Sleep-In For Daddy - Cover

Sleep-In For Daddy

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jerry has been lusting for his mother forever, suddenly, all his dreams come true...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

She had snuggled up to him, her long, slender body more extended than his own, yet Jerry didn't feel small anymore; he had the length of his prick to make up for any differences in size. Besides, he loved every inch of that lush and lovely body, its slender yet shapely legs, the high, firm tits, and most of all, his mother's impossibly beautiful pussy, so rich and deep and clinging. That treasure was precious as the curls of golden hair that shielded it, softer than eiderdown, slippery as come itself, and Jerry adored it.

He murmured into the muskiness of her perfumed hair, "I might have thought that was dirty, before. Going off into your mouth like that. But now I don't; it made me feel like I was loved more than--ever, better than ever, because you wanted me to squirt it down your throat."

She rubbed the erect nipples of her fine breasts into his hairless chest and slid the dewy mound of her elegant cunt along one of Jerry's thighs. "I wanted to drink your semen," she said. "Now it's in my stomach, where it will be digested and pass into my bloodstream. That way, a vital part of you will always be a part of me."

Sticky against her belly, his cockhead throbbed in response; it was a beautiful, sensuous thing for her to say, and it thrilled Jerry to think of it like that.

His mother went on, her voice throaty, as if it had been oiled. "The first time I did that to your father, I thought he was going to climb the wall. It was right after we were married, and of course, you weren't here yet. I might have already been pregnant with you, though; the pill wasn't around, and we never bothered with rubbers or anything like that. Your dad and I were only interested in fucking as often and as long as we could. I guess that's when he realized I wasn't the shy girl bride, because I had to learn how to eat cock from someone. So after I drained his balls that flrst time, I admitted that I had been fucking since I was thirteen years old, but only with one man. Man, not another kid, because the guy who took my cherry was my uncle. He was about forty then, and a real horny lover. Uncle Harry taught it all to me, just as I'm showing you now, darling. I loved every minute of those instructions, and my father never knew just why I was so close to his brother, or why I cried so much when he moved away."

Jerry cupped his mother's tits, fingering the stiff nipples and trying to picture her as a young girl, but the image wouldn't quite come through. He said, "So your uncle showed you how to suck him off, and all that. Wasn't dad jealous, when you told him?"

She stroked her flngernails teasingly down over the cheeks of his ass and said, "No; maybe he was a little shaken up, but we were a really good sexual match, and after we talked it over, we agreed to allow each other to have whatever outside screwing we felt we needed. It's worked out wonderfully, and now--it's better than ever before, because here we are, mother and son, lovers; and we don't have to try and hide the fact from your father."

Jerry's prick hadn't sagged a bit; it was still hard and pulsing, and he was happy it stayed that way, so his darling mother could have all she wanted. And he had another idea: if his mom could go down on him, if she could suck him off and swallow his juice, wasn't there some way for him to do as much for her, give her the same kind of wildly exciting thrill she had made for him? He wanted to; he wanted to make her wiggle and twist and hump it up at him. He had tasted the sweet flavors of her tits, sucked on them happily, and now he needed to know all the rich flavors of her entire body, from one end to the other.

"Mom," he said into the base of her ivory throat, "I'm going to do it to you now, but I don't know how. You'll have to tell me when I'm doing something wrong."

She patted his ass. "You won't have any major trouble, baby; not a sexy young stud like you. But your mother will guide you. Take your time, darling--go over me little by little, sort of the way I did to you, doing whatever you want to with your mouth and lips and tongue. And remember, Jerry, that a woman always likes to be caressed, to be stroked and fondled."

Jerry nibbled into the dusky valley between her uptilted breasts, tasting the exotic flavorings of her silken skin, licking there as he breathed in his mother's warm scent. Cupping one lush tit, he went to work on the other one, running his tongue all the way around the ripe globe before centering attention upon the quivering little faucet where he had fed as a baby.

Sucking blissfully there for a while, he massaged the other breast with his right hand, while his left hand strayed up and down the graceful length of her hip and thigh. Then he opened his mouth wide and tried to pull his mom's entire tit into his distended lips.

He could feel the pulsing of her body beneath his own, the subtle tremblings and gentle, anticipatory squirmings, and the bulging staff of his swollen prick rubbed into the humid thatch of her mound. Jerry took his time; there was no need to hurry, no over anxious urgency driving him to get rid of the load of semen in his balls. She was here for him, spread for him, ready for anything he wanted from her, and what he wanted most right now was to make her moan in ecstasy.

Switching to the other breast, Jerry loved it with his mouth and tongue, knowing a sensation of being a baby, a flashback to the time when he was an infant and drawing life-giving milk from this nipple. He wished she still had milk to give him, and his hands slid teasingly over her hips, her rib cage, the slightly arched planing of her white belly.

"You used to bite my tit," she breathed huskily. "Sometimes I had to pry your mouth loose from the nipple, because you made it so sore. Back then, I never had the faintest idea that my lovely son would be sucking my breast as a young-man, never even dreamed that you would be pressing such a huge, beautiful prick against my tummy."

