Present for Teacher - Cover

Present for Teacher

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

The brilliant California sun streamed into the bedroom of Miriam Dodge's back-street cottage. She turned on her bed, sleepily shielding her eyes from the brightness that played over her face, and tucking the thin sheet higher over her otherwise naked body as a slight, cooling breeze blew gently over it from the partially open window. It was the morning of another beautiful, warm Indian summer day, but the troubled woman was too upset to enjoy the unseasonably delightful weather.

As she slowly came awake and the thickness of her sleep filtered from her mind, she realized that it had been the distant tolling of church bells which had awakened her. Now other sounds began to dimly reach her ears, and she could faintly hear the soft rustlings of the bushes beneath her window and the laughing shouts of boys playing in the field across the street. But then came the whirring of a hand mower cutting grass nearby, and she could feel blood rushing to her head and her body shiver uncontrollably beneath the sheet as if a cold wind had passed over her.

She tried to blot out the mower's sound, for it was her yard that was being cut as it was every Sunday morning=8B=8Band the amateur young gardener earning a few spending dollars was none other than Roger's handsome son, Mark Trenton. With every passing sweep he made, Miriam was reminded of what had happened with the boy's father the previous afternoon. She could again feel the heady influence of the too much wine she had drank... and her hungry response to the man's intense advances... and the rising fires of her own passion as she had surrendered to him while he'd slowly removed her clothes. Once more she could see herself writhing in naked passion upon the picnic blanket before him and his German shepherd dog, and could feel the yearning passion as he'd softly caressed her naked breasts and genitals to a fever pitch of excitement... And then the unwanted panic gripping her mind as she'd felt his erect, throbbing hardness against her trembling thighs and the uncontrollable horror that had clutched her when she'd felt him spew his hot white semen over her fear-cringing vaginal lips...

Oh God, even when she loved a man she was unable to sexually respond the way she should. The threat of his love-making had turned her into a desperately terrified woman. It was still as it had always been with her; only the vibrantly eager penises of young boys could drive her insane with lusting desire, and she terrifyingly knew that what she'd not been able to bring herself to accept from Roger she would hungrily welcome from his teen-age son. And the lovely, handsome fourteen year-old youth was just a few feet away, innocently unaware of her unspeakable desire for him...

Miriam thrashed miserably on the bed for a few more minutes, but gradually she regained most of her control. She couldn't stay in bed, if for no other reason than Mark would soon be finished with the yard and she had to be dressed when he came to be paid. And besides, she firmly resolved, staying here was no answer; she had to bravely face her lewd weakness and learn how to conquer it somehow. Resolutely, Miriam rose up naked from her bed, her golden-tanned body gleaming radiantly from the streaming sun. She started across to the bathroom, trying to avert her eyes from the temptation to look out the window, but in spite of her best intentions, she found she was unable to keep from glancing outside. Her eyes locked in shameful hunger on the grassy field across the way, and she felt herself lingering in front of the window as she studied the lithe young adolescent bodies as they excitedly practiced football.

She moved to one side where she was partially hidden by the gossamer material of the curtains and continued her uncontrollably hungry gazing, her tiny pink tongue tracing nervously over her full glistening lips. Once again the old familiar desires for their nude young flesh spiraled electrically through her softly tingling nerve-ends, making her gasp with growing yearning. She had been able to somehow control her lewd passions up until yesterday, but Roger Trenton had built her seething frustration into a raging fire with his fingers and lips, and now the mere sight of all those tender young teenagers out there was enough to set her body wild with prurient desire.

Oh God, she had to get control of herself! Shuddering guiltily, Miriam forced herself to pull away from the tempting window, when she suddenly saw a glimpse of young Mark Trenton coming toward her. He was going to mow the lawn right by her window! Move away... she had to move away... ! But the tantalizing sight of the innocent teenage boy temporarily hypnotized her into immobility, and she could only stand behind the thin gauzy drapes with unquenchable yearning.

God, he was a beautiful boy. He was wearing only a pair of tight, cotton-twill pants, his tanned satin-smooth back as exposed and naked as his father's had been the day before. The ripple of his developing young muscles and the glistening film of perspiration as he worked to push the mower brought tingling little quivers of wicked delight through Miriam's naked loins. She covetously watched the boy, the firm round flesh of her breasts and her buttocks quivering slightly from the slowly intensifying passions which were running rampant through her mind. She moaned pitifully under her hotly panting breath, and she could feel that once again her body was inexorably beginning to betray her, in spite of her most insistent promises to hold check on her forbidden hunger.

