The Tough Get Coming - Cover

The Tough Get Coming

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Ken arrived home that evening, he walked into a surprisingly quiet house. He had to check his watch, thinking he might have gotten there even later than he thought, but it was still early.

"Carol, honey? You home?" he called out as he walked from the dining room to the living room, but only the muted ticking of their antique grandfather clock broke the stillness.

Ken actually felt a bit relieved. If his family was gone it meant he wouldn't have to face Gwen for a bit longer. All day long he had been unable to concentrate at all on his work, just shuffling papers around to keep up the appearance of being busy. His mind had kept going back to that darkened theater the day before, and the fabulous feeling of Gwen's mouth as she furiously sucked him off.

Every time he closed his eyes he again saw the incredible sight of his gorgeous daughter's face, dimly lit and gleaming moistly, her lovely lips stretched tightly around his hard cock. And then the tremendous release as he'd unloaded his steamy sperm down her throat - and she had wanted it so, had so greedily slurped it all down! His own daughter had seduced him, and had been so hot for him that she even licked the cum off his body after he had spent himself.

Ken had made three trips to the washroom during the course of the day to try and relieve the aching erections that his thoughts caused. Three times he had locked himself into a stall and jerked off to the memory of Gwen's mouth and hands. Three times he'd climaxed, struggling to keep from crying out at the pleasure, thinking of fucking each load into her face. Three times, and still he could not put it out of his mind.

As the day wore on he had begun to wonder why he had turned her down so quickly - why reject her? Of course, at first, it was his gut reaction to the incident, all of the societal taboos suddenly bursting in his head making him feel ashamed of what they had done. But as he mulled it over, most of the reasons why incest became taboo no longer applied, both in this modern time and in his own unique situation.

Gwen was certainly no longer a child. She was emotionally, physically and legally an adult, fully capable of understanding what they were doing, and making up her own mind about it. Making up her own mind? Hell, she was the one who had put all the moves on him!

As far as the old fears of the results of inbreeding, it was certainly hard to become pregnant from oral sex! But even beyond that, he had had a vasectomy several years before when he and Carol had decided that their two children were enough. So even if they had fucked, there would have been no pregnancy risk.

It was when he had thought of this last line of reasoning that Ken's thoughts had started wondering what it would be like to actually fuck his hot young daughter, to watch her squirm and pant under him in pleasure as he rammed his cock deep into her tight pussy.

Ken was still turning these thoughts over and over in his mind as he climbed the stairs and headed for his bedroom. This late in the evening the room was already in shadows, and he had to grope just inside the door for the light switch. As the lamps on either side of the bed came to life, Ken froze in shocked surprise in the doorway, staring at the bed.

"Hello, Daddy," Gwen cooed as she stretched out under the sheets of the bed. "I've been waiting for you to get home."

"Gwen... I... what the hell is going on?" Ken managed to stammer out. She had the sheets pulled up to just below her chin, but had left her clothes in an obvious pile at the foot of the bed, and he knew his daughter was totally naked.

"You and I have some unfinished business, Daddy," Gwen answered his question, keeping the little-girl tone in her voice, but licking her full pouting lips and flashing her dark eyes at him with all the seductiveness she could manage.

"Gwen... your mother, your brother... what if they should walk in on this?" he queried, stepping into the room and shutting the door. He leaned back against it, afraid to move any closer to the bed. His eyes ran over her body, the lush curves muffled slightly by the folds of the sheets covering her. Ken found his mind moving under those sheets, imagining the warm naked flesh there, all waiting for him.

"They're both gone, Daddy - won't be back for hours. We've got the whole place to ourselves, even though we only need the bed!"

Carol had said she'd use some excuse to get Bill out of the house to let Gwen be alone with her father. But what she hadn't told her daughter was that she and Bill would be fucking like crazy in a hotel even as Gwen pulled out all the stops in her efforts to bed her dad!

