Present for Teacher - Cover

Present for Teacher

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

The late afternoon cast shadows into Miriam Dodge's living- room, stretching darkness across the worried English teacher as she sat slumped in an overstuffed easy chair. She gazed with sightless eyes out of the open side window, blankly staring at the same grassy field she had been able to see earlier from her bedroom. Now the park was empty, the teenage footballers having left for their homes and Sunday dinner. Just as well, she haplessly thought; she doubted she could stand the sight of any more virile young boys frolicking innocently around...

Idly she took the glass of vodka from the table beside her and sipped it, feeling the hot alcohol burning all the way down to fill her empty stomach. She had been nipping at the soothing liquor ever since Mark had left and she'd risen naked and trembling from her wettened, rumpled bed.

Miriam's first wild emotion had been to purge herself of the boy's warm wet semen which had glistened whitely on the soft blonde curls and pink wet lips of her vagina. But turning from the lewd sight of her semen-soiled sheets, she had faced the open bathroom door and been gripped by an almost insane sense of revulsion. To have stepped into the shower stall again or even to have douched in that bathroom would have been a mocking reminder of where she had finally surrendered to her lewd perversion. As unclean as she'd felt, she had hurriedly dressed in a short, pleated skirt of navy blue and matching thin pullover, wanting nothing more urgently than to cover her betraying naked flesh. Her second reaction had been to rush into the kitchen and open an upper cabinet to reach for the still sealed bottle of vodka...

The tormented woman felt a little ashamed at the way she'd been drinking, but she couldn't help being grateful for the faint light-headedness that swirled through her blood and eased the torture that was paralyzing her brain. The hours she's spent catching up on her housework had helped as well, but everything was clean now and she had no more to do to keep her mind off her misery. Even her ravaged bed had been changed, though just the feel of the sheets in her fingers had sent queasy despair rippling through her.

Now, alone with nothing but her own morbid thoughts to occupy her time, Miriam was afraid she would go crazy. She lifted the glass and took a deep swallow, choking to hold down the burning liquor. Her repugnance toward her depraved seduction of Roger Trenton's son was worse than she had feared, for that was exactly what it had been=8B=8Ba lewd, seductive rape. He had run frightened and confused from the house once she'd allowed him to dress, and there was no telling what he might do once out of her sight. She'd warned him not to say a word, but a child of his age had so little control. A horrible nightmare welled up in her mind as Miriam envisioned the boy bragging to his friends how he'd fucked his English teacher, and what would happen to her once everybody in Logansville knew she was a child molester. Or would Mark confess to his father out of shame and bewilderment? The mere idea of what Roger might do then made her take another mouthful of the strong alcohol.

Little Mark's cum is still lying pooled in my belly, too, she moaned in helpless dejection. His virile sperm was the ultimate souvenir of how quickly the cherished promise had crumbled completely before her monstrous desires. She refilled her glass from the nearby bottle while images of Mark Trenton charged heavily through her head, his young black-haired handsomeness immediately stimulating her even as she cursed her animal-like cravings. Needfully, Miriam drained the last of the bottle into her glass; but as she drank, she became aware that she had consumed almost a fifth of straight vodka on an empty stomach. She was, she realized dizzily, becoming increasingly drunk. And, oh God, every sip she took seemed to incite her internal hungers more!

Minute tongues of carnal fire were beginning to lick tauntingly at the soft inner flesh of her white thighs and she could sense an unwanted moisture seeping from between the tight lips of her vagina. She could feel the strength steadily leaving her body as she kept remembering vividly the boyish penis pistoning in and out of her warm, willing cunt until it came and filled her wide-stretched pussy with wildly spurting young seed. Slowly and inexorably her breathing became more ragged, and beneath her short skirt and tight sweater she could feel her smooth warm flesh begin to seethe with newly-kindled desire...

"Stop it! Oh God, stop it!" she moaned incoherently to the silence of the tomb-like house. But deep down inside her heart she knew that she could not stop the chain of inexorable events she had unwittingly set in motion. Like a motor throwing its circuit breaker because of a short, Miriam's tortured mind could not take any more, and defensively it counteracted by spreading a sense of warm lethargy over the stricken woman. Aided by the alcohol she'd drunk, it let her drift drowsily... God, what was she going to do? Was there anything she could do at all... ? She leaned back with her head resting against the top of the chair and stared at the ceiling above her, and for a long while she lay unmoving... and then her head drooped and she sunk into a fitful, restless sleep...

