Sleep-In For Daddy - Cover

Sleep-In For Daddy

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jerry has been lusting for his mother forever, suddenly, all his dreams come true...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jerry couldn't wait; seeing his mom tongue-kissing another woman made him hotter than ever, and as he watched her cup one of Debbie's generous breasts, he climbed high between the woman's wide-spread thighs and aimed his swollen cockhead down into the thick brush of her steaming pussy. He could see the cunt lips now, all greasy and inflamed by the eating he had given them, looking juicy and appetizing.

His flanged knob pressed down through the shielding fur and snuggled its blunt, leaking tip against the ineffable softness of Debbie's labia. They were blazing, and he quivered as he pushed his ballooned cockhead hard into them. He felt the woman's body quake, felt the immediate response of her crotch as it lifted to accept him.

Sparing a glance at the way his mom was squeezing her friend's big tits, at the way she was avidly kissing the gasping mouth, Jerry pushed more strongly, and felt his bulb slide into the hot, soapy embrace of Debbie Carter's pussy. It felt as wonderful as it had tasted, all shuddering and deep around his shaft, and Jerry plunged his club deeper, reaching all the way back, all the way up into the tight satin clinging of the new snatch.

She jerked as he touched bottom, when his ridged knob came to rest against the spongy cup of her cervix, and her vagina gripped his buried prick like a sizzling, slippery glove with many rippling fingers. Jerry wiggled it there for a long, breathless moment, then began to draw it back for another thrilling stroke.

Debbie's hungry cunt followed, trying desperately to hold his club locked within its juicy basket, squirmin around his withdrawing cock and building up a powerful suction. He pulled back until only her avid pussy lips were clinging to the flanges of his bulb, then shoved the thick length of it all back into the liquid depths of that wondrously salved snatch.

She felt just as tight as his mom, her cunt almost as rich, and she was using that searing hole as if she had just discovered the pleasures of fucking. Her pussy was greedy, gulping at his prick, hidden muscles squeezing down upon the head when he buried it, releasing him so he could slide back and forth into the hot oils that were flowing so copiously within that exciting sheath.

Ripping her mouth from his mom's, the woman gasped, "Oh! Oh! Your thing is packing me so tightly--your cock! Oh yes, that marvelous, tremendous young cock. There--I said it, and I'll say prick and how it's thrilling my cunt. Oh--uuhh! Darling boy, beautiful boy--oh, fuck me, fuck me!"

"Yes mam'," he said, and continued to work his sturdy rod powerfully into her heaving, bubbling gash. She was one hell of a fuck, he told himself, comparing her twistings and wigglings to the way his mother reacted when his dick was plunging into her. Even if they were both hot as hell, the women moved differently, he thought, and their pussy lubrication didn't feel quite the same. He wondered what Mrs. Carter's husband would think, if he could see his wife impaled upon this big, driving prick, if be could watch how she was going crazy on the sliding meat.

His dad would sure get a bang out of seeing it, Jerry thought, rolling his ass to make his cockhead rake all the tender spots deep within the flexing snatch, to grind his root into the pulsing clit. His dad would like to fuck this woman, too; he'd be a dummy if he didn't, because this Mrs. Hard-up Carter was one live and juicy piece of ass.

She was coming again now, slamming her cunt into his stem and moaning while his mom played with the nipples of those great tits. Jerry watched as Angela lowered her flushed face and began to suck upon one of them, and his hard cock throbbed with pleasure. It was freaky and thrilling to see that, to be fucking a woman while his mom sucked her tits.

Trembling upon his sledging prick, Debbie fell back, her thighs relaxing momentarily, and he kept right on pumping the good meat to her twitching pussy. But he let go her ass and reached around to find his mother's slim hand. Catching her fragile wrist, he drew her hand down across Debbie's sweaty belly and placed the fingers upon that wealth of springy hair.

"Go ahead, mom," he said. "You want to feel her up, I know. And you told me to be honest in our sex, we should always do what we want. It doesn't turn me off; I think it's great, to see you all hot and loving up another woman."

He could feel the quiver of her fingers as they slid into Debbie's mound to feel the stretched outline of the other woman's cunt lips, so they could discover the slowly moving slippery roundness of his distended cock.

Debbie really went crazy then, when Angela manipulated her clitoris as Jerry's big shaft was hammering into the farthest reaches of her oily pussy. Her heels drummed upon the mattress, and she threw her arms around Angela's neck, drawing their mouths violently together. Surging her hips, wringing Jerry's cock around inside the narrow, boiling sleeve of her aroused cunt, she laid it up to him in savage, demanding strokes, wanting more meat, insisting that he drive it in her to the balls.

Giving her all he had, he felt the wet slapping of his bag into the hairy crack of her gyrating ass, and knew that his orgasm was gathering strength. The shaky feeling came racing up along his thighs and his balls seemed to expand.

"You love it," he hissed. "You love my hard prick, Mrs. Carter. You want me to keep fucking you and fucking you, until your pussy collapses, and right now you don't give a shit about your husband or anything else--you just need to ride on my stiff meat. And here it comes, lady! Here it is, all for you--take my come, you beautiful, hot-assed bitch!"