"Please, Gwen... you need help! I'm your father, honey! Your father! What... what do you want from me?" He knew damn well what she wanted, and knew as well even as he spoke that he wanted it, too. He could feel his cock stretch and harden for the fourth time that day as his mind again flooded with memories of her mouth lovingly sucking on his prick.

"I want you to love me, Daddy," she said, sitting upright in the bed, but still holding the sheets up to keep her body covered.

"I do love you, Gwen," he said, taking a step toward the large bed and sitting on the edge. He placed one hand gently on the blankets covering her feet. He could still feel the uncomfortable stiffness as his now fully-erect cock was cramped in the confines of his pants. Three erections, three climaxes, and she was still getting him hot again!

"You're my daughter. I've watched you grow up, helped you with your problems and been proud of everything you've done. I'll always love you, honey, and I want to help you now." He grinned and gave her foot what he hoped was a fatherly squeeze.

"I don't know how you got these... these feelings for me. What happened the other day never should have, but we can still get help for you..." Even as he spoke, though, he was unconsciously stroking lightly up and down on her feet.

"Oh, Daddy!" Gwen cried out, tears welling up in her blue eyes as she turned her head from him, burying her face in the pillows. The movement caused the sheets to slip down, revealing her smooth, soft, naked back to his gaze. His cock gave another lustful jerk as he again realized she was totally nude under the sheets before him.

"You don't really love me!" she sobbed, her voice muffled as she pressed her face into the pillow. "Why don't you... you say it! You think I'm crazy because I love you!"

"Honey, honey..." he said, moving up to sit on the edge of the bed and put his hands on her shaking shoulders to try and comfort her. "I... I'll admit that I enjoyed it, honey. You're a beautiful young girl, and if you weren't my own daughter..."

Gwen turned her face around from the pillow to look at him. Ken's heart started beating faster as he looked at her. Her disheveled hair fell in golden waves around her face, and her big eyes were gleaming with tears. Her skin suddenly felt hotter under his hands and his grip tightened involuntarily.

"What does it matter if I'm your daughter?" she said quietly, giving little sniffs as she worked to hold back her tears. "I love you! And if you really love me like you said, nothing would be too intimate for us!"

"But Gwen, I don't..." his voice trailed off, his eyes locking on his daughter's. God, but she's so incredibly beautiful, he thought. He watched her mouth trembling as she tried not to cry, her full lips pouting and extremely sensual. He found now that it was impossible to shake the image of those fabulous sensations with her mouth sliding up and down on his cock.

"Gwen..." he said very quietly, leaning in closer to her.

"Daddy, please..." she whispered back, raising her face to meet his. Their lips touched gently, and Ken suddenly pulled his back again at the electric touch, his whole body trembling slightly.

"We can't... can't..." he stammered, shutting his eyes.

"Yes we can, Daddy," Gwen whispered, raising one hand to lightly stroke his cheek, then pulled his face back to hers, pressing her lips to his. She nibbled gently at his mouth, and with a sigh of surrender her father began to return her oral caress, working his tongue into her mouth.

"Gwen, baby," he mumbled as he finally surrendered to his own unrestrained passions. Right or wrong no longer meant anything. All he wanted to do now was to feel his daughter's warm, lush body melting into his arms.

Gwen turned around in the bed to face him fully again as they hungrily kissed and licked at each other, their tongues entwining like pink snakes. The covers fell away from her young body and Ken reached up to grab one of her beautifully full tits, his fingers sinking into the warm flesh.

"Oh, Daddy! Yessss..." she hissed into his mouth as he manipulated her breasts, squeezing and kneading the firm mounds. Her father's heart beat faster as he let his hands now roam over his daughter's young bod. It was so soft and yet so firm at the same time, and Ken knew he couldn't stop himself now, even if he wanted to. He had to fuck his daughter, fill her with his juices, just as he had filled her mother to first give Gwen life.