Miriam groaned with the humiliation of knowing that the mere sight of a young teenage boy could drive her to so high a state of helpless passion, and when she realized that Mark had stopped mowing and was staring directly at the window where she stood, her shame was complete. Yet even then she was incapable of stopping herself from smiling provocatively with a blatant taunt, before easing back out of his view. God, she couldn't let herself do it again! She had to get hold of herself! Quivering with self-loathing, she hurriedly rushed into the bathroom in an attempt to evict the inciting image of the supple-limbed youth from her tormented mind.

With franticness born out of desperation, she twisted the handles of the shower and stepped into the small stall. She sighed gratefully as hot cascades of needling water beat against her firm, round breasts and softly curling pubic hair, hoping she could wash some of the unseen mental stains off and down the drain. The hot spray was a masochistic delight as it ruthlessly pelted the white flesh of her breasts like dozens of tiny daggers, the pin-pricks not enough to really hurt, but enough to send her small, hardening nipples rising in taut erectness. She lathered a small washcloth and began a brisk soaping of her fevered skin as though she wished to punish her sinfully reacting body still further, but the smoothly sliding cloth only seemed to cause more teasing little sensations of sensual arousal. God, the shower was supposed to cleanse her of her sexual desires, not perversely stimulate them!

She shivered and undulated unhappily, moaning from the unwanted feather-like sensations, telling herself over and over that what she was feeling was wrong and crazy... But as she ran the cloth over her flat, rippling belly and down around the two ivory cheeks of her buttocks, small curling tendrils of lewdly sensuous fire began to lick wickedly at her throbbing loins. She slipped her fingers down between them pressing softly into them with the soapy material until its wet slippery smoothness tauntingly caressed the tiny hairless opening of her rectum.

"OOOhhhhhhh, God!" she groaned softly, feeling an intensely erotic spasm of excitement burn heatedly in her rapidly responding flesh.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned again in unwilling defeat. But it was pointless to struggle against the deliciously searing flames, and she surrendered helplessly to the maddening, ever-rising sensations. Oh God! She was glad she was alone, guiltily; at least, she told herself. No one else would know of her weakness...

"Mmmmmmmm," she mewled aloud as her thoughts again wandered back to yesterday. But this time the images created no fear, they only fueled her unsated passions, and now she could excitedly imagine herself naked on the ground with the lust-raging body of Roger Trenton over her. Standing in the shower she could envision herself doing all the things that he wanted her to do, eagerly letting him make love to her in a hundred different positions, and accepting his hardness between her legs. But as the mental image of his rigidly throbbing penis began to slowly worm its way into her openly waiting vagina, her mind wavered with uncertainty and the picture began to slowly inexorably change...

Miriam began to dream of another penis... a penis belonging to a younger, more innocent male body... the lean, hard erection that lay heavily up between her open thighs now throbbed hotly from between the naked legs of Roger Trenton's teenage son, Mark. "Oh, Mark, oh God, Mark," she gasped, rubbing the cloth smoothly in her left hand as though it was the boy's rhythmically pumping organ. "Oh, Markkkkkkkk..."

She reached down between her legs with her other hand to warmly part the water-drenched curls of blonde pubic hair aside, sending another electrical spasm of delight coursing through her nakedly displayed body. The cloth teased its way up between the fleshy pink lips of her hungrily waiting vaginal slit, brushing lightly against her pink budding clitoris and sending it hotly jerking into hardened invitation for more. She swayed uncontrollably, building toward an explosive climax as she dreamed of Mark's boyish hardness delightfully sliding up into her soft, hair-lined vaginal opening and tenderly filling the yearning hole.

"Oh, Marrrkkkk..." she moaned passionately. "Oh yes, Mark, do it to meeee... little baby... oh, Mark..."

Marrrkkkk... echoed sensuously through the steam-filled bathroom...

And young Mark Trenton, his eyes bulging wide in disbelief rubbed his hands increasingly faster down over the rapidly rising hardness in his pants, his thin strong cock pulsing heavily with a stiff, uncontrollable ache. He had been standing in the doorway of the mist-shrouded bathroom for several minutes now, watching the nakedly twisting, woman with awe-struck fascination. His English teacher's wantonly contorted facial features were a reflection of his own budding young sexual fires which had been sent roaring hotly through his immature mind by the lewd sight of her mewling, writhing masturbation.