His semen spewed forth from the vibrating head of his cock like a thundering river. It exploded far back inside her quaking pussy, hurling the searing lava of his come over her womb and wetly branding her vaginal walls. Great, slippery gobs of sticky juice splattered her snatch, and his spitting cockhead ballooned so wide that he thought he was going to get locked into the basket of her cunt forever.

Cradled between her straining thighs, gripped by the hairy power of her awakened labia, Jerry became aware that his mother's fingers were still probing Debbie's cunt lips, that she was also lightly fondling the root of his embedded shaft. No wonder the other woman was still jerking and wriggling around on his dripping knob; his mom was driving her wild, playing with the clitoris.

He held his shaft into Debbie's fluctuating hole while she leaped her pelvis against his, as she came again and again, every climax fierce and overwhelming. Jerry watched the woman's face tense and go white, and saw the black eyelashes flutter helplessly.

"She's about to pass out, mom," he said quickly, and slipped his prick from the sheathing of her wet pussy, leaving a trail of creamy semen down the inside of her olive-skinned thigh as he did so.

Relenting, Angela eased up on her caresses, and when Jerry backed from between the woman's thighs, she snuggled her friend close, turning Debbie toward her so that their fine, high tits fitted together and their smooth bellies met. Her peered closely to see the golden cunt hairs pressing hungrily into the black cunt hairs, and thought that the sight was something else, a vivid image of love between two gorgeous, sexy women. He liked it; he dug it very much, and wanted to see more.

Maybe they would go down on each other, eat each other's juicy cunt, running their tongues in and out and wiggling all the time, grinding their gorgeous asses and humping.

It was more groovy because they also wanted him too, perhaps even needed him to make their loving complete. These women weren't gay, he knew; he'd read about gay chicks and guys, but his mom and Debbie both dug a man's fucking first. He wondered if what they were doing, and the wilder things they would do in the future, made them bisexuals. From the way they acted, neither of them had ever been involved with a woman before, and maybe he had been the catalyst that turned them on to doing their thing with each other, after keeping the sensual urges secret for so long.

But after a minute or so of quiet adoration, they drew apart and turned onto their backs. Debbie's eyes were still closed, and her plush body was limp. Jerry realized that his mom had only backed off to give her friend time to rest and recover, and thought that the pussy-eating, the solid screwing, he had given to Mrs. Carter must have shaken the woman tremendously, and her sexual explosions had been considerably heightened by the touch of homosexuality. For the moment, Debbie Carter was drained, spent, pumped dry of emotions, and her head was probably going around and around as all the new ideas spun madly inside her brain.

She was going to be fine, Jerry thought; Debbie was eager and hot, and once she had fully accepted the open, honest approach to being fucked, she would be an even better screw. He admitted that by solving one problem, by he and his mother drawing this lusty woman into their private circle, they had also added another problem of additional dimensions. Right next door, never dreaming that his wife had been so thoroughly screwed, was Lester Carter; and somewhere around, was their young daughter.

Moving to the edge of the bed, Jerry swung his legs over and put his feet down against the carpet. Mary Carter was a cute little kid, all right, but she was still a kid. His experience had been with older women, married women, and Jerry didn't think a young chick could be a better fuck, in any way. Besides, she might get all freaked out, if she was to discover that the kid next door was putting the prick to her mom, and to his own mother, also.

And Mr. Carter: the man didn't seem at all like Jerry's dad; he was no swinger, not the type of guy who would set up his son to ball his wife. A quiet man, Debbie's husband, and kind of tired looking most of the time. He didn't do much, except watch TV and read, when he wasn't working. But he might be able to get real pissed off if he found out Jerry was screwing his wife.

Mom would have to work all this out with him, he thought, looking down at his softened prick. It might be possible for them to keep it undercover, making it with Debbie, but when his dad came home, they'd have to tell him, and let Mack Winston in on some of that slippery, greedy pussy. His mother had said that Debbie already had the hots for his dad, and it would be a shame to deprive them of the chance to get together and ball.

Picturing that, his horny father pumping away between Debbie's ripe thighs, Jerry thought it would be fun, to be right there next to them, and pounding the cock to his mom at the same time. They could come in one pussy, then swap over to another one.

He went into the bathroom to take a leak, and when he came back out, his mother was sitting up, looking graceful and extremely beautiful. He'd never tire of seeing her this way, Jerry knew, her nude body glistening, her magniflcent tits thrusting out so proudly, their strong nipples like luscious pink cherries.

She said softly, "Debbie is coming around, darling. Do you think you can make it with her--with us--again, before she has to go home? She can't stay over here with us all night, you know, as much as we would like her to."

"Sure," he answered. "You were right, mom; screwing another woman is exciting, but I'll always be hung up on your sweet pussy. Do you have anything special in mind? I mean, I can see that you want to swing with her yourself, and I can wait, or help you some way--"

Angela shook her head, the golden waterfall of her thick hair spilling over the creamy roundness of her bare shoulders. "I can always do that, but right now, I think I'd really enjoy you banging us both, or feeding us your lovely cock, or doing all that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.