Jerry moved slowly away from the plush melons, licking down her rib cage, and over to one side. Acting upon an impulse, he nibbled up to her lifted arm and darted his tongue into the shaven armpit, lapping it around while his mother wriggled and gasped at the erotic shock. Somehow, his hand had found and cupped the mound of her torrid pussy, and she surged the vulva against his palm.

He was shaking now, his cockhead swollen and eager, but Jerry reminded himself of his primary objective, turning his mom on and gratifying her with his mouth. Besides, he was very excited at the idea of getting his mouth down there into the gorgeous brush between her sinuous thighs, placing his lips and tongue where his prick had been. His father had already been there, he was certain, and maybe some of the other guys his mom had been swinging with.

At her flexing belly, he bathed the tender flesh with his tongue, and found the dimple of her navel. Corkscrewing his tongue into the shallow valley, he tickled her there while her hips rocked hungrily, and she began to arch her back so that the golden treasure of her steamy cunt lifted to him.

Jerry licked slowly around the edges of her pubic thatch, learning the sensation of those soft and delicate hairs against his tongue and discovering the rich scents of his mother's pussy. He was drooling when at last he buried his face into that inviting mattress, and she lifted her knees, bent them as her polished thighs spread wide to give him room.

Her ass cheeks were warm and firm in his hands, rolling in his palms as Jerry nuzzled into the thick hairing of her mound, as his probing tongue found the slick, hot sweetness of her labia. His mom's pussy lips were delicious, and Jerry lapped at them like a puppy at a water dish on a hot summer day, making thirsty, slurping noises.

Tasting of honey, of a thrilling and exotic musk, the very essence of woman, her pussy rolled and quivered against his lips. With a heartfelt sigh, Jerry opened his mouth wide and thrust his exploring tongue between the slippery lips, plunged it deeply into the satin depths of her vagina, reaching as far up the wet hole as he could, and her labia ground against his teeth.

"Oh darling," she gasped, "that's it! That's just the way to go about it, baby--move your tongue in and out, as if it was a little prick; feel all around inside your mommy's cunt with it. Ahh--ahh yes, Jerry; curl it when you bring it up, wiggle it--"

Holding to the cheeks of her sleek and twisting ass, he did as she commanded, enjoying the flavor of her vibrant snatch, sucking in the flow of her love oils. Then he was at it without instructions, burrowing his mouth deeply, then sucking furiously at her pussy lips until he had pulled them inside out into his mouth, opening up his mother's fantastic cunt like an orange.

She pumped her crotch into his face, and her ass began to whip from side to side as her belly made eager waves. He felt the exciting pressure of her smooth thighs against his head, felt the wrapping of her legs as she drew them around his shoulders and down his back. Angela ground her cunt into his mouth, thrust the sweet fury of it against his teeth, bucking and heaving.

"M--my clit!" she panted. "Baby boy--darling--reach your tongue up higher--higher--feel around with it until you can flnd a bump--there; there! Oohh, darling--oh, you marvelous little cunt eater--suck on it, tickle my clitoris with your tongue--eat your mother's cunt, you horny little pussy hound--eat me!"

He devoured her, chewing at her cunt lips and ramming his tongue against the leaping little nubbin that was the center of her passions. He plumbed the depths of her fluctuating snatch and sucked on her; his mother's thighs clamped his head harder, and Jerry felt her roll her upper body toward him, felt her flngers digging into his hair as she tried to shove his entire head up into her inflamed pussy.

Clinging to the writhing cheeks of her maddened ass, he ate blissfully, sucked happily, plunging his tongue in and out and circling it around. She thrust strongly against him, smearing her hot juices over his cheeks and chin, straining her groin against his nose, and his mom's entire body went taut as a bow-string.

"I'm coming," she grated. "Oh baby, you're eating your mother's pussy and making her come--COME!"

Her juices were sugared, delightful, and Jerry drank them down, swallowing eagerly as his mom pumped her cunt into his mouth, as her heels pounded a tattoo against his lower back. He almost came with her, damned near gushed semen onto the bed, because it was so good, so thrilling to be able to bring her such rapture, to make her gasp and squirm in the throes of a tremendous orgasm.

Maybe it was even better for her because he was her son, Jerry thought, because he had crawled out of the very snatch he was sucking upon now. He knew that no other woman's pussy could ever be as sweet for him, that this very special, very precious cunt was the ultimate in sexual gratification for him, even though he had never tried another one.

Angela fell back upon the bed, her thighs going loose and trembling as the tidal wave of her climax subsided. Jerry kept licking at her pussy, not driving so deeply now, but just tickling the succulent lips and reveling in their buttery wetness. His cock swelled harder, a fresh supply of jism building powerfully within his replenished balls, and at last he lifted his dripping face to stare closely at the feverish labia, at the hairy slot now gaping slightly open in its relaxed hotness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.