Spell Of The Beast - Cover

Spell Of The Beast

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Novel-Pocketbook  

Gayle Sloan watched her husband until he was out of sight in the trees and heaved a sigh of relief. She was glad that Andy was coming out of his terrible depression; his renewed interest in her, as well as his present headlong pursuit of Joan Wright, was a healthy sign that he was recovering from the devastating blow to his ego when he had been replaced by Buzz Henson as leader of this small band of aviation castaways.

She knew that Buzz was working in the plane; she had noted, after he had changed jeans, that he had gone inside the plane carrying a small kit of tools. She had expected him to go back up on the ridge, but the look of agitation on his face as he had busied himself around the crushed hulk had indicated that his present task was more important than keeping the sky-watch; additionally, of course, there were the three signal fires that had been laid out first, in the middle of the small, natural meadow where they had come down. These fires were to be lit, anyway, at the first sight or sound of any aircraft in the skies around them.

Rising, she looked through her baggage until she found a simple cotton dress. Swiftly, she stripped nude, spent a few moments in freshening up, applying a dab of make-up and running a brush, hastily through her lush chestnut hair. Satisfied with her hasty preparations, she put on the dress, buttoned the buttons down the front, prudently, leaving the two top buttons unfastened. She looked down at her body to see the effect and smiled to herself as she observed the deep cleft of her full-mounding breasts, her hands going to them to smooth and massage, the nipples coming erect against the light material of her dress; then her hands moved down over the svelte curves of her hips, molding the dress to her figure.

Without hesitation, Gayle walked across the clearing to the hulk of the airplane. She found Buzz seated in the passenger's seat just behind the pilot's seat; he had the plane's transmitter partially disassembled, parts and tools were lying on the opposite seat. He looked up as she approached the shattered door that barely hung from the opening. His face was grim.

"Oh... hello, Mrs. Sloan..." he greeted her, glumly.

"Why so down at the mouth... Buzz? Are you worried... ?

"Yes... quite frankly, I am," he answered. "I thought I'd try to get this transmitter going... to see if I can get us out of here!... It's getting too dangerous!"

She shivered. "I should say... bears and mountain lions... who knows what else... !"

"That's enough... !"

Peering inside, she noted that he had removed the two rear passenger seats and had spread a worn sleeping bag on the floor. This, she decided was where he had been sleeping, and she found herself wishing she had known it sooner; however, her husband's funky mood and avowed dislike for Buzz, had served to keep her from becoming better acquainted with the young pilot. When Andy's interest in Joan had prompted him to follow her, she knew that everything was back to normal.

"Can I watch... ?" she asked. "I know I'd be no help to you... but I'll promise to stay out of your way... "

"Sure!... Be my guest... !"

Gayle held up her hands to him for help in getting in; he put the transmitter chassis aside, rose from his seat and came to the door. Grasping her hands, he hoisted her easily up to him, her dress hiking up to reveal bare legs almost to her hips; the view was not wasted on him, the startlingly white columns of her tapering thighs excited him with their perfect loveliness. When she stood before him, he looked down the valley of her magnificent breasts and knew instantly that they too were equally unfettered. He stooped to move the parts and tools from the seat opposite him to the co-pilot's seat. Wordlessly, he indicated that she could sit.

"Thank you..." she murmured as she sat down, crossing her legs carefully, an expanse of white thigh showing, provocatively below the hem of her dress.

Buzz picked up the transmitter, again, and studied it.

"I've worked this thing over pretty carefully, but I haven't been able to locate the trouble, yet... It'd help if I had some test equipment... but..." He shrugged. "Out here... !

Seemingly impulsive, yet studiedly provocative, Gayle leaned toward him with warm interest, her voice low, "Buzz... we will get out... won't we?"

"Of course... !"

Her hand reached out to touch his knee. The electric, highly erotic shock, struck at his groin.

"I couldn't talk to you... before... My husband was somewhat peeved... with you..."

"Peeved is a mild description... He hates my guts!" Buzz supplied.

"Well... yes, but I've wanted to tell you... even though I love my husband, dearly... I think you were right... !" Her hand moved on his knee, lightly, searing him with its warmth.

Leaning over, Buzz deposited the transmitter chassis on the pilot's seat; as he half-rose to do so, her hand did not move, but his twisting, rising motion brushed her hand up his thigh. She saw the bulge in his pants and her hand swept upward, feather- touching him. His penis throbbed once as she touched him, then he sat back down. She withdrew her hand, quickly. His face was tinged with pink. He faced her.