Christ! Mrs. Dodge bare-ass naked and fingering her snatch like she was going to blow her mind! Ohhhhh Jesus! So that's how girls do it to themselves! His mouth hung loosely open and his wildly peering eyes were like glistening hot marbles set in his red-flushed cheeks. He knew he shouldn't be watching and that she would be awfully mad if she caught him, but frig! He couldn't tear himself away! It was the hottest thing he'd seen; even better than the dirty pictures he had hidden in his bedroom!

Roger Trenton's young son stood rooted in mesmerized fascination while his slim virile penis jerked excited against his trembling abdomen. Man, his prick was as hard as a wooden ruler and longer than it had ever been before! He could only squeeze and fondle its blood-throbbing length in breathless agitation unbelievingly as he gasped at the erotic spectacle before him. He was barely able to stifle a loud groan as he pantingly watched the voluptuously curved woman gently spread the soft blonde curls of her pubic hair to either side of her fleshy vaginal lips and reveal all of her moistly smooth pink slit to his fevered eyes. Crap! He'd had no idea that a pussy would look so soft and glistening, and he could even see her tiny ass-hole as she slithered her wash cloth around and round, faster and faster in the heat of her sexual frenzy.

Mark breathed in twitching excitement as his hardened rod of youthful flesh painfully swelled in his pants. Ohhhh, shit, wait until he could get back home and take his pants off! He was going to beat his prick until he came twice, he was so excited! And he wouldn't be looking at those sex photos, either! Shit, he'd be dreaming about shoving his prick right up inside his English teacher, Mrs. Dodge, and making her moan and shake just like she was doing to herself now!

Miriam was oblivious to being viewed as she strained for her climax and deep breathless gasps of animal pleasure rose from her heaving chest. She splayed her quivering thighs wider apart in a desperate effort to bury the invading wash cloth deeper into the tightly pulsing passage of her wet vagina, her toes curling as she attempted to keep her balance in the slippery shower stall. She could feel herself spiraling toward the explosive orgasm she had to have and flailed her head from side to side as her burning mind thought sensuously of young Mark Trenton's tender penis spewing its fresh boyish sperm deep up into her belly.

And then... then she saw the slight motion out of the corner of her eye. She stopped her desperately working fingers as though they were made of stone and she slowly twisted around to face the door, afraid and yet feeling unexplained quiverings of excitement. Oh God, no! Not him!

"Mark!" she gasped in horror. "Wha... ?"

"Oh no!" came a high-pitched moan from the boy. He could only stare at her in helpless immobility, his mind filling with uncertainty whether to try and say something or simply run away and hope she didn't tell his father on him. "Oh, Mrs. Dodge, I..."

The shocked and confused woman hunched automatically over with her washcloth still implanted lewdly between the open lips of her passion-drenched pussy, crimson shame flushing her breasts and face. She had been caught fingering herself with Roger's son Mark in her mind and now suddenly here he was in the flesh, nearly as naked as she, with nothing covering him but his worn and tattered work-pants. Miriam's shocked eyes slipped unconsciously to the crotch of his pants and the sight suddenly filled her with an overwhelming rush of passion. She could see clearly a stiffly slender roundness pressing outward against the soft faded material; little Mark had an erection from watching her play with herself!

She forced her head to turn away and she quickly shut off the shower so that her hands would not reach out of their own accord and release his swollen young penis from the tightness of his pants. God, the aching desire in her loins was too much to bear, and she prayed that the heavily breathing boy would not sense the tormenting passions that were gripping her own hotly aroused body.

"Mark," she managed to whisper in a trembling and faltering voice. "Mark, what... what are you doing here?"

"I, I heard you calling me," he whimpered timidly. "I, I was mowing the lawn and I thought I heard you calling my name."

"Oh, no," she groaned, squeezing her eyes tightly shut. She had been calling him... calling out his name in her passion...

"I... I know I shouldn't be watching you, Mrs. Dodge." Mark was near the verge of frightened tears, and his distraughtly quivering tone tugged with threatening excitement at the older woman's ever-lessening control. "G-Gee, but I couldn't help myself, honest!"