As they broke their kiss, he swung his legs up onto the bed, and Gwen glanced down to his crotch to see the huge bulge growing there. His hard-on was clearly outlined in his pants, sticking up and to the left in the tightly stretched cloth.

Gwen's mouth opened in a wide, lustful smile, her teeth flashing. Her long pink tongue curled out, and she slurped it moistly along her lips. She reached toward him and started tearing at his clothing, breaking one of the buttons off his shirt as she pulled it away from his muscular frame.

Ken had kicked off his shoes, and now fumbled at his belt to try and relieve the pressure of his pent-up cock. He quickly pulled down the zipper and wiggled about on his ass to squirm out of his pants.

With him now clad only in his tight underwear, both father and daughter tugged at this last barrier, Gwen's hands groping along his lengthy cock and fat balls through the cloth as they tugged them off.

With a jerk, his huge boner flopped free of the confining material, bouncing about and pointing up stiff and long from his hairy groin. Gwen sucked in a breath of joy as her eyes widened at the sight. In the dark theater, and staring through the tiny peep-hole in Bill's room, she had not fully realized what a beautiful cock her father had. The huge shaft of meat was marbled with pulsing veins, the whole imposing rod full of sexual energy, and all ready for her own pleasure now.

"God, Daddy, you're so big!" she whispered. Her slender hands circled his long cock shaft, jerking and pulling on it, loving the feel of her father's hot meat captured in her palms. "Pe-nis!" she giggled in a little-girl voice.

Keeping her head down to watch his cock jerking and throbbing in her hands, Gwen looked up at him from under her dark lashes. "Does Daddy still love his little Gwen?" she giggled as she ran her fingers lightly up and down his cock.

"Christ! Yes! YES!" Ken moaned, his whole body on fire as his beautiful daughter stroked and pulled on his hot prick. The tension-filled build-up to this moment, and his total, all- consuming lust for his daughter now, made him want to come almost immediately. But he knew he wanted much more than her hands now.

"Oh, shit! I'm gonna come any second!" he moaned, rising to his knees on the rumpled bed, swaying before the young girl who still kept a tight grasp on his prick. "I've got to fuck you, baby! Now!"

He started to lean forward to push her down, while trying to drag the sheets back from her body, but he lost his balance and fell onto his back with a whoosh of air. His cock popped out of Gwen's grip and waved about in the air over his groin, flushed a violent red and looking to burst any second.

Gwen's whole body was getting hot and sweaty, and she too was eager to fuck, finally realizing her goal. As her father propped himself up on his elbows, she wiggled out from under the sheets and hurried to straddle his legs, her knees spread wide and her pussy glimmering with her hot love juices.

Ken's eyes widened as he stared at his nude daughter kneeling over him, reaching down now to again grab his cock and aim it at her cunt. He could see a thin trickle of fluid seeping down the inside of one thigh from her hot twat.

"Daddy, I want you inside of me so much - want you to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me with your beautiful big daddy-cock!"

"Yes! Do it, baby!" he said, grabbing her hips, pulling her down to his crotch. There would be time to make love later, time to touch and stroke and play with each other. Right now he was so hot that all he could think of was fucking, and fucking now!

Gwen tried to settle down slowly onto her father's towering cock, wanting to savor this, the moment of her triumph. But her own body was so eager for the relief of sex that it took only seconds for her to slide all the way down onto his hard cock, her pussy hairs grinding into his. She had never been so filled before, Ken's long, fat cock spreading her pussy channel wide, sending brand-new sensations of sexual joy rocketing into her brain.

"Oh! We're doing it, Daddy! We're fucking!! I love you, Daddy!" she cried out. She could feel her cuntal muscles clenching along the thrusting shaft which had plowed into her hot twat with one easy, liquid move. Father and daughter, now joined together in the ultimate act of loving, turning into the perfect fucking machine.

