! My own son! But... so hard, so beautiful! I... I can't get it out of my mind! Maybe, maybe if I just go back he'll be finished... we can talk...

Unconsciously, she had slipped one hand off the dresser and into the front of her short robe, a long finger rubbing and stroking her inflamed clit. The throbbing desire in her cunt grew hotter and hotter as she stared into her own lustful reflection, seeing not her face but once again the image of her son, smiling back at her, his hand wrapped around his fat cock, offering it to her for her pleasure.

"I've got to face this..." she sobbed, focusing back in on her own image and gasping in shocked surprise when she saw the pure lust radiating from her eyes.

Hurrying from the bedroom, she strode purposefully back down the hall and, without pausing, pushed open the bathroom door and walked boldly in, although all her nerves felt on end and sweat began to coat her as she did so. But she knew she had to face these feelings and conquer them, one way or the other.

"Mom!" Bill shouted in surprise as the door suddenly burst open. He had been only a few seconds from coming, but the surprise of his mother's entrance wilted his thick erection like a splash of cold water, and he quickly dropped the magazine into his lap to hide his cock.

"I... ah... Jeez, Mom! You could knock or something..." he coughed out, squirming uncomfortably on the toilet seat, unable to look at her.

Emboldened by his nervousness, Carol thrust out one hand, pointing to the magazine he clutched in his lap. "Just what is that you have there, young man?" she asked, her voice firm, but trembling just a bit at the end, betraying ever so slightly her own nervousness as well.

"I... nothing, Mom," Bill mumbled, wanting to hide the incriminating sex magazine, but unable to move it without revealing his flaccid penis. He looked up at her for the first time and his eyes widened in surprise. In her hurried rush into the bathroom, his mother's robe had started to fall open, already loosened from her frantic gropings in the bedroom. Bill found himself staring up into the incredibly deep cleavage of her huge tits, now half-exposed to his eyes. His cock suddenly jerked back to life beneath the covering magazine.

"Hand it over," Carol ordered, keeping her hand extended toward him. She had noticed the magazine jump slightly, even though both of his hands were on top of it, and her mouth grew dry when she realized the only thing that could have caused it.

"Aw, gee, Mom, I... I can't!" Bill half-cried, both embarrassed by being caught beating off, and unable to take his eyes off his mother's half-bare body.

Carol remained silent, her hand outstretched to him and a disapproving frown on her face. With an embarrassed sigh, Bill handed her the magazine and then quickly dropped both his hands back to cover his groin - no easy task now that his long cock was almost to its full length. "Can't I put on my pants, Mom?"

"You just sit right there and be quiet, young man," Carol admonished with faked anger. Her heart was pounding furiously as she glanced through the slick pages of the magazine. It was filled with dozens of sharp clear photos of a handsome couple fucking and sucking. Carol felt her pussy creaming as she looked at photos of the man's long thick cock being shoved into the woman's pussy, mouth or ass. Near the back of the magazine she came across a full-page photo of the girl's face, her features twisted up in exquisite ecstasy. The sheer sensual power of that photo shocked Carol more than any of the more graphic ones had.

"She certainly is a beautiful woman," Carol said, folding the magazine and crossing her arms under her massive breasts, looking down at her son still squirming uncomfortably before her. "You'd like to make love to a woman like her, wouldn't you, Billy?"

"I... I guess so..." he said, staring at the tile floor.

"Have you been masturbating in here, Bill?"

"Oh, Mom!" Bill started to complain, his cheeks growing bright-red. "I... sometimes I just... I can't help it, Mom!"

Carol licked her lips in lustful anticipation of what she was about to do, and got down to her knees in front of Bill. The magazine had helped her decide that it was time to go for broke. Placing one hand lightly on his knee, she put the other under his chin and lifted his face to look at her.

"Billy, honey, listen. I hate to know you're abusing yourself this way. Sex is something beautiful and wonderful between two people, and not something you should do furtively and sneakily."

Bill was trembling all over at his mother's gentle touch, her two hands only lightly resting on his skin, but making his cock turn into a white-hot steel bar under his protective hands. He couldn't remember ever being so turned-on before, not even in his recent heavy fucking session with Gwen. That had been a surprise, but this was something he had dreamed of for years. Although he tried not to, he couldn't keep from staring now at his mother's tits, now falling half out of her robe. His mouth watered at the sight of her luscious, heavy tits only inches away from him.

"I know you weren't able to... to relieve yourself before I found you in here..." Carol took a deep breath and then the final plunge. "It really makes me sad to think of you in here, all alone like this... would you... would you like me to do it for you?"

Once started, she found the words coming in a flood. "Would you like me to finish what got started by this pretty lady in here? Would you like that, Billy?" As she spoke she was slowly sliding her hand up onto his thigh.

"Mom! I... what do you... ?" Billy couldn't believe the words he was hearing, the look of lust now blazing powerfully in his mother's eyes. As her hand stroked his muscular thigh, all he could say was, "Do... do you mean it?"

"Of course, honey. I know how it is for a young man, all that passion with no release..." Carol inched her hand ever farther up his thigh, her eyes locked on her son's. "I'm just as pretty as that lady in the pictures, aren't I, Billy?"

"Yes," he managed to croak through his suddenly dry throat. He was now aware of her hands on top of his. She gently but firmly grasped him by the wrists.

"So, there's no reason you should have to do this all by yourself, is there? Let mother help you."

She pulled his hands away, and as his fully erect cock sprang up long and hard, Carol's eyes opened wide. "Oh, Billy," she cooed almost breathlessly, "what a marvelous cock you have, darling boy!" She dropped his wrists and instantly wrapped both her hands around his hot, thick prick. Her pussy gave a spasm of arousal at finally making contact, and Carol felt a trickle of her juices run down her inner thighs.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" Bill moaned, spreading his legs apart, unconsciously starting to thrust his hips forward in a silent offering of his hard raging prick to his mother's skillful hands. Carol began a slow, tender caress of his steel-hard pole of youthful flesh. She slid her tightly clasping digits slowly up and down the long, throbbing shaft, watching her son squirm with pleasure as she worked wonders on his young penis.

"You've got such a nice, long cock, Billy. Just like your father," she grinned. "I do this for him, too, you know."

Bill could hardly believe how things were turning out. He had hardly expected things to turn out like this, yet here he was, his own mother lovingly stroking his dick, slowly bringing him to a fever pitch of passion.

"I know how hard it is for a man once he gets an erection if he doesn't find relief somehow. And this is such a big, heavy erection," she sighed, letting her head drop a little lower into his lap so that her breath flowed warmly over his belly, her eyes intently studying the bloated red crown of his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.