Miriam could feel a light tremor coursing through her thighs and with a lewd urge too powerful to control, she stood and exposed all of her satiny nakedness to the wide-eyed boy. She shuddered from her act, knowing it was perverted and would only lead to more temptation to reach out and touch his tender young genitals, but in spite of her revulsion she was incapable of stopping herself.

"G-Golly," Mark gasped in arousal. "You--you're the most lovely woman I've ever seen!"

She smiled coyly at him, the lewdly rising flood of her need overcoming her as she stepped purposefully out of the shower stall. Hungrily she studied his smooth teenage features and marveled at how handsome and masculine he was to be only fourteen, and felt the inflamed center of her loins tingling in wickedly lewd response to the sight of his viriley bulging young penis throbbing in his pants.

Get him out of here! Miriam heard a part of her mind frantically warn. Oh, God, get him out before it's too late! But her mind wouldn't function while she luridly basked under the blatant hot gaze of his increasingly bulging young eyes roaming hotly over her naked breasts and buttocks.

"Thank you, Mark dear," she heard herself tell him. "That's a nice thing to say."

"It's true, Mrs. Dodge! Oh gosh, I bet you're even prettier than my mother was!"

Miriam moaned softly, swaying slightly as she remembered with new-felt passion Roger Trenton's proposal of marriage... God, to be Mark's mother... I may love Roger, but I love his young son more... her pink vaginal slit throbbed teasingly against the soft silky curls of her pubic hair, and the small nipples of her firmly pulsing breasts tingled with hardness as she took another wet, shivering step toward the gasping, wide-eyed youth. "You poor dear," she cooed eagerly, "You must miss your Mommy very much."

"Aww," young Mark murmured in blushing embarrassment, "It ain't so bad."

He manfully struggled to keep his wide-staring eyes off his curvaceous teacher's fleshy exposed slit of her pussy that was so teasingly close to him now... but even her warmly sympathetic face smiling down at him was enough to send his hard little cock jerking in his pants. Oh Jesus, his prick wouldn't go limp for anything, and if she got any closer and saw him with his hard-on, she'd be mad at him for sure! Shit, he shouldn't have ever stopped mowing when he'd seen her standing naked through the window, 'cause now look what's happened!

"I know you want a mother, Mark dear." Miriam's voice was sultry with her longing to hold the tender boy to her. "I know you miss a warm and loving older woman to comfort you, don't you?"

Oh shit, he did, he really did! Mark thought helplessly. He tried to say something to Mrs. Dodge, but his throat felt as though it was made of sandpaper, and all he could do was quiver with wildly throbbing sensations he had never felt before in all his young life. Jesus, what was she trying to do to him? In another second he'd be bawling like a baby and wanting to have her hold him. She was so close now he could smell her warm breath and clean fresh skin... Ohhhh, she was reaching out with a hand now... Jesus, if she touched him, he'd melt right into the floor, he knew he would!

"Go-golly, Mrs. Dodge," he finally managed to falter. "M-Maybe you want me to go, huh? I can... I can finish the lawn next week."

Tell him, Miriam's weakening conscience screamed desperately. Tell him before you touch his tender young body... but her demanding, unsatisfied loins were overwhelmed with her uncontrollable perverted hunger for the young boy. Her exposed breasts heaved high and swollen only inches in front of Mark Trenton's confused youthful face and her voice turned soft and husky as her surrendering body was no longer able to resist the sweet torment of her mounting desires.

"No, don't go, Mark dearest." She lay cool, trembling fingertips on his smooth, unlined forehead. "I want you to stay here. With me, with your new Mommy! Mark... come, come to Mother!"

A strangled cry escaped from between her moist lips, and wildly she threw both of her arms around him in a sudden surge of uncontrollable desire. She pulled the innocently unresisting youth close against the billowy softness of her breasts, crushing him hungrily to her nakedness. Miriam tried to tell herself that what she was allowing herself to do was wrong and wicked... but her inflamed senses were too fevered with lust for the hard young penis she could feel pulsing down against the naked flesh of her thighs. Every tingling nerve in her voluptuous body was reacting with overwhelming sensations, her vows and promises feeble barriers that were swept aside by the demand for ultimate fulfillment. She couldn't help undulating her trembling hips seductively against his tightly pressed abdomen while she planted several warm, loving kisses on his cheeks and face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.