Gwen squirmed around on his hot shaft, just drinking in her triumph as she felt her father's dick throbbing deeply in her young pussy. All her dreams were finally going to come true this night.

Ken gasped as her slick young cunt whipped around his prick. His need for climax now was so urgent that he couldn't hold back as his daughter could. He flexed his hips upward, driving his long cock into the soft, warm slot, and he began to fuck her firmly, steadily. He raised his hands and captured an out- thrusting tit in each, massaging the firm globes and letting his fingers play over her fat, hard, up-standing nipples.

"You're so tight, Gwen honey!" Ken sighed in pleasure. "So damn good and tight."

Gwen snuggled closer to him, grinding her pussy down to meet his thrusts, moving with her father now as they fucked away madly. She put her hands on his broad shoulders, swaying over him with each twat-bursting thrust, little grunts of ecstasy escaping from between her lips.

Although she usually closed her eyes whenever she balled, this time Gwen kept them wide-open. She wanted to watch him, to know that this was really her own father who was shoving his beautiful fat cock deep into her hot snatch.

Ken's face was a mask of pure lust in the dim light of the bed lamps, and his body seemed to gleam with a thin layer of sexual sweat. Every muscle and tendon stood out in sharp relief as he fucked her with a frenzy she'd never before experienced. Compared to the sure, powerful fucking of her father, Gwen looked back on most of her past lovers as clumsy amateurs.

Gwen felt her cunt melting around his prick as her pussy juices started to flow freely, lubricating her father's thick cock, easing its glorious passage in and out of her tight twat.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Oh, fuck me forever!!" she sighed and moaned. Her eyes moved downward over his hairy chest and the heaving of his stomach as he fucked her, and finally came to rest at his groin, watching as their pubic hairs mashed together on each stroke. His thick, wiry black hairs mingled with her slight blonde muff-fluff, both gleaming with the combined juices of their fucking. She watched as his long cock was exposed each time he pulled it out, slick and bright-red and looking like he could screw her all night long.

She thought she would swoon with the excitement of this fabulous fuck. Her father's hands were all over her body now. Squeezing and playing with her dangling tits for a moment, then sliding down the trembling sides of her twisting torso, sending delicious shivers up her spine, and then sliding around her back to grab and squeeze her out-thrusting asscheeks, pulling her up and down on his hard-driving prick.

Gwen kept her eyes lowered to watch as his massive cock slipped in and out of her spasming pussy like a well-oiled piston. And it was very well-oiled as her pussy oozed more of her tangy creams than ever before. Gwen had to gasp for air every time the long, mammoth shaft disappeared back into the widespread lips of her twat, spearing into her cunt and prying her vaginal walls wide.

Ken's whole body was trembling, his muscles all locked into tension as he fucked harder and harder into his daughter's snatch. Each thrust of his cock bashed into her, making them both grunt at the sharp contact of groin to groin, as well as the exquisite thrills of pleasure coursing through them both. He rolled his head from side to side, his mouth wide-open and panting, his hands tight around his daughter's gorgeous ass as they fucked wildly.

Her snatch was like a wet velvet glove around his cock, squeezing and milking him, urging him on to a blistering orgasm. But before his own release could hit him, Ken felt his daughter's cunt suddenly start to spasm around his deeply imbedded cock. She was coming, his own daughter was coming with his cock up her hot and juicy snatch.

Gwen's orgasm crashed over her like a tidal wave. The combined effects of her father's massive cock plowing deeply into her, and the knowledge that all her secret dreams were finally being fulfilled, were more than enough to send her into the most soul-satisfying orgasm of her young sensual life.

"OH!! Oh, God! Daddy, DADDY!! I'm cccooommmiinNNNNGGGGG!!!" Gwen screamed, throwing her head about while her entire body shook and trembled uncontrollably. "Oh, YEESSSSS!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Her wild orgasmic convulsions were almost enough to knock them both off the bed as they flailed around, tangled up in the sheets, her cunt locked as tight around his prick now as a fleshy vise. Her orgasm flooded her entire body, every sense alive with pleasure, blood rocketing throughout her system. The juices swelled up in her snatch and poured out of her, slurping around her father's still wildly pistoning cock as it plowed tirelessly in and out of her quivering quim.