While Miriam Dodge was sleeping the sleep of the guilty, young Mark Trenton was visiting with Joey Gore, one of his friends from school, and another close pal named Donald Watson. The other two boys were freshmen students as he was, though both were a little older and more developed for their age. Mark had always been the junior member of the trio, often ignored and left out when Joey and Don would do things that were sort of "bad." His father had often told him that the boys were wrong influences on him, and that his grades would suffer if he continued hanging around with them, but in his youthful spirit of rebellion, his father's disapproval only made him want to be like them more than ever.

They'd been fooling around with Joey's model airplane collection, buzzing them around in mock dog-fights, recreating an imaginary air fight over Vietnam. But now they were tired, and were resting until a science fiction horror movie they wanted to watch came on the television. They were talking in loud whispers in Joey's bedroom at the back of the Gore house, Joey sprawled on the bed while Mark sat in a chair and Don read a comic book...

"Man, tomorrow starts another week of grinds," Joey sighed. "Shit on school, I say. I can't wait until I'm grown up and don't have to go anymore. Then every day can be like a Saturday and Sunday."

"Yeah, that would be keen," Don said, turning a page of the comic. "I'd sure hate to be a teacher like your dad, Mark. He has to go to school all his life. That's for the birds, all right."

"I dunno," Mark retorted, wanting to defend his father. "He's pretty smart, and he told me he'd hate to work in some factory where he was around nothing but dumb men all day."

Joey Gore laughed. "Yeah, you got something there, Mark. Hell, the scenery's better at least, especially with a knock-out like Mrs. Dodge around now. Man, she must have the finest set of knockers I've ever seen on a broad!"

"You ain't a-kidding," Don Watson chimed in with a low, appreciative whistle. "And what a nice ass she's got, too. She sure beats Miss Flannigan we had for English last year."

"At least Old Flannel-face put out for us." Joey snickered. "Only way I graduated grammar school was by sticking it to her every week. She had a snatch like a berry-bush, but I got the passing grade, anyway."

"Same here," Watson boasted. "She wanted me to go down and lick her once, but that's where I drew the line. I'll stick my prick into anything but not my face."

"I'd sure love to get my nose down between Mrs. Dodge's legs, though," Gore sighed.

"You'll never get that," Watson sighed. "None of us will. Crap, and that's really a shame too. All that meat going to waste."

Young Mark Trenton suddenly wanted to brag about what he'd done that morning, unable to resist the chance to have the boys look up to him for a change. Shit, he'd never even gotten into Flannel-face=8B=8BMiss Flannigan=8B=8Bon account his grades were always high enough otherwise.

But now, this time, he had something on Joey and Don! Eagerly, he dropped his voice to an excited whisper. "Yeah? Well, I've news for you two," he blurted. "I got into Mrs. Dodge!"

"Flake off, Mark," Joey snickered. "You've been dreaming too hard while jacking off."

"Right. You gotta be a real stud before that kind of pussy falls," Watson added. "A babe like her would chew your pecker clean off." And both the older boys laughed lewdly, tauntingly.

"I did!" Mark heatedly protested. "I sure as hell did! I saw right up inside her snatch and=8B=8B"

"Bullshit," Joey sneered. "Only hole you ever saw is the one in your ass when you bend around and look at it in the mirror."

"Listen, you guys," Mark said, red in the face. "I tell you true. I was over at her house mowing the lawn like I do every Sunday, and Jesus! I look up once, and there she is, standing naked as a jaybird in the window!"

"Hey," Don said in a new, awed voice. "You're serious!"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you," Mark retorted, and seeing that he'd caught their attention, he talked on without thinking of what he was doing. "So then I heard her calling me a few minutes later, so I went in to see if something's the matter. This time I see her naked in the shower, and she's fingering herself!"

"No!" Joey blurted, his eyes widening with excitement. "Got her hand right up her pussy, huh? Then what happened?"

"Well, she saw me and stopped. Then instead of screaming or telling me to get the hell out, she stepped real slow out of the shower, like she was a stripper or something, and peels my clothes off until I'm as naked as she is! Then she takes me in the bedroom and before I know it, I've got my prick sliding up her cunt! She moaned and groaned, begging for it! Fuck me, Mark, she yelled at me. Fuck me hard!"

"Jesus Christ," Joey Gore groaned, "she ever say that to me, and I'd ram it clean out her belly for sure!"

"Why the hell did she pick a kid like you?" Watson snapped.

"I dunno. Maybe because I was there and you weren't. All I can tell you is that it happened, and man, she is one fine piece of ass!"

"Ain't that the shits," groaned Don Watson. "I'm dying for some of that, and look who ends up throwing a fuck to her. There ain't no justice in the world, I tell you true."

"No... ?" A vicious gleam began to glitter in Joey Gore's beady little eyes. "Well, now, maybe we can work something out so there is. I mean, hell... if Mark could do it, I oughta be able to slide my meat into her with no trouble at all."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.