"Do you always play games... ?" he asked her.

"I love them!"

"Swinging games... ?"

"... And perform and do... !"

"Both of you?" he queried.

"Yes!"

"Is that why he went stalking Joan a while ago... ?"

"Yes... ! He saw you and Joan... on the ridge, this afternoon... !" she smiled.

"... And you're... stalking me... ?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Do you object... ?" she countered.

"Hell no!" he assured her. "I just wanted to know the ground rules..."

He reached out to the remaining buttons, still fastened, of her dress and dexterously undid them, liberating the full, round orbs of her satin-smooth breasts to his gaze and touch. He cupped them in his hands, kneading and massaging their magnificent fleshy firmness and rolling the hardening nipples between his fingers.

Gayle came off her seat, sinking to her knees between his legs, her face upturned for his kiss. His mouth came down on her lips, hard, his tongue stabbing into her throat, and she sucked and nipped at it, as it explored her mouth.

His hands were busy. He pulled the dress down off her shoulders, she helping, shrugging the garment from her until she was nude from the waist up, the cooling air of late afternoon washing over her and she shivered with the delightful sensations.

Now, her hands were equally, busily employed. She reached, found, zipped, his fly coming open; then, her hand dipped, found and liberated, bringing his hardened cock out to feel and fondle. She gasped against his voracious mouth, unbelieving, as she felt the girth and length of the rounded rod of near steel she caressed. Her hands caused it to throb to greater hardness as her slim fingers explored, her nails gently scratching up and down its length; then a hand reached to cup his testicles and she used her nails, again, to titillate and taunt. It was his turn to gasp, and his prick jerked, involuntarily, expanding and growing rock- hard in her light-fingered grasp. Suddenly, she squeezed hard, using both hands, and began to twist and wring, her hands going in opposite directions as though she were wringing water from a rinsed garment. The excruciating, erotic sensations swarming through his member brought yet another short, sharp intake of breath and a moan was wrung from deep in his throat. He broke the kiss and rose suddenly to his feet.

Gayle had to release his cock as he stood to his feet, but she quickly recovered it, her mouth following her hands. She milked back the loose fold of the foreskin to reveal the red, blood-engorged head, her lips sought it to kiss and lave, her tongue working, savoring and teasing, while, above her, Buzz stripped off his shirt and undershirt, flinging them into the pilot's seat beside him. He looked down to see her pink tongue licking him almost as a cat licks its fur.

"Suck it!" he breathed, and her lips quickly encircled the smooth, rubbery head, her tongue beginning to run in circles around the raised ridges, then flattening to suck like a nursing infant; finally the sinuous tip of her teasing lingual member tried to enter the slit in the crown of the gently throbbing head. Buzz' hips moved gently, undulating back and forth, and she began to absorb more and more of him, her lips sliding down, down, over him, until more than half of his throbbing penis had been wetly sheathed in the warm wet confines of her working mouth and throat; the delicious sensations cascading over him were wild in the extreme, and, God! He had to have this wild little bitch... drive his cock into her squirming pussy... now!

"God! That's enough!" he groaned, reaching down to hoist her up to him, she reluctantly forced to release his cock from her avid mouth. Quickly, he stripped the dress down over her hips, tossing it carelessly onto the sleeping bag, his arms encircling her lush, full hips, fingers digging into the twin, globoid buttocks, smooth and fully rounding under his salacious hands. Pulling her hard into him, he slipped his hardened rod between her legs into the soft curls of pubic hair lining her cunt-slit and moved it there, feeling the smooth, lubricious moistness and the palpitating warmth she generated. The spiky hardness of her nipples thrust into his chest as her arms went around him, her hands smoothing across the muscularity of his broad back, then dropping to the waistband, trying to slide her hands down over his trim, flat buttocks. Now, her hands were busy as she unbuckled and shoved his jeans down to entangle his legs about the knees, her hands returning to slide down the waist band of his shorts to grasp his slim buttocks to pull in hard until their pubes were in contact and the head of his cock nestled solidly all the way between her legs and back against the tiny, tight aperture of her anus.

"You want it... don't you?" he rasped through a dry throat. "You want me... to fuck you... ?"