"Daddy! Daddy, oh you sweet, sweet fucker! Daddy!!" she kept mumbling and sobbing, tears of pleasure streaming down her cheeks, still quaking on his cock-shaft, still trying to wring every last moment of ultimate release that she could from their incestuous fuck. She thought she might faint in pure pleasure as she felt the orgasmic spasms chase one after the other around her body.

Ken's fingers slipped and dug deeper in to grip the now sweat-streaked cheeks of her ass. Her body was undulating beneath his digits as she peaked, her whole body convulsing with delicious joy.

With a final tensing of her muscles, Gwen felt herself dropping from her climactic high, and in its wake fell into an almost drugged relaxation. She didn't feel sleepy, but rather like she could do anything now, though it would all be in slow motion, her ultra-relaxed muscles moving slowly. Her whole being had been taken to a sexual pinnacle she'd never before reached, or even knew that she could.

"Oh Daddy, I love you so," she sobbed happily, leaning forward and mashing her yielding breasts into his chest, while dropping her mouth hungrily over his, sucking and slurping at his mouth.

Ken was still busy pumping away into her snatch as she kissed him. He felt like he'd gotten his own second wind now. The urgency in his balls was gone, seemingly drawn away with Gwen's own violent orgasm. He felt like he could fuck his daughter's tight little twat for hours yet before he himself climaxed.

"You're beautiful, baby, just beautiful," he whispered into her mouth, then sent his tongue snaking out to fence playfully with her smaller pink one.

"Are you ready to come, too, Daddy?" Gwen asked, lifting her head and looking at him with brightly gleaming blue eyes. She kept wiggling her hips around, sliding her legs out so that she was not lying on top of him as he fucked up into her with long, cunt-filling thrusts.

"I could fuck you all night, honey," he grinned, kissing her pouty lips gently, then lapping at her entire face with his tongue, tasting her warm, salty, wet skin.

Gwen shuddered with delight at the erotic touch of his rough tongue on her face, while still trembling in pleasure with each hard-driving thrust of his cock. But she had one more thing to do to make her fantasy triumph totally complete.

"Daddy, I've always loved you," she whispered into his ear, then bit his neck gently. "I haven't been a virgin for a long time, but I've saved myself for you in one way." Gwen lifted her face again and stared deep into his eyes. "Just for you. I want you to be the first to fuck me in the ass, Daddy!"

Ken's eyes widened in surprise and undisguised delight at the delicious request. His hands tightened their grip on her bouncing ass, letting one finger move in and lightly graze over the puckered hole of her untried asshole. The light stroke brought a moan of delight in response from his lustful daughter.

"You are one hell of a surprising daughter, Gwen!" he grinned at her.

Gwen grinned back and squeezed her asscheeks together tightly for a second, trapping his finger in her warm ass crack. "I couldn't save my pussy cherry for you, but I haven't let anyone do me in the rear. A couple of guys have wanted to, but I always hoped you would be the first."

Their lips came together again in a kiss more frenzied and passionate than any yet. Ken's mind was aflame with the idea of taking his own daughter up the ass. It was a sexual act he had never tried before. In fact, that he had never even considered. The incredibly erotic aspects of the situation, both the incestuous nature and the bizarre type of sex act, sent shivers all the way from head to cock, and Gwen moaned into his mouth as he suddenly redoubled his fucking effort into her twat.

Breaking their kiss with a wet smack, Gwen raised her hips and let his long cock slide out of her cunt with another juicy slurp. The entire length was blood-red and throbbing violently, the pulsing progress of the blood in his veins visible in the throbbing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.