Sleep-In For Daddy - Cover

Sleep-In For Daddy

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jerry has been lusting for his mother forever, suddenly, all his dreams come true...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

Debbie's hand drew Jerry around the chair, and he stood uncertainly as the woman held onto his stiff prick. There on the couch, Lester Carter's shaft was still embedded to the balls within Angela's golden pussy, and the guy was panting hard, his red-haired chest rising and falling almost as fast as his cock had been, moments ago.

But Jerry still felt a little nervous, to be standing naked with the man's wife tugging upon his swollen rod. He didn't resist though, when Debbie slid from the big leather chair and pushed him down onto the seat. She balanced upon her widespread feet, staring at her husband and Angela, fondling her own heavy breasts, fingering the stiff nipples and rolling her plush hips from side to side in an intriguing motion.

"You did it," she said to her husband. "You fucked Angela, and did a good job of it, too."

Lester rolled his head to look at his wife, blinking as he saw she was naked, his hand still cradling another woman's slim ass. "Y--yes I did. But remember, you asked me to do it."

Sliding her head down over her mellow body, Debbie said, "Yes, and I enjoyed it as much as you did. I got a thrill out of seeing you two screw, out of watching my husband stick big cock into my best friend's pussy--even though you haven't balled me in more than a month."

For the first time, Lester seemed to focus upon Jerry, looking beyond his wife to where Jerry sat in the chair, with his huge prick tall and thick as a fence post.

"There's somebody else--it's the kid; it's Jerry! Has he been there all this time?" Lester let go Angela's ass and seemed to shrink, but there was no place to hide.

"Yes," his wife answered, her flngers playing down into the rich hairing of her opulent mound, and her hips rolled faster, more erotically. "Yes, Jerry watched you pour the prick to his mother, just as you're about to see him slide that gigantic young meat into your wife's hot cunt."

"Debbie--you really mean--"

"Damned right," she said. "You'll have to get used to a lot of things from now on, Les, starting with this."

Jerry saw that his mom was beginning to lift her crotch, and saw the agile shifting of her buttocks as she moved the man's shaft out of her sweet pussy. Lester must have thrown one hell of a wad, he thought. When the inflamed knob came into view, it was still leaking semen; a trickle of white fluid was draining down the reddened staff to puddle around the base.

Angela sat up then and moved along the couch lifting the man's knees and placing them across her lap. She looked more wonderful than ever to Jerry; right after she had been fucked her skin glowed, and there was a deep inner radiance to her, an exceptionally sultry look to her face. She said to Lester, "Relax, darling, and watch them. It's good for all of us."

The guy had no choice, Jerry thought, his eyes now upon the well-cushioned cheeks of Debbie Carter's olive-skinned ass as they gyrated sensuously before him; Lester couldn't deny his wife the same fun he'd just had.

Debbie was glorying in her newly released sensuality, going full blast, blazing hot because of the coupling she had seen, and eager to show her husband what a great piece of ass she could also be, to someone else. Her rounded flesh was all trembling, her heavy tits swinging as she swayed and humped, her fingers teasing into her own cunt.

"Look at the size of this boy's wonderful prick," she said. "Isn't it terrific, Les? At first, I didn't think I would be able to get all that gorgeous meat up into my pussy, but I did. When I screwed him before, Jerry just about fucked me into a faint. Watch me take him on again, Les--watch me ride his cock."

She backed toward him, and Jerry spread his legs as he lifted his hands to put them upon her hips. She didn't lower her crotch upon his upright pole right away, so he reached around and played with the shaggy, wiry mound of her pulsing cunt. He wondered what her old man thought of that, seeing another guy caressing his wife's lush snatch, cupping the humid mound and fingering down into the hot, rubbery lips that Lester himself had fucked so many times.

Now Debbie was bending a little so that she could fondle the distended head of his ready prick, her face lifted so she could stare into her husband's stunned eyes, and Jerry felt that the woman was smiling every moment. He felt her woolly vulva touch against the end of his glans, felt the beat flowing from her trembling labia, and thought that Debbie was aroused as she had never been before, turned on by the presence of her husband and showing off for him.

Inch by slow, tantalizing inch, Debbie Carter lowered herself upon Jerry's iron-hard club, her pussy lips quivering open to stretch themselves over his dilated bulb. They were searingly hot and juicy, and when she slid gently downward along his shaft, Jerry heard her gasp with delight when the stiff meat fllled the narrow sleeve of her oily snatch. Her soft ass cheeks came down against his pelvic bone, and he was locked into the slick depths of her vagina.

Now he was able to reach the generous globes of her resilient breasts, and cupped them lovingly, his fingers rolling the erectile nipples while he nuzzled into the back of Debbie's neck where the black hair was silken and perfumed. Over her bare shoulder, he could see Lester's face; it was intent, the eyes focused upon the spread, glistening lips of his wife's cunt, upon the thick, round prick that made them elastic.

"Oohh," Debbie moaned. "It feels so wonderful, filling my cunt like this. This young cock stretches me wide, Les--it doesn't leave an inch of my pussy untouched. Oohh! So good, so sexy, so hard and big--"

She rocked sideways upon his submerged tool, ground her crotch thrillingly against the stem of it, panting as she flipped her ass around in lascivious wheelings, and braced her hands upon her knees for better balance.

"Man," Jerry sighed, "your wife really has a hot and juicy cunt, Mr. Carter. She's wringing my prick with it, and she's all greasy velvet inside, all slippery and hot. Her ass is soft and her tits feel great in my hands. Your wife is a fine piece of ass, man."

Lester quivered, but it might have been because Angela was playing with the guy's upright prick Jerry thought. His mother was teasing the golden flood of her hair over the cockhead and probing long fingernails into the man's balls, but Lester didn't look away from his wife's spread thighs, from the way her grassy snatch was lifting and falling upon a strange cock."

"Aren't they beautiful together?" Angela asked. "My son and your wife, Lester; they're loving each other so well, so sexily. Debbie really needs his prick, just as you needed my pussy. It's excitingly different for her, very thrilling. Have you ever seen her so aroused?"

"N--no," the man muttered. "Not with me. She never talked like that, either, and she never sat on my prick that way. It was always in bed, with the lights out. But I don't have a cock anywhere near the size of your kid's, either."

Jerry saw his mother bend down and gently kiss the knob of the man's cock. She said, "The size is great, I'll admit. But it isn't all, Lester. I came just as insanely upon your nice prick as I do on my boy's big one."

As Debbie wriggled and humped, Jerry heard the other man say, "You what? You mean you--you've been fucking your own kid, too?"

"Of course," Angela said throatily. "If I hadn't, neither you nor Debbie would be here now. I promised Mack I wouldn't screw around while he was gone, this time. But after your wife caught me balling Jerry, there wasn't anything else we could do; we had to bring you into the party. Aren't you glad, Lester? I know I am."

Debbie grunted and heaved, churning her ass into Jerry's crotch, and he held lovingly to her tits while she pumped upon his buried prick. Lester was being clued in, having it all laid out for him, and that made it better, out in the open all the way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.