"Oh, God... yes! I've got to have that wonderful cock!" she groaned. Fuck me... quick!... Before I go out of my mind!"

He released her and she stumbled to the sleeping bag on the floor, lowering herself to it to lie on her back, her hands going to her breasts to smooth and fondle, then sliding down over the firm whiteness of her belly and thighs; meanwhile, Buzz flung off his jeans and shorts to stand completely nude, his hardened sex rod standing out at an acute angle. Her eyes locked on it with a lewd smile of anticipation.

"I don't believe it... !" she gasped.

"You will... when you get it in you!" he grinned in anticipation.

Gayle held up her arms, invitingly, to him, and Buzz lowered himself down on top of her. The moment his flesh touched her she shivered with sensual delight, her limbs trembling with delicious anticipation, and he gritted out between his teeth, "I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk! you cheating little bitch!"

"Please... lover! That's the way I want it... wild and hard!"

Their mouths locked, tongues probed and savored and she rubbed her undulant body against him, her hands reaching down to between them, stroking his hard cock as it throbbed and jerked in her hand.

His mouth left her lips and moved on, voraciously, down over her neck and shoulders to the magnificent hemispheres of her smooth, milk-white breasts, their coral nipples hard and erect where he sucked and nipped, bringing gasps of mixed pleasure and pain from her lips; then his mouth moved down and away, and he slid down over her body, his hands replacing his mouth on the full mounded orbs, kneading and massaging, his strong-fingered digging bringing her a mass of electric, erotic, sensations. Now his lips were on her ribs, below the breasts, on down to her firm, flat belly, his tongue teasing and exploring her navel, briefly, then moving away, following the line of down, straight down, until they came to the triangle of reddish hair mounding there. He slid his hands under her smooth buttocks and lifted them to him, his tongue reaching out, now, to explore the inner softness of her thighs, her loins a veritable whirlpool of rapturous expectation as she anticipated the exquisite sensation of his tongue on and in her searing cunt.

... And, suddenly, his tongue shot into her, darting snake- like into the liquid depths of her vaginal opening, sending a sharp, shivering spasm of uncontrolled delight up her spine to meld into her fiery loins with the fury of a desert lightning storm.

"OOooh! Wonderful... ! Magnificent!" she moaned.

He licked and sucked, drawing her clitoris up into his mouth, it coming to full erectness under his sensuously searching tongue. Gayle wanted him inside her; she wanted his huge cock drubbing into her, turning her cunt inside out... destroying her with its massive power... subduing and subjugating her... and she wanted it, now... with all her being. She pulled at his hair, her eyes closed, the ecstasy of the moment overpowering her.

"Put it in! Oh, God... put that big cock of yours in my fucking cunt... and fuck me! Fuck me... to death with it!"

She felt as if she were nothing but cunt, throbbing and aching for fulfillment. Nothing mattered but sex... cock and cunt! There was only the lovely, whirling, exultantly exhilarating sensations of her vibrant, pulsating vagina. She was cunt; he was cock; and that's all that existed.

His lean body slithered up her, wedging her thighs wide apart. She was wet, flowered wide open to his entrance. Her cunt was like a moist, yawning cavern ready to be stuffed to overflowing with cock and more cock.

Smoothly, he came into her, the great hardened rod bursting through the resilient, moist portal, suddenly, shatteringly, spreading the coraline walls as it raced ahead, plunging far up to the seat of her being, flicking past her uterus to crash against the back wall of her warm, moist vaginal passage, bringing her instantaneous pleasure-pain and she screamed a long scream of sensual ecstasy, her mouth open, eyes glazed, thighs quivering as she received him to the fullest, his pubic bone smacking loudly, painfully into hers; below, his balls swung up hard to smack into the smoothly rounded protuberances of her anal crevice. He began to move it in her, in and out, back and forth, never stopping, always probing, to the sides, up and down, farther, ever farther into her, pressing her downward, pinning her to the sleeping bag, the great cock skewering her, screwing and fucking into her cunt like a demon from the underworld released upon the earth to feed and gorge upon her.

She pinned back her thighs, mashing them to her breasts, exposing the feast-set table of her loins to the feeding monster of his foraging cock. Her buttocks wriggled, undulantly, moving in counterpoint to him; together they composed a great fugue with one central blazing theme as they moved closer and closer to the final smashing stretto.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.